Tough Teacher Disposes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kendra thought for only an instant and then agreed to report to Miss Smithers' apartment at the time appointed. She was quietly given directions.

***

Kendra had light, straw-colored hair and a pleasant figure, still developing in her senior year in high school. Her parents had three children, of whom she was the middle one, and did not discipline them by use of spanking or such methods. She only could imagine what pain she would be incurring later at Miss Smithers' apartment and also how embarrassed she would be.

She told her parents she had an appointment and would be out for supper that night as she left for the short walk to Anne's nearby apartment in the suburb. She gained entry through the buzzer and knocked on the apartment door. Anne opened the door, invited her in and pointed to a low chair where Kendra realized she was being directed to sit.

The apartment was quite well-decorated, with nice artwork and even sculpture. Kendra sensed that some of the pictures were emblematic of a punishing personality, however. It was not that there were pictures of people being spanked but Kendra had learned enough from her advanced classes to sense the theme of the paintings and even sculptures.

Anne was wearing a grey skirt, crisp white blouse, and seamed hose with her burgundy pumps. She said matter-of-factly to Kendra, "Well, Miss Little, we might as well get on with this." Kendra flinched involuntarily and Anne was pleased to see that the girl was probably not accustomed to being punished this way or at all.

Anne then sat on an armless strong wooden chair and beckoned Kenra to stand in front of her. Kendra felt as in a trance but complied with the direction. Anne then told her to lift her skirt above her waist, which she did, disclosing a small maroon thong panty. Anne carefully inserted her thumbs in the side straps of the thong and drew it down to Kendra's knees.

"Oh, Miss Smithers," Kendra exclaimed, "that thong will hardly protect me. Does it have to come down?"

Anne calmly told her that having whatever panties she was wearing lowered was part of the punishment.

She then had Kendra position herself across Anne's skirted lap which Kendra duly assumed. Placing her hand on Kendra's cute bare bottom, Anne said, "This is for your naughty outburst, Kendra. You may tell your friends how you agreed to substitute this for being given a zero on the test and a failure in Conduct if you wish." Anne figured that either way she had impressed the group.

Then she began to spank Kendra's bottom with her right hand, the strokes getting progressively stronger and after about 25, Kendra began to make small sounds that became more urgent and resembled cries as tears began to flow. Anne did not let up.

Kendra then realized to her horror that the spanking was exciting her and even worse, that it made her need to urinate. She turned her head and like a small child, felt totally embarrassed at asking the teacher if she could be excused for a moment to relieve herself in the bathroom.

To her shock, Anne responded calmly but sternly, "No, pupils being punished must hold it in until the punishment is over. I'm sure a big girl like you won't disgrace herself."

Kendra now was a mess in her mind. She concentrated on ignoring the hard spanks and on holding her pee in until allowed relief. This was turning out to be far more embarrassing than she had expected.

Anne saw the cheeks growing crimson and finally stopped spanking. She then placed her forefinger between Kendra's cheeks and ran it down her furrow. Kendra was horrified by the teacher's daring to touch her in such inappropriate places but she wisely decided that this was no time to raise the issue. The teacher's finger even poked into her vaginal opening, which Kendra of course realized would be disclosed as non-virginal.

"Miss," Kendra now pleaded, realizing she could not control her urethra much longer, "may I please be permitted to pee now?"

Anne motioned to her to stand and from behind the chair produced to Kendra's renewed horror, a wooden child's potty. Kendra suddenly realized that this woman was going to make her squat and use the potty to pee as if she were a three-year-old but she didn't care, in view of the growing pressure on her bladder and her fear that she could not keep her urethral opening shut much longer.

"You will squat and then be allowed to urinate in the potty," Anne said in a rather formal tone.

Kendra's face was now as red as her bottom and she scrambled onto the potty, not caring that Anne could see not only her straw-colored pubic hair but her labia and little pink clit. Her pee stream burst down from her vulva and hit the base of the potty noisily, some even splashing on Kendra's raw bottom and crease between legs and thighs.

Finally she was done and Anne handed her one little square of toilet tissue to use in wiping herself.

She duly wiped and then was told she could stand and recover her thong so she could lower her skirt.

"I regard the matter now as closed," Anne intoned, "and Miss Little, I hope you realize I have allowed you a distinct privilege in avoiding the due consequences of your impetuous outburst."

Kendra realized that she needed actually to thank this awful teacher for the humiliation she had imposed on Kendra but she figured she better make the best of a horrible situation and thanked her in the same kind of official-sounding way and was given permission to leave the apartment.

As she walked out the door, Anne began thinking of how long it would take for this event to circulate among the class members.

12