Toy Boy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we kissed deeply, I let his hands explore almost every part of my body. He stopped short of going up underneath my skirt, and I was actually thankful for his gentlemanly restraint. I was so wet with desire by then that I didn't want to think what state my knickers were in, and if he had touched me there, I might not have been able to restrain myself I was so desperate for him. Eventually our lips came apart for a final time. We were both breathing hard, wrapped tightly in each other arms. He broke the silence first as I kept looking up into his eyes with desire and need.

"I'm so sorry Jenny..."

Huh?! This wasn't what I was expecting!

"...but I can't see you tomorrow. I've got a part-time job for the summer, and I've got to work all day tomorrow, and the day after. But I could see you Friday evening if you would like that though?"

I breathed a huge mental sigh of relief. This was simple logistics. That was something we could work around.

"Actually," he paused, clearly taking a mental deep breath before continuing; I could tell this was a little speech he had prepared and rehearsed, so I let him finish without interruption, "I wondered if you would like to go out to dinner with me?"

"Yes, I would like that very much." I said lookup up at him, he was still holding me in his arms, and it felt great! "What did you have in mind?"

"How about Café Romana, the little Italian restaurant in the High Street?"

It wasn't the most expensive restaurant in town, but I knew he would be working on a budget as he was only a student. And I didn't mind. Café Romana was quiet, very romantically lit, and did wonderful food. It was a good choice. Besides, I was so pleased that Michael now felt he had the confidence to ask me out properly that I didn't really care where he chose.

"That would be lovely." I said, being very formal for a moment. "I hoped you would want to see me again."

He was genuinely shocked at my question.

"Hope to see you again?! Jenny, I don't know how to express what you've come to mean to me these past few days. I admit I always had a crush on you at school, but never in my wildest fantasies did I imagine you would ever want me as well? This past week has, quite literally, been a dream come true!"

Then he blushed a deep red. I calmed him by reaching up and smudging my transferred lipstick from his lips with my thumb. Again, he was probably wearing as much of my lipstick as I was by this stage.

"Of course I want to see you again!" I laughed, and he laughed back, realising that our actions in the past hour had put that beyond any doubt whatsoever. His smile spoke volumes as we arranged the time he would pick me up from home the day after tomorrow.

* * *

I watched him drive off before using the vanity mirror in the sun-visor to fix my lipstick for the second time in less than an hour. I was too turned on to want to go straight home. I was bursting with desire and the need to tell somebody, so I drove straight to my best friend's flat.

I'd known Lisa since my teacher-training course. She had been studying law at the same university as me. We had shared a flat for most of our time there, and we had become very close. Very close. She had always comforted me when I'd had a bad break-up, and I her, and on occasion we had slept together.

Please don't get me wrong, I don't consider myself a lesbian. I like men and there is nothing to beat the feeling of a hard cock attached to a male body, but occasionally the soft touch of a woman is a completely different turn-on that satisfies in a whole other way. It's hard to explain. It's not even like a "fall-back" situation where I'll "make-do" with a woman when I don't have a man available. I know that I could probably have almost any man I wanted, almost any time I wanted, if I really felt like that. It's just that there is so much more of an emotional connection with a woman; and their soft skin, and delicate smells are so different to men that to me they have a sexual appeal all their own. So in that respect I guess I could be considered "bi-sexual"? I don't know, and I don't care really – I just knew that when I needed her, Lisa had always been there for me. I felt I needed her now.

I pulled up outside her flat and, hoping she was in, I trotted up to the front door and pressed the buzzer. Lisa's a lawyer, her flat was always immaculate, very modern, almost minimalist, and huge compared to my little house. I was always very envious of her in that respect. I was also frequently envious of her body. I am slim enough, with long legs that I know are my best feature, whilst Lisa is slightly taller, with dark hair to my mousey-blonde, and she has much bigger hips and breasts than me. Her breasts are still very firm though, but it means she can show off a much more impressive décolletage when she wants to. She's a natural "head-turner", whereas I have to work at it a bit – another reason why I've always liked dressing up and experimenting with makeup.

"Hi Jen," she called through the intercom, seeing who it was straight away on the CCTV, "come on up." And she buzzed the lobby door open for me. By the time the lift deposited me on her floor, I could see she had already left the door of her flat open for me, and I heard wine glasses tinkling from inside.

"Well, look at you," she said, handing me a glass of wine and looking me up and down, taking in my micro-mini-skirt, crop-top and makeup, "all luscious legs and lipstick! I hope it's me you're trying to impress, 'cos it's working!" Then we kissed each-other on both cheeks – our usual greeting – and she led me into the living room. I curled my legs under me as I sank into her oh-so-soft huge white leather sofa.

Clearly she hadn't been home from work herself for very long, as she was still in her business suit. Plain grey-woollen knee-length pencil skirt, matching jacket, 'nearly-black' sheer stockings (like me, I knew Lisa hated tights, or pantyhose as Americans call them), and a cream silk blouse. Her thick dark-brunette hair was styled in its usual cute bob that stopped just below her jaw-line, and bounced wonderfully as she flopped down on the sofa next to me. She had been talking about changing her hair-style recently, and I had been trying to talk her into letting it grow longer, but she wasn't sure yet what she wanted to do. She wasn't such a chameleon as I liked to be.

"So what is it?" She asked, all calm and collected, "boy trouble again?"

I took a sip of wine, and smiled warmly, this time I had good news, not bad!

"Actually yes and no." I said, trying to be enigmatic.

She looked surprised, curious.

"I've met a boy, and I use the word deliberately. I really, really like him, but..." I let the words hang in the air for a moment before continuing "...he used to be one of my students." That rocked her back on her heels. I could see her eyes, with her usual work-mode simple black kohl eyeliner, mascara, and neutral eyeshadow, widen for a split second. Then they narrowed as she looked at me, concerned.

"How old?" Lisa asked, cautiously. I could imagine her lawyer-mind suddenly working overtime.

"Eighteen." I replied, and Lisa clearly breathed a huge mental sigh of relief. At least I wouldn't be going to jail any time soon. Hearing that everything was "legal" at least, she edged closer, smiling widely.

"So! Tell me all." she said, relaxing, leaning forward, and going into gossip-mode. "I want to heareverything! Give me all the gory details, sweetheart."

It all came blurting out of me. I couldn't hide my excitement of the past few days. I told her about how I had watched Michael slowly mature through school, but had almost forgotten all about him when he left. How he had had a crush on me from afar for years. I told her about how we had re-met, once, then twice, and how I had started to 'dress to impress' for him.

"That explains why you've got your lovely legs on show." Lisa said. "I always said you look best in skirts."

I then told her about how he made me feel inside when he held me, kissed me. I told her every single detail of our two 'dates' so far. How I had dressed, and how brazen I had been at the swimming pool, right up to our 'heavy petting' in the car park. By the time I finished, I had turned myself on again as much as when Michael had driven off earlier that afternoon. I could feel my nipples hard against my lacy bra again, and my knickers damp with my juices. Lisa saw it too.

"Darling, I can see this boy really has got you hot-under-the-collar, hasn't he?" She said. I could only nod dumbly in reply.

"That's putting it mildly L," I used her initial as a sort-of nick-name most of the time, "right now I can hardly sit still I'm so aroused just thinking about him."

"I can see that too!" She was looking pointedly at my erect nipples, and we both laughed. "Is that why you came over?" Again I nodded, and slowly, gently, I laid my hand on her knee, which was practically touching mine on the sofa. She pulled me close to hug me tight. "And you haven't slept with him yet?"

"Not yet" I said in a tiny voice, and I looked up into her eyes as she hugged me, and I hugged her back.

"You know I'll have to meet him, don't you?" Lisa liked to approve all my boyfriends as soon as she was able.

"I don't think he's ready for the full 'Lisa experience' yet," I laughed, and tilting my head back and up, I put my lips just a millimetre from hers, "but I thinkIneed the full 'Lisa experience' right now!"

She didn't need any more prompting, but pulled me tight to her and our lips met. She was wearing a deep red lipstick that was almost a match for mine, and our lips slid slickly over each others as her tongue probed my mouth hungrily. I quickly opened my mouth and let her tongue in, returning the compliment eagerly.

As we kissed, I could feel her hand moving from around my waist to slip under my blouse and cup my breast over my bra. My nipples were as hard a little bullets, and she pinched them gently though the lacy material as her other hand pulled me tight to her and she pushed me down to lie back on the sofa. Her leg came across mine to rub her stocking clad thigh up and down against my bare leg. I loved it when she did that, and I ran my hand up over her stockings, up under her skirt to caress her thigh.

I was panting heavily already, and as my left hand caressed up her thigh to her bottom under her skirt, my right was pulling at her jacket to free it from her shoulders. Lisa shrugged a few times to help me get her jacket off, our lips still locked together as we kissed passionately. Once her jacket was off, I tugged at the zip on the back of her skirt, it gave and I pulled it down slowly. She was almost completely on top of me now, and I brought my other hand round to fondle her breasts through the silk material of her blouse and bra beneath.

I could feel her nipple hardening under my fingers, mine were stiffly erect and aching for more intimate contact from her expert touch. She grasped the material of my short off-the-shoulder blouse, we parted lips for a few seconds as she pulled it swiftly up over my head. I shook my hair free and returned the compliment. A couple of small buttons at the back of the neck loosened her blouse enough to enable me to pull it over her head. She was wearing a cream silk bra with a delicate lace edging that barely contained her ample breasts. I leant down and kissed the bulging upper curve of her breasts and pulled her skirt down over her stockings to reveal a matching cream silk suspender belt and French knickers.

My skirt was stretchy and so had no zip, so all it took was a simple tug from Lisa to pull it down over my bottom and off. As she did so, she managed to grab my white lace knickers at the same time as my skirt, and suddenly I was naked from the waist down. To complete my undressing, she reached up behind me, using the excuse to start kissing me deeply once more, and expertly she undid my strapless bra.

"Oh my, Jenny" she said, gasping at the urgency in my roving hands pulling her down on to me. "I've not seen you so turned on for months. This Michael is going to be a lucky boy..."

"I want you... I want him... I want you both... Now..." Was all I could manage, I was confused and extremely aroused, and I pushed her head down.

"Darling Jennifer, I'll always be here for you. In every way!" Lisa said breathlessly, and then she let my hands push her head where I needed it. She kissed her way down my neck, sending tingles and tickles up and down my spine, as she slowly worked her way to my now extremely sensitive breasts. With one hand, she held one breast, caressing and fondling and gently pinching my nipple as her mouth closed around the whole nipple and aureole of my other breast. As she sucked gently, her tongue licked and teased my erect nipple, and I gasped as the pleasure surged through me. I arched my back, pushing myself up into her, urging her on to more.

Lisa responded to my writhing, and she sucked harder, her tongue flicking my nipple. She swapped to my other breast, keeping up the same rhythm of licking, kissing, and sucking, whilst her other hand caressed and pinched gently. I was panting hard now, and my fingers were buried deep into Lisa's hair, urging her to continue her descent down my body.

Lisa knew what I wanted and slowly, too slowly - oh she knew how to tease and build the anticipation - she kissed her way down across my stomach. Her hands were ahead of her lips, and as she reached down between my legs I opened myself to her welcoming her touch, wanting her tongue. Her fingers glided over my mound, and she felt the wetness there – I knew I was soaking with juices, I had been all afternoon since I'd been kissing Michael in the car park.

She slowly pushed her middle finger inside me, feeling the surges of my own lubricant as I tried to push myself down onto her fingers. Two fingers, three, and by now her too-slow teasing kisses had eventually reached my sensitive spot. As she just touched my clitoral hood with her other hand I screamed out in ecstasy, pushing her head down hard into my groin. She was having none of it, and still with her deliberate teasing slowness, she gently pulled my clitoral hood back to reveal my throbbing and swollen bud beneath. Exposed to the air, she blew on it, causing me to writhe – I was almost in agony of anticipation by now – before she eventually let me have what I wanted.

Pushing up hard with three of her fingers buried deep in my sodden vagina, she suddenly brought her mouth down and licked with a very fast urgent tongue-tip motion that dragged another scream of pleasure from me. Slowly she changed her rhythm. Licking for a few seconds before changing to sucking at my now super-sensitive clit.

I was lost to the waves of pleasure, moaning loudly as she brought me to the very edge again and again. Just when I thought she would let me go over the edge, she would change her motions; moving down to suck on my labia lips, or to pull her fingers out of my pussy, only to replace them with her tongue as she tasted my freely-flowing juices, before returning to my clitoris again, licking her way up to it teasingly as she re-inserted her soaking fingers.

When I thought I might pass out from hyperventilation, Lisa at last continued her licking for a final time. The wave hit me and this time she let it continue to build and take me over the edge, she reached up inside me with her fingers to rub at 'that' spot at the very moment I felt my climax hit. I screamed and groaned, biting my lip to try and muffle my cries as she took me over the edge that she had denied me for what seemed like an age. I floated in limbo for a few seconds as the waves went up my body and exploded in my head and heart.

Lisa pulled herself up to hold me tight in her arms on the sofa, and I clung back, tilting my head to kiss her deeply, tasting my own juices on her lips and tongue as I probed her mouth hungrily whilst I calmed down.

"You don't get away that easy." I murmured between kisses. "I still need more, a lot more." I could see Lisa's eyes go wide in surprise, quickly followed by a loving smile. I took her by the hand, and led her through to her bedroom. I knew exactly where she kept her toys, in her bedside drawer like me for easy access, and I also knew exactly which one I wanted to use.

Standing by the bed, I took Lisa in my arms and stretched up to kiss her again. My high-heeled mules had fallen off in my thrashing on the sofa, and so even though Lisa was normally a little shorter than me, she was still wearing three-inch high black patent court shoes from work, and so she was currently a couple of inches taller than me. I didn't linger too long, and just as she had done to me a few minutes earlier, I kissed my way down her neck to her beautiful, voluptuous breasts. She reached behind herself and undid her bra for me, and I immediately took one of her nipples into my mouth, sucking hard and deep as she slipped the silk bra off and let it drop to the floor.. She gasped at the sudden pleasure. Not only were Lisa's breasts much larger than my own, but her aureole were much larger, and very sensitive I knew.

She was still standing, and as I swapped from one breast to the other and back again, fondling and pinching with one hand whilst sucking hard and flicking her nipples with my tongue on the other, I gently pushed her back until she almost fell back onto the bed, laughing. Standing over her, I leant down and opened her bedside drawer. For a second I couldn't see what I was looking for, but then I spotted it, pushed to the back. I guess she hadn't used it in a while, so this should be fun. I reach in and slowly drew out the biggest dildo Lisa owned. Well over twelve, possibly as much as fifteen inches long, and so big around that my fingers barely touched when I grasped it, it was double-headed and attached to a set of straps.

As Lisa lay on the bed watching me, I deliberately spread my legs wide as I stood in front of her, and slowly pushed one of the two heads into my still soaking-wet pussy. She was licking her lips and as I slowly pushed it up inside me, stretching my pussy wide, and she slipped a hand inside her cream silk French knickers. I could see her fingers working frantically at her clitoris as a dark damp patch slowly spread over the material before my eyes.

It turned me on even more, and I continued to push the huge dildo up inside me as I stood over Lisa, letting her see exactly what this massive thing was doing to me. Up and up it went, millimetre by millimetre, I wanted her to watch closely and carefully, until I could go no further. It was as deep as I could go, and my vagina walls were stretched so tight by the massive girth of the thing that I could feel myself spasming around it with pleasure, gripping and trying to involuntarily push it back out.

Only now did I take the straps and wrap them around my waist and between my legs, holding the huge dildo in place. I guess had a little over six full inches inside me, filling me completely, which left almost eight or nine inches sticking out from the straps like a large downward pointing erect cock. I climbed onto the bed on top of Lisa, and kissed her deeply again. Her tongue darted hungrily into my mouth and I did the same, probing as deep as I could as I grasped at her breasts, pinching her nipples hard, very hard between my fingers. She gasped and moaned into my mouth in response.

Her fingers were still working away gently in her knickers, and I let her continue as I pulled her knickers off over her hand. She still had her cream silk suspenders on underneath, attached to the sheer stockings and I took a long loving look, admiring her figure. Beautifully large firm breasts, tiny waist, even smaller than my own, and full hips gave her a classic hourglass that I could only manage with the right foundation garments. I was envious of her in a way, but I also loved her deeply. She was my best friend, and it was all I could do to not burst into tears at that moment I was so full of both love and desire.