Touring Can Be Fun

Story Info
Rebecca St. James couldn't sleep.
861 words
4.45
7.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long night. Todd Agnew was feeling tired. The tour was beginning to wear on him. He drew energy from performing, especially his duet with Rebecca St. James. The audiences loved that duet. Todd was glad he had asked Rebecca to join him on the tour. It had been another successful concert, but now it was time to rest.

Todd took a warm, comfortable shower, enjoying the relaxing pulse of the water. He brushed his teeth and put on his pajamas. He had just undone the bed when there was a knock on the door of his room.

Todd rose from the bed and answered the door. There stood Rebecca, in a low-cut, short, scarlet nighty, panties, and slippers. She had been given the room across the hall.

"Hi," she said, with a smile. "I couldn't sleep. Can you help me?"

"Rebecca, I-" She brushed past Todd on the way in, making sure to make contact. Todd turned and looked at her. He couldn't help but think how tempting she looked in her sexy red nighty. Rebecca sat down on the bed. As she sat, she kicked off her slippers.

"Rebecca, I was just going to bed," Todd said.

"Mmmm," she said. "Sounds nice." She provocatively lowered one strap on her nighty. Todd smiled in spite of himself. He felt himself getting erect. "Well, I was hoping to sleep," he said.

Without a word, Rebecca rose from the bed, walked over to Todd, and kissed him. She rubbed her body closely against his.

"I noticed you had the bed ready," Rebecca said. She lay on the bed, her legs spread wide so as to expose her bright red, sexy panties. "I don't want to sleep alone tonight," she said.

Todd didn't move. He simply looked at Rebecca.

"What's the matter?" Rebecca asked. Now she rose from the bed and walked over to Todd. She threw her arms around him and kissed him hard. Her hand went to his waist. Quickly she unsnapped his pajama bottoms. They fell gently to the floor. His rod stood erect.

Todd put his hand on Rebecca's pretty butt. Now he reached under her nighty. Her panties were soaked. He easily slid them off her. Now he began to finger her.

"That's more like it," Rebecca said with a smile. She began softly rubbing his hard organ.

They fell onto the bed. Meticulously, Rebecca unbuttoned Todd's pajama top. She kissed his chest up and down. He pulled down the straps of her scant nighty. Her kisses worked down his body, moving closer to his erect cock.

"There you go," Rebecca said. Todd kissed her. She ran her tongue fervently inside his mouth. Again she held his organ in her soft hand. Todd slid off her nighty. He fingered her again, first one finger, then two, While two fingers played with her clit, two more went inside her. Rebecca could hardly contain her excitement.

Rebecca kept kissing his naked body, up and down. Todd's hands caressed her well-rounded boobs. Her hand moved down to his balls and she began to roll them as if they were dice.

"Mmmm" was all Rebecca said. She loved the feeling of Todd's fingers inside her. Rebecca was very turned on. She continued to work on Todd's hard cock. Now he slid it in between her ample breasts, sliding back and forth as if he were inside her. He began to dribble. Rebecca nibbled on Todd's earlobe.

Rebecca rubbed the dribble off her tits, then licked her fingers. Quickly, she kissed Todd again. Again she slipped her tongue into his mouth. His hands gently caressed her body.

Rebecca rolled over on her back, pulling Todd on top of her. Kissing him hard, she put her hand on his firm butt, almost pushing him inside her. He had no trouble entering her soaking pussy. In and out he went, harder and deeper with each thrust. Rebecca clung to him, scratching his back and screaming with pleasure.

"Keep it up! Keep it up!" she said. "More! Deeper!" Todd kept thrusting deep inside Rebecca's female area. He was working up quite a sweat. His breaths were short now. Again Rebecca kissed him.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!", she cried. Once more she kissed him. He continued to push deep inside her. Now she tightened up on him, causing his organ to stiffen even more.

Rebecca began to feel the familiar, welcome shivers. "Oh, yes!" she shrieked. "Oh, yes! Oooohhhh!" Deep inside her body was exploding with pleasure. Todd kept thrusting. He was moving really fast and hard.

Suddenly, Todd's cock jerked and spewed hot cum all over her pussy. She felt the roaring stream inside her. Still shivering, Rebecca felt it go limp. She was shaking from the pleasure.

"Wow!", she said. "Just wow!"

"Was that good for you, Rebecca?" Todd asked. Rebecca laughed.

"Good? It was great! Wow!" With that, Todd rolled off her. They lay naked next to each other, Rebecca's head resting on Todd's arm. She leaned over and gave him a passionate kiss.

"Good night, you hot stud," said Rebecca. In short order, they fell asleep with smiles on their faces.