Tower Crane Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, yesssss…" She screamed.

We came together in an explosion of passion.

"Jim...Jim!" Sam muttered aloud repeatedly as she dug her fingernails into my shoulders and buried her head in my neck as our passion peaked.

As we came back down to earth, I cradled Sam tenderly in my arms.

I took Sam's head in my hands and drew it toward me, kissing her gently and deeply.

I had no idea how much time had passed since we had ascended my tower. All I knew was I had that thrilling feeling of making love with a brilliantly sensual woman. I could feel the smile spread across my face as I looked up into Sam's loving green eyes.

"Do you know what time it is?" Sam asked softly.

"No," I said, still thoroughly distracted by her beauty.

"Well, the moon is full and the stars are clear in the dark sky."

Sam sighed happily as she sat up in my lap and wrapped her arms around me. I reached around her and kissed her shoulder.

"Isn't the night sky so much more beautiful from up here?" I asked as she leaned back into my chest.

"Mm-hmm. Very beautiful indeed."

Sam laid her head on my shoulder. "That was amazing," she gasped for breath.

"Well, that was certainly worth the trip up," I said as I ran my fingers through her mussed blonde hair. "I've found the best things in life are worth waiting for. I am so glad I waited for you."

She raised her head and smiled, giving me a light kiss on the cheek.

We lay in silence for the next ten minutes, cuddling together. Naked and shiny with the soft glow of perspiration our dampened bodies remained intertwined. All twenty floors above the busy streets below and the only sound this high up in the enclosed cab was the small whirring fan above our heads.

Until…

"You two, on the tower crane. This is the police!" The loud speaker shattered the silence. I nearly dumped Sam from my lap onto the cab floor. I was able to catch her in time.

"Attention! This is the police, come out and acknowledge you can hear me. You are trespassing."

"What the…" I took Sam by the hand and we both stepped out of the cab and walked over to the railing. No sooner than we had leaned over to look down and the bright, blinding glare of a spotlight hit us…

"Romance was in the air above downtown." The news reporter at the scene began her eleven o'clock on scene report. "High above. As in the operator's cab of a tower crane at the construction site of a future high-rise condominium. Allegedly a man and a woman climbed onto the crane tonight for some intimate amusement before being called down by police over a public address system."

The shot switches to a man in uniform. "It was apparent they were up there having sexual relations," Officer Priddel reported. "Around 10:15 p.m., we came to the construction site in response to an initial call about a suspicious person. The report was that someone had climbed onto the tower crane and was possibly tampering with it."

"I understand you called for the person to come down." The reporter stated.

"Yes, ma'am, after repeating the command several times, I observed one person stand up. Then another person came forward from behind that banner," he pointed up the tall tower, "both were naked. We gave them time to get dressed and they climbed back down the tower. They were instructed to leave and the next time they want to have a good time to do it somewhere else."

The young comely brunette reporter blushed as she turned back to her camera man.

"The couple has been identified as James Murphy, 39 and Samantha Wyatt, 24. As turns out they both work at this site and are tower crane operators. Since they work here, there were no charges pressed against the couple. This is Kimberly Essex reporting for Channel 13 News."

* * * * *

Sam grinned. "You know, Jim. We really haven't known each other but a couple of days and now we have one date and we make love. I don't want you to get the wrong idea about me. I normally wouldn't do something like this, everything was just special. I really haven't been with anyone in a very long time. Tonight was special for me."

"For me too. And not just because I have had fantasies about sleeping with a woman in my tower. You're an amazing person, Sam. So great to be with. This was the best date I've had in years."

"And the most memorable I'm sure." She smiled and leaned against me as I drove her home.

"Oh, and you don't have to worry about your reputation. This wasn't our first date, by the way, our first was yesterday morning, here in the same spot, so your reputation is safe," I smiled warmly.

She chuckled. "So what happens now?" she stammered and looked away from me. "I mean, I really want to see more of you. I think we have something here."

"It's funny, I was thinking the same thing, but I wasn't sure how you felt. I mean, being with you yesterday and today has to be the best time of my life. It's a great feeling and I don't want it to end."

There was nothing else to say. Sam simply smiled as broadly as possible and kissed me with all the warmth of a new sunrise.

The incident became fodder for serious harassment from the crew for the next month. We were jointly embarrassed but we weathered the storm and are still together, still loving one another intensely and unapologetically.

12