Town Cop Ch. 06

Story Info
The delivery and my doctor.
2.4k words
3.54
25.7k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/31/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6: The Babies and the DR.

It's now month 8 and my doctor advises that it's time to deliver the triplets. I write into my pregnancy diary.

I prepare my hospital bag to prepare for an induced labor since the pregnancy has had no complications with the triplets. I made sure I have the camera, film, blankets, clothes, pacifiers, and clothes for me to wear once we leave.

My bestfriend Wendy is coming to care for Blue, Barry, Danner, and the barn cats while we prepare for the birth of the children. I left Wendy a list of feeding schedules, the vet phone, and a set of car keys for my Ford Explorer to get feed for the horses.

Charlie arrives to help take me to the hospital to deliver our babies.

He loads his Chevy Suburban with the 3 car seats, suitcases into the back of the truck.

He helps me into the Truck and helps me put on my belt since It's hard for me to do now that I'm into my 8th month.

He gets in and starts the truck and puts on his belt. He had called his boss Lt. Joe Mc Neill that he's going to the hospital to help with delivering of his children.

His Lt. & I were best friends in middle school and he hooked me and Charlie up by taking us to the race track 6 yrs ago.

He offered to babysit for us anytime we needed him too.

We leave the driveway and head into town to the hospital.

It's about 45 minute drive but the scenic views are absolutely breath taking.

We bought our house from a retired horse trainer who wanted his land to go to a young couple to spread the love of horses down the line.

We pulled into the hospital entrance and Charlie helps me out and hands me my pocketbook and gives me a slow loving tender kiss and helps me into the Admittance area. A young nurse helps me into a wheel chair and gives Charlie a bracelet so he can see the delivery and to see the babies in the nursery when they are born.

Charlie heads out to park the truck and returns to find me getting onto my bed in room 4008.

My Doctor Dr. White is in another room with another mom to be. The nurse had to put in an Iv to make sure I get proper medications, & fluids through out my stay.

knock, knock Dr. White comes in.

"Everything is still a go" he advises

"A nurse will be in to check your blood pressure and to explain the epidural, and inducing process" He informs us.

"dr White how long does the inducing take, what are the effects" I ask

"inducing doesn't take long and there are usually no effects." He says

Charlie and I give each other a relieved look.

A Nurse comes in about 25 minutes later to take my blood pressure, check the vitals on the babies, and to make sure we are comfortable.

She heads out to call Dr. White, and a midwife to help in the labor/delivery room.

"Dr. White. please call Labor and Delivery" I hear over the loud speaker.

Another nurse comes in and says "that the lady next door has gone into labor and that my inducing will go on as scheduled."

A new OB/GYn on duty who was trained in New York City will be taking over my delivery.

"He's cute and is here on a scholarship. His name is Dr. Karl Berglund." my nurse Sally tells me

Charlie looks at me with a grin.

I prepare to get as comfortable as I can when Dr. Berglund comes in. He is 6' 2" and 180 pounds with Black hair.

"Hi Dr. Berglund" I reply.

"hi Mrs. Sanitate" He replied back with heavy New York accent.

"I see you are expecting triplets. Lets see if we can hear their heartbeats one more time He pulls my gown up to put gel on my belly and the cold wand."

Charlie and I hear 3 faint heartbeats going on strong.

"very good" Well I will have a nurse start potossin and we will see how that works" He said.

Charlie holds my hand protectively as I begin to tremble with anticipation of the babies delivery.

"Nurse report to the station" I hear Dr. Berglund announce over the loud speaker

I hear Sally as she talks to Dr Berglund.

"Hi Amanda" says Sally

I'm here to start your induction. I will check you to see how far you are dialated. She has me scoot down and puts on a glove. She feels around and says that "you are 2 centimeters"

I am shocked because I haven't felt any pain. She starts the potossin and promises to be back in an hour to check my progress.

1 Hour Later.

Dr. Berglund comes in to do my check

"You are 6 centimeters and fully faced"

"I will be back in another hour" he throws his gloves away and leaves.

Charlie and I talk in a whisper when Dr Berglund and Nurse Sally come in to do my check

"10 Centimeters and fully faced" He announces above my bent knees.

"Time to start pushing. Dr Berglund announces

I feel a contraction start and from my classes I learned to breathe and when I feel an urge to push push.

Dr Berglund and Charlie encourage me to push.

I push and push breathe and push more when I hear

"It's a girl" He holds up Amands Rose our first daughter she looks like Charlie.

Amanda Rose Sanitate 5 pounds, 19.5 inches long and is healthy as can be.

I feel another contraction start as the next baby begins to decend into the birth canal.

The nurse takes Amanda into the nursery to make sure she's ok.

Push baby Charlie encourages me as I push to bring our next baby into the world.

"I see a head of blonde hair" Dr Berglund announces.

After two more pushes Charlie and I welcome Charles William Sanitate into the world.

Charles weighed 5 pounds 4 ounces and was 18.5 inches long.

I rest for a few minutes while Charlie Jr and I bond after the nurse brings his sister Amanda back so Charlie can take photos and bond with her.

I hand Charlie Charles to hold while I feel another contraction.

"Push, Push" Dr. Berglund encourages me as I begin to tire from delivering my other 2 children.

I see the head Keep pushing Amanda Charlie hands the babies over to the nurses who take them to the nursery to warm them up.

"It's a girl" Dr Berglund announces.

Charlotte Dawn entered the world 3 hours and 25 minutes after her brother and sister.

She cries up a storm, and Dr. Berglund hands her to a nurse so that we can see our prescious bundle of joy.

"Amanda, you have a small tear that I am going to put in a stitch" Dr. Berglund tells me.

They take Charlie into the nursery to see his children who by now are sleeping peacefully after their long ordeal.

I see Dr Berglund and Charlie talking and each exchange a piece of paper.

Charlie comes back and gives me a slow tender kiss and tells me how much I mean to him.

The nurse brings in Amanda to try breast feeding her. While Charlie watches me provide nurishment for our daughter the nurse hands him Charles and Charlotte who are sleeping peacefully.

Amanda drinks her fill and Charlie hands me Charles, He eagerly sucks on a nipple and fills his belly with my milk.

Charlie hands me Charlotte who eagerly also filled her belly with milk. I hold her til we hear the nurse come in to take them back to the nursery for the next 4 hours or so before the return for more feedings.

Charlie watches and takes more photo's.

Dr. Berglund comes in to do a check and make sure I am ok and asks if I have any questions. I say yes I do

"When can we resume sexual activity" I ask

"6 weeks" He replies

"Good cause I want to see you naked" I reply with Charlie staring at me with big blue eyes.

Apparently that is what Charlie and Dr Berglund were talking about when I saw them exchanged a piece of paper.

"well Mrs Sanitate" Your husband & I were talking about that as he told me how good your were in bed"

6 Weeks later.

After my follow up with Dr. Berglund I was given a clean bill of health to resume normal sexual activities.

Charlie comes home to find that the babies have been given the night to sleep at my parents who live in San Diego about 2 hours away.

I promised Charlie and Dr Berglund that once I was given a clean bill of health that they would have a day to please me.

Charlie paged Dr. Berglund and he called back. Charlie gave Dr Berglund our address.

I hear a car pull into the driveway and it's Dr Berglund.

Charlie opened the door and welcomes Dr Berglund into the house.

Dr. Berglund had brought 2 bottles of wine and some cheese and crackers for our entertainment.

Charlie begins to slowly kiss me and I kiss him back. I break away and proceed to kiss Karl. I tug on his lips with my teeth and insert my tongue in and out of his mouth.

he moans as I do so I feel his erection press against my leg. I pull Charlie over to us and proceed to kiss him too.

Charlie begins to rub my ass, he lifts my shirt up and undoes my bra to reveal to engourged milk filled breasts that need release as the babies are at my parents for the night. Karl takes my left nipple and begins to eagerly suck on it and Charlie latches onto my right one.

I moan as it feels soo good. 2 hot sexy men sucking on my milk filled breast releasing them from their milk. Both are emptied with in minutes.

I pull both up and kiss them both with my hungry wet tongue. Charlie pours us each a glass of wine all the while I lean into Charlie as Karl kisses me with hungry passion of a man who needs attention. I feel Charlie's erection press into my bottom.

I proceed to undress them both as they undress me as well. By then I am so hot and wet that I want some hot hard fast sex by both men at the same time.

I grab Charlie and pull him onto the couch and mount his erection It slides into my tight wet cunt and I hear Karl stroke himself as he watches me and Charlie fuck on our couch.

Charlie grabs my hips and thrusts into me with need and desire to release since he couldn't before. I urge him to hold on as I feel the need to come as well.

I look at Karl and tell him to come over and join us I gently take his 8 inch cock into my mouth and suck hungerly as Charlie pounds into me from underneath.

I suck and stroke Karl's cock as I taste a drop of precum from his growing erection.

"Baby" come for me I beg Charlie who by now is pounding into me with great need to come.

"Here it comes" Charlie gasps as he shoots load after load into me.

"Me too" I come as Charlie's orgasm subsides.

I continue to suck and stroke Karl's erection as I feel him push deeper into my mouth.

I'm coming" Karl cries as he shoots a load into my mouth.

I decide to head into the bedroom after both guys try to find their way into the bedroom.

I pull back the comforter, and sheets as I hear Charlie come up behind me and pull me into his embrace.

Karl is already on the bed stroking a new erection.

"I want him" I beg Charlie

"Go ahead baby" Charlie says and gives me a playful slap on my bottom

I kiss him and head over to Karl, who pulls me to him and gives me a tender kiss with need I have never felt before.

I kiss him back. I straddle his ever hardening erection. And slid it into my already wet cunt.

I feel him slide into me with one quick stroke. I moan in pleasure as Karl begins to slide his cock in and out of my tight wet cunt. I look at Charlie who is stroking his growing erection.

I motion for him to join us on the bed. I tenderly kiss Karl as he slides in and out of my tight pussy he playfully grabs my breasts and takes them into his mouth one by one.

"Charlie" I beg him to take his cock and slide it into my tight ass

Charlie looks at me in suprise as I've never let him do that before.

Charlie does as I say after rubbing vaseline all over his erection and into my bottom. I continue to ride Karl.

"Harder, Faster" I beg Karl as he pounds into me deeper, faster, and harder.

Charlie slides into me in one quick motion. I gasp in pleasure of feeling 2 hot cocks into my body begging to be released from their every growing need with each push.

Charlie and Karl have found a rhythm that has somehow worked. I beg both of them to keep at the same pace as I feel a need to cum.

"Ohhh My God" I cry

"Such lovely breasts, and ass" Karl gasps between thrusts

"Such a great body" Charlie grunts.

"I'm coming" I cry out as my orgasm hits me with Karl fully embedded into my hot wet cunt and Charlie in my ass.

"I'm coming" Charlie gasps

Karl grabs my hips and and thrusts into me as Charlie with draws.

Harder and Faster he pounds into me.

"Oh Karl, Fuck me" I beg.

"Oh Amanda" Karl cries as he pounds into me with great need to cum.

"Come for me I beg him, Fill me with your cum, make me pregnant with your child as well as Charlie's" I beg.

"Here it comes" Karl grunts as he grabs me and pushes deeper into me and releases a huge amount of semen into my hot wet awaiting pussy.

"I am coming too" I cry out

Afterwards we all three make love all night long and drink the wine, eat cheese & crackers.

Karl & Charlie pull me into their embraces for more kisses before Karl heads out to his car to head back to the hospital.

Charlie and I head for bed.