Tourist Season - a May Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God! What are you doing? That's amazing!"

She withdrew my cock, smiling. "I'm giving you an amazing blowjob to thank you for what you just did to my pussy. I'm going to kiss and lick your cock, and take it as deep as I can in my mouth and tease it with my tongue. By the way, I love cum, and I love surprises, so, surprise me!" she took my cock again, one hand on the base, the other cupping my balls again.

She was right; it was an amazing blowjob. I knew I wouldn't last long. Her surprise was going to come soon. Suddenly she stopped and took my cock out of her mouth. She rubbed the length of the shaft, slick with saliva. Holding the shaft still, she licked the length, then the head. She applied her soft full lips to my cockhead. She looked up and smiled again, saying,

"Come on baby. Give it to me! Shoot it in my mouth and I'll swallow every drop." She took me in her mouth again, working the shaft with her free hand at the same time. I felt the pressure building.

"I hope you were serious, because I cumming now!" My cock made three hard spasm and three or four lesser ones, releasing a huge load into her waiting mouth. She held my cock in her mouth and swallowed she licked it clean, and smiled up at me.

"I told you I liked cum and that I'd swallow every drop. Always." She emphasized that by scooping an errant drip from the corner of her mouth with her tongue. She swallowed again for effect.

I took her hand and helped her up. We embraced, my still half hard cock rubbing the meaty outer lips of her soaking wet pussy. Her glorious tits mashed against my hairy chest. I grabbed a double hand full of her wonderful ass. She grabbed mine back.

We kissed, linking tongues again. The faint musky aroma of her pussy was still on my beard and moustache. The salty Tang of my cum on her lips. My cock began, to my surprise, to stiffen again.

"As much as I would enjoy round two, we should get to that boat. We're expected in town." I said.

"Tell you what. If you can hold out, and concentrate long enough to get the boat going while I catch some rays on the dock, I'll let you run me to town in the boat and then drive me back home and I will make you the best steak you've ever had. Then, on to round two."

"Best deal I've had all day. Are you going to get changed?" I said, reaching for my shorts.

"Don't be silly. I hate tan lines." She said, reaching for the sunscreen. "If you can be good, you can rub this on me. Come on."

I buckled my belt and grabbed my shirt.

The dock was positioned for maximum sun. There were a pair of loungers at the end, beside an open runabout with a large outboard. It was hard to take this all in, because I was following her, and focusing on her ass swaying gently in front of me, with her boobs appearing from the side every step.

She bent over to adjust the lounger.

!

Sorry, I was gone for awhile, now I'm back. She lay on her stomach.

"Do my back, please?"

I can assure you that there was no chance of her getting a sunburn on that wonderful ass. She purred like a cat, happy and smiling. I patted her ass and moved to the boat.

"So what, exactly is the problem?" I asked, removing the cowl.

"It's out of gas." She answered.

"Eh?"

"It's out of gas. The spare tank is under the front seat. Why don't you hook it up and join me?" she patted the other lounger. "I have the sunscreen." She said huskily.

I hooked up the spare tank. It turned over and started easily. I was running a bit rough, so technically it did need attention. I shut it down, and climbed out on to the dock. Meg turned slightly, smiling still.

"Get 'em off bud. Tan lines aren't allowed here."

I obligingly dropped my shorts and laid down on my back. Fortune favours the bold after all. Meg sat up and applied sunscreen to my chest and arms, then my legs. Teasing, she approached my groin but didn't make contact for what seemed like an hour, but was likely a minute or less. She stopped. I glanced up, as she added more sunscreen to her hands, and rubbed then together, boobs swaying gently as she moved. She grabbed my half-hard cock and rubbed the warm lotion in.

She leaned back and admired her handiwork. "It's so good to see that I can still get that reaction out of a man. Just lay back and relax, and remember that round two is after supper. If you fall asleep, dream of me?"

"I promise." I said, trying to sound cool. I think my voice cracking like a horny teenager gave me away. She giggled, and lay on her back.

"Do my front please? I don't want my titties to get burned."

"Fear not, fair maiden; for I will defend your titties to the death! None shall pass!" I began applying sunscreen.

We were late getting back to town. I did get to show her the public dock, and we left the boat for the mechanic. I left a note telling Johnny that if he charged more than an hour's labour I'd have his license pulled.

I got her to the local butcher for a couple of nice tenderloins. We picked up some frozen cottage fries and a bagged spinach salad at the supermarket. Then we swung by Bean Here Before for an iced tea.

"George!" Terri shouted with more enthusiasm than usual. "Am I ever glad to see you! Hi Meg!"

"I'm glad to see you too. What's it been? Six hours or so?"

"Yes, and in the meantime my Espresso machine packed it in. Could you work your magic?" she turned to Meg, "He has a way with temperamental Italian women. This machine is all three!"

"You're sure it's female? That sounds kind of sexist Terri." Meg said with a smile

"Oh, it's not me, it's George. He talks to her like she's his Italian fantasy girl."

"Does it help?"

"He's the only one who can get it to work right. I figure he's phoning the factory when I'm not looking. Hey, whatever works eh? I need the machine."

"So how did you get into this business?" Meg asked Terri.

"George took a job up here, and he spoke about how beautiful it was for almost a year. I came for a visit one day twenty-something years ago. George introduced me to one of his work buddies, and I fell in love. We celebrated our twentieth anniversary last month. I started working here when my kids hit high school. We bought it two years later. So, what drew you to Pickerel Falls?"

"A bad break-up. After the divorce was finalized, my sister in Toronto practically forced me to come here. She wants me to stay for the summer, we settled on long weekends and a few days before and after. Then we'll see for the fall. This time I will be here until around the first of June. Back for the end of June, then your August long weekend, and I'll take Labor Day and maybe close the cottage if I'm ready to go back to the States. Or, maybe I'll keep coming until the snow flies."

"You must have a very sympathetic boss." Said Terri.

"I'm a freelance writer, so I can do that anywhere." Began Meg. "I used to say anywhere with an internet connection, but now it think it's better to write off line and send it in later."

"There's Wi-Fi in the shop, so come by if you need a connection." Terri offered.

"All fixed!" I announced from behind the counter. I placed a fresh espresso in front of Terri. She took a sip.

"Bene signore! Some day you're going to have to teach me to seduce Sophia or Angela or whatever you call it."

"Her. And she's Gina" I said, "that comes from the name of the manufacturer, Ferigini SPA."

Terri turned back to Meg. "Gina. His one true love. I'm sorry, my brother is a real geek, therefore, he needs an imaginary girlfriend. The sad part is, my hubby has the same degree from the same University. Bloody engineers!"

"On that note, we've got to go. You remind Enzo that we're going fishing next Saturday."

Again Terri turned to Meg, "My husband's name is Manny. Manny doesn't drink beer. When they fish, they sit in a boat and drink wine all day instead of beer, and become Enzo and Carlo. George has a thing for Primitivo."

I grabbed Meg's hand. "Ciao Bella!" I said to Terri, tossing an imaginary scarf over my shoulder. "To the Alfa Romeo!"

"It's an F-150!" Terri yelled after us.

My pickup didn't make the drive as fast as Meg's Mustang, but we got there alright. The rough suspension provided me with great entertainment.

I parked the truck in her laneway. As we were getting out, Meg said,

"You haven't seen the beach yet! Follow me!"

"What about the food?" I asked

"Don't worry, jst grab something; you'll see."

The beach was to the west of the dock. It was a sandy expanse a hundred feet or so long and perhaps ten feet wide at it's widest. Inshore from the beach stood a screened in gazebo. She let me in to see a bar fridge behind a simple bar, and a propane barbeque.

"My brother-in-law built this because the beach is so far from the cabin. He screened it in against the bugs. Check it out." I put the food in the fridge. The gazebo had a wooden bench and chairs and a small table. Overhead was what looked like a solar chandelier.

"Of course, the bugs seem to be mercifully absent this year. I'd like a swim before dinner. Join me?" she began taking her clothes off.

"I didn't bring a- oh, right. 'no tan lines'. Ok. A swim sounds good." I undressed quickly. She was already out the door and jogging (and jiggling) towards the beach. She ran a few steps in to the water and dived under. She surfaced as I hit the water, a short distance away, smiling. She rolled on her back, exposing those glorious tits, which pancaked agreeably, proving that they were indeed real. I was still bounding.

"I love to see a cock swing like that!" she said.

"It doesn't swing much, and in this water, it's going to swing a lot less!" I dived under and swam out to her. She switched to treading water as I surfaced.

"I'll just have to see about that, won't I?" she said, and grabbed my cock. "It stopped shrinking!" she announced.

"I don't seem to be cold anymore." I replied.

Meg rubbed my cock under water until it was stiff. Frankly, it didn't take long. Then she surprised me. She took a deep breath, bobbed up exposing her boobs, and slipped under the water. I felt her mouth take my cock, her tongue working it behind her closed lips. She surfaced after a long time, slightly out of breath.

"Holy fuck Meg. That's was wonderful!"

Meg responded by wrapping her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. She rubbed her pussy along my cock. Our lips met in deep kiss. Her tongue probed aggressively, almost fucking my mouth.

"Maybe we should head back to the gazebo." She said breathlessly. "First one there gets to pick a position to start!" She released my now half-hard cock, and dived forward, flashing me with her wonderful ass. I regained my concentration and followed her. She was walking across the beach when I reached the shore, affording me a spectacular view. She looked over her shoulder at me.

"You better hurry!"

She was through the door before I hit the sand. It's harder to run with a hard-on, but I did my best. When I got there, she was putting cushions on the floor, once again displaying her ample ass.

"Hiya slowpoke," she turning to me. "I see you're still hard. Excellent!" He stood and embraced me. She kissed me hard, probing me, again almost fucking my mouth with her tongue. "Doggy." She said in a hoarse whisper. "I want you to fuck me doggy. And I need a good hard fucking. I'm dripping just thinking about your hard cock ramming into my slick wet pussy. Fuck me now!"

Aren't you going to buy me dinner first? I thought, but didn't say

She knelt on all fours, seductively swaying her ass. Recognizing the best invitation I'd ever had, I got behind her, and, as requested, slammed my cock into her wet slit. She gasped and growled; actually growled as I slammed her.

"That's it! That's what I need. Fuck me hard. Slam my pussy! Ooo yes. Harder!"

I did my best with what I had. I spread her ass, and could feel my balls slapping the top of her pussy. She reached a hand under to massage her clit as I continued to piston my cock in her. I stopped abruptly, held my cock and swirled it around her opening.

"Oh God! Stop teasing me. Get that fat dick back in me! FUCK ME!"

I obliged. I pumped hard, knowing that I wouldn't last long. Her words of encouragement didn't slow me any.

"That's the way! Nice and rough. Cum for me. Fill me with your hot spunk! Come on! And how come you're not slapping my ass!"

I gave her a playful swat on the left cheek, earning a squeal of delight. I grabbed both hips and fucked as hard and fast as I could, knowing I was close.

"Now!" I said in a grunt as I spasmed my load deep into her pussy. We collapsed together on the cushions, breathing heavily, oozing bodily fluids. I lay on my back, she rolled towards me, squashing her boobs against the side of my chest. She reached absently for my cock, stroking it lightly. Soon we fell into a light sleep.

We woke a half-hour later. Meg looked at her watch.

"I better get supper going. Why don't you have a swim while I get started?" She got up, and sauntered to the bar. She pulled a plain red bib apron from below, and put it over her ripe body.

"Are we dressing for dinner?" I asked.

"Its going to get cool soon, so yeah." She turned away from me and got something from the bottom of the fridge. Oh that ass! It was a good thing that the lake was cold.

I swam for about half an hour. When I returned to the gazebo, Meg was already dressed. I sadly put my clothes on. The dinner smelled wonderful.

"Beer or wine?" she asked. She held up two cold bottles of Genny and a bottle of Ontario Baco Noir from Niagara.

"It's cooler, like you predicted. Let's go with the wine. That one will stand up nicely to the grilled meat without overpowering it."

She handed it to me. I pulled my pocket knife out, and used it's corkscrew. "Still a redneck, even if I do know a few things about wine."

The steak wasn't exactly THE best I'd ever had, but when you factor in the company, well, it was unsurpassed and remains so.

"That was perfect." I said as I drank the last of my wine.

"Thank you. Help me clear this up and we can go to the cabin for dessert." She replied

We gathered the dirty dishes and other leavings from the meal, and headed to the cabin. She filled the sink. She washed and I dried. When we were done, she took a bottle of Scotch from a cupboard poured two and said,

"Are you ready for dessert? Come with me to the loft, it's a great place to see the sunset."

I followed her up the stairs to the loft. It had a large four post bed, built of pine logs, and two leather chairs. She sat in one and I took the other. The sun was just dipping below the horizon out on the bay. The view through the window was spectacular. We sipped whisky in silence, mesmerized by the show in front of us.

"What do you think of the loft?" she asked as the last red streaks of sun disappeared.

I looked around, my gaze falling on the bed. "Great view. And, it looks like a spot where you could have some fun."

"Oh, the four-poster bed. Not my sister. She's a bit of a prude. Using the bed for the obvious would never occur to her. I'm sure she thinks I'm a bit loose. After all, we just met and we've had sex three times."

"Uh, twice, unless I missed one while I was napping."

"Once downstairs, we masturbated each other. Once in the gazebo before dinner, you fucked me hard doggy style. And right now, on the four-poster, where I'm going to ride you cowgirl for dessert."

She stood, and reached for my hand. I got up and stepped into her embrace. We kissed, once again exploring each other. She whispered in my ear.

"Get out of your clothes and get on the bed."

I don't know if there is an Olympic Record for undressing, I shattered it. I laid down on my back, spread eagle.

"Sorry, no rope. You'll just have to hang on." Meg said, removing her own clothes. She cupped her tits and tweaked her nipples as she removed her bra. I would have as well! She approached the bed, and straddled me so that her ass was in front of my hardening cock. I reached for her tits. She took my hands and put one on each breast and held them in position with her hands, so that we both caressed, squeezed and rubbed her massive boobs. She put my fingers on her nipples.

"Pinch them. Tug them." She instructed.

She moved back so that the crack of her ass was rubbing my now stiff cock. She reached behind her and made sure it was in place. She rocked her hips slowly, stroking my cock.

"Why don't you just grab the headboard and pretend I've got you tied down, so I can have my way with you?"

"What do you have in mind dear lady?"

In response she moved up my body until her pussy was close to my mouth. Her knees pinned my arms in place, denying access to her soft, round rump. I didn't need any instructions. I dipped my tongue into her wetness, parting her heavy outer lips and slowly entering her depths. The musky taste of her pussy juice was better than any wine. I glanced up at the sight of her wondrous tits, shaking in time with the rhythm of my tongue. She began to moan and shuddered a bit.

She abruptly dismounted my face, and slid down my body. She lubricated my cock with her saliva. That was just a treat for me; she needed no extra lube.

She mounted me again. This time when she grabbed my cock, she sat up and positioned it at the entrance of her soaking wet pussy. She rubbed her clit with it a bit, then sat down slowly plunging my shaft into her depths.

"Ahh. That's good! I ah hope ooo you don't have anywhere to be. Ooo! I'm in no hurry to get off your cock. So sit back, relax and enjoy."

"Yes miss!"

She smiled at me, and reached once again for her tits: squeezing, caressing, pinching and tugging her nipples. She took her left boob in both hands, raised it and sucked her own nipple. This interrupted her rhythm, so she dropped it, adding to the bouncing.

She placed both hands flat on my chest and rubbed it keeping time with the rhythm of her hips, slowly driving her pussy on to my cock.

"That's what I need: a nice, slow, easy fuck. Ah! Yessss! Oh God! It feels so good!"

Meg must have found her balance. She raised her arms above her head and proceeded to dance on my cock, rotating her hips as she thrusted. Her tits bounced and jiggled gently as her whole body fucked me.

"Grab my tits George! Please! Now!"

I obliged happily, grabbing one beautiful boob in each hand, and squeezing gently and massaging them.

"Oh that's the stuff George. Tweak my nipples!"

I pinched and tugged her nipples. She lowered be hand to her belly, and slowly slid it down to find her clit. I could feel her rubbing it. She moved her other hand to take a breast from me. I released the other as well, grabbing a double hand full of her firm ass. She played with both tits using her free hand. I felt both the stimulation of her clit and the rhythm of her pumping my cock into her speed up.

"You better hold on, George. At least brace yourself. Ah! Dammit your cock feels so good! I'm going to cum first and it's going to be a big one!"

She was fucking me harder than I thought possible in the cowgirl position. She rammed her drenched pussy down on my cock, grinding every stroke, as if she was trying to get close to me. I let go of her ass and grabbed the headboard slats. She finally let go of her clit and let out a loud deep throated cry.

"Ah fuck! Yes! That's it! Ahhhh! FUCK ME HARD DAMMIT. GIVE ME YOUR COCK! AHHH!"

For the first time I'd experienced snything like that. She didn't "squirt", but her pussy oozed. She drenched us both. She slowed back to her gentle pace, but grabbed my chest hair in both hands and pulled.

"Oh yes! You made me gush as I came. That was fucking great! Now you get to choose. Do you want to keep fucking me, and shoot your load in my soaked cunt, or do you want me to finish you with my hands and mouth?"