Towel Service

Story Info
She makes the best out of a bad time of month.
1.3k words
3.73
25.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JLP68
JLP68
4 Followers

Her day started with a broken nail, and went downhill from there. The report she finished 2 days ago, was now missing, and due tomorrow. Alex's stress level had been at a point, higher than it had ever been. And to top it off, she was having a heavy day. The clock couldn't strike five, fast enough. And, as soon as it came, she bolted for home, her refuge.

On her way back, she decided to pick a few things up at the store. Alex picked out the essentials, milk, bread, and beer. She knew the beer would help calm her down just a little when she got home. She glanced at a bottle of Hershey's syrup, remembering long ago when she would use it on Steve, when they would play. She picked it up, with a grin on her face, and put it in her basket, thinking it may also help relieve some tension later on.

As she walked in the door, she was greeted with Steve's hands finding their way to her breasts. "Wow, thanks for the greeting, how about a kiss too?" was her response. "Hey Hun, how was your day? Pick up anything good?" he asked, as he looked in the bag. "Beer! Great! I've been needing a couple all day." With that, he pulled one out of the six-pack and pulled it open and took a sip, in what seemed like a millisecond. "Umm Hello! That was supposed to be for me!" she said, as she glared at him. "Oh, Sorry, thought you didn't like beer Hun."

"I don't, but after my day, I really need it!" Alex said.

"What, did you have some client cry on your shoulder, or something?" he asked. She took the chocolate syrup out of the bag, and at that moment, knew she wasn't going to be using that at all, tonight. "No, for your information, my report that is due in 2 days is missing, and my job depends on it!" She shouted. "Why don't you just go drink your beer, and leave me alone!" He looked at her, saddened and said, "Gee, I'm sorry Hun, I'll give you some space." She knew she really didn't want space, but needed it. Also, having a heavy day during her period always made her hornier than usual, which usually meant use of toys. She watched him head for the living room, as she started looking for her missing report. She looked for hours with no luck. She was becoming exceedingly frustrated, her sexual frustration feeding into the other. It was getting late and she knew she needed sleep, and relief.

Steve was already in bed when she crept under the covers. She tried not to wake him, but he tousled when she finally got comfortable. As she went to kiss him goodnight, he took her hand and forced it down to his crotch, where his cock was at full attention in her hand. Quickly grabbing her hand away, she shouted, "Is it ALWAYS about you??"

"Hey, chill, again, I'm sorry" he tried to console her. It was no use, she was in a mood, and all he could do was leave her alone. He fell asleep.

Alex, on the other hand, couldn't fall asleep. Knowing she had to get up early and find the report, was worrying her and she couldn't relax. Once she knew Steve was asleep, she brought her hand over her stomach. Feeling the sensation of her fingertips on her stomach made her quiver a little bit. Slowing rising to her left breast, she caressed the underside and then her fingertips found the nipple. It was the same softness of the surrounding tissue, but then, as if by magic, the skin became turgid and started to rise. She started to breath a little shallower, and quickly when her fingertip hit a certain area on her nipple. She repeated the action with her other hand, on her other breast, and the feelings started to intensify.

After manipulating her nipples for a few minutes, her hands departed her chest, and descended back to her stomach, and then between her legs. She felt a tingle down her spine, as her fingertips passed over where there used to be hair, but was now shaven. Rubbing the outside of her lips, she debated whether or not to intrude upon them. The debate lasted only a second, and with the usual conclusion, her fingers dove in between her lips. Heat and moisture were already waiting for her fingers, as she probed deeper, finding every familiar crevice, and eventually, the gate to her womanhood.

Gently tapping her finger on her clit, sent waves of pleasure throughout her body. Slowing starting to rub into her clit, the feelings grew, but there was something missing. The urge to be "filled" overtook her, and she moved from her clit, to her opening. Easily sliding a finger deeper inside her, she opted for two, and then a third. Easing them in and out of her pussy, they still didn't fill the need. Glancing over at Steve, she wondered if she should wake him. He wasn't into sex during her period, she knew, so she wouldn't bother him. But she needed him, and at the same time hated for needing him in this way. She was still pissed at him for earlier in the eve. An idea popped into her head, and she put her plan into action.

Taking the covers off Steve was tricky, without him waking, but she managed. Eyeing her prized possession, his cock, resting against his thigh, she leaned over and ever so gently flicked her tongue over the head. Carefully watching for a reaction, she took his cock into her mouth until it was all the way in. Slightly flicking the tongue on the underside of the head, made his cock do what she wanted, to rise. Steve started to move around, but she was past the point of no return, she was going to have his cock inside her. Harder and harder it got, and Steve started to become alert, but Alex was too quick. She leaned over his body, and lowered herself upon him. Grabbing his cock in one hand, she pointed the head directly at her pussy lips and watched as she descended upon it. The head of his cock first parted her lips, and then started to disappear into her pussy. Steve now became fully awake, and momentarily confused. He looked down towards his cock, just as the last inch slipped into Alex. "But babe, I thought you were going to have your …." She placed her finger over his lips. "Its okay, I'm all set," she said as she smiled. Putting his hands behind head, he lay there and decided to go with the ride.

Alex was oblivious to Steve's reaction, as her eyes were closed and she was slowly rocking back and forth on his cock. The tensions of the previous day just faded away, as she was being filled. After what seemed like an eternity, she could feel her orgasm approaching. Normally, she would look deep into his eyes, as she was exploding, but not this time. It wasn't as vocal as hers usually were, but just as intense as the best one she has had. Lying still for a moment afterward, she slowly withdrew from him and got out of bed. Steve was a little surprised, that she left so quickly, but he was also in the need of reaching his orgasm. Taking his cock in his hand, he began to masturbate. He could feel her juices all over his cock and it felt nice and warm. Within seconds he exploded in his own orgasm.

When He looked up, he saw Alex looking at him with a grin on her face. "Why are you grinning, babe?" She tossed him a towel and said; "Sorry Hun, couldn't help myself, I think your going to need this, sweet dreams" He looked down to find his hand and his cock and most of his pelvic area, covered in blood. He knew he couldn't be upset, because she had just gotten him back for earlier. But what he didn't realize was that she had gotten back so much more than that.

JLP68
JLP68
4 Followers