Tough Week At Work Ch. 01

Story Info
She suffers to keep her job.
2k words
3.81
102.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please vote on this story it is the first in a series I plan to write thank you.

It was a cold cloudy September morning as Amy pulled her car into the lot ready for work. It was a Friday the last day of her first week and her thoughts were filled with anxiety over all the money she owed to various people. She had been unemployed for some time now and had racked up some hefty charges on her credit cards hoping this job would help her catch up some. Walking in the door she walked to the back room opening her locker to put her coat and her purse up she saw a note fall out of the top shelf.

Picking it up and reading it as it instructed her to see her new boss immediately in his office. Thinking nothing of the sort she got ready for work went to punch in and slowly walked over to his office all the while thoughts of something bad running through her head. But what did she have to worry about she was a hard worker and went out of her way to make everyone she worked with and served happy. As she knocked on the door she heard a stern voice say.

“Come in!” He chimed abruptly.

A shiver went down her spine as she opened the door closing it behind her.

“Lock it please.” He almost seemed to order.

She complied asking, “Can I help you sir?”

“Yes have a seat for starters.” Again almost no emotion in his voice

As she sits down in the chair taking a moment to really take notice of his features a man in his mid twenties out of college for a few years she seemed almost embarrassed to be older than him by 3 years.

“Do you know why I called you in here Amy?” Asking inquisitively.

“N no I d don’t.” She almost stammered.

“Well he says let me start off in saying it is a pleasure having you work for us Amy you really seem to know how to do your job well!”

“Thank you!” Reluctantly stammering out her cheeks turning a little red as she replies.

“But…” Trailing off “I’m afraid I have no payroll hours to spare and I think I am gonna have to let you go.” As he speaks with the over authority he has come to enjoy.

“Bu but no I can cant lose this job I need it to bad!” She exclaims, Please ill do anything.”

“Well there might be a way.” Trailing off again.

“Please tell me she begs.”

“Fine I will play your game Amy.” He says, “Answer me this then what color are your panties?”

“Wh what?” Somehow finding the courage to ask.

“Answer the question or leave slut!” Stammering out rudely.

A tear comes to her eye as she lowers her head “Please sir don’t.."

“Then leave slut.”

“White sir there white, please can we stop?”

“Are you married cunt?”

Looking up at him tears running as she sniffs. “Yes I am.”

“When is the last time you were fucked whore?” growing in audacity with each comment

“Sir p please I don’t l like th this.”

“Then get your lazy stupid cunt ass up and leave bitch.”

“No no she hangs her head down 2 days ago sir.”

“Are you on the pill cunt?”

“No sir!”

“When was your last period bitch?”

She looks at him in shock.” Two weeks ago I guess why?”

“Where does your husband cumm?” Ignoring her last question.

“We use condoms.” She sniffles, as her crying grows deeper.

“You ever cheat on him slut?”

“No!” She stammers out offended. “Please i'm begging stop calling me these names.”

“Fuck you pig!” Again growing boulder by the question. “How bad do you need this job slut?” Determination embedded in his voice

“Extremely bad sir!” in a shameful voice “But please can we stop now?”

“Stand the fuck up slut!"

She hesitates, as he grows impatient.

“Now or ill throw you out so fucking hard you will bounce off the curb outside.”

She reluctantly stands as he takes a look at her gorgeous 30 year old body her beautiful long legs standing 5’8 only weighing 125 pounds she takes excellent care of her body. Her short blond hair accentuating the youth of her face, as she stood in front of him dressed in her skirt and blouse standard restaurant uniform.

“Come here in front of my desk bitch!”

Afraid of what might happen if she looses her job she obeys with her head hung low.

“Ever do a strip tease bitch?” She hangs her head in shame knowing this was coming he can barely hear her whisper “Please sir?”

“What the fuck was that yes or no cunt?”

She shakes her head softly.

“That wasn’t what I wanted, you wanna get fired you stupid little cunt!”

“No sir I haven’t.” Begging..

“Show me cunt take your top off and pull your skirt!” shouting out orders.

Balling she does as he orders fumbling with the buttons on her blouse as she opens it to expose her pasty white bra she pulls her skirt up a little higher but still avoiding showing anything.

“Higher cunt! Let me see those fucking panties!”

She does as she is told humiliated as she can feel herself a little turned on knowing there will be a wet spot on her panties.

“Take your fucking top off pig!”

Crying again she complies.

Standing before him her skirt pulled over her waist in bra and panties, he asks. “Which one do you want to give up next he laughs pointing at her underclothing.?”

“Sir please no I beg you.” crying..

“Your bra then, let me have it pig!”.

She stands crying reluctant to do anything.

“Now or ill kick you out of my office looking like that whore!”

Looking up in horror she immediately complies with his orders letting her 36 c tits come out into full view.

“Now jump up and down! As he pulls a Polaroid form his desk.

Embarrassed she does as she is told and to her surprise sees the flash of the camera go off. “Please no!” She begs. “Stop!” Trying to cover herself.

“Show me now bitch or ill send this to hubby!”.

Watching her ball again she begins jumping tits flailing in the air.

“Does your husband ever talk to you like this before he fucks you cunt?”.

“No NO you cant please I've never cheated on my husband please.”

As he starts to rub the erection in his pants, watching her. “That’s the least of your worries cunt aren’t you ovulating right now?” he chuckles.

She shakes her head in horror. “Please!” Whimpering as tears run down her face, her body overrun by emotions.

“You can start by coming over here and getting on your knees bitch!”

As she stands again reluctant

He snaps another pic. “Be a shame for him to get a hold of these!” .

Knowing she is defeated she complies kneeling in front of him pulling his zipper down as she fishes for his dick knowing what she has to do to keep her job and her marriage.

Pulling his dick out she looks in shock as it is easily bigger than anything she has ever layed eyes on. At eight inches long she could barely get her hand around the base of it, as she reluctantly stroked it.

Taking another picture. “Why don’t you start by showing me your dick sucking skills why I think of a good reason to keep your pig slut ass!” commanding her to his will.

She swallows hard then leans down licking the base then up not knowing how she is gonna fit the girth in her mouth she lets instinct take over. As she sucks the tip of his huge cock into her moth stroking the base with her small hands,

“Deeper!” Grabbing a hold of her hair forcing more into her mouth.

She almost gags as she is not accustomed to having that big of a man anywhere as he shoves deeper again her mouth full of dick.

As he force fucks her moth he reaches down to fondle her tits taking a nipple in his had he squeezes hard causing her to scream around his dick in pain. Giving him the perfect opportunity as he crams his cock down her throat instantly causing her to gag as he holds her there for a moment then letting her off his dick all together orders her up onto the table...

“Please sir let me finish this!” Begging. “Let me suck you off please I I don’t want to cheat.” As he takes another snap shot then smacks her across the face

“NOW!!” He yells in earnest.

Crying sobbing a mess she complies legs closed sitting on the table.

“Slide your panties off cunt!” again batting orders at her.

“Please no don’t!” Sobbing knowing how wet her body is, betraying her.

Smack red hot across her face leaving a mark this time she gets the picture. Slowly pulling the panties down as he commands her to hand them to him. .

She tosses them to him as he inhales deeply.

laughing “You little slut your soaked aren’t you?”

She declines to answer as he looks at her again spread your legs bitch.

“Please I cant get pregnant don’t god I’m begging don’t fuck me please as she slowly spreads her legs!”

“Wider!!” Slaps her thigh as he stands up dick at full attention.

She complies knowing her fate. “Please sir do you have any condoms?”

“I didn’t use them on jen or Carla!” Two other girls she worked with that were both about six months pregnant.

“Oh god she panics sir please no I cant what will I tell my husband?” As her boss creeps up between her legs taking another photo of her pussy with his dick on it.

“I don’t know but he will be especially mad cause you cannot fuck him till I knock you up!” Laughing again.

“Noooooooooo please godddddd don’t do this to me!” Knowing he has all the incriminating photos he needs as she feels his huge dick start to spread he opening as her breathing quickens.

“Mmmnnnn slut you are so wet look at my dick just disappear in this wet fucking hole!” As his head sinks in her wet pussy.

“God oh no stop please oh stop oh oh godd fuck why me!” Crying as her body begins to betray her he sinks deeper.

“I’m gonna enjoy this!” As he starts to fuck her with his cock nice and slow sinking in deeper with each stroke almost tearing her as she tries desperately to accommodate his huge cock in her pussy.

Finally sinking all the way in her tight pussy he starts taking photos as he starts fucking her wildly her screams of pleasure and pain fill the room as he shows no remorse on her cunt.

“Yeah that’s it pig take this dick oh I’m loving it such a good tight fucking pussy little whore.”

“Please uhhh ohhhh d don’t plea ahhh shit ohhh fuckk.” She can’t hold off her body’s desires as she starts moaning hard taking her rape with style.

Feeling her pussy muscles clench he knows his orgasm is also coming up fast as he pulls her legs up pounding her deep and hard. He feels her tense and scream loudly as her orgasm ripples through her body. It is too much for him as he pushes deep into her cunt and explodes filling her unprotected womb with his foul seed. Tears still streaming down her cheek as she knows he has ruined her doomed to get pregnant now as she lies helpless on his dick.

As he comes down from his orgasm, he again orders “No panties or bras from now on. Shorter skirts are a must and you will at times be rented out slut, or everyone you know will get those pictures understand?”

She simply nods her head as she is allowed to dress and leave cumm leaking down her thighs knowing she has to complete the rest of the day looking like a cumm slut.

The end

Ravv man