ToxicoSalix

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It took one week for them to return to their normal size."

"The plant causes an intense itch and inflammation, similar to its relative - poison ivy."

"The difference is," he said as he walked over next to Rose, inspecting the petals attached to each nipple, "is that as you scratch the itch from this plant, it causes the nerve endings to become much more agitated and deliciously excited."

"Hmm, this doesn't look right," he said closely inspecting Rose's raw, bloodied nipples.

The pleasure had been building again as Rose ripped into her pussy. She could barely hear the man's voice. A puddle of her fluids dampened the floor beneath her. Primitive noises flowed out of her. The intense pleasure was her focus. She was crossing over a plain again, beyond pain and pleasure, where both merge as one. She felt a hand rip her own hand away from her pussy. She fell onto her side, sobbing hysterically.

"Well," said the man, "you made it here," he reached down and cut the leather thong away from Rose's waist. She couldn't even feel the red and purple stripe it had dug deep into her beautiful, creamy flesh. The man gave the piece lodged in her ass and pussy, a quick, violent tug. This quick rip out of her precious cavities, caused fresh blood to invade those areas. The pain cut through her like a knife. She screamed and convulsed. "But," he continued on, taking Roses' hand and helping her up, "you failed to adjust your petals appropriately." He reached into his pocket pulling out a tube of salve. "This will temporarily ease the itch," said the man. "Would you like some?"

"Yes, yes give it to me!," screamed Rose.

"There are a few rules, that you will need to learn first, my blossom."

"When you address me you will always keep your head and eyes down." He led Rose over to some object covered by a cloth. "You will address me as "Sir" and ask my permission before doing anything." He began to take the cover off of the object. "Anytime you disobey, there will be punishment and a great deal of pain."

"There will be pleasure, but always it will be mixed with pain."

"Do you understand blossom?"

"Yes, umm sir," added Rose.

"Very good," said the man as he held out the salve. Rose fought the urge to itch her crotch even though it was unbearable. She went to reach for the tube but the man said, "Uh, uh, are you forgetting the rules already?" Rose focused her mind. "Please Sir, may I have the salve?"

"Good blossom," said the man as he handed her the tube.


Rose, tore the cap off the salve, grabbed it right in the middle and squirted it all over her crotch. "That's it rub it in" said the man. The man was inspecting what looked like a long lathe. Rose could feel the salve begin to work. The itch was subsiding. Rose breathed in a long sigh of relief. She observed "Sir" lubricating a long, metal shaft, running length of the curious machine. The contours of the shaft seemed to have many shapes. In the middle, there was a small spot that was nice and smooth. Beyond that, there were raised bumps. Further out appeared to be bristles, chain and then spikes.

Suddenly, and quite violently things got a lot worse down below. The burn and itch returned. It was worse than ten million yeast infections! "Poor blossom," said Sir, "that salve was actually a purer form of the plant extract."

"Not even scratching will help now." The man reached behind the machine flicking a switch. The long chrome shaft began to slowly rotate. "You should have tightened the petals," said Sir. "There were a number of "Enter " signs that you ignored."

"I am sorry but you must be taught a lesson for disobeying." The man fondled the petal on Rose's left bosom. "Beg me to tighten your petals and give you relief," said Sir. "You have my permission to scratch."

Rose's hands tore at her crotch. She dug her nails into her engorged clit. It didn't help, in fact the itch worsened! She was going out of her mind! "Please Sir, Please Sir, tighten my petals and give me relief!"

"How bad do you want it?," asked Sir, as he teasingly caressed her breasts. "I'll do anything Sir, please, please, tighten my petals and give me relief."

"Very well, blossom, you sound sincere," he slowly turned the button on her left nipple. It was blissful agony as blood seeped down Roses bosom, momentarily taking her mind off of the itch. Anything was better than thinking about the itch! The right petal, Sir twisted quickly and violently. The pain was worse then the left, but still was a wonderful distraction from the itch! "Put your hands behind your back," he said. She felt him place some type of device over her arms binding them behind her. He reached to the side of the device and began turning a crank. The shaft lowered down like a "limbo bar."

"Step over the bar," said Sir as it reached knee high. Rose eagerly did as she was told. The fire and itch were so bad she was in tears. The man reach down on the floor and brought a cable up to one of the petals. He clipped the cable onto the petal. He did the same on the other side. Rose was going insane. Without waiting, she lined herself up on the smooth surface of the bar and squat directly down on the shaft. She ground her plump lips, ass and clit into the pole. It felt glorious as the bar slowly turned. Her pussy lips were so swollen they almost completely engulfed the shaft. Waves of pleasure flowed through her body as she scooted back and forth in the small space.

She hardly noticed the man raising the bar back up. Higher and higher, soon she was on her tiptoes. The cables attached to the petals had long since lost their slack. Her tits were being stretched to their limit. Her tortured nipples, felt as though they would rip away from her body. Even this new torment blurred as the flow of pleasure emanated from her crotch. Pain and pleasure all molded into one. Rose was riding a wave! She was on a crest, riding the plateau of neither here nor there. Guttural, primitive sounds emanated from her once more


"Two more things before I leave you my blossom," Sir said, as he placed a ball gag over Rose's head and into her mouth. "Another curious side affect of the plant," Rose could barely hear him as she was in complete bliss, "is that while intense agitation brings relief to the inflammation, the plant seems to shut down the senses associated with orgasm."

"So, hover as you may on the brink, you'll never achieve satisfaction."

"In fact, over time I am told, it becomes more and more frustrating."

"Another thing you need to know, is that the bar will ooze out extract every now and then, increasing the affect." Suddenly, the bar began to slow down. Rose humped the bar harder and harder, taking all her weight off her toes and onto her pussy. The bar came to stop. "And," said the man, "it randomly stops for twenty minutes every now and then."

Rose's eyes widened in unspeakable horror as the bar began to ooze liquid. It seeped toward her pussy. She strained on tiptoes as the cables pulled the petals attached to her tits. Thunderbolts of pain rained fire through her chest. The fluid edged closer to her cunt. She strained to retreat backward on the shaft. The "buds" on her nipples resisted. Slowly and agonizingly, she edged over the bumps, the bristles, the chains and onto the spikes. They pierced her swollen, deformed flesh. "See you in the morning blossom," said Sir, as he turned and departed the room.

Music began to play:

"You've got to get yourself together, you've been stuck in a moment and you can't get out of it."

12