Tower of Babylon Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Posner chuckled, ribbing Matt, "I wonder if anyone here can last that long."

The group gaped in awe at the vast atrium which soared several hundred feet into the air. The building's structure was designed as almost pure glass arrayed in complex lattices accented by classic industrial design elements that harked back to an earlier century. Ephemeral, floating pieces of organic art drifted in the shining atrium. The different panels of glass seemed to gradually attenuate and shift the levels of available light in a comfortable way, ameliorating the otherwise blinding sun as it rose in the sky to their backs. Even the interior walls seemed to made of some translucent material where they could see people walking along hallways or sitting in offices as far as the eye can see. Multiple floors stretched above them in an array of terraces with connecting clear walkways above them. It was a dizzying spectacle.

"As you can see, Flagstone emphasizes transparency in all things. Everything can be seen in one way or another. We all share the same social space with no barriers of information from high or low."

"What about privacy?" someone asked.

"There are some, very restricted, considerations for that. Some areas can be frosted out for special circumstances and there are some rest areas designed for personal meditation and naps. However, it is frowned upon to use such things excessively. It is taboo to use such a place for secret affairs. Even the restrooms have transparent walls, though the stalls can be partially dimmed in the men's rooms only."

Park added once more, "Basically, if you were shy, you wouldn't have made it to this interview. Unless the screeners really fucked up." Everyone laughed, even Matt. He blushed a bit he managed to control it.

"Ah, gentlemen. Here is an example of living art. There are several pieces around the campus like this one. It's participatory, but I will once again ask for you to refrain for now, as we have other places to view," the guide said, pointing to the middle of the atrium. A circular platform turned gradually, supporting various sculpture-like shapes that vaguely resembled a jungle gym. Using the smooth surfaces as grips or supports, a group of men and women, all in peak physical form like professional dancers, engaged in complex sex acts, holding exquisite poses for as long as possible. Their bodies shined with sweat. The group didn't stay long to notice every detail, but on occasion one of the performers stepped down through a hidden door where they apparently switched with a fresh individual or used some facility underneath to clean themselves. The guide noted that from above, one could see the floor beneath the semi-transparent platform where the workings could be seen, including break rooms and lavatories. Nothing was fully hidden in the Flagstone complex, if possible.

Matt locked eyes momentarily with a performer as she reached climax. She was straddling another woman's face as they were both partially suspended by silk scarves from a tree-like sculpture on the near side of the slowly spinning contraption. She blew him a kiss and beckoned, but he shook his head, smiling. The woman turned her attention to minister to a semi-flaccid cock that swung her way. The man had clambered across the structure in a well-timed maneuver.

Posner exclaimed, before they had to leave the vast lobby, "Look at that guy over there go. He's hammering away. I'm going to have to hit the gym every day if I'm going to compete with that. Shit. I can feel my back going out already."

While the tour was going on, Beatrice was undergoing her own orientation. The main body of female recruits had left on their own tour leaving the small line of stragglers. It was a mixed bunch of women of all shapes and sizes, although none would be considered unattractive by even the most critical. A tired looking middle-aged woman finally called them to attention after most of the pavilion had emptied out and the furniture was being struck. The workers ignored them for the most part as they loaded up hand trucks with the leftover snacks, tables, signage and accessories.

Despite her age, the red-haired woman was quite fit and her heavy tits were surprisingly firm looking. She gave them a crooked grin, "Ya, I've had a bit of nip and tuck, gals. You'll need some soon after working here for a while, trust me. Welcome to Facilities. Call me Grace, but the name is all the forgiveness you will get out of me. As you might guess, we specialize in maintaining the offices. If you're lucky, you'll get a maid position in one of the upper suites, but don't get cocky. Right now, you're just cum buckets. Unless you already enjoy that sort of thing, you'll have to get used to it, otherwise, you can take the afternoon shuttle back to whatever shit hole you crawled out from, bitches."

Bee crossed her eyes, becoming upset again. This wasn't what she had been expecting.

The ginger matron noticed her look, "That includes you, even though from my schedule book it looks like you're going to be a house-pet. Aren't you special. Doesn't mean you won't have to clean after your sponsor whoever he is. So you're still going to go through training, meat sleeve. At the end of the day, that's what we are for the big guns of this place: a place to stick their meat into. I'm not going to pretty it up for you with any fancy euphemisms or bullshit."

Bee glared back, "I wasn't expecting anything else. I'm just not big on the cleaning."

"Hah. Don't worry, the only thing you're going to be cleaning is dirty cocks with that pert little mouth of yours. All right, the rest of you sperm socks: Congratulations on joining the bottom rung of this organization. You're slated as decoration. It's easy. You get to stand around as fuck-able furniture. If you have a brain of any kind, sucks to be you. OK, follow me." The matron turned and stomped up the stairs. Her bum was wide and a bit worse for wear, but she walked with her own authority.

"Gawd, what a witch," said the girl next to her. Bee nodded in agreement. "Hi, I'm Krystal." The girl was a slender sapling with even smaller breasts than Bee but she had a big, gangly smile that was very infectious. Another girl, a raven haired Latina with a hook nose introduced herself as well, "I'm Camilla, glad to be here. I'm going to be decorative too."

This time there were no formalities as Grace led them into the atrium. The girls admired the vast space, padding on bare feet on the warm, shiny surface. Inside was much more comfortable with the climate set to favor bare skin. The men in suits had been sweating a bit as they had shuffled off a few minutes earlier into a glass elevator.

Grace talked as she led them to a service door where a security guard cleared them to enter. She didn't bother giving them all the details but ran through the essentials, "You're going to go through a basic medical check even if you've already done it before coming here. We don't like to take chances on third party fulfillment. Can't have you gals getting knocked up, so they'll be making sure to get you fixed. As you can see from the size of this place, you'll be given full room and board. Just for the orientation period you'll bunk in this facility until you get your final assignments. Except for our house-pet." She gave Bee a nod. "I'll give you your room ID once the system updates."

The service elevator took them down several levels until they emerged in a much drearier part of the building, designed to be mostly functional rather than decorative like the areas on the surface.

The matron continued, "Personal hygiene is a big deal at Flagstone so keep all your holes nice and clean at all times. Every floor has a full shower room and spa, but Facility is supposed to use specially marked areas. Still, shit happens and if you gotta go, you gotta go, so don't hesitate to use even an executive restroom if you can't make it back down to our level. You might even get lucky in one if you time it right. That's one thing about Flagstone that I do like: we're all pretty equal opportunity in that regards."

"What is it that you don't like?" Bee asked.

"We're also all pretty equal fuck sleeves, day and night. The bastards see a hole and they fill it, no exceptions. Even if you're into it, it can get old after a couple years. Those are the terms of your employment, all disclosures have been signed and approved for you to get this far. Once again, if you don't consent, the exit is always available. The shuttle fee will be deducted from your last pay stub."

"I'm surprised you stayed here so long," Bee responded.

"Hey, it's steady money. Better than a lot of places out there," the matron grimaced. "You can't beat the full medical they give you. And really, depending on where you end up on duty, it can be pretty slow. Most executives have their preferred tastes so they usually don't bother with Facilities. We're just a perk."

The rest of the orientation consisted of them getting washed, instructed in basic nutrition and self-maintenance to enhance sexual function, given a set of aphrodisiac supplements, and finally examined by a medical team. Bee had already gotten an implant, but they replaced it with a next-gen appliance that totally shut down menses and reproductive function. It was good for ten years before requiring maintenance. Otherwise, she had a clean bill of health. They gave her a blue collar that indicated her rank in Facilities.

The nurse's aide told her about the biometric functions of the collar, "It keeps track of your physical state anywhere on company grounds. If you have a medical emergency you can press and hold the alarm pressure point for immediate response. Security can assist you if you encounter any other problems. When you are off-duty, the collar can be flagged. Any non-consensual sexual contact at that time can be registered as assault and HR will contact you for a report. However, it's serious business, and if the review determines it was spurious you'll be sent back to the slums minus some flesh for compensation. Got to balance the books. You have one day of each week you can take as a personal day for rest or whatever you wish to do. You can even leave the company grounds but not many bother, as the gate guards can really run you through the wringer if you know what I mean. We have pretty much everything on-site, including a full shopping mall, movie theaters, and entertainment zone. The collar also acts as your wallet, tracking your finances and managing transactions at company restaurants, gift shops or any other services. It's waterproof and flame proof, but please avoid tampering with it. It will just cost you a kidney, or maybe a liver, if it is damaged or lost."

They reassembled in a small meeting room where a video played, giving them a basic rundown of the employment rules, legal mumbo jumbo and contact information for human resources assistance. This time Grace was nowhere to be seen. They followed the signs to the next location.

In the next room, a nude couple, a man and a woman, awaited them. The space was setup with cushions and a soft mat on the floor to sit on. The overhead lighting was muted and soft music played in the background. Here, the walls were almost fully frosted but the movements of people out in the hallways could still be noticed, and presumably vice-versa. Even underground, the major areas were sectioned off by the semi-transparent walls.

"Congratulations, we will be conducting the next phase of your induction by testing your sexual performance. Don't worry, even if you score low here you will have opportunities for improvement. Since this is a small group, each new hire can wait her turn while observing the testing. Of course, this gives a bit of an advantage for the later interviewees, but that is also part of the testing procedure."

"Ariana, please step forward. This will be your last opportunity to opt out without any penalties," the woman beckoned. Ariana was a short brunette with a plump body. Her dark aureoles were already rising to attention as she walked up to the testers. "I can see someone has already taken her aphrodisiacs."

Soon, Ariana was moaning on the floor, entwined with the female tester who seemed pleased with her results. The man gradually joined in, focusing his attention on Ariana who responded vigorously. She gave the audience a pleased look as she mounted the man's firm member. Ariana made sure to keep pleasing the female tester as well, begging with her tongue for plenty of deep kisses. After a while, the three were panting, satiated, lying side by side on the floor. The woman got up and brought towels for them to clean off.

"Krystal, please step forward." The gangly youth with a grin of embarrassment walked up to them. Ariana sat nearby, pleased with herself. Krystal was apparently supremely sensitive. She laughed hysterically when the woman went down on her or touched her nipples. It took a while for her to calm down enough for the pair to make love to her in earnest. They settled her down with gentle pats and hugs. She came at least three times, the first just from being rubbed by the testers' hands. As he railed her, the man's cock became soaked with her fluids as she gyrated with abandon.

After another brief rest, the man was ready again. The female tester, still unnamed, beckoned to Camilla who nervously gripped Bee's hand before stepping up to the pair. Krystal lay exhausted next to an exasperated Arianna who apparently did not like being shown up.

Camilla was the stiffest of the bunch so far. She kept her face blank for the most part, especially when the woman tried to kiss her. Still, as she rode the man's penis, she gave an expert twist to her thighs that seemed to please him as she fucked. Her face soon became flushed and she seemed lost in the activity as they fornicated. The sound of skin slapping on skin rang across the room. The female tester was sidelined for most of this part, merely observing, only giving each person a light peck or caress. By far, Camilla and the man took the longest time to achieve climax. His torso was flooded with sweat that dripped all over the girl as he pumped away like a machine. Finally, Camilla arched her back in an apparent orgasm and the man ejaculated inside of her, thrusting his hips as far as he could as he planted his seed.

This time everyone got cold drinks as the testers recovered. Amazingly, both seemed game for more after only fifteen minutes of rest. Bea was astonished. So this is the type of stamina needed for this work. She bit her lip and tried to psych herself up. She was the last person remaining. While she had been waiting, mostly bored, she had tried to play with herself, but as time had passed her motivation had decreased. She should have taken the whole batch of aphrodisiacs, but she had arrogantly thought to herself that she didn't require them.

As she got up and stretched her legs, preparing herself for the challenge to come, Grace came back into the room. She saw Bee and called to her, "Beatrice. Your room ID came in, you are cleared from the test process for now. You can do it anytime, but as a house pet it will be up to your new master to reserve a new spot. Follow me." When she hesitated, Grace angrily waved harder, her temper being rather short.

"OK. I guess I'll see you guys later. That looked fun, sorry I missed it." She hurried to follow Grace out of the sweaty room that now stank of sex.

Part 2 : Where Mammon Dares

As the executive VP of Flagstone Group finished her presentation, she bowed to the group of visitors from the Asian Confederation who clapped enthusiastically. The bellicose leader of the group of foreign businessmen, Park Chi Yu, gave the most effusive praise. Rosy cheeks flushed with excitement, he exhorted, "I am impressed, Mr. Green. You have truly established a miracle here in your fabulous headquarters. No, it's a palace, grander than any emperor of old."

He waved his chubby hand at the panoramic view from the grand conference room perched near the top of the crown jewel of the media conglomerate. The main skyscraper was ringed by a massive complex of various buildings of all sizes and shapes.

Mr. Green, a slender man in his late fifties, shook his head, "I am only the latest steward of the Flagstone Group. I follow in the footsteps of those who came before me and, as you should be aware, have made plans on my successor."

"Yes, I've heard the public announcement even before this meeting, but I find it hard to believe..." Park effusiveness finally settled down as he pointed his head to Janice Hayes, the VP who had just stepped from the podium. She approached Park and his entourage, bowing again, her breasts swinging like ripe fruit. As was corporate policy, Hayes was in her official uniform of pumps, tied back hair and nothing else.

Mr. Green replied, with a puzzled expression, "Ms. Hayes is more than qualified to lead the company. She comes with a pedigree even more storied than mine and can speak four languages fluently. As you should know, the namesake of the Flagstone Group was a woman herself, so gender is not an issue here."

"Of course. Of course. My apologies. The Confederacy has a more traditional culture, so it's still a bit of a surprise to expect the CEO of a major corporation to work in such a mode."

Hayes smiled without rancor, "I understand completely. To be fair, I will be setting a precedent as even Flagstone herself never worked in such a capacity, so I will be the highest executive to follow the corporate tradition. Of my own free will, of course."

"My, even the most rapacious lord of one of the chaebols lack the sheer brazenness of operating openly in such a manner," Park effused once more, stroking one of the female assistants he had brought with him, a famous former idol singer who was now one of his mistresses. As per Flagstone policy, all female visitors had to follow the dress code in order to enter the premises. The poor woman looked abjectly humiliated but kept herself silent throughout the meeting. Park continued, an evil grin on his face, "Myself included, of course. There are private theme parks where certain illicit activities can be conducted beyond the eyes of the public, but it still astounds me how open you are here in the Federated States. You train your women well."

This time Hayes tone was a bit sharper, "If it wasn't clear before, let me explain once more, dear guest. I am employed here of my own will, and quite well compensated for my duties."

"A well paid whore is still a whore," he replied dismissively. Before Hayes could reply, Green stepped in, "In that case, we in business are all whores. Our entire staff has been instructed to be the most welcoming hosts possible, in all capacities, including my associate, Ms. Hayes. Please, show our guest our special courtesy. We don't want to begin our relationship with misunderstandings, do we?"

Hayes acceded, kneeling at the feet of the short Korean. She spoke formally, face turned into a stone mask, "I am here to please. My body is yours of my free will."

"Indeed!" the chubby man chortled, mollified. He pulled out his hardening member, which was surprisingly large. "I had the best enhancement done on my dick. It wasn't that much before the surgery, I'm not embarrassed to say." He plopped it into Hayes willing mouth.

"Amazing! She's better than my prize bitch here!" He groped the former celebrity who took the hint and began sharing his cock with the VP.

Mr. Green raised an eyebrow, "Ms. Hayes is indeed the best, which is why I personally give her the utmost respect. If she received a better offer elsewhere, she'd be headhunted away quite easily, due to her wide range of talents and skills. Fortunately, we have the means to keep her fulfilled here, isn't that right?"