Tower of Babylon Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a bit awkward with the new girl, Fawna, coming along with them. Bee looked bedraggled from her tussle while the other woman preened like a satisfied cat. Bee wiped the sweat from her brow, "How did it go? Are you proud of me? The boss took a shine to me didn't he?" She kept pestering him until he admitted it was true.

"See! You needed me after all. To the top, baby!" she pumped a fist as Fawna stared at her like she was crazy. "Girl, you can eat pussy. I might switch teams at this rate."

Fawna just shrugged, "I prefer dick but whatever." Her eyes moved down Matt's frame. Her interest almost seemed predatory.

Back at the apartment, they took a shower together and then had dinner. Fawna insisted on performing her role-play duties so she sat on the floor to eat, the tray set up in front of her without utensils. Bee sat normally as there was some leeway depending on the master's wishes.

He said, "I have to hit the sack early, long week ahead of me. So, no shenanigans tonight."

"Aww," Bee pouted.

Matt tried to pry information out of Fawna but she deflected his questions about her history. Finally, getting annoyed, she said, "I'm just here to fuck, and get paid. Once I term out, I plan on traveling, so no, I don't want to be friends. My job is to be a pet, so let's keep it that way."

She curled up in the pet cubby without further ado since he had demurred a nightcap from her. If she was disappointed, she did not say, but then again that could just be the way she played her role. He couldn't tell. Matt preferred Bee's openness.

She grabbed his cock as he lay down to sleep. She asked, "You sure? It's good for your prostate to not hold it in."

"You can do it in the morning if you want," he sighed.

"Oh great! Wake up BJ it is sir!" she saluted.

The next morning he found out that she was indeed quite good at it. Feeling refreshed he whipped them up a fancy breakfast. Even Fawna seemed impressed. She said, "If you give me credit authorization, I can refill your fridge as part of my duties." Since it was his first time doing so, she walked him through the process. The collar had different indicator LED's as well. One of them showed her loan status and that she was off-limits without his or her original master's approval code, hence she could go places off leash without being harassed.

Bee seemed a bit peeved. She pouted, "Hey, I could have done that."

"Just go with her when she goes shopping, I have to go to work. Meet me at my office address if you get bored." He coded her collar for off-leash activity as well.

"Great. It's important the others see you are in firm control of two pets, even if one is just a loaner. Build that social cred. I'll work on finding more."

Fawna added her own two cents, "It's considered rude to be too aggressive in recruiting. You got lucky with my master being so generous. If you're working on expanding your harem, you need a bigger place to attract the top pets. Yes, we look for masters on different directories, and there is even an independent rating site where we track your performance. No one wants to be a pet for a losing commodity. To give you a comparison, the top CEO has several floors of the tower reserved for his staff and pets, each of whom get their own staterooms. It's a massive expense that shows off his power and influence."

Matt was surprised at this sudden flood of information from the terse pet, but he appreciated the information. He had no idea about these details. Even Bee seemed impressed, "Wow, you can teach me a lot."

"Just keep up the good food and the good sex, and I'm happy," Fawna smiled. "I'm a simple gal, let's just keep it that way. Anyways, I can put out the word you're looking for a second permanent pet, but I advise moving to a bigger apartment before adding more. We can get territorial." She pretended to claw like a cat.

With that he went off to catch the tram to the production center. The initial casting call would be on a back sound stage. He arrived a little late so he was huffing a bit when he arrived at the entrance. A guard scanned his ID before letting him inside the studio. Yates was already sitting in the middle of the seating area arranged before the wide stage which had a white backdrop pulled down. Overhead lights flooded the area with a bright glare so it was a relief to drop into the shadows. On the stage, Okano would corral the talent as they came out. Henry sat in the far back, seeming to be asleep while the writer, Ursula was nowhere to be seen. Yates said, "She hates this part so she won't be joining us. Says she's too busy developing the scenario. I'm not sure what's so hard about that, but hey, I just work here. I mean, it's all the same shit. How many missed pizza deliveries before the owners wonder where their drivers are?"

Actually, he was just being sarcastic, as their group specialized in the more elaborate story based porn films so the talent actually had to have some basic acting abilities, unlike the pure sex gigs. There was a simple script the current hopefuls would have to demonstrate beyond their bedroom skills. For that, there was a room set aside once the initial candidates were pruned. Matt took some herbal supplements in anticipation.

The talent was brought out in small groups, wearing the sheer semi-transparent cloaks that differentiated them from staff. It was a fairly routine walk through at first, with Matt having to give his nod or not as Yates actually did the work of having them pose or do line readings. Matt was a bit overwhelmed as they were all quite perfect in their own way. There were some inane questions he had worked up, but in the end he didn't feel that he made a significant contribution.

Okano called for a break after a while. She approached Matt, her heels snapping on the hard floor of the stage. She was wearing black knee socks that matched her raven hair and in the light, her dark nipples stood out even more against her pale skin. If it was up to him, he'd suggest she should star in the production. As if reading his mind, she said, "I had a short run a while back as a vampire princess in a sex serial. Still have a fan group following me. Catering has arrived, join us outside."

Matt chatted up some of the hopefuls who took this opportunity to sidle up to him trying to attract his attention. A few gave him sample blow jobs until Okano shooed them away and zipped him back up. She said, "Don't wear yourself out already. There's another two dozen for tomorrow. What do you think?"

Matt tried to shake the daze, finishing his canape, "So far, I like number 27 and 33. 33 has that smoky eyed look."

"Remember, it's not just what you like, personally. We want wide appeal. You've got a good sense though, I agree. She's got potential, plus the soft cheeked look of a debutante which always sells. But if she's shit in the sack, it's a no go. These days, if they can't perform it's an instant sales killer. The audience wants to believe the star wants it and they know an inauthentic performer from a mile away. Even with all the CGI, performance capture, and retouching, that human factor is still the secret to the sauce. Anyways, I'll put them on the list for the second session. Do you want to tag team or solo? Your choice. I can assist as well."

"Solo," he said anxiously. "But it might be good to have you there."

"Of course," she gave him a kiss, tongue slipping into his mouth to taste the remains of his canape. "I'm going to have dinner catered as well. It's not in the original budget, but I can make it work."

The session with 27 went poorly. Okano had to bail him out, soothing the distressed girl when things went south.

"Let's do a girl-girl warm up," she suggested, wiping the tear from the talent's face as Matt sat back, feeling awkward. The room was setup as a comfortable lounge with a bar, settee, and a round bed with replaceable sheets. Various sex toys were available including light bondage gear although their production was going to be fairly vanilla, specializing in exhibition fantasy and mild humiliation. Matt was impressed by Okano's technique as she gradually worked her charms onto the talent.

"That's good," she soothed, as the girl reached orgasm at last. "Okay, that's a wrap for now."

"Did I do okay?" she asked. "I can try the anal again."

Okano shook her head, not letting Matt say a word yet, "We have another round coming up. We'll call you when it comes around. It's an all girl special event that's being planned and I think you'll be perfect for it."

"Okay, I think I'll like that!" she girl perked up. She grabbed her cloak and left.

Okano turned to Matt, "Hey, it happens. You have to just get right back in the saddle. Before the next one comes in, you have to fuck me." She propped herself up, exposing her rear to him in a submissive pose. "Come on, take me."

Something about her made him hard instantly. She had real talent, he realized. The difference in experience was like night and day. Engorged with desire, he mounted her as she begged him for it. Even though he knew in his mind that it was just a performance, it totally worked to get his confidence back as 33 walked in while he pounded Okano on the floor.

Meekly, the girl sat on the bed as he finished up and smacked Okano on the ass, leaving his seed splattered there. She acted like this was the best moment of her life. He walked up to 33, putting his hand on her chin, as his sloppy cock sung in front of her face. "Clean it."

Obediently, she did, eyes wide. In total contrast to the previous experience, the sex was amazing. Everything Okano and Matt demanded of her, she gave with all her heart. At one point she ate out both of their asses in tandem. They tried different toys, positions, and at the end when it was time for break, Matt just picked her up and continued fucking her on the way out. They ate, and kept fucking as the rest of the crew watched on the stage. Once they were done, and the two women licked the fresh cum off of each other's faces, the whole group clapped, even the other talent who had been waiting for their turn.

Yates grinned, "I think we have a winner."

33's stage name was Cory which they would change later (much too bland) but would do for now.

Okano had her start prepping although they still had more talent to vette. Okano said, "Even if it's unlikely we get another hit like this one, we can always use backup talent-especially for group shoots."

Cory was about the same size as Bee but bustier. She had wide innocent eyes, but a full, dirty mouth, that made a particular curl when she was horny. She had long shoulder length bangs, lustrous that framed a perfectly heart shaped countenance. The ratio of her hips was exemplary, and besides a few moles, her skin had the taut perfection of youth. Her nipples had a tendency to perk up at the right times, further sealing the indication that she was enjoying every minute of life especially when Okano took her out on training walks for the humiliation play.

That evening, they went out together with Matt's pet duo. They had showed up at the stage earlier to share a meal since he wouldn't make it home for their usual dinner.

Passerby seemed curious about the young man who must be a powerful executive to have four beauties in tow. Even Fawna played it up, clinging to his side as he led Cory by the hand like a lover while Bee trailed obediently behind with Okano. Although she wasn't a pet, she held her head down in a submissive pose.

Bee's open jealousy spiked when he announced that he would be taking Cory to the park alone, other than his assistant. Reluctantly, she went home with Fawna. He could track their collars to check that they made it back without detours. Although it was rare for a pet to get sniped, there was a small risk that an upper management type could pull rank.

The park was an open space that was the largest free zone in the complex, where even outside visitors could enjoy the massive landscaping that sprawled with trees, small brooks, benches, and picnic grounds as well as bike and jogging trails. Since she wasn't a pet, without her cloak she was considered fair game to anyone in the park, so when Okano suggested abandonment play after Matt finished with her, her eyes widened in momentary fear. She nodded her head when Okano reaffirmed her commitment, "I'll do it."

Yates had been following along with a remote camera drone recording this training. It would be used later as behind the scenes footage that would be released at the appropriate time as bonus material.

Cory's challenge was to make it back to Matt's apartment on her own. If someone requested her service, she'd have to comply. In the end, word got out so by the time she ended up at his place it was nearly midnight and she was covered in man juice. Matt let her take a shower. Fawna and Bee were already in bed and Okano had retired much earlier.

"How was it?" he asked Cory as she came out of the shower, wiping her hair down.

"Unbelievable, I lost track after the first dozen people," she sat down at the dining table, grabbing the drink he gave her. "Can you believe I was a virgin a month ago?"

Matt had to say he was surprised.

"Ya, my boyfriend popped my cherry as a favor. He claimed he was going to save it for marriage, but when he found out I'd been accepted for idol training he gave it up real quick. He still says he'll be my number one fan, but he hasn't replied to any emails since I arrived. Oh well." He grasped her hand as her eyes got a bit misty.

She continued, "My goal is to be a number one idol." She ran her hand down her torso. "So, millions of people will enjoy me enjoying this." She ended up sharing his bed, Bee already half-asleep on one side so they had to crowd in three abreast.

"I'm sore, but I think I could keep going if you wanted," she turned over as he ran his hand over her. He shook his head, "We've got tomorrow."

It was predawn when the two woke him. They giggled as Bee said, "Sorry, we were trying to be quiet." He made breakfast as they finished up. Naturally, he ended up inside of Bee, at last, as his mast was up and not settling down. She straddled him on one of the side chairs next to the dining table. Fawna came out stretching and blearily watched them fornicate over her coffee as Cory finished her breakfast. He ended up finishing his load inside of Bee, who happily wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

"Now that you've settled in, I think it's time for me to go back to my own master," Fawna said. She eyed the two with a calculating glance, and shrugged when it was clear they were in their own world.

Matt was staring into Bee's eyes, "Hey, I think this is the first time we've actually done it."

She gave him a kiss, "I was wondering when you'd notice."

The End...for now.