Town Cop Ch. 07

Story Info
Pregnant again and more sex.
461 words
3.07
18.5k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/31/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie and I decide to hire a couple of stablehands, breeding manager, and a nanny.

We placed ads in the newspaper to hire reliable stablehand, breeding manager to manage Blue's stud records, and a nanny to help with the 3 growing babies.

We hired a receptionist to handle booking appointments with potential clients.

My parents agreed to watch the children twice a month so Charlie & I could go out and be a happy married couple once again.

The babies are 3 months old now and are the idle of our lives.

I began to feel morning sickness once more so I made an appointment to see Dr. Berglund and he confirmed my suspicions.

"based on your missed period dates, you are 4 months along." He replied

He told me to come back for a follow up appointment in another month and to schedule a sonogram

I said thanks and gave him a quick hug before leaving the exam room.

I gave the receptionist my sheet and she made the necessary appointments with Dr. Berglund and the Xray office.

I called Charlie on my way home.

"Baby its me, call me when you get this" I then hung up.

I pulled into the driveway and noticed Charlie standing outside his truck. I park and exit and walk over to him.

"well I went to the doctor today" I held his hand and pulled him into my embrace.

"what did he say" Charlie asked

"i'm 4 months pregnant" I tell him as I kiss him.

"Really" Charlie asks

"Yep" I reply back.

Charlie kisses me deeply and hungerly as he picks me up off my feet and carries me into the house.

Charlie carries me into the bedroom where we have made love many, many times.

He slowly undresses me as I undress him.

I proceed to kiss him from his lips to his hardening erection.

Charlie moans in pleasure as my lips form around his erection.

slurp, slurp

I continue to bring Charlie into the brink of an orgasm.

"Baby, I need you" Charlie begs me.

I stop sucking his erection and crawl up beside him onto the bed.

He quickly rolls me onto my back and enters me with a quick motion.

He takes my hips and grinds his cock into me pussy and I feel the tip of his cock hit my g-spot doing so causing me to orgasm around his cock.

"Harder, Deeper. Faster." I beg Charlie.

"Here it comes" Charlie gasps as his orgasm hits him.

Charlie keeps pounding into me with a large amount of semen that seems to never stop.

"I'm coming" I cried as I convulse into orgasm.

Charlie stops coming and gathers me into his embrace.

and together we fall fast asleep.