Toy For The Prince Ch. 02

Story Info
He takes her ass now.
1k words
107k
22
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 07/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* Make Sure to read part one first ("Toy For The Prince").*

Prince Azuza was well pleased with Elizabeth. He had taken females before but always released them when he grew tired of them. Azuza laid on top of her and kissed her lips. In a sweet voice he said, "I will never let you go."

Azuza lifted his body from hers and walked to the door. Over his shoulder he said to the sleeping beauty, "I'll be back, love. I need food. The sun has risen on us. He looked at his watch, "Well, you have about 18 hours more of relaxation." He then walked through the bedroom door, down a hall and into the Kitchen where he made himself a sandwich.

After eating he called for a servant to his cabin. When the servant arrived Azuza handed him a sealed note to give King Mazur, his Father. The note read, "Elizabeth will be staying with me, Father. Perhaps we should report her disappearance? –Azuza"

Once the King received this note he immediately read it and then threw it in the fireplace to destroy it. He then made calls to report her disappearance. He told an assistant to call her that spoke English. She said, "Your niece arrived here and was visiting. But she wanted to visit an area to film that was dangerous. We told her to wait until the next day so that she could be safely escorted. When morning came she had gone. Another servant reported seeing her leave with her equipment and never returned. We fear she has gone where she shouldn't have and the worst has happened."

Her Aunt was of course in shock but believed every word of it. As far she and the rest of the world were concerned, Elizabeth had been killed during filming.

Azuza came back to Elizabeth in the afternoon. He looked at her beautiful naked body and stripped his clothing. He grinned to her, "Well, love, now is the time. I will completely own you now. I will leave my seed in your beautiful white ass now."

He walked to a drawer and pulled out a tube of lube. Then he crawled onto the bed next to her and laid the tube on the bed next to her. Her body was rolled over onto her stomach. He spent some time rubbing and squeezing her soft ass cheeks. A finger was then slipped into her ass. He grinned wide, "Nice and tight like I had hoped."

He pulled his finger out and lubed it up along with a second finger. Both fingers were then firmly pressed into her passage. He wiggled his fingers around in an effort to loosen and stretch her. This went on for about 2 minutes. Azuza stroked his long thick black dick and said, "Now I fuck your ass."

Azuza straddled her and rubbed a little lubrication on the head of his mushroom cock head. Then the pushing began. She was so tight that it was actually painful for him. So, he pulled back and used more lube. This time he did not stop until the head was in. He saw there for a moment to allow her to adjust. Then he began slowly pushing again. He moaned out from the pleasure as he pushed. He did not stop pushing until he had all of himself inside of her. He lay on her back and whispered in her ear, "God you are tight. You feel incredible, love."

He pulled all but the head of his cock out and then slid all the way in slowly again. Unable to contain himself any more, he slid his arms under her check and his hands gripped her shoulders. His lean body began thrusting hard and deep. He grunted and groaned from the pleasure. And after about 2 minutes he began violently fucking her ass.

He pulled out just as his balls grew tight. He flipped her over onto her back and then slid between her legs. He grabbed the backs of her knees and pushed her knees to her chest. This put her ass in the air and her stretched ass hole with in view. He plunged deeper than before into her ass thanks to the new position. He yelled at her, "Take this black dick! Take it all in your tight little white ass! I'm going to fuck this ass every night!" The friction, tightness and warmth were too much. Azuza emptied his seed into her and moaned loudly.

After he recovered a bit he pulled out and let her legs flop down. Azuza lifted himself from her. He stood and looked down at her, "Damn, woman. You are definitely going to be my wife. But you will be waking in the morning and I want sleep now. So, I need to tie you up."

He went to a drawer and pulled out some nylon rope. He kept her on her stomach and spread her arms wide. Her hands were tied to the head board wide. He then tied her ankles together. He stood up from the bed and looked down at her. He could not resist striking each ass cheek as hard as possible. He admired the red hand marks and chuckled, "My brand is going to look good on you. I will have the tattooist here tomorrow."

He then crawled onto the bed next to her and draped a leg over her legs and one arm across her back. Azuza then fell asleep. But during the night he woke up horny. So, he crawled on top of her and shoved himself into her ass. Some of his cum was still in her from before. Had it not, he would have thought nothing of fucking her ass raw. He pounded into her so hard the head board continually banged the wall. After he orgasmed he collapsed on her back leaving his cock inside of her. Even limp it was 6 inches long. So, it stayed inside of her.

When Elizabeth slowly began to regain consciousness from the drug her eye sight was very blurry. Then, she felt a weight on her back....

*Stay tuned for part 3.*

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Natural Born Fucker Hot reporter is fucked on national television.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Blushing Bride Wedding night of arranged marriage. in NonConsent/Reluctance
Blackmail Baby She is blackmailed into carrying her father-in-law's baby.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories