Toy Continues His Journey Ch. 02

Story Info
Toy continues to learn from Master.
1.3k words
3.89
5.3k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Assume the position pet."

Master's tone was flat and commanding and pet immediately resumed the pose she had been in when we entered the room - ass in the air head on the ground, hands outstretched in front of her.

"You too toy."

The order surprised me but since I was still allowing my swollen dick to do the thinking and I wanted to cum desperately I complied. In the position I couldn't see what Master was up too but I heard rustling and wet slurps followed by pet moaning in obvious enjoyment. I was paying so much attention to her that I nearly jumped up when I felt Master's hands on my ass spreading my cheeks wide. I had sucked his cock on many occasions, and he mine, but I never really considered any kind of ass play. Not that I was an anal virgin but I'd only done that kind of thing by myself or with my wife. Another guy grabbing my ass like it was his property surprised me.

He chuckled. "Have you had your ass played with much toy?" he inquired.

"Yes Master" came my somewhat hesitant reply.

"Good. If you're going to be my sub you're going to have it played with a lot."

He started rubbing my tight hole with a lubed finger, gently prodding it and working the lube in until his whole finger was in my ass and his fist was pushing against my taint. I was close to fainting from the sheer pleasure of it. He started stroking my cock with one hand while gently fucking my ass with one finger.

"Tell me if you're going to cum toy. I'm not done with you yet."

"Yes Master", I replied wondering what other surprises he had in store for me. I didn't have to wait long to find out. He pulled his finger out to the first knuckle then started the same gentle rubbing of my asshole with a second finger. When he had that one inside me he stopped playing with my cock long enough to add more lube then repeated the process with a third finger. At this point I was moaning and bucking up against his hand trying to get more inside me. I was beyond lust and yet a little confused at the same time. Here I was, with my best friend and his wife, Calling him Master and sucking cock and getting finger fucked like a wanton whore. It was weird and intense at the same time.

Master noticed my enthusiasm for what he was doing and said "I think you're ready now toy."

He stopped stroking my cock and pulled his fingers out of my ass which made me moan in disappointment. I think I may have even begged a little for him to continue but the whole thing is kinda a haze. What I do remember clearly is moments later he spread my ass cheeks again and stuffed what felt like the biggest dildo in the world deep up my ass. I gasped. I had never had anything this big in me and while he wasn't rough he didn't pause or take his time as his slid it up my already lubed and stretched hole. After or second or two I relaxed and realized that it was giving me the most wonderful full feeling ever. I still couldn't see what he was doing but I felt him move away from me and the next sound I heard was a sharp smack and a squeal from pet. Then I squealed as he laid the crop across my ass cheeks. This continued for several minutes, pet and I receiving alternating whacks. I had never realized I was such a masochist but I decided I must be because my cock was still hard and the stream of precum had, if anything, gotten bigger. In addition to the trickles of precum that were running down my thighs there were now spots on my belly where my cock hit every time I twitched from the crop and a pretty noticeable puddle on the bed.

Master's arm must have gotten tired or he grew bored but either way the cropping stopped and he began gently massaging our asses. He told me to get up then whispered in my ear that I had earned my reward - get behind pet and fuck her hard. Sweet! My aching cock was finally going to get its release and in that sweet pussy no less! As I knelt behind her I could see the base of the dildo Master had put in her. If the base was any indicator and the one still in my ass was similar no wonder I felt stuffed. It was huge. Once I was in position behind her I didn't bother teasing her any more I just slid my cock right in. God she was wet! I was so horny I just slammed it in and out of her as hard and fast as I could making sure I was banging against the base of the dildo on the down thrust so she was getting it good in both her wonderful holes.

Once I had started fucking her Master moved up to her head and placed his cock in her reach - she sucked it like a champ, swallowing every inch of his pole while I pounded away at the other end. As excited as I was it didn't take me long to cum and I hollered quite a bit when I reached my release. Master told me to pull out and when I did I was impressed by the amount of cum dripping out of her. I'm not usually that big a shooter but the prolonged teasing and excitement must have helped me out a bit in that department.

Master came over next to me and rolled pet over on her back. Her mouth had made him hard again and it was quite obvious what he had in mind so I laid down on the bed alongside pet and spread her pussy open for him. It wasn't like she needed it as wet as she was but it just seemed the right thing to do. He slid his cock in and she gasped and started begging him to fuck her hard. As her started to pound away I moved up the bed and started kissing and biting her neck while pinching her nipples hard. I figured at this point that she liked it rough so that's how I gave it to her. I pinched, twisted and slapped her tits and nipples as hard as I could. She was literally screaming in pleasure and begging for more.

She looked me right in the eyes and says "I love marks on my tits - give me some marks toy."

Wow I thought. This is nuts but I wanted her to get her rocks off too so I left her neck alone and started biting and sucking on her tits. I left some marks I was pretty sure wouldn't be gone for at least a week. For her part, she seemed to love that because pretty soon she screams out and there's a gusher from her pussy that I couldn't believe - Master had told me she's a squirter but not having seen it before I was amazed. Her cumming must have set Master off because he pulls his cock out of her and shoots his second load across her belly, some of it even going far enough to hit me in the face.

With Master's second orgasm and me having had one just a couple of minutes ago Master said we were done and should go clean up. Pet and I cleaned each other off in the shower and Master got in when we were done. We got dressed, I kissed Master and pet both goodbye and left. It was the beginning of my journey into the realm of a submissive little slut.