Tough Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amyyum
amyyum
1,784 Followers

Chris and I had no public displays of affection since I had no idea who I might run into at the Museum.

By one in the afternoon the nephews were all cultured-out. We went for a nice lunch and then the nephews wanted to go to the hotel where Chris had gotten a room, for a swim and to workout. I had a bikini and workout clothes in my overnight bag so I joined them.

Jack and Zack acted like typical eighteen year olds, including splashing Chris and I as we sat poolside sipping Pina Coladas. When not being splashed, Chris and I talked about his nephews and my marriage.

"You made quite an impression on them," he said with a diabolical grin.

"How so?" I innocently asked.

"Why do you think they put on their sunglasses even when inside? They're ass and leg men, just like their uncle, and your ass and legs were the display in the museum that they most appreciated."

I'm certain that I blushed, and then stuttered out "I'm sure you're wrong." Chris just chuckled.

Later in our conversation Chris told me that his older sister and her husband were strict religious freaks and that Jack and Zack had a hard time partying like normal teenagers. Even though the twins were not virgins they were very inexperienced sexually for good looking guys their ages. His sister and brother-in-law didn't know that they were even visiting Chris; they hadn't asked their parents' permission because their parents would have said "no."

Without revealing my identity, or too many details, I told Chris about the basics of my post-nuptial contract to explain why I was meeting him, and that Jack and Zack looked like my husband when I first met him.

After we were pooled-out we all went to the exercise room and with weights, elliptical machines, and other equipment, worked out for more than an hour, really developing a sweat. Chris and I went to his room to shower, with the nephews to join us "after a few more reps." After showering we were going to find a restaurant for dinner and then send the twins back to Chris' house or to party elsewhere. I made sure that Chris knew that I had to be home by midnight (otherwise I'd violate the contract).

Chris insisted that I shower first. The water felt good on my body as I soaped up my recently shaved pubic area and shampooed my hair. After my shower I didn't see my change of clothes in the bathroom, which I thought that I had brought in. I wrapped a towel around my vitals and with my hair still wet walked into the main part of the room. "Chris, have you seen my change of clothes?" I asked.

"They're here on the dresser, I think, though I'm not sure which clothes you wanted," he chimed back.

I walked further into the main room and was somewhat surprised to see Zack and Jack in the room wearing nothing by exercise shorts – just like their uncle. All three were sweaty, and really looking sexy. All of them also had wanton looks on their faces as they stared at me. I felt like a gazelle being watched by a pride of lions.

As I was nervously fumbling around trying to find the clothes I thought I had brought into the bathroom Chris came face-to-face with me. He whispered "Wouldn't you like to do a really nice thing for two sexually repressed young men who look like your husband at their age?" a fact I now regretted that I had told him.

My mind started grinding away as I glanced at the young bucks.

"Have you ever had multiple partners at the same time before?" Chris whispered directly in my ear.

"Wouldn't you like to try it seeing that this might be your last opportunity if your husband stops violating your contract?" he mumbled while nibbling my ear.

My eyes were wide open, my brain was malfunctioning, my pussy was leaking, and my hormones were surging, as Chris gently laid me down on the king size bed in the room and then removed the towel covering my body. I saw the eyes of the troika of "lions" get as big as mine as they dropped their shorts, exposing impossibly hard cocks.

Chris massaged my right breast while gently kissing me. One of the twins – I couldn't tell which was which – massaged my left breast and thigh. The other twin got between my legs and with quiet coaching from Chris starting eating my pussy, then fingering me, then eating and fingering. The feelings on all parts of my body were so intense that I was sure that I would soon experience sensory overload.

After one fairly strong orgasm where I lifted up my crotch into the hungry twin's face while moaning loudly, the twin stuck his hard cock into my sopping wet pussy and started vigorously stroking. I wrapped my thighs around him and squeezed.

With instruction from Chris the other twin moved his cock to my lips. I turned my head and started sucking it while simultaneously massaging his balls. Meanwhile, when not giving gentle coaching, Chris was kneading both breasts while tonguing one nipple.

The twins didn't last long; they didn't need to since I was as excited as they were. The twin in my pussy came first, shortly followed by me as he continued to stroke even after he came. Despite going through my own orgasm I was able to keep the second twin's cock in my mouth until he came a few seconds after I did, and I hungrily swallowed his mammoth load.

After both twins withdrew, Chris didn't give me much time to recover. He turned me on my hands and knees, lubricated his fingers with the combined fluids dribbling onto my thighs, and stuck one finger, then a second, into my ass. He must have lubed his cock head with a commercial lubricant, though I was too out of it to tell, because despite the above average size of his mushroom his cock slid almost effortlessly into my anus.

Chris was like a horny teenager himself as he pounded my ass while kneading the cheeks, and instructing one twin to finger my clit and the other to suck a tit. When Chris came at the same time that a nipple and my clit were being stimulated I came so hard that I know that I blacked out for at least a few seconds.

Except for short breaks for eating snack food and drinking juices and soft drinks from the mini-bar, the three of them each fucked each of my holes, some multiple times, until about 11:00 that night. There was never a time when hands weren't manipulating one of my body parts while at least one hole was being filled, either.

Around 10:45 one twin either passed out or fell asleep, and when I got out of bed at 11:00 the other twin rolled over to my spot and was instantly comatose. Chris scrubbed my back, and gently washed my now very sensitive pussy and boobs, in the shower and dried me off. By the time that he walked me to my car about 11:30 I was almost fully cognizant.

"Wow – what an experience," I grinned.

"You gave my nephews what is not only their best memory in life so far, but likely to be their best ever even if they live to be one hundred," Chris chuckled.

"I felt like two young Brians were fucking my brains out – plus another wonderful stud – so the greatest memory will be mine," I sighed.

Chris chuckled.

"I hope that this is the last time that I see you," I said with a wistful smile, giving Chris a light peck on the lips.

"Selfishly I hope that your husband remains stupid," Chris said with a sneer; then his sneer turned into a smile as he said "but because of my fondness for you I hope that it works out." Then he gave me a passionate kiss, I got in my car, and drove away without looking back.

I arrived home at five minutes to midnight, got into a shorty nighty, then snuggled in next to Brian. He was already asleep, but he instinctively spooned me. Despite my apprehension about how Brian was going to respond the next morning I was so tired that I quickly fell asleep.

I couldn't believe it when the next morning I was awakened by "Wake up, sleepy head, time for breakfast." Through half-open eyes I saw Brian carrying a tray full of plates and glasses into our bedroom. The tray had scrambled eggs, sausage, hash browns, fresh berries, orange juice, and tea. I think that he intended it to be enough for two but I was so famished from the previous day's activities and lack of a real dinner that I almost inhaled three quarters of the entire spread before I came up for air.

Realizing my mistake I giggled, gave Brian a big kiss, and carried the tray downstairs to make some more eggs and sausage so that Brian wouldn't starve.

After breakfast we read the Sunday paper together sitting back-to-back, or side-by-side, or with my legs draped over his lap, on the living room couch. We drove to the country for a picnic lunch I prepared, took a hand-in-hand walk by an isolated lake, and in general enjoyed each other's company. He said nothing about the previous day.

Since most of the day Brian was very handsy I was starting to get worried that he might want sex that day or night. That would be a real problem for me because my pussy and nipples were still very sore, and I knew that I would flinch if he touched them. A flinch would put him on notice about the intensity of the previous day's activities, something I wanted to avoid.

Later in the afternoon as he and I were playing doubles tennis, on opposite teams, with another couple, I was still mulling over my problem in my mind while trying to concentrate on the game. I swear that I didn't do it intentionally, but with my limited concentration on the match when I hit an overhand while I was at the net the tennis ball smacked Brian right in the balls. He stupidly was not wearing a jock strap and collapsed on the court. The three of us made a fuss over him and he tried to recuperate, but since he and his partner lost even though they were better than me and my partner, it was clear that he hadn't fully recovered.

That night I alternated icing and gently massaging his injured testicles. Even though he wanted to give fucking a try I coaxed him – it didn't take much – into instead letting me give him a blow job without touching his balls. I gave my sucking and licking maximum effort and based upon the sounds he made and the volume of spunk deposited in my mouth he got maximum pleasure out of it.

Still working on a sleep deficit I didn't wake up by the time that Brian left for work on Monday. As soon as I did wake up I called him at his office.

"I'm really sorry I wasn't awake for you this morning," I sighed. "I really wanted to make you a good breakfast."

"You looked so peaceful I didn't have the heart to disturb you," he chuckled.

"Brian. You need to know that I love you as much as the day we got married, and I know that recently it's been 'tough love' but I badly want to save not only our marriage, but the quality of it. I don't know that you'll ever understand, but it's the truth."

"I know you thought, and think, that you're doing what's best for us," he said wistfully, "But you're right, it's hard for me to understand exactly.'

After a pregnant pause I continued. "Today's the day, Brian. Either come home and fuck me or bring divorce papers to sign. I really, really hope it's the former. I love you!" Then I gently put the receiver back down.

Before I left for work I put a special salve on all of the sore spots on my body, in order to speed recovery. I was distracted most of the day, and decided to go home early. To my surprise, Brian's car was already in the garage when I got to our house.

When I walked into the living room I found Brian there naked, with his dick saluting. He literally ripped my clothes off, including popping all of the buttons on my blouse and mangling the zipper on my skirt. Then he bent me over my favorite padded chair, and fucked my brains out.

I was still slightly sensitive, but time and the salve had made it so that I wasn't going to flinch. I pulsed my pussy muscles as often and as vigorously as I could as he pummeled my pussy from behind. We had simultaneous knee-weakening orgasms, and rolled onto the floor with his cock still buried in my pussy. When we finally separated I gave him a soul-touching kiss.

"I guess that your balls must have recovered since they were constantly banging against my ass while you were fucking me senseless," I giggled.

"They still hurt a little, but not enough to keep me from what over my lifetime has been my favorite activity," he grinned back.

"Does this mean that we're going forward to restore our marriage, under the terms of the post-nuptial?" I asked while staring into his eyes and running my fingers over his lips.

"Hell yes!" he shot back. "Your 'tough love' on Saturday gave me an entire day to reflect on things. I love you, I'm mesmerized by your sexy body, and I want our marriage back to the way it was ten years ago."

That night he made love to me and it was the first day of our return to our old marriage.

That Monday was about three years ago. Since then Brian has followed not only the letter of the post-nuptial, but also has embraced its spirit. He works less than forty hours a week, we travel together often, we workout at the health club together almost daily, we frequently go out dancing and to parties, we average wonderful, passionate, sex about three times a week, and – best of all – cuddle in each other's arms every night. I'm as happy as I've ever been and, unless Brian is a consummate actor, so is he.

"Tough love" worked for me!

Epilogue:

While my personal financial situation has never been anything but fantastic, two years ago the company that I work for was having a hard time. Some people had already been laid off, and things were not looking good for the future. I had real affection for my co-workers so I worked without pay until we could get back to solvency.

The company's main problem was a stale product line. I had told them for years that they needed at least one major new product. Exasperated, I brought Brian up to speed on the problems, and, inventive genius that he is, he had the outline for a breakthrough within two weeks. I demanded that the president of the company, and the entire engineering department, meet with him and me on threat of resigning if they didn't. Of course they loved the idea and within three months they had a commercial version.

Now it was time to sell the new product. As the best sales person I was asked to go to what had previously been our biggest customer. Its head office was about 1500 miles away. About two years ago it had gotten a new CEO who didn't like our stale products and who had cut our business with them down by more than half. The customer's CEO promised our CEO to give me an audience to explain the new product, but with no promises other than a chance to be heard.

I prepared hard for the sales pitch and told our CEO that I wanted to go there alone. I set up a dinner meeting with the three key people from the customer, with the sales presentation to occur the next morning.

When I got to the dinner, right on time, the three people from the customer were already there. I almost had a heart attack when I was introduced to the CEO. It was Max, the gentlemanly 50-something fuck buddy from the time of my four month separation from Brian. He might have been even more shocked than I was.

After he and I each drained our first two drinks, while the other two people at dinner carried the conversation, we finally got with it. His real name was Sam Hastings, and I found out that he had gotten married (his first wife had died about two years before I met him) about a year ago. When dinner was over and our two companions had left Sam ushered me to a private alcove in the restaurant.

"I simply can't believe it's you," he smiled, "you look fantastic."

"I reconciled with my husband and life is great, so I feel fantastic," I smiled back. "Married life must be agreeing with you too, Max – I mean Sam (I laughed) – since you look even better than I remember."

After some more small talk, with an evil grin, and while fondling my ass, he said "You know, Sybil slash Cheryl, just because fucking your butt was the best sexual experience of my life does not mean that you're going to get a contract."

"No, but it won't hurt; and when I give you the best sales presentation you've ever seen tomorrow morning, I will have the contract!" I replied with an equally evil grin. I gave him a passionate kiss as he squeezed my ass, then said "That was for old times' sake!" I then turned and walked out of the restaurant to get a cab, provocatively wiggling my ass as I went, and smiling at him over my shoulder.

I came back with the biggest single purchase order in the history of the company I worked for, which not only saved the jobs of my present co-workers, but required the laid-off workers to be called back.

Was my ass or my sales pitch my best asset? Only "Max" knows for sure!

amyyum
amyyum
1,784 Followers