Towards Weekend - Poppy Brown

Story Info
I washed him then knelt to suck him off or just stiffen.
1.9k words
4.12
11.9k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
231 Followers

Thursday morning, back down to earth and on the bus to work.

Daddy had a good look at the strapping I got off Mr. Green in the shower, he got in with me and I washed him then knelt to either suck him off or just stiffen him.

It was to stiffen, he stood me up and put my hands above my head holding onto the shower pipe.

He was ravenous for me I think, and I was soon impaled on his cock, wow and wow again, what is it with standing up and being fucked?

After my shower as I expected he spanked me dry, my bottom and the backs of my legs.

I was lectured on my timekeeping, the second time I had been over his knee for this.

Daddy warned me I would be caned next time after dinner to make sure it had sunk in, lateness also carries consequences.

I saw Mr. Pilkington walking towards the bank and ran to walk with him, "Happy New Year Sir." I kissed his cheek.

"And a Happy New Year to you Miss Brown."

"Coffee Sir?"

"That would be delightful young lady."

I made his coffee and knocked on his door.

"Come in again Poppy, you have no need to knock in a morning."

"Please Sir, my Daddy says I have to knock to enter any Sir's room." I almost swallowed my words as I spoke.

"Then knock you shall."

"Aww thank you Sir."

"Good Girl, now off you go, oh, I do believe we have a new appointment to make for you to visit my office."

"Is it for a spanking for being late Sir?"

"Yes it is."

"I was going to remind you about that Sir."

"You know I do believe you were."

"Would you like to deal with me now Sir, then it's off your mind?"

"No, catch the earlier bus in the morning and we will sort it all out then."

"Yes I will Sir, thank you for your patience with me."

"I will inform Mr. Brown."

It will be good to get that out of the way I thought, not that it bothered me about being spanked by Mr. Pilkington, I thought it was unfair if I got away with it and others didn't.

That day I saw loads of people I know at my counter, bank regulars, church members and school friends and I hope I treat them all with help and respect

I love my job, the people I work with and the customers, how lucky am I?

I missed the bus home after work and for the first time ever my phone was out of charge I listened to some music at lunch time and must have kept it running.

I was half an hour late home, when I opened the door my slipper was on the hall table.

"I'm home."

"Who is it?"

"Just a burglia Sir."

"Oh that ok then, please leave the slipper on the hall table its for a very naughty bottom."

"Should I bring it into the lounge for safety Sir?"

"Go upstairs first, shower and come back down."

"May I wear my silk dressing gown Sir?"

No answer was the reply!

I showered and made sure I was stubble free below, picked up my slipper on the way into the sitting room and entered.

Daddy and Daisy were sat in their chairs and to my surprise another man and woman with two children, a girl and a boy.

"Hello Sir, Daisy, Sir and Ma-am, and children, I'm Poppy."

They all said hi, and just stared at me, I felt myself pushing my chest out.

"Sorry I was late home Sir, I carelessly missed the bus and my phone is dead."

I handed Daddy my phone and slipper and put my hands on my head.

The boy and girl's eyes popped out as if on stalks.

"I believe you Poppy but on the saying all actions have a consequence I am going to spank and slipper you."

"Yes Sir, thank you Sir."

"Fetch a dining chair from the dining room."

I heard them telling the kids about any actions and the consequences they may incur.

I placed the chair in the middle of the room and stood to the right-hand side.

The man spoke, "Well she has certainly learnt politeness Don, how often is she over yours and Daisy's knee?"

Daddy stood up to move to his chair.

"She was born polite Joe, I have to say she is the sweetest young lady I have ever trained and in answer to your question, I try and make sure she is spanked most day, even if it's a good girl spanking."

"Not heard of one of them, perhaps you can explain later."

"Yes of course."

Sir had noticed the position of the chair only gave his visitors a side-wards view and altered its position as he sat down.

I waited for instruction, everyone's eyes fixated on me.

He patted his knee, my hands left my head, I looked down and saw my nipples standing to attention and felt them actually stretching my tits.

I went over and gripped the bottom chair stretcher, tight.

The man spoke again. "Pay attention kids, even at Poppy's age she still gets spanked for being careless or naughty."

Children, they were both late teens, she had bigger boobs than me and I could see the boys hard cock trying to burst through his trousers, his hand went down his pants to try and adjust his shaft.

Slap, Slap, Slap, Slap, Slap, Slap, Slap, Slap, owwwww, sniff, I was soon in tears, I must have got 30 spanks and my bottom and slit pointed to the visitors.

Sir stood me up and I walked to the corner, hands on head.

The visitors were almost ready to go but Daddy assured us I would soon be slippered so they waited.

I so wanted to squeeze my nipples, massage my titties oh and anything I could get hold of for my aching pussy.

"Poppy, bring me the slipper."

The boy excused himself, probably for a wank the lucky so and so, and the girls youthful nipples were pushing through her T shirt as she adjusted the crotch of her knickers.

I took Daddy the slipper and was led to the settee arm, I knew the drill and awaited his instruction.

"Over you go Poppy."

The boy came back as I stretched out and intertwined my fingers into a grasp as so as not to think of reaching back.

I rubbed my nipples on the rough material, hope they never heard the moan

Daddy spoke to the children, he explained what I had done wrong and asked them in turn how many I should get with the slipper.

"10 on each cheek uncle Don, said the girl she looked pretty sore from the spanking you gave her, and I recall how hard you can spank Sir."

"50 on each cheek and make her count them uncle Don, if she misses spank her again like you did to me once."

"10 on each cheek it is."

Thwack, Thwack, Thwack, Thwack, they got me in tears again and the last two were extra hard

Daddy let me settle, "Corner Poppy."

He helped me up and I went to my corner, hands on head.

They said their goodbyes and as they left, "Apologies for my naughtiness Sir, Ma-am, and guys, Bye."

They all said bye.

Daddy and Daisy came back into the lounge. "Take the chair back Poppy and wait for us to come in.

I heard them go upstairs and quickly return, naked.

I knelt in front of Daddy and Daisy put his cock in my mouth and stood beside him.

I sucked him hard and fingered Poppy to soaking.

Daisy sat on the table, legs hung over and I was laid on the table head hung over the end.

Daisy laid back, legs in the air and her right hand went between my legs.

Daddy fucked Daisy, then into my mouth, back to Daisy back to me and all the time I was cumming from Daisy's fingers.

I got Daddy's cum and he spun me round to take my honey, it was a bumper crop.

I caught the early bus as arranged and waited for Mr. Pilkington.

"Good morning Miss Brown."

"Good morning Sir, I am early as arranged Sir."

We went straight to his office and he locked us in.

"Naked or knickers down Sir?"

"Naked of course Poppy, but I will do it."

I walked and stood in front of him, he unzipped my puffer jacket and laid it on his desk, followed by my jumper and shirt

I put a lacy bra on as I had a feeling he may undress me and was told by Daddy if going out special always wear underwear unless told not to.

I kicked off my shoes and my skirt followed onto his desk.

"I will not tolerate lateness Miss Brown, subsequently I will spank you for your behaviour some weeks ago now.

Do you understand why and the punishment?"

"Yes Sir, I am so sorry."

He reached into my bra cup and lifted out each tit in turn by each nipple.

He rubbed them stiff, with little effort I must say.

"Turn around, I will remove your bra."

I did as I was told, and on the pretext of stopping my bra from going on the floor, nipped my nipples, Oh My Lord.

"Step forward, why and by who have you been spanked Miss?"

"Mr. Brown when I got home late from work last night Sir."

I was spun back around and leant over the desk, knickers pulled to my knees and spanked pretty hard to tears.

He stood me up and putting a hand on each shoulder pushed me to my knees.

I wasted no time in releasing his huge cock and taking him fully in, something I could not do a month or so ago when I thanked him for a strapping.

He controlled the sucking, I folded my arms behind my back, he gripped my hair and ears and rammed my mouth for his pleasure, got to say I cum with his total dominance of me.

He eased back and released my hair a little as I sucked him dry.

I needed to get to the loo for another cum, desperately, he must have sensed it, he pulled me to my feet by my nipples and fingered me to 2 cums.

He hugged me and titted me up a few minutes then re dressed me.

"I hope that is a lesson to you Miss both from me today and Mr. Brown last evening."

Yes Sir, and thank you Sir, please keep me obedient whilst in your employ Sir."

Home time seemed to drag but I was out of the door first, I did not want to miss the bus again.

Daddy and Daisy examined my spanked bottom before my shower time and Daddy took me to their shower and we all got in and I was fucked standing again, stood next to Daisy who received the same treatment.

Daddy dried and went down stairs and Daisy laid me on the bed and we did to each other just what we like doing to ourselves, it was an unbelievable time. I was not sure what the lesson was and to be honest did not care, just hoped today could happen all over again.

DonBrown
DonBrown
231 Followers