Town Cop Ch. 09

Story Info
Amanda's next delivery.
740 words
3.85
10.8k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/31/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At 7 months pregnant we decided to delivery the babies to give them a better chance at growing. My belly was quite big by now with my Four soon to be children.

I scheduled an C-section as It would be easier on the babies once they were born.

We arrived at the hospital and registered with the Admittance and I was taken to my room. I was resting comfortably and Charlie came in to tell me that my parents were taking care of the triplets.

The nurse came in to start an Iv and make sure we were all ready to welcome our new family members.

Which we were.

She helped me into a wheel chair to take me to the Operation Room.

My nurse's name was Rebecca. She was doing her intern at the hospital and I was her first expectant mother.

She helped me onto a gurney and made sure I was ok. A Anethesiologist came in to give me an Epidural. Which numbs the nerves in a person's back.

I began to relax and couldn't feel a thing. I was laid back and arms and legs spread eagled to prevent blood clots. Charlie came to stand by my head to offer support.

Dr. Berglund came in in his Green Surgical scrubs.

he began the process of cutting my lower abdomen to start the c-Section.

One by one he took great care not to disturb any thing but getting my babies out.

At 12:05 pm we welcomed little Cathleen Marie Sanitate into the world. She had Blonde hair and green eyes.

Little Cathy was 5 pounds and 19 inches long.

At 12:35 pm. Alexander Karl Sanitate was born. He had black hair and Blue Eyes.

Alex was 4 pounds and 18 inches long.

At 1:oo pm. Charmine Nicole Sanitate was born. She had Black hair and blue eyes.

Charmine was 5 pounds and 19 inches long.

At 1:07 pm Andrew David Sanitate was born at 4 pounds and 19 inches long. Andrew had Blonde hair and Blue eyes.

Both Charlie & Karl looked at each other with the look new father give to congratulate each other on a job well done.

Needless to say I fell asleep during the final stitching and wheeling back to my recovery room.

I awoke in my room to find Charlie sitting in the recliner holding 2 of our newborn children. And Karl was holding his children in another chair not far from Charlie.

I had decided to breast feed the children but through a bottle as I was still weaning my triplets from their nourishments.

Karl brought over Alex & Charmain over so I could see my two new prescious babies. Both babies were sound asleep but seeing them made me realize how much being a new mom all over again was worth the pain, and more.

I quick gave them a kiss and Charlie brought over Cathleen and Andrew. They too were also sound asleep. I quick kissed them and both guys took the babies back to the nursery so I could get some rest.

I woke up much later when a nurse came in to check my sutures and to let me that the babies needed some milk. I had started pumping milk with the triplets so I knew how to properly retrieve milk for my children.

I gave her quite a bit of milk and she returned it to the nursery to start feeding the babies.

Dr. Berglund kept me in the hospital for 2 more days to make sure I was comfortable with taking 4 more newborns home. I had to make a follow up appointment for 8 weeks.

Charlie and I decided that 7 Children were enough even though that 5 were Charlie's and 2 were Karl's.

I asked Charlie to stop by the barn so I could see my other baby Blue and the other horses.

Blue took one look at me and neighed his heart out.

I slowly made my way to his stall and opened the door to give him a long hug and to feel his warm coat against me. He nickered to let me know he missed me and that I was still welcome to come see him. I also noticed that Blue had company in his stall 1 of the barn cats Skipper was curled up on Blue's back.

I grabbed a flake of Hay and fed Blue before leaving.