Tourist Season - a May Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What a choice! I thought for a split second, and the answer came easily.

"If I give you a nice creampie, can I go down on you after for a taste of our mixed cum?"

She smiled a decidedly wicked smile at me and answered "Only if you share. I'm going to spin around on your cock and finish reverse cowgirl. I know you keep checking out my ass."

She spun with surprising ease. I've seen a petite woman, five foot nothing and a hundred pounds struggle to do that. Meg moved like a pornographic ballet star. And, her ass was so amazing bouncing on my cock. Full disclosure: I bet I lasted twenty or thirty more strokes. I did however cum in a huge load. She leaned forward and let my cock slip out of her pussy.

"Bring that pussy here babe!" I asked.

She turned and crawled to me, up my body, slick with our shared sweat, leaking a bit as she went. She presented her thoroughly soaked minge to me. I greedily lapped up her cum, my cum, a bit of remaining ejaculate from her, and some of our mixed sweat. She gave me long enough to fill my mouth, then pounced on me with her own thirsty mouth. Out tongues wrestled again, this time the prize was a heady liquor, that left us both drunk, exhausted and for lack of a better word, horny.

She curled into my arm as before. Her boobs pressed against me. I wrapped my arm around her.

We both fell into a deep sleep. Mine was punctuated by sex dreams the likes of which I had never had before. I woke around three in the morning to urinate, and covered her gorgeous nakedness reluctantly when I returned. I fell back to sleep quickly, because I wanted the dreams back.

Sunrise in Pickerel Falls around the May long weekend is about 5:45am, twilight shows a bit after five. By the light showing through the loft's picture window, it must have been around 6:30am when I woke. I was alone in the bed. As I lay there, wondering where she might be, I heard a faint sound to my left. A rustling, rubbing sound. And breathing, definitely breathing. I looked. Meg sat naked in one of the leather chairs one leg hooked over one of the chair's arms.

She was masturbating furiously, one hand working her clit and the other massaging her tits and belly.

"Good morning lover." she said, slightly out of breath. "I was going to read until you woke up. Then you kicked the covers off. I saw your cock, just laying there, waiting for me to pounce on it. I thought of all the great sex we had yesterday. Your cock in my mouth, my pussy in yours. You slamming your hard cock into me. Me impaling myself on you so slowly, until I couldn't stand it. Then us oth cumming and sharing that delicious creampie. Well, my pussy started to drip. I just had to take matters into my own hands. Care to join me?" She never stopped playing with herself.

I started to get up. My cock was ahead of me.

"No, no. I didn't mean join me here. I meant why don't you grab your cock, and jerk it while I rub my clit and play with my tits? Lay down George."

I did what she said. I turned to look at her.

"Good boy. Now, do you like my tits?"

"They are amazing. I can hardly keep my hands off them." I answered.

"Me too!" she said. "Would you like to watch me suck my own nipple? Would that get you jerking that fat cock of yours?" She didn't wait for an answer. Instead, she lifted her left tit to her lips and licked it, then sucked it. She finished by gently take ng it in her teeth.

I responded by taking my cock in hand and slowly rubbing it.

"Very good. Oh! Now, can you, ah, fondle your balls. Handle them like I am handling my oh tits! Ah yes. Now, long strokes on the shaft of your cock! Oh yes! Ah, my pussy is dripping. Look!" She showed me her soaked fingers, slick with her secretions. She licked the juice off her fingers lazily. Before the returned her attention to her slick core, she took her tits in both hands and raised them together to her lips and teased the nipples.

"Let go of your balls and tweak one of your nipples. Yes! Pinch it. Tug it! Does that feel good?" she dropped her tits, letting them bounce on her chest.

"Yeah, it love having my nipples played with as much as you do. Can I do the other one too?" The game was on; I gave her control of my pleasure.

"Yes. Take them both and tug them for me. I'm rubbing my clit again. Do you like my big clit and heavy lips, George. Tell me about my pussy. Be dirty for me!"

"I love your pussy. I want to suck on your clit and nibble on your lips. I want to lap up your cum. I want to fuck you with my tongue. Dip two fingers deep into your quim again. Get them nice and wet for me."

She did as I instructed.

"Now what do you want me to do?"

"Slowly suck the delicious pussy juice from them."

She raised her fingers to her mouth, slowly, deliberately inserted them, and closed her mouth over them. She pulled them out even more slowly.

"Mm, delicious. Now, let go of your nipples and take your cock in one hand."

I did as she asked.

"Now," she began in a throaty whisper, "jack your cock, really pump it. Please may I play with my pussy too?"

I rubbed my cock enthusiastically. What a rush. Controlling each other without a touch!

"Ok Meg. One hand for your clit, one to plunge into your soft, wet pussy. Really finger fuck yourself for me. I'm close, are you?"

"Oh yes. I'm close. Ah, yessss! You can rub and carress your body with the other hand. Oh! I'm cumming! Ah! Dammit! I need more oh! FUCK ME YES! THAT'S SO FUCKING GOOD!" She screamed out her orgasm and kept frigging herself as I jacked my cock.

"Where do you want me to cum Meg? I'm ready now! Fuck, too late!" Her orgasm forced mine. I shot three ropes of spunk higher than I thought I would after the last twenty-four hours. Most of it landed on my belly and chest. A bit was on my right thigh.

"Never mind George. I'll be right there." She was already out of the chair. It was going to be a good day!

I made cheese omelets for breakfast while she made coffee. Breakfast was a formal affair. I wore shorts and yesterday's t-shirt, she wore a bikini that clearly said "fuck off" to Cosmo and Vogue and other arbiters of fashion who deny anyone not a size zero any clothes that are remotely sexy. The top barely contained her boobs. Her left nipple kept sneaking out to say "hi". The bottoms were tight boy shorts that nicely defined her shapely ass.

We took a second cup outside to the front deck. A swarm of blackflies had arrived, uninvited. There was no wind, so they were sticking around. We made a run for the gazebo. Clothed or naked, I loved watching her run.

We sat in the gazebo sipping coffee, watching the lake awaken. An osprey circled overhead for a few minutes, then made a dive and came up with his breakfast.

"Nice fish!" she squealed.

"The lake is full of them. Would you like to go fishing?"

"I'd love to. But my fishing license hasn't come yet. When I come back in July I will hold you to that. In the meantime, do you think the bugs are gone yet? I'd like a swim. I got kind of sweaty last night and this morning."

"The bugs will be here until frost. The blackflies will be gone in a week or two. Then it will just be mosquitoes, our National Bird. They get fewer as the summer goes. The breeze that has come up will dissipate them for now.. you should be safe." Ripple showed on the formerly glassy surface of yhe lake.

She removed her bikini top and stepped out of her bottoms. Yeah. She took off her bathing suit to go for a swim. I looked at her about to ask a question, trying not to focus on her sublime nakedness. She anticipated.

"Some of the extended family is coming this afternoon. I promised my nieces that I'd get them and their boyfriend's in for a swim. Can you join us for the day?"

"I got a text this morning. It looks like I will get spending the rest if the weekend at the office. Sorry. I would like a swim first."

She pouted as I peeled off my t-shirt and stepped out of my shorts. when in Rome...

"But I wanted you again! Damn! I'll just have to make sure you want to come back." She squeezed my cock, giggled and danced out their towards the beach.

We swam for a half hour or so. I reluctantly headed for shore. Meg followed.

"Hang on mister!" she said, a little too loud.

I turned and waited. She stopped in front of me, and fell to her knees. She took my limp cock, shrunken from the cool water, in her mouth. It responded quickly. In no time I was hard, and she was working my shaft enthusiastically. I got about a minute of her expert oral skills, and she stopped abruptly.

"There. That ought to hold you. When you come back, you can have the rest of that blowjob. Be careful with your zipper." She had a mischievous crooked smile, and I knew she was serious.

"I will be back, and I'll be careful."

"When will you be back?"

"No idea. It sounds like a mess at the plant. Give me your cell number and I will text you when I'm done.

We exchanged numbers at the cabin.

Meg stayed naked as I prepared to go. I assumed that she was a nudist. It's an unusual and wonderful feeling to kiss naked woman when you're fully clothed. We lingered over the goodbye kiss, both afraid it would be our last. Our tongues met, probing, trying to explore every part of each other, so we would know the way back.

"Soon. I will get Johnny to deliver your boat Monday. He really does work this holiday."

I left. Without looking back.

The plant was in disarray when I got there. I was tied up for over a week. Meg and I exchanged texts that became sexts that turned into Skype. We managed to get a coffee at Bean Here Before the day she went back to Buffalo.

We would have to wait until Meg returned for the next holiday weekend.