Tour of Washington D.C. Continues

Story Info
More for me and my wife.
1.5k words
4.22
37.6k
16
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 12/21/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just stood there, my mouth hanging open, my cock hard as a rock. I went to the bed and got between her legs. I looked at her open cunt, and the cum leaking out of it and then my head went down and my mouth started licking and sucking up the mixture of her and Todd's cum.

I couldn't belive it I was licking up another man's come from my wife. Tasting his come. I never thought a man's cum would be in my mouth.And from my wife's pussy. I was so beaten. And what about when the other guys got here? Where would their cum end up?

She held my hair and moved her cunt up and down my face and moaned again. Todd moved up to give his cock to her available mouth, she quickly began sucking on it, as I licked cum.

Then some movement between and some loud whispering I really couldn't make out. Then I heard my wife say "Go on do it, you said you would make him do it and I want to see it."

Todd moved down the bed next to me and grabbed my hair. Lifting my head around he presented his cock to me and said "Suck my cock, suck it really good. Suck it deep". I had just been licking cum, but that was still just licking my wife's cunt, still maybe heterosexual not queer, not cocksucking, not this!

Todd reinterated, "Suck my cock!" And my wife chimed in, "Go on suck his cock, suck it like a good husband. Suck it, that will really turn me on again. IF you don't if you don't suck his cock, you will be sorry believe me."

He pulled my hair moving my mouth to his cock, then he pushed forward and my mouth opened and his cock was in it. I was now sucking on his cock. I now had no excuse, I was now a queer, cocksucker. I moved my head a little and he stroked his cock in and out of my mouth. It really wasn't bad at all. I was kind of OK with it, when my wife said, "WOW a cocksucker, WOW what a faggot"!

"What a faggot? She was the one who wanted me to do this, she was the one who threatened me to do this or else, and now she is calling me a faggot?"

Then Todd said, "See I told you he would, I knew it, all these little whities are willing cock suckers for black cock." That kind of pissed me off and I tried to pull my head back but my position gave me no leverage, and Todd held my hair strongly. I sure couldn't say anything with a mouthful of cock.

I sucked down on his cock, mad, but nothing I could do about it, and as he was stroking it in and out of my mouth there was a knock at the door. "That will be Gordon and Roy." Todd said. He got off the bed and told us. "Get off the bed, and get on your knees in the middle of the room here. Both of you'"

My wife was off the bed and on her knees first, and I complied, as if we had no choice, as if we had no will. Todd went to the door and said "Wait a minute, I'll unlock the door and you come in, in 10 seconds."

Then Todd walked around behind us and took hold of our hair. As the door opened he pulled up on our hair, forcing us up on our knees, putting us on display and making it very clear who was totally in charge of whom. Gordon and Roy walked in, seeing my wife and me naked, on our knees and pulled up on full display That sight invoked laughter out of them.

"WOW! Todd you really have something for us there. What a nice display, and what fun we are all going to have."

Then Gordon pulled out his cock and walked right over to me, and pushed his cock in my face, "Open up." he said. I opened my mouth. Gordon's cock slid into my mouth, and I sucked down on it. Todd then used my hair to move my head back and forth on Gordons cock. Gordon laughed and stroked his cock in rhythm with Todd's movements of my head.

I was now a used cocksucker for sure. I had no say in this, I had no will to do anything else, I resigned myself to being a cuckolded, cocksucker. I could never, never, go back.

Then Todd let go of my hair, and Gordon reached down and grabbed a fistful. He used it to control my sucking mouth on his cock. Todd pulled my wife up, and onto the bed by her hair. He positioned himself on his back and pulled my wife around so she would have to suck on his cock on her hands and knees. Roy took advantage of her upturned ass and climbed up behind her and put his cock into her. Then I was totally distracted by Gordon's use of my mouth. Gordon fucked deep and hard using my mouth for the pleasure of his cock. He held his cock still and moved my head for his pleasure. After about a minute of me being used like this, I accepted my position and started really getting into sucking his cock. I sucked down as well as I could on such a thick cock with a big head. He was moving me so his cock was gagging me, and I pushed forward too to really get down on his cock. I was gagging and grunting and even moaning. I was also drooling down my chest since I found it almost impossible to swallow.

I knelt there totally getting absorbed in my position as cocksucker. Todd pointed this out to everyone, especially my wife as he said, "Look at your faggot husband, he is sucking that cock as good as any cocksucker, as good as you. He loves it. He will now suck any cock, ay any time, you can bet on it."

I realized he was right, now I was a cocksucker, and I was owned and I knew I was hooked on it.

Then Gordon started really fucking my mouth, jamming deep and fast, then holding for a couple of seconds then picking up again. He held my head still with strong had and fucked deep into my mouth ramming into my throat. After a few good and deep thrusts he pulled out so I could breath and drool pored out of my well used mouth. Then grabbing my ears again he rammed deep in and out of my mouth land throat. He held up again down my throat, I gagged and couldn't breath I tried to pull back but he held me. I started to panic, and then he let me go. I half fell back and again drooled like a faucet. Gordon tweeked my nose and then slapped his large cock across my face. I knew this move really demonstrated how he owned me now, I was, no doubt, his bitch. He told me to lay down on the other bed and hang my head over the side. This now presented my mouth and throat a straight fuck hole for his cock. And he used it like that! Fucking in and out deep and long. The drool was coming out of my mouth with his out strokes and down my upside down face. Over my eyes and into my nose. He was groaning and moaning and really enjoying his fucking of my face. Gordon let out a couple of deep grunts and then a "OOOOHHHH Damn! OOOOHHHH NOW, OHH take it! OOOHHH this is great! OK sswallow OOOOHHH YES!"

I gulped cum, and then, as his cock softened in my mouth I continued to suck on it as he pulled back. I laid there, groaning myself, my cock at attention showing everyone that I was not repulsed by his use of me. I sucked at his cock. "Woe boy that's it for now, it's empty, you sucked it all out."

I actually felt empty, and laid there naked, and my cock sticking up so very excited. I wanted more.

Then Gordon said that he planed to take me over to James's place where I could get some more cock from James and "Dink", and "Twink".

WOW my stomach did a flip, to think they thought they could just take me someplace and use me like they owned me. Well they did, I knew that there was no way out for me now. And it was clear my wife would do nothing to save me. She was really enjoying her fucking and her cocksucking. I was amazed. I thought how ironic, now in this day and age, we were going to be a white slaves to black masters.

Gordon looked around the room,