Towburn College Womens' Choir

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were all enjoying themselves immensely with the guys recovering their desire as rapidly as the women, striving to partner as many as they could. I was glad to see that I was not alone in enjoying the opportunity for orgiastic sexual experience with so many of my conventional and conservative contemporaries so shamelessly disporting themselves in an even more adventurous manner than I. How many times had they lit a 'magic' spliff to venture into another reality, I wondered as I dozed of in the warm sunlight.

When we awoke we were just four again, lying naked on the sofa in Sara's lounge, feeling happy and fulfilled.

"Wow!" said Sara. "Wasn't that a trip. Did you recognize any of those guys? I thought I knew some of them, but I just can't put my finger on where I've seen them before."

We were all in the same boat over the identity of the guys we'd so recently enjoyed shagging with, but thought it would come to us in time.

"How did you feel about cheating on Peter," I asked Jess.

"It doesn't worry me because it didn't happen in the real world, did it?"

"The lezzie bit did," Sara put in.

"Yeah, if it really did, but that doesn't count," Jesse smiled wanly. "It's secret girl business that nobody talks about."

*

CYNTHIA GORDON

The following weekend I was left alone in the flat as Julia had a long-standing wedding invitation to be a bride's maid. I considered asking one of the other choir members whether they had received a smoke in their costume, tried it and had the same sort of weird experience as us, however the potential for embarrassment was a bit high for me, so I decided upon a solo experiment at home.

After showering I stretched out nude on the sofa with a glass of sherry and a big spliff, feeling slightly woozy after the first drag. I saw a picture of an idyllic rustic panorama that became more real until I found myself standing at the edge of a verdant grassy hillside and a thick, green woodland. I felt a little uncomfortable in my nakedness, but as there was nobody around I stepped into the trees and walked until I found a huge pile of masonry that was clearly the ruins of a once considerable structure. I sat on a huge, smooth slab to rest after my uphill climb when I sensed something behind me, nearly suffering a cardiac arrest on seeing the creature. His eyes slowly panned down my naked form and I felt what seemed to be a positive vibe from him. The most noticeable thing about him were the muscles, like those of a comic-book superhero, looking as if he'd been hewn from blue-grey granite.

"Eeeek!" I squeaked in terror, my voice having deserted me.

"Don't be frightened, little lady," his mellifluous voice boomed telepathically inside my head as his lips didn't move. "What are you doing in a dangerous place like this?"

"I've come to rescue Roger. He's locked in the dungeon of the Maldolor Citadel," I told him, I'd no idea why because I had no knowledge of a Roger or a citadel. "Do you know where it is?"

"You're sitting on it," he chuckled. "This is fortuitous for us both as I have a colleague who's likewise incarcerated here, but I can't get in there."

He swept his huge hands downwards to indicate his gigantic humanoid person, half again as tall as me, looking to me to be a good one-hundred and fifty kilograms in weight and giving the impression of immense physical power. I couldn't see his face properly as it was hidden in an Arab-like, scarf head-dress wrapped like a hood, but his voice and manner didn't seem to be threatening.

"But you can, Cynthia," he said, "and I know the way in."

"How do you know my name?"

"I read it in your mind, try mine."

"I screwed up my face in concentration. Gar-nol, Garnol."

"Very good, dear, now let's get you prepared."

"How," I asked innocently.

"We must join."

"Join?" I gulped, his having produced his huge black penis from beneath his loincloth giving me a clue as to what was to happen next. Although we hadn't been formally introduced and I didn't have a lot of time to get to know him well, I had taken a smoke in the expectation of engaging in sex with almost any alien partner or two in a promiscuous context, so it wasn't an onerous prospect to "join" with him in my dream fantasy.

His cock was only marginally larger than Santa's, which I'd accommodated without any great difficulty, so I wasn't afraid of his, but I did have mild concerns about his size and strength if he was to get overly excited during our union. Being crushed to death while he was in the throes of a blissful orgasm was a worry, but as nothing other than vigourous fornication had occurred during my initial try at immorality I felt reassured.

His dick glistened with an oily liquid he'd covered it with before roughly pulling me to him to anoint my complementary orifice with a finger the size of a standard human penis. I don't know what was in that salve, but my vulva and vagina immediately thrilled and tingled pleasureably, making me ready for sexual union without further ado.

While he wasn't the kind of guy I'd have chosen to be my life's partner, he had been reasonably polite in his seeking to enlist my help and not too pushy in the way he proposed our "joining", a pleasant euphemism for sexual intercourse. I knelt on all fours to expose my vulva to him as he leaned forward to push his huge, black knob to my pleasure portal. The touch again caused electric thrills which then spread throughout my whole being as his great, dark schlong slid slowly inside me. It made me feel more than just alive, I was superhuman, afraid of nothing, taking great strength from him as we fucked, slowly at first, then in a ferocious lather of lust. I had the strange thought about what his girlfriend might look like, then sniggered inwardly as I realized that, for the moment at least, it was me.

He held my waist to pull my cunt hard on to his sex organ, huge forefingers touching under my belly-button and thumbs almost together over my spine. I was entirely in his power, both physically and psycologically, but I just didn't care about my well-being as I felt strangely safe with that huge being while wanting to please him. It was as if he was imparting some kind of energy to me through our joined parts and giving me both physical strength and courage. His hard thighs and abdomen pounded hard upon my flexing buttocks in a rapturous rhythm of pure, sensual pleasure until eventually he came, a great gush of heat deep within my belly, making me stiffen blissfully as I warmly shuddered repeatedly with profound delight.

When I cooled and gathered my senses again, he carried me to a steaming mineral spring where I bathed to refresh myself. As I dried myself in the scented breeze wafting through the trees, he held up one hand, palm to me, where I saw my reflected image in what seemed to be a holograph of some kind.

"Is that me," I thought doubtfully, the figure being mine, but my face had become somewhat feline with almond-shaped eyes and my ears had become tall and pointed, while my boobs were bigger with up-tilted nipples and I had a hard-muscled abdomen. My hair was magically up in a fashion that would have required hours at the hairdresser, a wrought gold head band, gold anklets, arm bands and a waist chain completed the decoration about my nude form.

Then I saw my companion grow hugely before comprehending that it was me that had shrunk to being able to sit in the palm of his hand with none of me overlapping. He placed me gently at an adit formed by jumbled masonry and I slowly negotiated my way through the narrow passage to a dark corridor where I found I could see as if I was wearing night vision glasses.

I saw a dim light ahead and found that the tunnel opened into a dungeon room of rough-hewn masonry lit by burning torches. There were a number of cells with metal barred doors, two of which contained those I sought, a very handsome, muscular young man and an even more muscled, but seriously ugly giant with olive-green skin.

"Roger?" I enquired.

Like me, he had pointy elfin ears and his face was strangely familiar, but I couldn't think of a time or place I might have made his acquaintance.

"Ah, Cynthia," he chuckled. "Yes, it is I."

He was naked and, I noticed, really hung and I suddenly had an overwhelming urge to engage in sexual congress with him. I sat on a stone bench against the wall between the cells, opened my legs to display my hairless pussy and leaned back to diddle my clitty, then stood to pose in a manner that gave him a full view of my willing cunt from every angle.

"I could see better if you were closer," he grinned.

I sashayed over to him and put my hand to his slowly rising cock, making it harden fully in readiness for intromission. I bent to kiss it, the knob was too big for my mouth, before he swung me around to quickly and expertly slide it into my hungry twat from behind. Ooooh, dear God! It felt almost too wonderful to bear, but I reciprocated as far as I was able with his lusty pelvic thrusts, despite his holding my arms to pull me tightly against the bars of his prison.

He seemed in a hurry to make me come and released my arms to hold my upper body with one arn while reaching down to diddle my clitoris, thrusting his great tool manfully in and out of my drooling vagina. It did the trick and, as he rammed it deep within me to gush warm semen, I stiffened and enjoyed the glorious hot spasms of ecstacy racking my body. He suddenly withdrew his cock leaving me with a momentary feeling of deprivation before I turned to discover he'd become invisible.

"Down here," he called telepathically. "Carefull where you put your feet."

I looked down to find he'd shrunk to a tiny being who was stepping through the bars to freedom.

"Now you have to look after Gronk," he told me, indicating the massive alien creature in the other cell.

I looked at him and his sad, pleading eyes melted my heart. It was no hardship to back up to the bars and take his equally huge male appendage inside me, he was aroused from watching Roger and I in action, and to use my body as his means of escape. I supose I enjoyed it as my reward for my good deed to him and he quickly came. It took me a few moments to regather my senses as I realized that I'd shrunk to their minute size, then led them back along the passage towards freedom. My footprints in luminous green, ever smaller as we proceeded, were only visible to me as they had no night vision. We found the chink of daylight that indicated the egress and we clambered outside to freedom.

'Now I guess we have to "join" again to regain our proper size?" I asked, more than a little hopefully.

"No," replied Roger. "Holding hands will do it."

"But inside......"

"I thought that's what you wanted. I wasn't about to deny a lady her desires and I hadn't had any nooky for a while."

I blushed with embarrassment at recalling my shamelessness, but didn't feel too badly about it all. I'd done something spontaneously without thinking of all the reasons why I shouldn't, even if it wasn't in the real world. At least I'd really enjoyed and let myself go for the short period of our union.

Garnol reappeared and embraced Gronk in greeting with a lot of male back-slapping.

"Thankyou, little lady," he told me sincerely and they set off for who knows where.

Roger led me through the forest to the top of a rise that fell away to a small lake below.

"You'll find friends down there," he said, hugging me. "Thanks for getting me out of there and I really did enjoy our fuck."

With that he was gone back through the greenery and I made my way carefully downhill to the water where I found Marie Lomand and Cecilia Mountjoy as familiar faces among several elves sunning themselves nude beside the water. I wanted to know more, but kept my questions to myself for the time being as several males joined us in quest of accommodating pussies, keeping us busy for some time.

I must have dozed off as I awoke on my sofa in the early hours with quite tender private parts.

*

RUTH TAIT

Later in the day, after we'd cleaned-up and were feeling more or less normal again, I met our next-door neighbour Sally Wainwright also putting rubbish in the bins at the bottom of the back stairs.

"So we had a good time last night then?" she grinned knowingly.

"Pardon?" I blushed deeply, realizing that she'd overheard our activities during the previous evening.

"Don't worry, Ruthie. I've been there too, last week." she told me with obviously happy memories of her experience. "We smoked one of the dope ciggies and got gang-banged by a kind of alien group. Boy could they shag. And their cock size and sexual endurance was amazing."

"Yes," I agreed, red faced. "We were ravished by the Three Wise Men. Perhaps they were just three wise guys out to get their jollies, but it wasn't too bad an experience for us. I no longer have any reason to avoid sex. I no longer have a hymen to save for that right man I've yet to meet."

"You reckon that supernatural sex deflowered you?"

"No," I sniggered, telling her of waking to find the big, pink dildo embedded in my previously pure pussy. "I think I might have been without my maidenhead without knowing it."

"So you'll do it again?"

I nodded. "How about you?"

"Yeah, Jassie and I thought we'd give it another whirl next weekend. Why don't you and Grace join us? Make a party of it to see where things lead. Could be fun."

As she was leaving she noticed a leather, trunk-like box which our supernatural visitors had left as a gift along with the sex toys we'd already looked at.

"Dunno," said Grace. "With the other stuff they brought we weren't sure about opening it. What if it's something like Pandora's box?"

"Oh that's just a myth," she laughed dismissively. "Let's have a look."

She placed it on the coffee table and unbuckled the straps, then carefully lifted the contents, a chest shaped, leather device, from within. Unfastening one end revealed a power cable and an ornate, draw-string bag filled with elongated, penis shaped, silicone gel items.

"It's a sybian machine," Sally told us. "You know, a sex toy. Bring it over on Friday night, it'll be fun to try."

She clearly had things to do, people to meet, rushing off with a wave goodbye.

*

On Friday evening we went to Sally's flat to find Jasmine already there dressed, like all of us in the pixie uniform provided for the kids' concert gig. We were all blushing a little uncomfortably at the knowledge of what we'd already done and what we intended to do that evening. Having been so pure and decent until recent events caused us to reconsider our moral views, the anticipation of another promiscuous orgy was both exciting and frightening because none of us had any idea as to what to expect.

We had a drink of white wine to loosen things up, lit up a magic joint, then set about rigging the sybian for use. Sal put on the saddle like piece and then a dick shaped addition with a smooth top and a shaft encircled with lines of small protuberances, narrowing from the knob down. When plugged in and switched on she manipulated the manual control until we could hear it buzzing quite loudly and actually see the vibration as the outline blurred, each of us grasping it in turn to feel its action. Not only did it vibrate, but it rotated from the base and the raised portion to the front and rear of the dildo vibrated to provide clitoral stimulation.

"Oooh, gawd!" as Grace had earlier sworn, I couldn't imagine how that might feel inside me and I wasn't too keen to find out, however we drew lots to determine our order of use. I won, although I felt as if I'd lost and, after a couple more drags on the communal spliff and alcoholic fortification, I lubricated my vulvar cleft and the penile accessory and knelt astride the machine. Putting the tip to my vaginal opening, I lowered my hips to take it inside me, lifting and lowering my body until it was fully within.

"OK, Ruthie?" enquired Sal.

I nodded weakly, although it did feel very pleasing.

"OK, now I'll turn it on a little bit," she told me as she turned the control knob, "with only vibrator."

It felt gorgeous, not just at my clit, but somewhere right up inside me and not quite as I'd felt with a cock in there.

"How's that?"

"Wonderful," I gurgled.

The vibrations increased before she introduced rotation and I was transported with delight, the sensation of physical bliss pervading every cell of my body until my senses exploded in orgasm. My pleasure was so intense that I let myself fall sideways to the quilt we'd spread under the sybian, to stop the surfeit of ecstacy I'd experienced.

"Oooooh, fuck!" I cried, using that profanity for the first time in my life.

Sally conscientiously cleaned the machine and accessory with antiseptic before Jas threw her leg over and engulfed the vibrator in her slippery love pouch. She lasted about three minutes, the same as me. Then it was Sally's turn, followed by Grace, before we compared notes and decided that it was a great adjunct to sex, but didn't necessarily replace the real thing. Sal and Jas would continue to have it off with friends of both genders while Grace and I would stick to our toys for the time being.

After another smoke and more wine we were wondering whether or not anything more interesting might happen that night, so we decided on more sybian riding to pass time.

I mounted the machine again, much more confidently this time, riding a somewhat larger phallus than before. I shut my eyes to savour the sensation in my lower body and felt something change. On opening them again I found myself on horseback, or rather in the lap of a man riding a horse, an arabian chieftan in burnous and ornate head-dress, his face that of that famous latin lover, Ridolfo Vaselino. His cloak was open and he was naked beneath, his solid cock sliding in and out of my drooling cunt at the same cadence as the strides of his galloping horse. My arms were around his neck and my feet crossed behind him on the horse's rump as I looked rearward with my chin on his shoulder, my love juices flowing copiously as I bounced wetly astride his thighs with a rhythmic slap-slap-slapping sound. Then he stiffened as I felt his huge, warm gush of semen deep within my belly.

"Ooooh Jesus!" I cried with the sudden onset of my climax, a wild, uncontrollable series of ecstatic spasms which were prolonged by the still-sliding penis in my nether parts.

Eventually we cooled and he drew back on the reins as his steed slowed to a canter, a trot, a walk before halting to pant with its efforts. My mysterious lover lifted my chin with his fingertips and kissed me full on the mouth, his tongue delving between my lips, then lowered me gently to the ground. The horse reared as he raised one arm in salute, then galloped off into the rising sun.

I had no idea as to where I was and more than a little disconcerted at my public nakedness. The sound of a waterfall came to me through the trees and I headed that way to, hopefully, get a drink and a wash.

Full noontime daylight seemed to have arrived very quickly and, as I emerged into the sun again, I found a narrow river of crystal clear water with an area of glazed rock which looked to be polished jasper with streaks of creamy quartz.

At the edge of the bank I saw my reflection in the water, but I'd changed. My body looked much the same, but my eyes had become feline, my ears had become long and pointy and my skin had tanned to an attractive gold instead of my normal pallid hue.

I dived into deep water and swam out before gulping down some water to slake my thirst. Where was everybody and how was I to get back to where I belonged? I looked up to see a man looking down at me, although I couldn't put my finger on where or when, he looked like someone I should know and had met in the past. The most noticeable thing about him was that he was unaffectedly naked and sporting an upwardly curved, fully erect penis. He glanced down at his horn and back at me and I understood what he was asking me without having spoken. I smiled, then emerged from the water to lie comfortably on the warm stone as several other vaguely familiar guys gathered around me.