Toxic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,984 Followers

Britney cannot hold the kiss with Jason because of the punishment her pussy is getting from Rick's huge cock. She pulls away from Jason and looks directly at him with lust crazed eyes. Her breathing is erratic and interspersed with loud gasps and moans. Jason holds her gaze as he slams his cock into Shawn harder and faster.

Britney bites her lip. Her fingers dig into the flesh of Shawn's muscular calves which she is clutching in her hands. Her body jerks and her pussy tightens. Juices gush from her cunt and drip onto Shawn's face. Jason looks into his fiancée's desperate eyes and watches her cum.

Shawn feels her pussy grip Jason's cock against the tight walls of her cunt. Ripples of pleasure surge through her body. Shawn screams. Juices leak from her pussy and ooze down over her asshole. Jason slams his cock deep into her cunt and holds it there. He can feel her pussy clutching his cock as one spasm after the next grips his throbbing meat.

Rick pulls out of Britney's gushing cunt and slides his slimy knob between Shawn's lips. She feels her tiny mouth being stretched open to accommodate his huge cock. Shawn feels like she has entered another dimension -- a surreal world of sex and lust. She gives in to the pulses of desire throbbing in her head and swirls her tongue over the smooth skin of the huge mushroom shaped bulb in her mouth. The taste of Britney's cunt is strong on Rick's cock.

Britney slides her ass across Shawn's tits to make room for Rick to fuck Shawn's mouth. She feels a nipple move between her cheeks and press against her asshole. Britney squirms against the hard nub. Her hands slide up Shawn's muscular calves and caress her tiny feet. She sucks the neatly manicured toes into her mouth and slides a tongue between them.

Jason pulls out of Shawn's hot little pussy and stands in front of Britney with his dripping cock waving in her face. He slides his hard meat between Shawn's feet and pushes the swollen head into Britney's mouth. He feels Shawn's limber toes tighten their grip on his thrusting cock. Britney's tongue flies across the bulging tip each time it punches into her mouth.

Shawn's head is spinning with lust. Everything is so out of control. Rick's huge knob slides in and out of her mouth again and again. Her lips and tongue lick and suck the hard flesh. She can feel her hard nipple pushing into the opening of Britney's asshole. She clamps her feet tightly around Jason's cock. It's like she can't get enough. The innocent teenager that walked into the studio earlier that day has been kidnapped.

Rick looks down at the tiny mouth he is fucking. Spit is drooling out from her lips and running down her cheeks. Her tongue is driving him crazy. He feels it massage his sensitive knob and probe under the flange. It is more than Rick can handle. His balls shrink and his cock swells. He pulls it from her mouth and aims it at her face.

Hot cum explodes from the tip like a blast from a hose. It splashes off Shawn's forehead and across her nose. A second stream hits her lips and pours into her mouth. More lands on her cheek and in her hair. The last few drops dribble down onto her neck and chin. Shawn feels the hot cream in her mouth drain down into a pool at the base of her throat. She closes her lips and swallows.

Just as Rick is spewing cum all over Shawn's face Jason's cock swells between Shawn's feet. He grabs his hard meat and aims it at her toes. Britney looks into the eye of Jason's cock. She watches a jet of hot cum shoot out and drench Shawn's toes with white goo. Some lands on Britney's face. More and more cum pumps out from Jason's cock until Shawn's feet are dripping. She can feel it oozing between her toes and running down her shapely calves.

The pressure in Shawn's belly is about to burst. She is unable to touch herself but it doesn't matter. She is on a sex high from the feel of Rick's warm ejaculate covering her face and the strong taste of cum in her mouth. When Britney licks Jason's creamy seed from between her toes the pressure in Shawn's belly explodes. Her pussy clenches. Cunt cream gushes from her body and oozes down the crack of her ass.

Britney swings her leg off Shawn and leans over to kiss her. Shawn pulls her cum drenched feet to her mouth so that they can share in the taste of Jason's secretions. Shawn continues to lick cum from her feet while Britney slides around until her face is staring at Shawn's open folds and her pink asshole. Her tongue shoots out and bathes the tight nut in saliva.

Shawn is delirious with pleasure. Britney's tongue presses against the opening to her asshole sending shivers through Shawn's body. Shawn slides her fingers down to the swollen protrusion of her clit. She throws her head back and screams. Britney licks the cream drooling from Shawn's pussy and presses a finger against Shawn's sphincter. Shawn feels fear and excitement at the same time.

Britney pushes. Suddenly the tip of Britney's finger is inside her asshole. Shawn tenses. Britney pushes it deeper. Shawn bites her lip and closes her eyes. There is so much pressure. She feels it go even deeper until it is completely buried. Shawn thinks her insides are going to burst, but the incredible pressure in her bowels slowly turns to incredible pleasure. When Britney shoves a second finger up her ass Shawn quickly adjusts to the increased pressure.

Britney's fingers go faster and faster until she is slamming them hard into Shawn's asshole on each thrust. Her tongue flies across Shawn's clit. Britney shoves two fingers into Shawn's pussy and fucks her pussy and ass at the same time. Shawn cannot stand the pleasure surging through her loins. She throws her head back and screams. Another orgasm gushes from her pussy.

While she is trying to catch her breath Jason straddles Shawn's head and thrusts his cock between her lips. She feels his hard flesh push into her tiny mouth and press against the back of her throat. She gags when he tries to go deeper. She watched Britney swallow his entire cock and knows it is possible. She tries to open her throat but gags again and pushes him away to catch her breath.

"Hey sweetie," Britney whispers in her ear. "Let me teach you how it's done. It'll be easier if you get on your hands and knees."

Like an obedient dog Shawn does what Britney tells her. Jason rolls onto his back. His hard cock pokes up from between his legs right in front of her face. Britney gets on the other side of him and wraps her hand around his throbbing flesh. She spits on his cock until it is drooling with saliva.

"First it needs to be really slick with spit," Britney tells Shawn. "Go ahead and spit on it. There can never be too much."

Shawn adds more spit to his already dripping cock.

"When you take him into your mouth relax your throat and let it slide into the opening. Sometimes it helps to push out your tongue. There is a gag point right about here."

Britney points to a spot near the top of her throat.

"Once you get past it without gagging his cock will slide all the way in without any problem. Go ahead, try it."

Britney puts her hand behind Shawn's head and pushes it down towards Jason's cock. Shawn does not resist. The slut inside her wants to feel his cock sliding into her throat. She is determined to do it and knows that when she is determined she can make her body do anything.

Jason's slimy cock slides between her lips. She feels the knob press against her throat. She pushes her tongue out and does her best to relax. His cock slides into the opening of her throat. She wants to gag but fights it. She knows she can do this. She feels his cock slide deeper. Using all her willpower Shawn forces her throat to relax. Tears are streaming down her face but she has done it.

"Holy fuck, Shawn," Britney blurts out when she sees Jason's cock slide the final inch into her mouth and down her throat. "No one ever does it on the first try. Now try breathing through your nose."

Shawn does everything Britney tells her. She continues to hold him deep in her throat. Her tongue slides out from her lips and licks his balls. She finally pulls up. Strands of spit drool from her lips. She looks at Britney like a proud student showing off for her teacher and then slams her mouth back down the length of Jason's cock.

Rick kneels behind Shawn and gazes at a piece of heaven perched right in front of his eyes. Shawn's meaty ass cheeks are tilted into the air. The powerful spheres are separated by a dark cleft down the middle. Her tight pink asshole peeks up at him just above a swollen pussy that hangs between her thighs like a ripe plum. Rick presses the knob of his huge cock between her folds and pushes.

Shawn is forced to pull her drooling lips from Jason's cock. She gasps and coughs up more spit when she feels Rick's monster stretch the walls of her cunt and plow deeper into her body. Britney takes Shawn's place and slams her mouth down Jason's cock. She feels him slide into her throat.

Shawn's gasps and moans become louder and more desperate from the incredible pounding her pussy is receiving. She knows that she cannot hold back much longer. The pressure of Rick's big cock filling her tiny pussy again and again has every nerve ending in her body screaming.

"Oh god... oh god... oh fuck... ooooohhhhhhh..."

Shawn's pussy explodes. Juices dribble down her muscular thighs. Rick doesn't let up. Shawn cums again and again and again. Britney pulls up from Jason, grabs Shawn's head and slams her mouth down onto Jason's cock. Shawn feels it slide into her throat. She can't catch her breath because of the continuous series of orgasms still surging through her body but Britney won't let her go.

Rick finally pulls his cock from her twitching cunt. Britney lets go of Shawn's head. Shawn pulls away coughing and gasping. Spit pours from her lips and drenches Jason's cock. Her body shudders one last time. Her pussy twitches and expels another small gush of cunt juice.

"I think she is ready to get fucked in the ass," Britney says to Jason. "What do you think, Shawn?"

Shawn is not really thinking. The innocent teenager that walked into the studio doesn't exist anymore. The slut she has become looks into Britney's brown eyes and nods her head.

"Yes," Shawn whispers. "Yes, I want to get fucked in the ass."

They take a short break while Britney prepares Shawn's virgin asshole. Shawn returns still groggy. She gets on all fours and tilts her ass in the air. She feels Jason's cock press against her sphincter. She is no longer afraid like before. She knows she can do this. He pushes. Her asshole slowly opens. His knob pops into her tight orifice. Shawn winces but quickly makes her body relax.

Jason pushes deeper and deeper. Shawn fights the urge to reject him. The pressure is incredible. She feels him slide all the way inside. Her head throbs as she tries to adjust. He pulls out and pushes back in. Shawn bites her lip. She is determined to do this. Jason fucks her with longer strokes. The pressure slowly goes away and is replaced by a feeling of intense pleasure.

"Oh god yes... fuck my ass," the whore she has become tells Jason. "I love your cock in my ass... faster... oh fuck."

She loves talking dirty. She loves getting fucked in the ass. She loves swallowing cock. Shawn's body is on fire. She can't get enough. She slides a hand to her pussy and rubs her clit. Jason drives his cock into her asshole hard and fast. She loves the way it fills her. She pushes her ass against him trying to drive it deeper. Her body tenses. She screams. Cunt juice trickles over her fingers.

Britney gets on her back and slides under Shawn's tiny body until her face is just below Shawn's pussy. She looks up and watches Jason's cock repeatedly slam into Shawn's no longer virgin asshole. Rick gets on his knees in front of Shawn and slides his monster into her small mouth. She feels his huge knob stretch her lips and slide over her tongue. He grabs her head and fucks her face.

Britney pushes two fingers into Shawn's steamy cunt and pumps them in and out of her body. Jason's cock continues to pound her asshole while Rick fucks her mouth. Spit drools from her lips as he slams his hard flesh against the back of her throat on each thrust. Shawn is delirious with pleasure. It is almost like she can't get enough. She has become a complete whore.

Britney pulls her legs back and feels Shawn's spit oozing down her asshole. Rick pulls his drooling cock from Shawn's mouth and places the tip against Britney's tiny sphincter. Shawn watches in amazement as Rick's monster punches into Britney's tight orifice and slowly disappears. It's like watching a porn movie up close. Shawn suddenly finds herself in the throes of another orgasm and gushes all over Britney's fingers.

Shawn is still recovering when Rick pulls his cock out of Britney's ass and slides it into Shawn's mouth. Shawn can't believe she is sucking a cock that has just been in someone else's asshole. It's not so much the taste. Britney cleaned herself well. It is the idea. Shawn wants to be disgusted but she isn't. It is all so dirty and nasty. The whore she has become loves it.

Rick shoves his cock back into Britney's asshole and buries it deep. Shawn slides two fingers into Britney's hot pussy. She can feel Rick's huge cock pumping into Britney's ass through the thin membrane separating it from her pussy. She slams her fingers in and out of Britney's cunt until Britney stiffens and cums all over her hand. Rick pulls his cock from her ass and feeds it back into Shawn's mouth.

The four of them finally untangle to catch their breaths. Jason lies on his back and motions for Shawn to mount him. Facing away, she squats over him and slowly lowers her body until his hard knob punches into her tiny sphincter and slides up her asshole. Shawn leans back and puts her hands on the floor behind her for support. Using her athletic abilities she rides Jason's cock by pushing her ass in the air until just his knob is inside her body and then driving her asshole down his length.

"Oh god... fuck my ass. Fuck me like a dirty little whore... yes... shove it deeper... ooohhhh... oh fuck... I love your cock. I love the way it fucks my asshole... uunnnggghhh..."

Rick climbs between Shawn's spread legs and guides his huge cock to her empty cunt. A sense of fear and excitement pound in Shawn's head. She is about to have a cock stuffed in her pussy and ass at the same time. It's something that only a dirty nasty whore would allow to happen. She feels his huge knob stretch open her cunt and slide into her body until it hits bottom.

It takes a few strokes for Jason and Rick to find their rhythm. Shawn moves with them in a synchronous dance of lust and debauchery. A surge of pleasure immediately grips her body. Her screams and shrieks fill the air. Shawn grabs her tits and pinches her nipples until she can feel the pain. Another orgasm rips through her pussy.

Rick pulls out of her cunt and presses his dripping cock to Shawn's lips. She rolls her tongue around his swollen knob and bathes his cock with spit. Despite his size Shawn knows what she wants. She slides her lips down his shaft until the tip presses against her throat. She forces herself to relax. His hard flesh pushes past her gag point and slides down her throat.

Rick watches with amazement as this tiny girl swallows his entire cock. Shawn looks up at him with her brown eyes and massages his balls with her tongue. She loves being a whore. She loves having a cock in her ass and down her throat at the same time. Suddenly there is a new sensation in her pussy. Britney shoves two fingers up her cunt and flicks her tongue across Shawn's clit.

Shawn's head is spinning with lust. She is getting fucked by three people at the same time. She pulls her lips from Rick's cock. A gush of spit runs down her chin and over her tits. She screams. Britney clamps her mouth over her cunt and drinks the juices that gush from her body. Rick grabs her head and rams his cock between her lips and back down her throat. He pulls out when another orgasm explodes through her body.

Shawn wants more. She rolls over on top of Jason and guides his cock to her pussy. She knows what is going to happen next. Rick slides behind her. His huge knob presses against her sphincter. She is afraid that he might rip her tiny asshole apart but she wants him anyway. He pushes. Her tight knot stretches open until she feels him punch into her dark passage. He slides deeper and deeper prying her apart and stretching her bowels.

Through sheer determination Shawn takes his entire nine inches into her asshole. She slowly adjusts to his size. Soon he is moving in perfect harmony with Jason who is fucking her pussy. An orgasm rips through her body and then another and another. Shawn is screaming and shrieking as they fuck her pussy and ass into another dimension.

Shawn is barely conscious when they pull out. She watches through glazed eyes and sees Britney being sandwiched between Rick and Jason. Britney wraps her arms around Rick's neck lifting her body into the air and impaling her pussy onto his big cock. Her heels dig into his ass cheeks. Jason presses up behind her and shoves his cock into her asshole. Britney's screams and squeals are loud and out of control as they hammer her into oblivion. They finally lower her well-fucked body to the floor.

Jason turns Shawn onto her side and presses up behind her. He lifts her leg into the air and slides his cock into her tight asshole. He pulls her head around and kisses her hard on the lips. His hand moves to the soft flesh of her tits. He pinches her sensitive nipples. Shawn moans from all the sensations shooting through her body. She hears Jason grunt. Hot cum shots into her ass. Shawn's pussy explodes from the excitement of this new sensation.

Britney crawls over to Shawn and rolls her face down on the floor. She buries her head between Shawn's powerful cheeks and licks the creamy mixture oozing out of her asshole. What Britney is doing to her seems so dirty and nasty. Shawn should be disgusted, but all she can feel are ripples of pleasure. Shawn touches her clit. Her pussy tightens. A gush of cunt juice seeps from her gash.

Rick moves behind Britney and slams his cock into her pussy. She tilts her ass in the air and feels him plow deep into her belly. He fucks her hard while Britney continues to lick Shawn's ass. She hears Rick grunt. Stream after stream of hot cum pours into her pussy until it is leaking from her cunt. Britney lifts her head from Shawn's ass and screams. Her pussy explodes around Rick's spewing cock.

Britney cups her hand over her pussy and stands. She straddles Shawn's head. Shawn rolls onto her back and looks up at her teacher and mentor. Britney squats down and removes her hand. Cum drips onto Shawn's face. She catches some on her tongue. Britney lowers her pussy to Shawn's mouth. Shawn eagerly licks Rick's cum from Britney's cunt.

Neither of them notices as Jason and Rick dress and leave the studio. Britney slides down to the floor and kisses Shawn. They share the taste of Rick's cum until it is gone. They continue to kiss and rub their bodies together bringing each other to orgasm with their fingers. Britney finally pulls away and looks into Shawn's big eyes.

"I guess we better do some real rehearsing before you have to go."

By the time Shawn dresses to leave Britney has taught her everything she knows -- not only about dancing but also about sex. As she walks out the door Shawn's asshole is throbbing and her throat is sore. Even her pussy feels like it has been through a carwash. She kisses Britney goodbye and agrees to come back the next day for another rehearsal. Britney is going to invite a couple of fitness trainers she just met to join them.

Shawn walks to her car knowing that her life has changed forever. She has become a slut, a whore, a sex starved nymphomaniac. Maybe she always was one and didn't know it. It doesn't matter. She is glad she knows who she is. Life is going to be good from now on... and exciting!

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,984 Followers
12