Towels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know in porn movies when a man takes out his cock, his woman immediately drops to her knees to give him a blow job, but I was not about to do that. I wanted something else. Instead, I let my towel drop to the floor and stepped nearer. I wanted to breathe him in and let him feel my heat. Sarah on the other hand, took the opposite view. She did fall to her knees and lifting up his heavy member licked along its underside. She licked and lapped away. It twitched and stirred.

He bent his head down to my breast and locked his mouth onto my own erect nipple. It felt delicious. I cupped the other breast before his own hand took over the job so I might rake my nails across his abdomen. I was then delighted to feel his other hand on my ass cheek, clenching and slightly lifting me before continuing on its way to my crack and rubbing from the bottom of my spine to the bottom of my cunt. I rubbed against his thigh.

There was a popping noise as Sarah loudly disengaged from sucking his cock.

"Oh Jesus... " I think she said, before more noises as she attempted to devour him. I had to see and could not resist any longer and sank to Sarah's level.

Her eyes widened in greeting but her mouth was fully stretched. His cock head, now fully erect, had managed to wedge inside her mouth sealing it completely. I could see from the traces of saliva on his flesh that she had somehow managed to consume more, but not so much more. How I could not imagine. I licked along a bulging blood vessel and felt him twitch and thrust a little causing Sarah to make a curious gulp and gag a little. I fondled his heavy ball sack and there was a similar chain of events. I looked back at Sarah. I could see the cock had penetrated deeper. Her eyes seemed even wider, her cheeks bulging and a large string of drool dangled from her chin. His large hands then held her head and slowly, inexorably pulled her deeper and deeper onto his cock, like some giant spaceship docking. I played ferociously on my own clit as he held her there helplessly. Then just as slowly and carefully he withdrew. Again there was the obscene sucking noise and Sarah gulped for air with deep heaving breaths.

"Oh Fuck, " I cried as it turned toward me aiming for my own throat. "No way!" I staved it off holding it in both hands toward the base, licking madly just under its bulbous mushroom head. This seemed to please him. I felt him reach to my breast again as well as tousel my hair. Sarah joined me licking too and rubbed my pussy with two fingers.

"Go on, " she pleaded, "try... "

"Oh my God Sarah! I don't know whether I could let him fuck me, let alone in my mouth"

Sarah broke off from slathering along his cock. "Well, let's see if he can fuck you then... "

He lay on his back across the bed a bronzed naked Gulliver in Lilliput. His body a rippled plain of muscle awaiting us to board. The thick hard column of shining fuck meat was my challenge. That, as much as possible, was to go inside me; fuck me silly until I came or split apart.

Sarah bounded to the bed, crawled on and swung her leg over his head more like she was mounting a bike. She straightened her back aligned herself carefully and lowered her pussy perfectly on to the Hunk's tongue. Looking down his body to his upright cock she let out a pleasant and deeply gratified sigh. I then watched mesmerised by the way her pussy lips were moving while his tongue remained almost completely hidden from view.

"Mmm Oh he's good Jane, " Sarah said emphasising the 'Good' with a tiny circling of her hips.

The Hunk's hands began to fondle her ass cheeks and her own fondled her breasts, pulled a nipple absent mindedly as she closed her eyes and enjoyed the obvious waves of pleasure passing through her.

I crawled up the bed toward the Hunk's cock and paid homage to it with long licks along its length. I held it at the base and poked the tip of my tongue into his little spunk hole. Sarah moaned. I knew I had to have it in me. I was so wet and I had a deep empty ache from inside yearning to be full.

I stood astride the Hunk, crouched and while holding his cock at the base I slowly lowered myself down. I put some fingers to my pussy and felt my wetness oozed all over. It was now or never. His big fat mushroom top touched me and I slid it along my labia. The Hunk stirred with a short grunt and Sarah opened her eyes to watch.

"Oh fuck, " she panted, "that looks so fucking hot!"

I slid his cock along my pussy lips and over my clitoris. It felt good. This not only looked hot it felt it too. I was squatting and my thighs began to tremble. I pressed down and his cock punctured me and pushed my pussy open. I slid some more and his cock began to fill me inch by fucking inch.

"Oh Shit", both Sarah and I groaned together, me louder and quivering, her voice more hushed and awed."Oh Fuck, " I added louder still.

The Hunk's cock carried on its journey, sliding into me, pushing out my pussy walls and creating incredible feelings. I played with my clit some more and with half of him inside me, I rose and fell on the fat few inches I had so far conquered. My pussy walls then clamped onto him involuntarily for a few seconds and he twitched, and thrust enough to make me rock forward, squeezing my own juices from me and onto his shaft. I gasped, loving it, his cock filling me and taking over my body completely and uterrly.

I continued down inch by inch until I rested on his hips, kneeling astride him, all of him inside me. I was fully impaled. My pussy walls were stretched incredibly. I was triumphant and in heaven.

Sarah looked at me dreamily.

"This is amazing, " I called to her and began to rock on his cock forward and back, using my hips. I wanted to feel every inch of him deep inside. I rolled and rotated my fists clenched on his body. I carried on riding like this for a few minutes, my eyes closed , focussed on the amazing different feelings from my cunt. Suddenly, Sarah reached over and played with my cit and fingered the base of the cock embedded in me. I let out a long inhuman wail; a noise I had never made before and never would again. I was so close to having the biggest orgasm of my life.

"I need to cum Jane! I need his cock!" Sarah had shuffled down the Hunk's body and we held each other in our arms, breasts crushed together, like we were shivering together, naked in the force of storm, hugging and clasping each other, clutching at the other's ass. We kissed passionately, our tongues frantic and desperate, and then she broke off.

"Please... " Sarah pleaded.

I was in no position to negotiate, I had no mind, no sensible thought. I whimpered. She teased my clitoris with her fingers and I just began again to rock and wail. She started to push me and I made to cling on. In fact, so well was I nailed on his body there was no way I could be moved. But I relented and rose, submissively. I had decided in my mind how I would cum. I was an animal with a bestial, fiercesome urge.

His shaft was well lubricated with my juices. Sarah poised herself reverse cowgirl and slid onto him in one easy movement. She stopped momentarily aghast at the sudden sensations and then meant business and immediately set about riding his cock up and down. He grunted.

"Oh yes you bastard, fuck me! Yes!Yes!Yes!" she jerked out. She speeded up. She stopped at the top of his shaft. She braced herself with her arms and hands angled behind her upturned tits. This was a signal. Like a massive machine suddenly switched to full speed, he started to fuck her from below full tilt. He sid in and out so fast Sarah's whole body shook, her tits jiggled, her moaning whined and wavered louder and louder. This was it; her ride to orgasm. I threw my head into the action and clamped my mouth to her pussy. Juices soaked my face, balls thwacked my chin and Sarah orgasmed loudly.

"Oh fuck!... Fuck!

Her arms gave way beneath her. her head fell away to the bed one side of him. Her back arched obscenely, but still his cock managed to stay pumping away relentlessly in and out of her cunt. She stopped breathing, went rigid, spread the fingers of her hands waving in the air and then she gave one, then two huge gulping breaths before she rolled off him completely, still shaking, still groaning.

Sarah fell silent. The Hunk's cock rose slowly the little needed to reach a perfect perpendicular, like nothing had happened and it waited while both their panting slowed.

It was my turn. I knelt and stroked the weapon a few times, looking over at Sarah's helpless body, then shuffled beside him on to all fours and put my ass up high. The Hunk knew what to do.

He positioned himself behind me. I moved my two fingers from my clit, putting them inside my pussy and used them like forceps to make it gape.

"Give it to me. Fuck me hard."

The only contact with my body was his cock. He slid the head inside and once more let me slide myself around it until I felt his ball sack nestling under my ass. The feeling of being stretched so open was amazing. It was so delicious I slid him out and back in loving the feel. I repeated that a few times, taking my pleasure. Then with him deep inside I could angle my hips to push me different ways and give me the greatest satisfaction. Once more my fingers flew to my clit and I let out a long low moan.

"Errrgh fucking hell... oooooh yes!"

I nearly came then, but I could sense my noise had roused Sarah and she clambered to my head. She spread her legs beneath my face to split her well fucked pussy wide and invited me to drop my head and eat her. How she expected me to concentrate on such a task with my bottom near lifted off the bed by the stupendous cock inside me I did not know. She was as adorably self centred as ever, but I did my best. Dropping to her cunt I also spread my legs wider and tilted ny pussy to another delicious angle. The Hunk put a firm rough hand on my hip to keep himself inside me. Then withdrew and for the first time thrust into me slow and steady.

"Oh Fuck that's so fucking good." I raised my head and muttered up at Sarah. She had a token suck from me and a poorly directed lick on her cunt, tasting strange from their mixed sex liquids, and then another thrust caused me to react and call out in exactly the same way.

The Hunk now gripped my hips with both hands and really thrust. My body jerked. I thumped deeper into Sarah's wet pussy, which muffled my cry. I felt her hands on my head as she squirmed lower to improve her own stimulation, before he drove into me again. This time I felt the thwack of his balls.

He speeded up. He gripped my hips hard and thrust faster and faster. I lost track. I became aware of an out of body noise I recognise only now as me grunting at each slap of his abdomen against my ass. I felt one wave of pleasure at his thrust merge with the next. All I could sense was the feeling of his cock pushing in and out of me, rubbing my every cell, a wave of rock-like muscle running up and down what felt like my whole body. I was being split open and then sucked inside out. Split and sucked, split and sucked, faster and faster.

"I'm gonna cum!... I'm gonna cum all over your big fat cock!" I cried.

Sarah had given up on my mouth and I could sense her fingers whirring over her clit beneath me.

Still the Hunk went faster. He fell forward over my back, clutched my breast and he too began to grunt into my ear. This was it. His cock expanded inside me. His hand went to my pussy and I came.

His cock halted. My pussy walls clamped and released his meat, over and over, making it impossible for him to move. I was coming so hard. Then I realised I was milking him. The cock pulsed and spurted deep inside me; once, twice, three times. His breath blasted my ear. So tight was it inside my cunt it felt pushed out even more by the spunk jetting inside me. My thighs were trembling uncontrollably and I would have collapsed completely but for still being impaled. I wanted to crawl to safety up Sarah's body but became aware that my head had been locked between her legs. It was being gripped there by Sarah who I realise now was also coming off herself.

"Oh Fuck yeah! Oh yeah! That so fucking hot." I heard her mewl like a cat.

He withdrew, followed by trickling down my thighs and a strand of something gooey swinging and tickling. The shock of being emptied almost made me cum again, my jerked like a shiver, let out one last, long groan and collapsed.

...

I could hear the Hunk was showering. I came out of my post orgasmic stupor still much where he must have left me, between Sarah's legs, the back of my head now on her tummy and looking at the ceiling. The next thing I became aware of was the feeling of liquids all around my groin, my pussy lips gaping, never before having been split apart like this. I put a finger down below and felt the stickiness of a man's spunk. I was going to be pretty sore.

"I don't know, " Sarah was musing above me, "I think my hair was better longer."

The Hunk emerged from the bathroom, his weapon sweetly under wraps from a tiny towel around his waist.

"Any more towel?" He asked.

"Hmmm?" I replied absent mindedly to both.

"Definitely better longer. What do you think?" Sarah continued.

She handed one of the large ten by eights down to me that I knew belonged with the folder.

It was hard to give an opinion based on the photo. It was definitely Sarah but her head was in the background and a little out of focus. What was upfront and centre, zoomed in, in graphic detail and spread across the whole bottom half of the picture was the base of a large cock embedded deep inside an asshole and her own two fingers hooked deep inside her own cunt, her legs spread achingly wide.

I paused lost in thought. "I like the colour of your nails, " I said idly.

"What the fuck! What the fuck has just happened here?" I screamed inside.

To be continued... possibly.