Tour Guides

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started again: that reservoir deep within me, filling with the heat of my cunt and the ever-increasing pressure of her thick femme-cock stretching me. I fought this feeling, squeezing my legs in a futile attempt to close them, trying to slow and soften her thrusts. A quick sharp slap of her hand across my ass brought me back to reality, as did her grabbing my hair and pulling my head back, and pulling my mind back to my active participation in this scene as her quite willing fuck-toy. Propping myself up on my elbows, I managed a quick look in the mirror at our bodies in motion: Her grabbing my hair and pulling my head back with one hand, the other propped on her hip providing added leverage, and my body moving on its own volition, my lifting my ass to meet her every thrust. The steady flow became a torrent as my reservoir broke and my orgasm flooded over me. I shook uncontrollably as I came and came, the quickness of these multiple explosions surprising me. It felt like I would never catch my breath, as if the stinging obscene pleasure of this rapturous moment would engulf me, consume me, leave me a physical wreck.

Finally, my knees did give out. I fell to the bed in a heap, my arms folded under my head. Mari merely adjusted her position, pressing her weight against my back, her hands moving up from my ass to my shoulders, pulling me back to her, and furiously continuing fucking me. She took her hands from my shoulders, grabbed at the sides of my breasts until my nipples were in her hands, keeping a steadily increasing pinching pressure on my nipples. She buried her face into my back, first kissing then sucking and biting along my spine, leaving marks as she went. All the while, she kept her passion, her tempo, and her rhythm fucking me, her thrusts turning from vigorous to vicious. Squirming helplessly under her, realizing my convulsing cunt continued betraying me, continued to orgasm in spite of the increasing soreness; I grit my teeth and spread my legs as wide as possible. I resolved I would not let Mari fuck me into submission, that I would not let her outlast me, that she would emerge from this as spent as I was.

Try though she might, she could not resist the ever-increasing pressure deep within her pussy. As she gave indications of slowing, of holding back, I lifted myself from the bed and fucked her back. Soon her bites became short ragged breaths against my back. Her sweaty body kept firm against mine, her breasts solid against my back, her hips pressed against my ass. She grinded against me, rotating her hips against mine, and then finally she gave into the moment and came while bucking wildly against me.

Gingerly, Mari eased her femme-cock from my sore, swollen cunt. She rolled over to her back, stroking my ass with one hand, trying to catch her breath. Somehow, I found the energy to rise up on my knees and looked at her. The look that passed between us spoke volumes: While she remained the dominant one, she had not "made" me beg for any sign of mercy that I knew would never come. Her Nexus stood up straight; one benefit femme-cock definitely has over male cock I thought, still shiny with my passion and fulfillment. I moved to touch it, to lick it, to taste myself on her. I thought better of that, and moved to unbuckle the harness from her body. Keeping the Nexus firmly nestled in her cunt, I pulled the harness from under her then slid the O-ring over the length of her shaft. I grabbed her femme-cock by the base and eased it from her cunt. Her thighs were shiny, and her closely cropped triangle of pubic hair thickly matted, from both her passion and mine. Her cunt, having had almost an energetic a session as had mine, remained slightly gaped. As softly as possible I lowered my mouth to her, nestled between her legs, and tasted her tart pungent pussy. I gently licked and sucked her red swollen cunt, cleaning each lip before I kissed her triangle and pulled back up.

She motioned me to her, first to kiss her, then to lift my body over hers. I sensed her desire, her need to taste me too. Grabbing her headboard for support, I threw one leg over her and straddled her face. I lowered myself to her, soon feeling her kiss my lips then nestle her tongue deep in my cunt. Oh, how I would have enjoyed riding her face, how I would enjoy her licking and sucking me to orgasm, but my body protested the second the pursed her lips and gently sucked on my clit. I rolled off with a little yelp, which brought a smile to her face. She told me she knew exactly how I felt, and I am sure she did.

I finally removed her boots and she pulled the pieces of my stockings off my legs. We soon settled into her bed, with the covers over us, and her spooned against me. Tired as I was, the insomnia caused by strange surroundings and a new lover soon abated, and I fell asleep in her arms.

I woke up with a start. It took me a moment or two to re-orient myself to these strange surroundings, and with my first movement, my body reminded me why I had slept so soundly. I also noticed I was alone. On the nightstand was a tepid cup of coffee and a note from Mari explaining her absence: her boyfriend had called and she was off to have a run then brunch at his place. On the note also were her numbers and email, finishing with her desire for me to call her later that day. She ended the note with a cryptic reference that I may need to call her anyway, in case I forgot anything in her loft. I shrugged it off, availed myself of her bathroom and shower, and re-emerged to dress and leave. I soon decoded the cryptic reference when, as I gathered my things to dress, I noticed only my shoes remained in the pile by the bed, with my dress hung over the screens separating her bedroom area from the rest of the loft. Sneaky bitch... I laughed it off, slipped my dress and shoes back on, grabbed my purse from the kitchen bar, and let myself out. I joined Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte, and Miranda in our search for a cab to take us home after a "Sex and the City" kind of night.

My meetings with Amy and Michelle were subdued, but fine. I suspected something interesting had happened between those two and the bridge and tunnel boys on Saturday evening, but I knew better than to ask. They solicitously asked about my Saturday evening: I flashed them a purposefully enigmatic smile and told them I slept like a babe in her mother's arms.

And yes, I got my things back from Mari, and found out the name of her boyfriend, the night after Amy and Michelle flew back home.