Tough Teacher Disposes

Story Info
Anne moves on to impose her will on a new class.
4.4k words
4.25
35.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--This is actually the third in a loosely-connected series about the strongly disciplinary-minded teacher, Anne Smithers. It is not necessary to read the earlier stories, "Teacher Fails the Class" and "The Teacher's Own Discipline", although those who enjoy this story will likely find those of interest. All characters, including the schoolgirls in this story, who is 18, are 18 or older. This story is dedicated to Kathy, who has been an inspiration.--

*

Anne Smithers had only recently moved to the nice middle-class suburb and accepted work as a substitute teacher in the local high school. The attractive 37-year-old redhead had impressed the principal by her mature bearing as well as her excellent degrees. Anne had enjoyed her university days and while she participated in all the usual campus activities, had also maintained a very high grade-point average that enabled her to sail through another distinguished university's English Ph.D. program in a brief three years after her college graduation.

Along the way, it should be added, Anne had acquired some other less well-broadcast attributes. She recognized her lifelong love for women, not that she despised men either, but she focused her sights on members of both sexes whom she could control. Anne, in reality, was a true sexual dominant even though -- probably owing to her fine education—she favored the kind of domination that featured embarrassment and humiliation rather than infliction of pain.

She had never been in need of funds, having inherited a nice estate from her parents when they perished in a plane crash during her student days. She had won her spurs as a student teacher in a number of schools, which did not give her quite the leeway to exhibit her underlying attitudes to the extent she would have liked. Schools were becoming less tolerant of severe disciplinary behavior by teachers, and this included the occasion when Anne threatened an unruly class of high achievers with failing grades in conduct on their report cards. When Anne carried out the threat by carefully marking each pupil's report card with a large red U (for Unsatisfactory) in Conduct, the school principal was not at all prepared for the deluge of parental complaints delivered by email, letter, and personal visit to the school.

Anne told her pupils that they had misbehaved, she had punished them with the embarrassing failing grade on their report cards, and as far as she was concerned, the matter was closed. The principal, Andrea Robbins, was a competent woman in her late 40s. She was surprised by the parental torrent only because no other teacher at her school would have dared to challenge the modern legion of helicopter parents the way Anne had. Andrea called the teacher into her office and told her that she would back her up, although she personally disapproved of this kind of punishment. But then she told Anne in no uncertain terms that her contract would not be renewed and that if she was so unwise as to challenge the decision by grievance or lawsuit, she would ensure that Andrea gave out references for Anne that were totally truthful.

Andrea knew that the sage teacher realized that she had no choice if she wanted to get another job anywhere in the teaching profession. So Anne smiled at Andrea Robbins and told her she understood that schools were not prepared to go to the mat in support of discipline any more but that she appreciated Andrea's defending her imposition of the grade penalties. Andrea maintained her own smile as Anne left the office, then sat down, and reflected on how this experience had made her want to do nothing so much as make Anne lift her skirt and lower her panties for the kind of spanking no school permitted any more—for anyone.

Anne got her good reference from Andrea in due course and announced to her colleagues on the faculty that she would be leaving to accept a very respected fellowship on the opposite coast. All of the teachers had mixed feelings about her, as they respected her willingness to impose strict conduct standards that no one else felt able to enforce but also thought she had subjected the school to a great deal of unwanted attention and even attack. A few recalled their own very strict teachers from long-ago childhoods and gave much consideration in their own minds to whether Anne was actually exhibiting symptoms of sexual sadism.

One of the few who recognized what truly defined Anne's personality was Valerie Jensen, a middle-aged science teacher who had occasionally lunched with Anne. She was old enough to remember what the tyrannical schoolteachers of her own childhood were like and she spotted the same personality traits in Anne. Valerie still liked Anne and in fact, the two became quite friendly. Valerie, who was divorced, invited Anne to her apartment for a light girls'-night-in dinner one evening and the two hit it off well, probably because Valerie was as academically intelligent as Anne. However, Valerie had not pursued advanced degrees, because marriage had beckoned for the 52-year-old, way back when she had emerged from one of America's finest scientific schools.

Anne and Valerie eventually made Friday nights their fun occasions, getting together to cook something simple but piquant at one or the other's apartments. They both adored classical music and both had fine collections, so Mozart and Schubert played in the background each Friday. Valerie's tastes also ran to women, even though she had not soured totally on men after her divorce. It was not long before the two ended up in Anne's commodious bed one Friday as they lovingly removed each other's business clothes and then the delightful lingerie both had donned for these intimate occasions.

Valerie thus was far from shocked when Anne playfully laid a spank on the science teacher's prominent bare bottom during one of their in-bed moments. "Oh, you enjoy that, do you, Miss Annie?" Val asked playfully, as Anne first reddened in her face but then nodded her assent and mentioned her general interest in discipline. Val smiled and reached over to her dresser and after opening the lowest drawer, extracted a small, thin but clearly very usable rattan cane. "I hope you meant what you said, sweetie,"she advised Anne.

Anne grinned and got up on all fours on the bed, virtually inviting her lover to demonstrate the effectiveness of the little cane on Anne's own winsome bottom. Valerie stood and adopted a classic pedagogical style as she formally advised Anne that the session would commence: "Attention, Miss. I will begin."

She proceeded to lay three stinging strokes on Anne's uplifted butt that showed quite prominently at the top, middle and base of the English teacher's bottom. "You may request permission to recover," she stated. Anne had taken the threesome quite well, Valerie felt, and when she asked permission to rise, Valerie told her to go ahead and recover what she wanted. Anne responded by motioning Valerie for the cane and directing her friend to assume the position.

Valerie duly bent her lithe figure across the bed and Anne exhibited her prowess with the cane by applying another threesome to Val's nether cheeks. Valerie had not been used to punishment of this kind for some time—she used to tell truly intimate friends that she was mostly in the "dishing-out" department now—but she gritted her teeth and managed to withstand the three stingers without embarrassing herself by screaming out or moving.

The two bright young women exchanged tales of how they had been punished growing up and passed on the stories of how stern teachers had enforced their will on both of them as they had moved through school. It was a simple matter for Valerie to bring home some report cards for each of them to prepare for the other as part of their role-playing. Valerie admired and slightly feared Anne's magisterial ability to enter the most cutting comments in that part of Valerie's mock report card. "Valerie has matured greatly during this term," Anne had written with her favorite fountain pen, "but must cease allowing her hands to wander into her underpants in future."

Valerie's chance to get her own back came when she wrote on Anne's card: "Anne excels in her creativity in English usage but needs to pay more attention to her monthly personal hygiene." By now the two friends knew a great deal about each other—even enjoying sharing intimate facts such as what brand of tampons and pads each used for her menstrual period. Valerie had had a fabulous chuckle late one afternoon when Anne came hastily into her classroom and whispered a request to her for a tampon. Valerie grinned broadly and before she opened her second desk drawer, quietly (so the class did not hear) asked Anne which brand she used.

"It doesn't matter," Anne hissed, "I just started flowing so give me whatever you have."

Valerie persisted as Anne's face color deepened but when Anne whispered in as low a tone as she could that she used Tampax slender regulars, the science teacher reached into her second drawer and extracted exactly that kind. Valerie was in reality a kind person who had amassed a stock of sanitary supplies for the girls in her bio classes who had not come to school prepared for the start of their periods. The girls at the school knew soon to go to Mrs. Jensen when this kind of emergency arose.

Anne had no such sympathetic strain. A girl who deigned to ask her for similar assistance was told to roll up some Kleenex.

***

Anne waited until there were only six weeks left to the spring term at Shady Creek High, the modern suburban high school in her new community. She stopped by the school and after waiting to see Alfred Goodwin, the principal, she was pleased to see his eyes light up at the sight of Anne's impressive CV. "You haven't taught in a few years, Miss Smithers," he began, "despite your marvelous background." His pause indicated the expectation of an appropriate response from Anne.

She easily handled the unspoken inquiry: "Oh, Mr. Goodwin, I was so excited by the fellowship that I forgot how much I truly enjoyed being active in the classroom with bright students." Bright students who would fear a strict teacher's imposition of a stern regime, she thought to herself.

Goodwin went on, "Of course I would want you in our English department," he began. "Frankly—may I call you Anne" to which she nodded an emphatic assent, "your credentials would allow me to move you up to department chair after a suitable start here." It was clear to Anne that he was salivating at the thought of boasting to colleagues about his latest faculty find.

"Right now, I happen to need you as a substitute immediately though," he rejoined. "You'll be paid the rate for PhDs, of course," he went on, "which will be far above the normal sub rate. "That's because you will be filling in for Jessie Fillmore, who teaches our English IV-AP class. I know that for someone with your attainments, you will shine and I will put you on full-time for next year."

Anne smiled and asked about specific classroom needs for the remainder of the term. "You will prep them for the AP exam and give them some tests on the whole year and actually, two years' work so that we get a good, outstanding set of results from the APs," he declared. "And I will support you if you put them through their paces," he added, "because Jessie has always demanded their best and we all want that to continue, as I'm sure you do."

"I can be a bit strict in the classroom," Anne said rather plainly to the happy principal. "Is that very different from Miss Fillmore's style?"

"Jessie is firm but fair," he said. "She finally began to show—you know, pregnant—and decided she had to take off the rest of the term. I think this is a real opportunity for you because she has indicated to me she wouldn't mind someone else taking over the AP class next year. These kids are bright but hardly disciplinary problems so long as you keep up with them," he added.

"I don't put up with any laxness," Anne went on, rather blandly but with enough firmness to impress the principal, "and I'll let them know that they cannot try to get their way with me. Have you had a teacher lately who takes off points for talking to friends during class or gives out Conduct failures for wise remarks?"

"I think that is just what this bunch needs," Mr. Goodwin answered. He secretly enjoyed the spectre of the brightest pupils being subjected to the will of this seemingly pleasant but obviously strict woman. And in response to her unstated query, he added, "I'll back you up, don't worry."

His words would come back to haunt him, Anne thought calmly to herself. She also pledged to herself that she would be far more careful this time, picking her spots and not indulging in silly aggressions like giving the whole class failing grades in Conduct.

***

The AP English class was initially quite pleased with the arrival of their new substitute teacher, Miss Smithers. They had been covering an advanced curriculum for almost two years and now they were in the midst of drawing it altogether in preparation for the rigorous examination. Anne did take a liking to almost all of them. However, she knew she needed to take them down a peg so she could then get them to put in the effort that she knew was required for truly outstanding results on the AP exam. Only by their getting top grades, mostly 5s, she thought, would her position be both sustainable and untouchable.

She told the class that she would be giving a diagnostic test that Friday to see what they had retained and she then set herself to prepare a highly demanding essay exam. She included four questions for the hour class, which meant that the pupils would likely be able to devote no more than 12 minutes or so to each, which was not much. The actual AP exam would be less frenzied but Anne believed in starting out with what she would describe as the most difficult kind of test.

She handed out the tests to the 23 class members, all seniors and thus 18 or older and about equally divided between the sexes, although the girls slightly outnumbered the buys, so usual in humanities-related classes. She heard the deep breaths and figured that she had made an impression. She had selected the most demanding authors but the ones most likely to turn up on a comprehensive exam: Shakespeare, of course, and then Faulkner, Yeats, Joyce, and Proust. She figured that other Europeans were unlikely—Balzac or even Goethe. To answer her Shakespeare question, the student would have had to be familiar with most of the great tragedies but that included the ostensibly history plays like Richard III. With Joyce, she asked a detailed question about the Oxen of the Sun chapter and similarly for the rest.

These questions were very hard under any circumstances and in the limited time, extremely challenging and even frustrating. Anne had always believed that it was necessary to start out by trying to crush student egos as much as possible so she could then build them back according to her special considerations.

After class, although there was scant time for students to question her before their next class, some told her that they had never taken such a demanding examination. "Well," Anne responded with a smile, "I've been told that you need to be prepared well for the AP exam, so this is the first of a number of what may be new challenges for you." The next school day was Monday and the pupils were slightly surprised after their worrying about how they had performed all weekend, that Anne was ready with the grades, which were posted on the door as they entered. Half the class had received failing grades (below 65) and most of those were in the 50s. This was highly unusual for these students.

Anne handed back their papers, filled with comments in red ink tearing into their efforts to respond to her demanding essay questions. Jackie Kent, a bright-looking girl in a nice skirt set, asked her if these grades would count in their term grade for the whole course.

"Why, of course," Anne responded. "Everything you do counts in this class."

"I just thought...that this was a diagnostic and very demanding and that you might give us some slack for taking this course," Jackie said.

"You all will be recognized for taking this class," Anne answered, "beginning with the excellent grades I expect you will attain on the AP exam. I'm sure that will account for any poor grades you get in this marking period and your term grades. And if any of you do very poorly on those, you will only have yourselves to blame for not taking this class more seriously."

Kendra Little, one of the girls who had received a 55 on her test, was aghast. She couldn't control her fury and just interjected quietly but in a voice all could hear, "You are just a real bitch."

Anne turned toward her, saying "It's Miss Little, correct? Well, you are of age and thus should be able to control your temper. You have just earned yourself a zero on the test and a U in Conduct for this marking period."

Her immediate and highly severe response—none of these pupils were used to being treated as disobedient elementary schoolers—silenced and frightened the rest. The class was totally quiet.

Anne now set about explaining to them how they should answer questions of the kind she had set for them. She was truly an inspired teacher and most immediately realized that they were very fortunate to have her as the prep teacher for the exam. However, all feared the way she had reacted to Kendra's perhaps silly comment with such stentorian punishment.

The class ended and Kendra left accompanied by friends but clearly showing tears at the incredible punishment the new substitute teacher had imposed on her for her outburst. Wisely, she decided to go see Miss Smithers later rather than appeal to a department chair or even the principal who would feel beholden to the substitute for taking over this challenging class.

A very subdued Kendra thus appeared in Anne's classroom after the last class period of the day. She requested permission to speak with the teacher and Anne nodded her assent.

"Miss Smithers, I'm terribly sorry about what happened and I guess I reacted without thinking and was very insulting to you," Kendra said with a clear tone of distress in her voice. "I hope you will decide that you can discipline me somehow that does not ruin my grades the way the punishment you stated in class would."

Anne looked up and told her that she would have to learn to be responsible for everything she said and did in future. The in future part gave Kendra some hope. Anne instantly decided that she could use this to her advantage. "I agree that perhaps I may have been too hard on you before you knew how I expect pupils to behave," she said calmly. "I will be willing, however, to discipline you in lieu of the grade penalties that I imposed earlier. Will you be willing to report to my apartment later, at 6 P.M., and receive the discipline I will then propose?"

Kendra was taken aback at first, as she started to sense that she was getting herself into something quite dangerous and certainly scary. "Do you mean to say that I will be physically punished like a child?" she asked plaintively.

Anne tried to repress a slight smile when she responded, "Yes, Miss Little, you will likely be spanked, but we then will regard the matter as closed without any impact on your grades other than the test grade."

Kendra almost couldn't believe that she was agreeing to be spanked in this day and age and that this teacher was going to go ahead with that kind of discipline, which was unheard of in schools today and which Kendra had never felt at home. "Miss Smithers....do you mean that I will be spanked over your knee and...on my bare bottom?" she managed to utter.

"Yes, Kendra, that is exactly what will occur, for openers," Anne responded coolly.

12