Touring the Indies Ch. 02

Story Info
Trainer's next recollection includes Jinny & Madison Rayne.
2.1k words
0
2.9k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My next story happened a few months before the stuff with Allie, but still with the RISE organization and still at the Berwyn Eagles Club in Berwyn, IL. In October of 2018, RISE was preparing for their latest event, 'RISE 10: Insanity', which had a featured match of queen vs. queen, Jinny vs. Madison Rayne. Now, I did say there would be two stories, but it is really one, as I had my time with them together.

Jinny, from Britain, was a slender woman with an Indian or Middle Eastern look to her. She had not competed in America much but was gaining a following from her work in Progress and NXT UK. Madison was a bigger name, being a multi-time champion in Impact and, at the time, was signed to Ring of Honor.

The morning of the show, I oversaw building preparations for the show and the crowd. At about eleven o'clock, both women approached me with a request for privacy while they worked their match out. I agreed but they still made sure to get a promise of complete privacy. While I was used to people wanting the ring to practice, never had I received this kind of request for "complete privacy". I gave them my word and left them to their own.

After about a half-hour, I realized I had left my phone on a ringside chair. With my position, I could not afford to not have my phone on me for too long. I figured that the women would understand so I re-entered the room to retrieve it. As I turned the corner, my eyes shot open and my jaw almost hit the hardwood floor.

In the center of the ring lay a completely nude Madison Rayne with an equally nude Jinny sitting on her face, roughly grinding her pussy across it. Jinny was facing away, so they did not immediately notice me was I just stood in amazement. Madison grabbed onto Jinny's ass and held her in place before I saw her reddish hair start to move from side to side.

"Fucking hell, eat that cunt you dirty girl!" Jinny yelled in a classy British accent.

I watched as Jinny gave a rough smack to Madison's wet pussy. Even muffled, I could hear a squeal exit the American woman's lips. My cock was starting to get uncomfortable in my jeans as I watched on. I decided to just get my phone and leave before they noticed me. Unfortunately, just like anytime someone tries to be completely quiet, I walked into a steel chair and knocked it over onto the uncarpeted floor. Both women jumped and turned towards me.

"What the fuck!" Jinny yelled.

Both women covered their chests, not knowing how long I had seen stuff much more graphic than breasts.

"Get out!" Madison yelled.

"Sorry, I, um, I left my phone in, uh, here and I can't, can't be without it," I said, stuttering over my words.

"A likely story, perv," Madison said, trying to find the workout clothes she had tossed out of the ring.

"I'm not a perv...well, not for this anyway," I said. "Had I known what you were doing, I would've just left it. I figured you were just working out a match."

"Well clearly we weren't," Jinny said. "I assume you're going to want us to fuck you to keep you quiet or something?"

"Jinny!" Madison screeched, shocked.

"Do you want Josh to find out?" Jinny asked her.

"Honestly, I wasn't thinking that but now that you mention it, that sounds like a fun idea," I replied.

"Good job," Madison told Jinny, punching her arms.

Jinny turned around and punched the turnbuckle pad before signaling me into the ring. I quickly slid in and walked up to the Brit. She stared into my eyes as she fumbled around with the zipper of my jeans.

"You are one lucky fuck," she said, a small smile escaping. "You better be worth this."

Madison stood behind me, still covering her private parts, as my pants fell to the ground and my underwear quickly followed. My cock sprung out hit Jinny in the pelvis. She grabbed hold of it and started to roughly stroke it.

"Get over here, Madison," she demanded. "You go first."

Madison slowly shuffled over to her, an angry look on her face.

"This is your fault, why do I have to go first!?" she shrieked.

"Because I fucking said so," Jinny said, grabbing Madison by the hair and dragging her to her knees. "Now suck his fucking knob!"

After a loud sigh, Madison's soft hand grabbed onto my cock, giving it slow strokes. Jinny held the woman's hair back as she wrapped her lips around the head. I felt her tongue slowly trace around every sensitive bit of it before she pushed her head forward. Holding her lips tight, she took all of my cock inside her mouth, my balls pressing against her chin. She tried to pull back but Jinny was holding her in place, forcing a deep-throat that she was not prepared for.

I could fell the muscles in her throat tighten and struggle, craving some air. While it felt amazing for me, I could tell she was getting uncomfortable. Jinny let go and allowed her to catch some air. I pulled Jinny's hands away from Madison and allowed the older woman to do her magic.

"This isn't rape," I told her. "Let's not make it one."

Jinny looked down at Madison before wrapping her arms around my neck and bringing me in for a kiss. Madison resumed the slow, sensual blowjob she intended before a forced swallow. Busy with the kiss and being unable to see her, I could feel the tenseness escaping Madison. She was relaxing and at least trying to enjoy herself.

I picked up Jinny and sat her naked butt on the top turnbuckle, putting feet on the outside and letting me see her slightly-hairy cunt up close. I spread her pussy lips with my hand, bent down and started to lick her damp entrance.

"Shit!" she yelled as my tongue pushed forward and my lips met hers.

Madison was now blowing me with speed and passion of someone fully invested, free of any resistance. I pulled away from Jinny for a second to look down at her, seeing her cat-like eyes glaring up at me; her lips wrapped tightly around my cock-head. I resumed eating out Jinny for about a minute before the need for something more had grown too much.

Jinny directed Madison to get on all fours, facing the corner. I picked Jinny up in a powerbomb position and gave Madison the room to do so. Slowly, I dropped to my knees and got up behind her. I felt her little hand grab my throbbing cock and pull it up against her soaking-wet pussy. With my tongue back as deep inside Jinny as possible, I pushed my cock forward.

"Oh god," Madison moaned, my cock slowly filling her milfy pussy.

While this position was arousing as all hell, I physically could not hold it for too long. After a little more than another minute, I slowly lay Jinny down on top of Madison. The Brit started to slowly rub her swollen clit as she watched my face and felt the movement beneath her.

Madison was gnawing on the bottom turnbuckle cover as I began to fuck her as hard as I possible could. Jinny had to wrap her legs around my torso to avoid falling off. Her fingers continued to slosh around in her wet cunt, the juices starting to drip down across Madison's asshole and down to her penetrated pussy. I pulled out for a second to mix the juices before returning my cock to where it was.

"Harder," Madison's muffled voice pleaded.

Jinny grabbed onto the middle rope and nodded at me. I pulled out some extra energy and fucked Madison even harder, causing the sound of slapping wet flesh to fill the room. Jinny's tiny tits were bouncing more than I figured they could. Sweat was dripping from mine and Jinny's faces. I figured same for the screaming Madison although I could not see it.

Seconds after I started the rougher fucking, Madison's knees gave out and she fell flat on her stomach, my cock falling out of her and resting a top Jinny's little bush. Madison was shaking and moaning loudly. The dark puddle forming on the ring canvas beneath her spasming body signaled the massive orgasm that was consuming her. Before Madison's orgasm had subsided, Jinny grabbed my cock and put the head inside her own pussy.

"Let me feel that too," she said, pushing her body towards me and engulfing my slippery cock fully.

I grabbed Jinny's hips and pulled her off Madison. I folded Jinny's body up and gave her a hard, leveraged fucking. I stared in to her eyes as my cock jackhammered its way in and out of her gushing British cunt. She reached up and dug her nails into my scalp and she screamed for more.

"Fuck me! Hurt me!" Jinny screamed.

I obeyed the woman's command and folded her body up more, pushing her ankles down towards her ears. I looked over to see Madison relaxing in the corner, her elbows up on the bottom rope, her abused cunt shining in the house lights above. Her eyes were fixated on Jinny and I.

"Look at me!" Jinny yelled, forcing me to look at her. "Make me cum!"

I gave Jinny a slap, bringing an evil smile to her face.

"Again!" she yelled, receiving another slap. "Harder, you pussy! Hit me like a fucking man"

I slapped Jinny hard, making her laugh. Her entire body began to shake violently as the laugh got deeper and spaced out. I could feel a torrent of hot juice cover my cock and run down my leg. I never slowed down my cock, knowing that she would not like it. Her entire body went limp once the effect of the intensity wore off. She lay with her eyes closed, taking deep breaths with a giant smile on her face.

Madison crawled over to us and put her own abused pussy over Jinny's face, returning the favor from what was happening when I first caught these two. She placed her hands on my chin and gave me a soft, sensual kiss while her hips circled around on the younger woman's face. The amazing kiss was the last thing I needed before I was ready to burst.

I pulled away from both Madison's kiss and Jinny's pussy. Madison slid her cunt off Jinny, resting it against the top of her head as she sat down. Jinny lay flat as I knelt over her worn out body, my hand building a hard orgasm. I pointed my cock at Jinny's chin and unloaded a thick, hot string of cum across her browned skin. Another shot went high and landed in the tiny bit of hair Madison left on her pubic area. The remaining shots of cum streaked across Jinny's satisfied face.

"Fuck!" I groaned as I sat down next to the girls; my cock shrinking in my hand.

Madison gave me a look before she returned her cunt to Jinny's face, sandwiching the cum between them. She started to shake her hips like a hula dancer while giggling before she rolled off her. With shiny cum stains all over her pussy, the American gave me one more kiss and rolled out of the ring. The Brit slowly sat up, pulling several strands of hair out of the cum glaze that pasted them to her face. She stared at me for several seconds before crawling over and giving me a tight hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"You won't tell anyone?" she asked, receiving a nod of agreement. "Good. I had fun and I can tell Madison did too. You were worth it."

After rolling out of the ring, Jinny took my phone and put her phone number into it. She tossed it to me and blew a kiss before exiting to the locker room area. I looked through my contacts and saw what Jinny had put.

"My British Fucktoy," I read aloud. "Damn right."

That was the end of the story with Jinny and Madison. My next two tales (and it will be two separate ones this time) will finally get away from RISE and out of Berwyn, IL. Instead, it will take place in New York City during Wrestlemania week where I went versus Ohio with a 'lost girl' one day and her 'sinister sweetheart' of a tag partner on another.