Towels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her tongue was in my mouth. She was kissing me deeply, eating me. And I closed my eyes and was kissing her back. She held my head tight and glued our mouths together. Her tongue stroked mine and traveled around it. Her hands flew to my ass and grabbed each cheek, pulling me tight to her naked body and her thigh slid up high along my body and rubbed my side.

My own hands then went tentatively to her waist. I opened my eyes and met a gaze made completely of lust.

"Fuck me, " she said, as she pulled away, "fuck me, please." Her voice was breathless and urgent. She disappeared from the bathroom and then seemed to return in an instant holding something. I just stood there helpless and obedient. She held up an impressive sized dildo in front of my face. I was be left in doubt with what I should fuck her, she wanted this large phallus put inside her; but loops and straps also dangled from her hand.

"Put in on and fuck me, " she disappeared again, "I need this so much."

I heard her fall onto the bed. Images of her repose flashed in my head: on all fours, looking over her shoulder to see me advance and take her from behind, tilting her hips to fully expose her poised and glistening pussy; lying on her side to welcome me by her, to mould me into her tummy and breasts. I could not concentrate. I had never worn a strapon dildo before and it seemed more complicated than I would have ever imagined. I heard a grunt from the bed and came toward her bedside in search of help.

She lay on her back. Her eyes were closed. One perfect breast was a perfect smooth globe with a distended nipple. The other nipple was twisted and pulled so hard between her finger and thumb her whole tit was misshapen and abused. Her tummy rose and fell rapidly. Her legs were raised far apart. Her other hand rubbed her clitoris in rapid bursts and she sank two fingers deep into her pussy in between these bursts of rubbing. Her fingers made a filthy wet squelchy noise as they sank inside. She grunted again. Her pussy was very wet and its swollen lips shone with her own juices.

"Jesus, " she snapped at me, "Like this." She sat up quickly and turned me around. She found I still had my panties on. "Christ's sake, " and then tugged them down.

The cool air. The impatient treatment turned me on even more. As I stepped into the harness I realised I was going to fuck another woman for the first time in my life.

"This rubs my clit. This goes in your pussy." Her hand went round and very business-like spread my lips. She was pleased to find me so wet, tutted and then kissed my ass cheek. She then slid my own little dildo inside and anchored it in place with the straps. I turned around to face her. The big red jelly dong destined for her cunt wobbled and sagged so my end of the toy pushed up and rubbed me on my G. I shivered with lust and just wanted to fuck her silly. Which was exactly what she wanted too.

"Now fuck me... Fuck me hard." She lay back again and once more spread her legs. She pulled her pussy lips apart as I knelt between them.

I rubbed the artificial cock along her cunt briefly. It gained a little lubrication but then suddenly and inexpertly I rammed it full and deep inside her. She screamed and I thought I had gone in too deep, too fast and hurt her, but no.

"Oh Fuck that's good, " she grabbed me onto her body and pulled me higher, her head in my cleavage. "Now fuck me!"

I raised my ass and rammed. She jolted. I rammed again. Again, grunting, and again I thrust.

"Oh yeah, fuck yeah" and she began to moan.

I picked up the pace, grunting almost continuously. I could feel I was mercilessly rubbing her clit. The dildo in me nudged and pushed against my G. Obscene wet noises came from both our groins.

"Oh fuck me baby! Yes... Oh fuck yes!" Her legs swung wildly in the air and then suddenly her heels clamped onto my ass and she gripped my hips in between her legs and began to ride me back, madly trying to buck me.

This took me on faster toward my own orgasm, but she was galloping way ahead lost in her own rapture. The big dildo relentlessly pulling in and out of her, faster and faster, she began to wail continuously. I yanked my arm beneath her head and looked down at her face. Her eyes were stuck wide open and her eyeballs rolled. Her face was set rigid, her mouth stretched open in a large O. I was fucking her now at a furious pace, in and out, in and in and in again. I reached down with my free hand and grabbed a tit, pinching a nipple roughly.

"I'm cumming! Oh fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck yes!" She tensed, jerked and then came like a jack hammer. It shook the cock inside me gloriously and we groaned together in unison and I felt my cunt grip my dildo end involuntarily as I ground into the woman impaled beneath me.

There was a long pause. She panted and recovered herself. Her hands flung over her head, her legs released me and collapsed to each side. I stayed on top of her, my pussy buzzing, oozing onto her and urging attention and release.

"Oh God I needed that. Oh babe... " She jerked as tiny aftershocks zinged along our shared cock, making my own needs more urgent still. "Wow! That was something else... wow!... Fuck!" She had had a deeply satisfying orgasm and had been well and truly fucked. Just as she ordered.

A little while later I lay on my back looking down my body. My breasts aching to burst from my uniform like nothing I'd ever, ever known. I was sure if anyone so much as scratched my bare nipple when free to the air, I would explode with an orgasm just with one tiny scratch. The big red shiny dildo stuck up from me, wobbling like an absurd tower locked into me. My thighs parted to let some sensuous air bathe my pussy and cool me down with all the juices oozing slowly from me and, I guess, trickling down the dildo itself.

"I just get so tense." She explained half-dressed and brushing her hair briskly. "I know I shouldn't. It's my fucking job after all, but there's so much riding on this." She grappled with the hair dryer and carried on talking as if she was glued back on to her mobile once again. I stopped listening.

I felt a mixture of intense sexual frustration and smugness. I had fucked my woman and made her cum on my cock and she had cum. She had cum hard. On the other side I hadn't cum. I needed to be fucked and cum hard too; God I did so much! I wished I really was a man and could have ejaculated like men do, in the blink of an eye. I would have shot my stuff on her face and into that fucking gorgeous hair, great big blasts of it. Then she would have had to shower again.

Her voice disappeared under the noise of the hair dryer. I stood and removed the strapon. I pulled the dildo to my noise and smelt her sex one last time before I laid it down on her bed. I then made to creep out. She shut off the dryer and I looked at her staring back at me quizzically.

"Where are you going?"

I gestured to the door.

"Towels, " she said, "Don't forget the towels, " and nodded her head in their general direction.

...

I was outside in the corridor again leaning against the wall unconsciously rubbing myself. I think I had done two or three more rooms almost without noticing the contents. Unless one of rooms had had an orgy going on I wouldn't have noticed what was going on inside them. I just had to get home, get naked and masturbate. I was just in a trance reliving the moments before, fucking this woman to orgasm, picturing her face, visualising the beautiful perfect curves of her smooth skinned body, plunging in and out of her pussy with her plastic strap on cock. The air on my ass and pussy reminded me I had left my panties behind and kept my high arousal simmering. And if I didn't think of her, I thought of that man's cock being sucked and the brazen show he made of it as soon as he had cum in his girlfriend's mouth. Every now and then I couldn't resist lifting my skirt around my waist, furtively cupping my pussy and rubbing methodically around my clitoris. Jesus! I was so wet.

At last came the final room. It was more a suite. It was elegantly laid out, spacious with a settee, armchair and coffee table. There was a large untouched emperor bed and, as I discovered a large circular bath as well as shower and bidet. The suite had not been occupied. The towels were left untouched and I thought the sensible thing was to leave them where they were. So I placed the unwanted clean ones carefully and browsed around. I couldn't lie on the bed and crumple it. Much as I would have loved to disrobe and lie languidly across it in order to release the terrible ache within my loins, I couldn't risk it. I had almost been caught once and I knew after a certain point, well, there was a point of no return. I would be discovered in abandon and gratifying rapture, but to the intruder I would be filthy and obscene.

I noticed a misplaced folder by the room service menus that I knew did not belong to the hotel and picked it up. To my surprise a large glossy ten by eight photo of a bare cheated man spilled out onto the floor. I picked it up. He was tanned and hunky. His face was chiseled and manly with twinkly blue eyes, but the main purpose of the photo of course was to show off a fantastic six pack; lick-able, rest my head on, stroke and scratch, it would help hurl large boulders as well as scoop me off to bed and throw me down. As I studied the photo more closely I also liked his jaw line. He had a posed but manly half smile and I loved the veins bulging in his forearm. "Mmm he'd do! He'd do me good... "

"New boyfriend?"

I jumped a foot in the air with shock. She laughed loudly.

"Shit Sarah! Christ!" But she only continued to laugh at me.

"You were miles away." She peered over my shoulder. "Now I know why!" She laughed and smiled some more. "I can guess what you were thinking!"

I turned to face her, recovering only slowly: "I nearly died of a fucking heart attack."

"Anyway put that down. I have news! I couldn't wait!" She took the photo from me and dropped it onto the coffee table. It was then I realised she was bobbing up down like an excited school girl. Her grey-blue eyes were wide with excitement. Her thinner figure than mine seemed readying itself to jump and her short blonde hair helped the impression of an athlete. I had always envied her legs, toned and lithe it seemed up to her neck. She had always envied my breasts. Hers smaller and pert strained a thin white cotton blouse through which you could clearly see the shape of her breasts and bra. She wore a short pleated skirt, adding, to the sporty image, which, although not as short as mine, was definitely on the provocative side.

"So I guess the interview went well?"

"I will tell you all, " she exclaimed and threw her arms up in the air, " but first, first I'm going to have a bath!"

She turned on her heel and made for the en suite, as assuredly as if she had every right and this was her suite, or actually her hotel. That was Sarah. She did not lack self confidence or brazenness. And, did she want to know about my morning? Never. But if I had a chance I would tell her. I heard the bath water running already.

"What are you doing Jane? I'm not going to shout."

"But someone might come in, " I began.

"This room's never been used all the time I've been here. I always take a bath. It's such a beauty don't you think? A bit of luxury." She was already naked and testing the temperature.

"But there's that folder."

"What?" She still did not look even vaguely concerned.

"I'll check it." I came back out of the bathroom.

"My news, Jane! Let me tell you!" She called after me. "I'm going to be a star! An actress darling! Like you always said I wouldn't."

Sarah and I had shared a flat for six lascivious months but we'd known each other for years. We had also found out about each others' bodies in that time, each time when tipsy with drink, seeking randy comfort, and, on one half remembered but intensely lustful night we had each made love to our boyfriends in the same room. I knew Sarah had done some modelling but her real intent was to find fame, on the screen or stage preferably, but actually by any means possible.

There were several similar photos of the same man. One made him look a lot gentler, looking as coy as he could over his shoulder. Further in and he was naked. There were plenty of photos showing his cock and there was no doubting why. This had to be, literally, his biggest selling point: it was huge. Even flaccid I could imagine this was a monster for any girl to fuck. A little further through the folder and I did not need to imagine.

The bath was run and the flowing taps fell silent. "Jane?" Sarah called probably a bit worried I'd walked out. "Jane!"

I think my favourite series was still the first I saw. He was with a friend. Both were being led by a smiling young lady, big breasted dressed in t shirt and jeans. They were on the steps to a house and she was leading the happy trio inside. Next, now inside the house, the boys both had their cocks out of their jeans either side of her kneeling between them holding one in each hand. Another photo had both cocks perched in her mouth separated only by her shiny tongue. The final picture before those that caught her spattered and soaked in spunk, showed her sandwiched between the two men. She lay on her back, legs spread wildly, her head lilting toward the camera, mouth open. There was a cock in her asshole from the man she lay on and the hunk himself was bent over her, his fat cock driven full into her pussy. What struck me was how she looked straight at the camera in each of these photos, directly at the reader, her face full of truly convincing joy and rapture. She was looking straight at me.

"Fuck Sarah! What is it about this place!" I strode back into the bathroom brandishing the porn. "Sex! Sex! Sex!" I shouted. " You know I fucked a woman down the corridor! And saw another do a blowjob! What is it with this place?"

Sarah sat upright sharply in the bath. Excluding times when moaning through an orgasm or with her mouth stuck between my legs, this was the first time I had seen her completely unable to speak. She pursed her lips in readiness but nothing came out and I could see there were quite a few questions running around inside her head. She just could not choose which was first.

"You fucked a woman... a woman?" She looked at me in a mixture of disbelief and stunned, surprise, half expecting a cock to spring from between my legs.

When she had blurted a few astonished expletives and calmed a little I sat by the bath and recounted my horny morning. At certain points I could see her squirm a little and her palm stroke her tummy.

"And in all this you haven't cum?" She thought about that and had a rare moment of empathy. "You poor love, " Sarah concluded consoling, sweetly mocking and half aroused to help.

She put all the attention down to the tight fitting uniform, which in her words made me ' as fuckable as hell'. And 'any man with a cock would cum in his pants'.

She continued by tossing off an imaginary cock between her thighs. "Go on love, give us a flash! Show us your panties, go on!" This was about the limit of her acting skills, but I stood, curtsied cutely and flashed up my skirt.

"Oh!" She giggled in surprise, "No panties!"

I proved the fact by turning my back, bending over and exposing my naked ass. I spread my legs a little so there was no mistaking.

"Ooh you little slut!" She cried. "I'll keep you as my whore now I'm going to be a star."

I sat on the toilet opposite. I thrust forward below the waist and flung my legs out wide. She watched me as with one hand I spread my pussy lips and with the other slid two fingers deep inside me. I surprised myself by how good this felt and how quickly my inhibitions were once again dissolving.

I noticed Sarah's hand had given up stroking her imaginary cock and had begun on more satisfying work between her legs.

"Come on in, " she beckoned, "soak that beautiful body beside mine."

My striptease could only go so far before I needed help from Sarah to unzip me and peel off her ridiculously tight dress. I quickly became naked and sat in the bath beside her, touching thigh to thigh.

I gave out a sigh so good was the feeling of being immersed in hot soapy water. The mood changed.

"My day has been brilliant, " she said, "and you've always been a brilliant friend." She kissed me ever so tenderly on the lips and looked into my eyes. "I'm gonna miss you in Hollywood." She giggled quietly.

I kissed her back just as tenderly. "Then we'll just have to create some happy memories to go with you."

"Nawh! You're so cute, sweety" Her hand went to my hip. "... And pretty fucking horny!"

We smooched, kissed and stroked each other softly for some minutes. More and more of our bodies craved contact from the other.

"I don't suppose you kept that strap on somewhere, " she said into my ear in a low husky voice, "I could fuck you forever."

"God", I replied, "I could do with a cock inside me... so much."

"Well I don't know about that but... " and Sarah smiled, "I can only do what I can... ",

She stood and took my hand to lead me from the bath and I followed meekly, desperate now to explore and be explored rolling together on that ample, perfect bed. The water glistened on our nymph-like bodies. I followed her smiling sexy face.

"Towels, ladies?"

I screamed. Looming from around the corner into full view, the gravelly slightly eastern European voice preceded the person of the hunky model. Fully clothed he looked much bigger than his photos suggested. He clearly liked the shock he had created and smiled an arch and knowing smile as he duly proffered my own towels back to me.

I took one and swallowed hard and half attempted to cover my breasts and naked body. "It's the hunky model, " I said dumbly across to Sarah.

She looked him up and down in a different unabashed way. "It's the hunky porno stud", she replied with a wicked lick of her lips. He seemed slightly pleased to be recognised. "So how long have you been spying on us?"

This seemed like a hard question for him to answer.

"Enough... " He almost grunted.

"Enough? Enough to turn you on. You know Jane here, " Sarah nodded at me, "Jane showed me the pictures, you know, the hardcore ones" And here she paused for effect and changed tack completely, "and your - fucking - big -cock."

He grunted. Sarah continued. I looked on amazed at her.

"Is it stirring now, getting stiff at the thought of Jane and I making love, licking and kissing, cumming against each others' firm young bodies. I'm going to spread Jane's legs and bury my head between them. She's going to orgasm on my tongue. You want to watch... Or do you want to... . fuck?"

Sarah put both her hands behind her head, thrust out her breasts, slightly arched her back and stood there defiantly, invitingly, completely naked, legs apart. She did a small thrust with her hips and looked the hunk up and down.

Strangely, he seemed completely unmoved by all this, but it was certainly getting me even randier. There was another longer pause while he stayed impassive and seemingly struggling to form words in English. If he had had a plan it did not seem to go beyond his first ambush. Sarah looked unperturbed and assured. Waiting for his hormones to kick in she cupped a breast in one hand and let the flat of her hand slide down her chest and stomach. His eyes widened, maybe. There was another pause as everyone waited for her hand to slide into her groin.

"... show us your cock, " someone croaked pathetically and then I realised it was me. And he did.

It was as we expected, one massive penis, but seeing it in the flesh was a whole different thing. Even semi soft it was as thick as my wrist. It swung down like an elephant's trunk. It was difficult to imagine that it could transform into even more of a monster, but we both knew we just must, just had to see it fully erect.