Tour Guides

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay back on the bed, stretching as I did so, and asked her if she enjoyed this little session of phone sex just ended. She flashed me a somewhat annoyed smile and playfully threw my bra at me. I dropped it to the floor by my shoes.

"You are a handful," she said, moving across the room to her closet. "I didn't hear you objecting much."

"No, I didn't" I purred, moving to my side to face her. "Are you going to tell me his name?"

"You'll learn it soon enough" she threw back over her shoulder, facing her closet as she thoughtfully hung my dress for me.

I propped my head on my hand, considered her comment, more than content for the moment to watch her undress. Her top came first, giving me a very good view of her toned and lithe back. She undid the collar snap, peeled the front away from her, and pulled the fabric around to unsnap the rest of it. She had not worn a bra. Around came her skirt, which she unzipped and pushed it over her hips. Like me, she wore a thong, hers in silk and mine in lace. She had a fabulous, fleshy, curvy ass. All that yoga produced a nicely toned body, and Mari proudly turned around showing me her body. Still wearing her boots, she moved to climb on her bed.

"Aren't you going to take those off?" I asked, nodding to her boots.

"No Susan, you are." She said, placing one knee on the bed.

I rolled onto my back and opened my arms to her. She came over to me on her hands and knees straddling me. I liked the feeling of her boots against my thighs, still clad in stockings. She moved her hands over mine, pinning me down, and began slowly rubbing her nipples over mine. Her breasts are bigger than mine are, with smaller nipples that soon became hard upon contact with mine. She swayed back and forth enjoying the sensation before she leaned forward and kissed me. She gave me a very deep kiss, silently feeling her tongue on my teeth and tongue, even with her sliding her tongue deep into my mouth. I started sucking on her tongue trying to pull her deeper into my mouth. She enjoyed this, fucking my mouth with her tongue, as her saliva freely flowed into my mouth. I loved it.

Breathlessly, she broke her kiss and sat back on my hips. She let her hands fall from my hands over my shoulders to my breasts. She took each nipple between her thumb and forefinger and began pinching my nipples. I reached up and gently felt her breasts, first with my fingers and then feeling the weight of her breasts with the palms of my hands. I loved her soft skin, I loved how she felt, how she touched me, being in her bed, everything. Her hands moved from my breasts do down my tummy. When she reached the edge of my panties she moved off, knelt by my side, and began pulling them over my hips. I lifted my ass off the bed then lifted my legs up to help her. The panties joined my bra and shoes in a pile by her bed.

She ran one hand back up my leg, pulling one leg apart from the other, exposing my cunt. Her hand cupped me, her fingers parting my lips; I could feel her massage my lips open and feel her coat her fingers with my moisture. I moved my hand to her thigh, letting it rest there, responding to her touch. She began rubbing my clit as she lowered her breasts to my mouth. I used one hand to guide her right breast to my mouth, and began licking and sucking her nipple, keeping time with the rhythm she kept on my clit. I moved my other hand under her body, over her tummy and between her legs. Mari, sensing what I wanted, parted her legs while continuing to rub my clit. I traced along the edge of her panties, feeling again the softness of her skin, and feeling the heat emanating from between her legs. I could hear her moan as my fingers began massaging her pussy. Based on the heat and moisture I felt through the silk fabric of her thong, our entire phone sex escapade had caused her great excitement as well. I moved my fingers to slip under the edge of her panties but she though better of this and quickly rolled over to her back.

I moved to my knees, placing myself between her legs. She playfully put the soles of her boots against my thighs, placed her knees together, and placed her hands over her breasts. I laughed at her suddenly demure exterior and placed my hands on her knees, intent on spreading her legs. She kept her legs together, rubbing the soles of her boots against my stockings, probably snagging and ripping them in the process. It was not the first time I had sacrificed stockings or hose in the name of fun, and would probably not be the last. With a stretch and an arch of her back, she opened her legs for me, inviting my hands down her legs in the process. My hands smoothed down the inside of her thighs to the V of her panties. Mari's eyes kept watch on me as I moved my hands under her ass, which she lifted her ass off the bed as I had mine for her, grabbed the waist of her panties and pulled them over her hips then off her legs. She rested her spread legs back on either side of mine while I took my first look at her ripe wet cunt.

"Aren't you going to take my boots off, too?" She asked, causing me to move my eyes from her pussy, over her flat tummy, between her very full breasts, to her eyes.

"I like them. They look good on you." I answered, positioning myself lower on the bed, intent on lowering my mouth to her cunt. Truthfully, I suspected she has a certain kinky edge to her passions, which I liked. Holding her legs apart, I began kissing each thigh in turn, taking my time as I moved further up her body. Curiously, she kept still as I moved my mouth up her legs. This changed as I began licking the crease between her thigh and crotch as she placed one hand on the back of my head and guided my mouth to her pussy.

She had a delicious scent. I pursed my lips over hers and kissed the entire length of her cunt. Taking special attention, I took one lip at a time, sucking it gently into my mouth, and pulled them apart exposing more of her to me, and coating more of my mouth with her taste. How wet she was did not surprise me at all, as I had the same reaction to the buildup to this very moment. I penetrated her with my tongue, pulled back, and flat-tongue licked from the base of her cunt to over her exposed and ever-growing clit. She still had her hand in my hair, had propped her head on a pillow, and kept her eyes on me the entire time. I locked eyes on hers as I pointed my tongue and felt my way to her clit. Tickling her like that, she became just a little flushed and I loved watching her mouth part open and her breasts rise and fall as her breathing quickened pace.

I caught myself smiling while I continued teasing her clit, until with a pull of her hand against my head and a "Susan, please..." she bade me to continue. Ever so gladly, did I take her wish and turn it into my command.

I lowered my mouth back to her cunt; I just could not resist teasing her a bit more. Down strokes on her lips soon brought my nose to her clit letting me deeply inhale her scent as my tongue went below the base of her cunt to her perineum. Letting my saliva gather on my tongue and pressing harder signaled my desire to move my tongue lower, to see if her desired matched hers. They did. She lifted her legs up just enough to let my tongue slip between the cheeks of her lovely ass. Gently I let my tongue slide down to caress her ass, just enough to coat her with my saliva. A further treat would have to wait.

Licking back up elicited a moan from her, then and a sharp hiss as I sucked her clit into my mouth. Curling my tongue around her clit produced the most delirious reaction from her yet; her hands went to her breasts and she began pinching and pulling her own nipples. I placed my right-hand middle finger just at the base of her cunt, sliding deeper in her as she rocked her hips back and forth. Soon enough I managed my ring finger as well, then turning my hand over searching to massage that sweet little bundle of nerves which I knew would send her to the moon. Wanting to give her a completely filling experience, I quickly licked my left hand's middle finger, slowly traced down from her very wet cunt, and gently pressed it against her ass. Gently, slowly, smoothly, I let the lubrication from her cunt and my mouth work its magic as my finger eased surprisingly deep into her ass. With both her hands on my head, with her fingers in my hair, she pulled all of me deeper between her legs.

Focusing all my energies on her, my world reduced to nothing more than synchronizing the rhythm of my fingers and tongue. Her ass began gripping my finger, which did not deter my motion at all. Finding, and massaging, her wonderful spot deep in her pussy made her clench even tighter, for all the good it did considering how she coated my hand. I kept my finger in her ass as deep as possible, content to grab the outside of her ass with the rest of my hand. With her clit pulsing and twitching, never once loosing contact between it and my tongue, I sucked her even deeper into my mouth. She moved as well, matching her rocking with my motions. Sensing rather than feeling her buildup to a very deep orgasm made my fingers act on their own, massaging and pulling along her spot, wiling her to explode in my mouth. With a deep inhale and a flush her cunt gave my fingers one final inward clench, then distended and opened and flowed into my waiting hand and mouth. Mari, repeatedly moaning my name intertwined with the phrase "Oh, FUCK!" soon calmed enough to lower her legs and catch her breath.

I eased my fingers, first from her ass and then her pussy, and then used my tongue to part and clean her cunt. Pulling up and climbing over her body, taking a quick look at her body covered in a thin sheen of her own perspiration, I fell into her outstretched arms and kissed her. Her energy returned, her tongue moved deeper into my mouth, and her hands went to my ass. While resting all my weight on her body, I cradled her head in my hands, and resolved I had never kissed a more passionate woman in my entire existence.

We both needed a little breather after that shared moment, and we rolled to our sides facing each other. Licking my lips and smiling, I stifled a laugh thinking how I managed to turn the globetrotting sophisticate into the greedy slut. The sophisticated one emerged from her fog, noticed my thoughts at her expense, and playfully tweaked my nipple. Her tweak turned to a caress and then a push placing me onto my back. The way she moved over me, the look on her face, how she propped herself up on her left arm, the comfort she had in pressing me to my back: Her bed remained her domain.

She lifted up long enough to pin my right arm under her body, and continued her exploration of my body. Words formed in my mind, then caught in my throat as her exploration turned into a form of inspection. Focusing on each breast in turn, her fingers circling round each one before pulling up and rolling my nipple between thumb and forefinger. I opened my legs as she moved from one breast to the other and sought, with my left hand, to touch myself. She stopped her touching long enough to move my hand to the side, admonishing me with a look to keep it there. Her nails drew circled ever lower on my tummy. She went over my hips; back up along the side of my body, never once touching my pussy. Finally, she smoothed her over my tummy and pushed her hand until her palm covered my pussy.

"Why do you shave your pussy?" she asked, seeming to notice for the first time my bare cunt. Mine stood in contrast to hers; while we both kept our lips bare, she kept her pussy trimmed to a very sexy triangle.

"It's the summer," I said, "it feels better in all this humidity."

"Why else?" She asked, now grinding her palm a bit harder against me.

"It feels better," I confessed, "when I am having sex."

"Yes." She agreed, sliding a finger between my lips. "And...?"

"I like how it looks, I like how exposed I feel," I continued, almost blushing as I did so.

She pulled her finger up my cunt then, resting her fingertip against my clit. She managed somehow during all of this to slide her left arm under me, cradling me in her embrace. She kept on rubbing my clit with her finger, easing her body up against mine. I closed my eyes, letting the music and the heat emanating from my clit wash over me. That familiar sensation began, that welling deep within me, that reservoir filling as my breath became shallow and my left hand gripped the sheets under me. She leaned over to kiss and nibble my neck, always a very sensitive spot, she whispered over and over how hot I looked, how wet I was; how much she wanted me to cum for her. Throwing my head back, exposing even more of my neck, I held her and the bed tightly as I did just that. I took in a deep breath, ached my back, and felt the heat and tension from the entire evening find release.

Her hand moved back to cupping my pussy, her fingers gently massaging my cunt, her arms holding me tight, easing me back down to earth. I unclasped the sheets under me and took my left hand to caress the side of her face. Bringing her mouth to mine, we kissed yet again, reconfirming my thoughts about the levels of her passion. She broke our kiss, pulled back a bit, and pulled her hand from between my legs to her mouth. I watched this lewd display, watched her first inhale my scent and then lick the palm of her hand to her fingers. She placed her fingers against my mouth, slid two between my lips, then let me suck and lick the taste of my own arousal and orgasm from her fingers. She trained her hand down to my right breast, cupped it lightly, and gave me a very light kiss.

She rolled away from me, pulled herself to her feet, walked around her bed to her bathroom. Left alone for the moment, I sat up and swung my feet to the floor. Yes, the soles of her boots had indeed put runs in my stocking, but I was beyond caring. Besides, I was enjoying the trashy look of wearing torn stockings. She emerged from her bathroom, still wearing her boots, looking glorious. She extended her hand, pulled me to my feet, and told me to take my time as I trod off to her bathroom.

The glare of the lights disoriented me for a moment, before I went to the sink and used the glass to gulp down some water. Examining myself in the mirror, I looked none the worse for the wear, and edged over to relieve the pressure from the many drinks and the wine. Freshening up with some mouthwash by her sink, I turned, opened the door and turned off the lights, and re-emerged into her bedroom area.

She stood with her back to me. An initial glance seemed to reveal she had used our intermission to slip back into her thong, as there were black stripes along her hips and down between the cheeks of her ass, joining into a "Y" at the base of her spine. What belied this first impression was noticing her hands were at her right side, cinching the strap of her dildo harness. I suppose I should have been surprised, yet I think I would have been even more surprised to find out she did not have such things in her closet. Either way, my cunt answered the trepidation in my step by giving off an excited and involuntary twitch.

"You're back," she said as she turned in profile to me. I recognized the black and white marbled tone of her Nexus dildo, meaning the harness holding this uniquely curved double-ended dildo also kept one end firmly nestled deep within her cunt. She reached over and emptied the last of the wine her glass, and motioned me to do the same. I gladly complied.

I told her she needed to go slow, to go easy; that after I orgasm from clitoral stimulation alone, without anything in my pussy, oftentimes my cunt tightens up. I felt just such tightness now, though for some reason I did not tell her that, nor did I tell her I was not interested.

"Do you also dry up?" she asked, opening the nightstand drawer and pulling out a tube of lubrication.

"No" I said, and even as I answered her question, I clenched yet again, and I felt my cunt produce even more of its own lubrication. She checked her appearance in the cheval mirror between the nightstand and her closet, and then turned around to walk to the end of the bed, her femme-cock bobbing up and down as she moved. I could tell from how she walked she enjoyed feeling her end move in her, and I noticed she kept her boots on, probably because they matched her leather harness.

"I'll still use lubrication," she said and motioning to the bed continued: "Now be a good girl and get on your hands and knees."

I did as she asked, climbing on the bed facing the wall and presenting my cunt to her. She knelt behind me; using her swinging dildo, she delivered a few playful spanks to my ass. It felt good; I moaned a bit and hollowed my back, exposing even more of my cunt and ass to her. Of course, she took notice; of course, I wanted her too; of course, she delivered to my ass a few well-placed spanks with her right hand.

"You like spankings." She said as a declaration, and not a question, making a mental note of this.

I do like spankings. I like showing my ass to my lover, asking them with my body language and position to spank me, feeling their hand smack my ass, feeling my ass turn red with the heat and sting from their hand. I had thoughts of how natural this all felt: To meet a woman in a bar, to let her pick me up, to end up nude and on my hands and knees while she spanked me, while she prepared to fuck me with her strapped on femme-cock. I turned to the side, noticed how perfectly the cheval mirror framed her in my vision. I watched while she unsnapped the cap on the tube of lubrication, squeezed out a liberal amount on her femme-cock, and began stroking up and down; doing all this with her left hand while her right hand delivered stinging slaps to the left and right sides of my ass. She continued with her gender-fuck, almost absentmindedly stroking her femme-cock while spanking my ass with increased intensity. Mari took notice of my gaze, hesitated for nary a moment, then used her left hand to apply lubrication to my cunt. With a narrowing of her eyes, she began again stinging my upturned ass with what were quickly becoming vicious spanks. Her fingers penetrated my cunt as she continued the spanking, noticing I am sure my clenching each time just before her hand landed on my ass.

"You do get tight," Mari noticed, "but your cunt will be fine, won't it?"

My senses noticed everything: My ears hearing her purring voice, the sounds of the music, the wet slurping of her fingers in my cunt, the slap of her hand on my ass. My nose inhaling her arousal and mine, mixed with the pungent aroma of her leather harness and the sickly sweet of the lubrication. My body feeling three of her fingers opening me, the rosy red glow of my well-spanked ass, and the scratchy feeling as my nipples dragged against her sheets. My eyes took all this in, from her eyes to her body to my body and back. My mouth tasted the mint from the mouthwash, the sweet from the wine, the tang of her cunt, and was still thirsty for more. Yes, I thought, I will be fine. I answered her question by laying my head on the bed, my eyes on the mirror reflecting this scene to me, spreading my legs a bit more, and waited for her to fuck me.

Her legs slid between mine, forcing them wider apart. Her left hand pointed her femme-cock straight at my cunt. Mari placed her right hand on my ass and placed the tip just inside my cunt. Both hands on my hips now, she pulled me back in one long slow motion until my cunt spread wide around the flared base of her femme-cock. A low deep moan escaped me. She remained motionless, letting me adjust to her size. All at once, she began her fucking motion slowly letting me feel her length and steadily increasing her tempo. Every so often Mari stopped to grind her hips against my ass; else, she established her rhythm and continued ramming her femme-cock deep into my cunt. The pressure increased, my knees felt weak, and her hands gripped my ass pulling her again and again deep into my cunt. My hands grabbed the sheets around my head as the pressure increased and my long low moan became a series of ululations in time with her increasingly vigorous thrusts. Mari long-stroked me with her femme-cock like a woman possessed, stopping only once long enough to have me grab a pillow that she then placed under my tummy.