Tower of Babylon Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stopping her fellatio for a moment, sucking in a bit of spit that dribbled onto the Korean's member, she replied, "Of course. I am very fulfilled here."

"But you could quit at any moment and still receive an excellent compensation package?" Green noted pointedly. She nodded, "This package is good enough for now." She seemed sincere as she now began to deep throat the giant phallus enthusiastically. Artificially enhanced or not, it appeared to be fully functional.

Her competitive spirit aroused, the idol singer took charge, grabbing the wet cock from the VP. Hayes turned around and presented herself.

Park shook his head, "I'd like to see a show first. Make out with my assistant." He barked an order in Korean to the woman whose face momentarily shifted in surprise. Slowly, she nodded, turning to Hayes who had returned to her kneeling position.

Hayes asked, "I must confirm consent. It's mandatory here in our territory."

"Yes, on that, I must also insist," Green agreed. Park shrugged without saying anything.

Without looking at her master, the fallen idol spoke in clear, although heavily accented, English, "I consent of my free will. I wish to sex now."

Park shrugged, "Your ways are a mystery to me. Your conform to some legal code when essentially these people are your slaves in all but name. Very strange." He returned to his entertainment without trying to argue further.

Green nodded to some other assistants who quickly brought out a thick, plush rug that was wide enough for both women to stretch comfortably on without rolling onto the hardwood floor. Smiling, Hayes cradled the thin Asian woman in her arms. She whispered something into the other woman's ear and they began making love in front of the whole group. A couple of senior executives loosened their collars, clearly aroused by the scene. Although both women were no longer youths, they were still resplendent in their beauty. The idol's features had been enhanced by plastic surgery, but she still had the lithe, smooth form of her better days and knew how to use it for best effect. Regardless, her features remained blank despite the ministrations being done to her erogenous zones. Hayes, on the other hand, exuded sheer pleasure that surprised the foreign guests.

As she dived into the VP's muff, the idol looked up, flushed a bit at last, encouraged by Hayes' squeals of pleasure. As Hayes ground onto her tongue, the idol seemed to respond in kind, trying to enhance the other woman's experience.

They kissed again, but this time the Asian actually seemed interested. She whispered back, nuzzling Hayes ear, "You like this?" Hayes nodded, gripping the idol's buttocks with her slender hands. The idol sighed, "Then, make me feel good too." They switched to sixty-nine with Hayes on the bottom. She practically devoured the other woman's pussy, smiling up at the viewers. She winked as the idol finally responded—sweat springing up on the small of her back. Her genitals pulsated from the clitoral orgasm and a thin mucus-like fluid seeped out. Hayes licked it up. As the two cuddled afterwards, Park could no longer restrain himself, lifting up Hayes ass in order to take her from behind. Despite his girth, he went in easily.

It didn't take long before he was wheezing from exertion, but he didn't need to take long. As he fell to his side, spooning the VP with his spent cock still inside her, he gasped, "Amazing. I wish to make you my wife. No, my partner. I will give you one of my most lucrative holdings if you come with me!"

Hayes laughed, using a finger to scoop out the white fluid now draining from her vagina. She tasted his seed, eyes glittering, "As if that would be enough. I don't think you have any idea about my compensation package, especially when I become CEO. However, I think some sort of consulting arrangement could be arranged."

Green nodded, "It seems you have at least one assistant who is eager to learn, correct, Ms.Yi?" The idol's eyes lighted up as she lapped up the semen from Hayes tongue. She pulled the half-erect member from Hayes pussy and sucked it clean as well. She said, "You never offer me my own business!"

"Well, if you learn from her and help train the other girls, I can do something," he said as he fondled Hayes ample chest. "You never gave head like that before, no matter how much I complained."

"I will do it like this from now on, if you promise! I will even do the dirty video you wanted. What's left of my career will be ruined, so you pay for my loss."

He closed his eyes and nodded, "I will have the lawyers write up a contract. Ahh. That feels good."

"Well then," Green clapped his hands. "Let's get the real party started." A fresh group of stunning women, unclad of course, sauntered into the room.

"It will be a buffet. Please share," Green waved to the other foreign executives, who gave each other wide smiles and began undressing.

When Matt finally checked into his private apartment (as an executive recruit, he was allotted one as part of his package although most new hires had communal rooms or even just a bunk depending on their rank), he was exhausted. The interview process was fairly straightforward and he was on-boarded without any problems, but he was expected to prove his manhood at each turn. He had to take a rain check with the fourth executive who had brought an entourage to fuck. This sort of hazing of new recruits turned out to be a tradition. Bets were made on how long new hires could go before asking for relief. Matt didn't win the challenge although he did well.

So, he was not in the mood when Bee tumbled into his arms.

"Gawd," she squealed. "It was so boring waiting for you."

"I just want some food and sleep, sorry," he pushed her away.

If she was disappointed she didn't express it, instead, blurting, "This place is awesome. I never had a room of my own before! Check it out, my spot!" As a house pet she was allotted a bunk that was barely more than a cubby hole but she was clearly proud of it. Her enthusiasm as she climbed into it almost stirred him but hunger made him find the kitchen of the small apartment. It was barely more than a studio but huge compared to the hovel he'd shared with his relatives in the slums.

The pantry was stocked with various items. According to a posted note, this was a starter kit provided as a courtesy, while he was expected to use his own credit to resupply from the various markets available in the complex. Some items could be delivered upon request. He noted someone had already dug into the snacks. After gathering some items, he prepared a meal. Bee looked on hopefully, admitting, "I don't know how to cook."

He sighed and made extra for her. They ate together on the round table setup for that purpose.

"MMm, this is the best! I knew I picked the right suit!" Bee exclaimed, chowing down heartily. "Oh wait, I should have asked before sharing the table. I think as a house pet I'm supposed to eat on the floor. They gave me a manual to read but it was boring."

"I don't care about that, so don't worry. We can share the bed too. It will be weird sleeping alone anyways," Matt said.

"You're right! There's so much space! I shared a bed with three of my siblings, though two of them moved out already. One of my sisters works across the complex in the finance department. Can't go over there without a pass, but if you ever have a chance..."

"Sure, I'll look into it."

"Damn, you're a pushover. They'll eat you alive, don't be so easy going!" she warned him. "If you're going to be an executive you have to know how to play the game."

"Okay, okay. Right now I'm beat." He was asleep the instant his head hit the pillow so he didn't notice when Bee crawled in next to him.

The next morning he awoke bleary eyed as Bee poked him. She said, "Time to get up! You have to walk me before your first meeting, and breakfast! Show me how to make it!"

After splashing some water on his face, he showed her how he liked breakfast.

After a few spills, he said, "Maybe just stick to hard boiled eggs at first."

"Sure! Oh, yes, I forgot. I owe you one," she reached down to pull down his boxers. He pulled back, "Maybe later, Bee. I have to get ready."

"Okay," she seemed a bit disappointed by the rejection, but he just wasn't in the mood for once in his life. He'd lost track from the day before, but his dick was still sore to be honest. Once he was ready, she insisted again, "Take me for a walk first!"

"All right, why does that matter?"

"You have a lot to learn. You will be showing off your new pet. That's status building. I bet you're the only new hire this round with one of your own."

"You've been on the computer terminal, haven't you?"

She winked, "You got me. Your ID badge has your initial password embedded in the number, you should change it to something else right away. It's in the instruction packet on your desk. Much more interesting than the stupid pet guide. I did some background checking while you were asleep. Great marks! I knew I picked the right guy."

"So, if I fail, you'll drop me like nothing, wouldn't you?"

"Of course," she looked puzzled by the question. "We're all just using each other, seems like a fair trade. You're really missing out, I'm really good in bed. Still, if a better opportunity comes around, you'll give me a letter of recommendation, right?"

The innocence in her expression despite the sheer callousness of her words, softened him. He was a pushover, he realized, "Sure, let's get going."

It turned out that they did indeed turn heads, as a new hire having his own pet so early in his career was quite unusual. Pride rose in his chest as he noticed the envious looks from the others, including Posner who greeted them in the common area. The suites were connected around a rotunda like a fancy hotel, complete with an exercise room, meeting halls, and commissaries. The rotunda had open seating as well as nude furnishings. One of them Bee recognized as Ariana who was posted as a light holder. Bee waved, but Ariana shook her head, "I'm on duty."

Matt reined her back with the chain attached to her collar. Posner admired the scene, shaking his head, "I'm amazed, Arnold. Word is you're on the fast track. I'm sure your new pet kept you busy last night."

Matt remained noncommittal as Posner admired Bee, who turned around to give him a good view. He patted her butt, "Nice. I'd like a ride sometime, if you don't mind."

"Certainly, if there is time."

Posner guffawed, "You got it. I just tested out that lamp for fun. It's like being in candy land. You should try it."

"The interviews kind of wiped me out. I think I need lunch before I can go sampling again. Look, I have to go, good meeting you again. Where are you staying?"

Posner pointed out his level, "Up there, to the right. Some of us plan on setting up a poker night. Let's swap ID codes and register as friends." They used their smart badges to trade info. "Cool, I'll send the invite once we have a date. Bring your pet, she'll be the star of the event."

Bee was ecstatic, "See! I told you I'd be good luck. You got to make connections. Posner is part of the Entertainment group too, so he's technically a rival. You need to keep them closer than friends, check out the competition. I can sleep with them to figure out their secrets for you. With this team work, we'll own this joint!" She beamed with her nefarious glee. Matt couldn't help but be taken in by it despite the fact that her ambitions were totally not in line with his. He just wanted to make a decent living producing porn shows with no desire to rise up into top management. Even a middle executive in the Gladstone group could eventually retire at a decent age, no need to get sucked into the buzz saw that could be higher echelons—the Darwinian struggle at that level intimidated him.

Due to the size of the complex, there were internal trams that connected the various locations, including the production complex where he would be working.

As a production executive he would be given his own team to work with, introduced at one of the meeting rooms in the production center. Bee was given a spot outside to sit and await her master. There were a couple other pets there, who gave the new arrival stern appraisals, sizing her up.

Inside were waiting the head of the department, Milton Pastor, as well as the members of his new assignment. "Welcome, there's coffee and pastries if you want. Service is available, just push the buzzer and someone from Facilities can assist you but I suggest doing that after the meeting. We all enjoy our perks but can't let it get in the way of productivity. I hear you have a pet already, good. I'm sure she'll get along with Fawna, my own. I can arrange that they exercise together. Pet trading is one of our social activities around here. Anyways, I'll let the rest of your team introduce themselves."

"Dom Yates, director and editor, I'll be in charge of the shoots and finishing," a slender man with round spectacles raised his hand. He has a small goatee and had the ruffled look of someone who spent too much time in a dark room.

"Rebecca Okano, lead production coordinator," announced an even thinner woman of indeterminate age. She had large eyes in a small face, giving her an off-balanced look. Per regulations she sat in her chair wearing only a pair of cuffs and matching thigh-highs that contrasted well with her pale skin. She had darkened her aureoles as well as her pubes to strengthen this difference creating a striking appearance that was more artistic than sexual. "We'll be working intimately so I'm just letting you know I'd rather not do anal if that's your thing." Matt nodded. He didn't mention that it wasn't his thing either though he'd partake if it ever came up.

"Alphonse Henry, production manager," a chubby fellow raised a hand. His sallow face had an air of boredom as he lifted his gaze from his tablet. "I don't work... intimately...unless that's your thing. Personally, I just keep track of stuff, not fuck it, so don't ask."

"Ursula Mandrake, it's a pen name if you're curious," said the final person in the group. "I'm the lead writer and scenario creative." She was the oldest out of the staff, appearing to be in her mid-to-late thirties. She was in shape but had large, saggy tits that had been around the block a few times. She noticed his gaze, "Yup, stretch marks baby. I'm not into the butchers touching my bod, but I plan on retiring before HR flags me for it. I'm here to write kinky shit not play act them. Unfortunately, there are pervs with every fetish so even I have to give it up sometimes. If you want a shitty blow job, go ahead and ask away, otherwise, I'm here to work, not be worked."

Pastor chuckled, "The company gives her some leeway due to her successful work history, so I hope you don't mind some rough edges. Now that is out of the way, let's get into what the expectations are for this production group." He launched into a dry presentation with graphs put up on the big screen. Matt sipped his coffee, trying to keep awake. His attention perked up when it got to the juicy bits.

Profiles of several women were put up, all stunning examples. Pastor elaborated, "We're always looking for new talent to promote, so as part of your objectives I'd like you to screen this group of promising candidates. Most of them have experience with short form web cam modeling and pin-ups but not hard core material. We want a fresh group of idol stars who are willing to give fan service during signing shows. Not everyone has the mentality for it and burn out quickly, so success will be based on long term metrics. I'm expecting a lot from you, Matt, I hope this doesn't present a massive challenge."

"No sir, I'm up for it. I already have some concepts I'd like to pursue."

"In that case, I'll leave you to it. You can have this conference room for the rest of the day to work out details with your team. Before I go, chat with me outside," Pastor adjourned the meeting, closing up the presentation.

Matt saw, once he met Pastor outside, that Bee and Fawna were already intimately introduced. In fact, a small group of people was watching them go at it on the flat pad set up for pets. Face full of muff, Bee didn't look up as her slick body writhed in sixty-nine with the other pet, a lanky brunette with an athletic build.

"I can see you have a well trained pet, very impressive for a new hire. Someone texted me what was happening out here, so I had to take a look. I'm quite pleased," Pastor announced his approval. "I have another meeting, take Fawna with you later. You can return her at your leisure."

"I'm honored, sir!" Matt responded, realizing he'd been giving a big career boost out of the gate. A senior executive loaning out a pet to an underling would bring up a lot of gossip.

"It's my pleasure. I like a man with ambition, and having your pet put on this show takes balls. Be careful, though, there are others who might want to take down a rising star, so keep a level head," Pastor advised before leaving, taking his other two pets with him. Matt would learn later that there was a pecking order based on the number and quality of personal pets each executive managed to keep on a regular basis, with constant jockeying as careers rose and fell.

Matt would have to give Bee some kind of reward for her initiative.

Back inside the conference room, they were already discussing the roster of fresh talent, poking over hard copies of their profiles. Okano gave him an appraising look, "I'm sorry if I am overstepping, but just to make sure we are on the same page, as production executive you will be in charge of vetting the talent."

"Sloppy seconds as usual," sighed the director.

Okano ignored him, continuing, "I've already sent you a calendar with a schedule of when they are available for your evaluation. I can assist if necessary, or contact Services which can supply fluffers if you need help in that department."

Mandrake interrupted, "I'd like to take this time to go over the scenarios. Our budget is limited, so I had to make some edits. If we can generate a hit or two, we can look into some bigger scenarios, but for now I suggest one camera shoots using available set time on the stages. We have an opening within two weeks, so you'll have to have the star lined up before then."

Matt's eyes widened, "But there are dozens of candidates, if not close to fifty."

Henry piped in, eyes still on his tablet, "Gonna need a lot of pep pills, bro."

Yates continued, "Don't worry, you don't actually have to fuck them all. I usually just do spot interviews, collect a sample, and leave the best for last. You might have to fuck ten of them, at most. Not a bad deal. I mean, you could just sign them on their word, but it's considered bad form to not take them for a ride first. It won't look good on your record if they think you're low energy."

"You'd better get started," Okano winked. "Let me know if you need extra assistance."

"I might need it," he stammered. She gave him an odd look, "Okay, I'll keep my calendar open. I can use the OT. Just buzz me when you need me, I can warm them up for you." She whispered something to Ursula, who laughed heartily. Matt's ears burned a bit.

The director would set up the preliminary screen tests once he'd chosen the groups for the second round of evaluations. Okano would line up the partners for these evaluations as well as the final crew for the shoot alongside Henry who'd oversee them. Yates leaned over to Matt as the meeting wound down, "One word of advice: don't fall for the talent. Bad news. Even if it doesn't get you fired, some guys end up on a rope, if you know what I mean."

Henry must have the ears of a bat as he once again gave unsolicited commentary, "It ain't easy being a pimp." The group laughed.