Tourist Foursome

Story Info
Satisfying desires by sharing.
1.4k words
3.81
36.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was our first vacation together, heading over to the shore. And it was definitely a time we never forgot.

The very first night we went straight to the beach bar. My girlfriend, Andrea, and I were in our mid 30s. She looked so spectacular that night, tight tank top over her full breasts. I love her curvy body, always complimenting her. And make no mistake, I can feel her love and lust for me too. Like her, I was thinner as a youth and filled out. She loves my muscles, but also the little layer I put on over top.

When we make love, or when we fuck, our bodies match perfectly. My strength, my power against her soft beauty. Holding her naked body against me thrills me more than anything.

Andrea saw them first. A couple across the room trying not to get caught looking and whispering. They obviously liked one or both of us. Andrea and I loved and still love each other enough that the looks we get amuse us rather than make us jealous.

But it shocked us to see them coming to our table. A tall slender woman, about 24, with bright blue eyes and bouncing curly blonde hair leading a man almost as thin and just a shade taller.

"Hi, I'm Sara and this is my husband Willie." she said.

If anyone really wants to hear the "getting to know you" part, I can give them the details. Long story short, though, they wanted to fuck. Andrea definitely liked what she saw in the husband and Sara just beamed at me.

We went back to our room with the single king sized bed. Sara broke the ice "Willie here saw you guys first. I noticed that he couldn't get his eyes off those" she smiled at Andrea and gestured at her tits which now sported hard pointy nipples through her top. "And to be honest, Willie 's little 5 inch dick hasn't done a lot for me in a while."

Sara looked at me "I just assumed you're bigger down there since you are bigger everywhere else" Andrea proudly said "Eight inches sweetie."

Andrea's smile didn't reflect the fact that sometimes I gave her trouble. If I fucked her too hard, or in the wrong position, it hurt her for days. Eight inches isn't the biggest, but she is really tight and I have to be careful.

Sara pulled Willie over and pulled both of our pants off. We stood there, naked below the waist, cocks swelling, Sara inspecting both. I felt like I was in a meat market and I liked it!

Andrea sank to her knees, eyes locked on Willie. My beautiful girlfriend took his cock in her mouth. She licked the tip, then took it in, gently bobbing up and down on it, eyes locked on his face.

Sara pulled me down onto her thin body. We kissed roughly, my tongue invading her mouth, my arms extending behind her. So beautiful, so alive in my arms. She wrapped her hand around my cock and brought it to her opening. I felt the tip slide in and I knew how she wanted it. So my arms came up over her shoulders. I yanked her body down to meet my cock thrusting deep inside her.

She closed her eyes and yelled. Yelled!! I couldn't tell if I had hurt her or if she loved it. After a few thrusts that each brought a scream from her, I slowed. She gasped "Please!! Oh yes! Keep going!! Damn!"

I grunted as my hips thrusted, driving my cock into her harder and harder. She couldn't control herself, shrieking every time my cock penetrated and filled her.

Looking to the side, I saw the hottest view. Andrea now had his little cock between her tits, sliding it between them along a crease filled with lotion. His hands grabbed her tits, squeezing them around his cock, grunting, fucking her body as he had fucked her mouth.

Andrea then turned around. She fell to her hands and knees, grunting at Willie "behind me!" She looked straight on at me as he mounted her, sliding his cock into her pussy. Sara had screamed, but Andrea just gave a very satisfied "ooooooooOOHHHHH!!"

Willie went all the way in, his hands on her hips, pulling her back onto him. They got a good rhythm going as he pushed harder, deeper, faster. Her tits slapped together and she said "oh yess baby, it's soo perfect. Yes, faster!!"

Sara said loud enough for all to hear. "Yeah Willie! Aren't you glad she's letting you be the man?" Willie laughed and fucked Andrea even harder, spanking her for good measure.

Sara explained "his cock isn't big enough. I have to be the man. Isn't that right baby? You love when I get you on your hands and knees. You love when I make you my slut!"

"Oh yeah!" he replied "I love being your bitch, but Andrea's mine now!"

That should have made me jealous. It only turned me on.

I picked Sara up, cock still inside, and took her to the wall. I had always wanted to do this, but had never been with a woman like Sara. Don't get me wrong, I prefer curvy, but I couldn't hold my Andrea up in my arms, pin her against the wall with her legs wrapped around me, and fuck her like that.

We kissed. I pounded her. Her slender body entangled with mine. My cock came in hard, but not fast. Once again she screamed and her body writhed. My cock felt her constrict around it and I knew I had hit the right spot.

"Ahhhhhh... OOOOOOHHH... DAMNDAMN... YEEEEESSSSSSS!!"

Shortly after, I heard Willie "Ohnooo, please not yet!" He had her in the missionary position. Listening to me make his wife cum set him off and he couldn't do a thing about it. Sara screamed "Don't you dare cum yet, bitch!"

Too late. I watched him pull out and cum all over my girlfriend's tits.

He then dove onto them and licked his own hot sticky cum from her. It was so hot!

My cock swelled even larger inside her. I pulled her back to the bed, slammed her to the mattress, held her tight and jammed my cock in. A beast grew inside me. I felt like an animal. I had to pound her with my cock. I had to drive it as deep as possible. I had to cum so hard, so deep! She moaned, screamed, dug her nails in my back as she came again. My cock exploded deep inside her, shooting again and again.

When Willie finished cleaning Andrea, she plopped her pussy onto his face and made him clean her too.

We settled down into bed, tired, but hearts still pounding. None of us had ever been in a threesome, much less something like this.

Andrea and Sara faced each other, Willie and I spooned our women from the outside. Sara made her husband wear her blue silk panties. She said it was punishment for cumming too soon. Not sure how punished he felt about that!

We just chatted for a long time, finding out that we enjoyed lying together as much as we enjoyed fucking. Suddenly, impulsively, Sara leaned down, grasped Andrea's breast and licked, then sucked her nipple. "I've never done this, but how can I resist!" she said before diving back in. They kissed each other's tits, slid tongues into each other's mouths.

I leaned in, my cock once again throbbing, and slid my cock into my girlfriend from behind. Pantied Willie did the same!

We did not fuck. Willie and I slid our cocks gently in and out as the women kissed and rubbed each other's pussies. I did feel Willie slide his hand onto my ass and squeeze. Mine didn't reciprocate, but I did reach and cup Andrea's other tit.

It was gentle, like four people making love as one. And it was more intense, full of feeling and emotion. We pleasured each other as one with hands, rubbing bodies, cocks, and soft sweet tits.

The girls' brought each other to strong orgasms. I felt my cock explode inside Andrea.

We all fell asleep.

The next morning, Andrea and I awoke. Our new friends had left with no trace. All we knew were their first names. All we had left were memories.