Toy For The Prince Ch. 04

Story Info
Cock worship, bukkake and anal.
1.9k words
90.8k
21
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 07/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Check my user name to read all the chapters before this one first please.**

Elizabeth awoke in the morning with an urgent need to relieve herself. Her bladder felt like it would explode as a result of not using the toilet in days. And she could feel her bowels also in dire need of relief. She looked over to the sleeping Azuza with hatred in her eyes. She hated him and what he had turned her into. But, her need to use the toilet was too strong to still fight him.

She knew if she did not do this right he would punish her in some way. So, she softly said his name a few times until he awoke. He smiled to her, "Good morning, beautiful."

Elizabeth offered a small smile to hopefully appease him. She then said, "Please, sir. May I use the restroom?"

He took a deep breath, "You are finally coming around I see. Very well. You may use the restroom. In fact, when you are finished with the toilet you may take a shower. I will make food for you while you shower." He then looked sternly at her, "But, if you try anything...." He lifted an eyebrow, "You will suffer greatly. You have not even seen my basement yet. Behave and perhaps you never will. Trust me; you do not want to be taken to the basement."

Fear filled her as she thought of this basement. What all he had done was bad enough. What in the world was waiting for her in the basement? She nodded, "Yes sir. Toilet, shower and don't try anything. I understand, sir."

He nodded seemingly pleased. Then Prince Azuza got up from the bed and released her from her binds. She slowly sat up and rubbed her wrists. She slowly rose to her and then almost ran to the toilet. As soon as she sat down her body released urine, feces, cum and blood in one forceful blast into the toilet. Her bladder ached afterwards for a few moments and her asshole burned. She sat there for a few moments almost in tears before she wiped herself with toilet tissue.

Elizabeth then stood, flushed the toilet and bent over the shower tub. She turned the knobs until she got the temperature just right. Then she pulled the lever to turn the shower on. Elizabeth then stepped in under the shower and pulled the cloudy glass shower door closed. She put her hands onto the shower wall in front of her and dropped her head. The water poured down her back and she sobbed.

Azuza came to see what she was doing. When he came to the cracked open door he heard her sobbing. For the first time in his life he felt guilt. He of course did not understand the emotion. But he knew he did not like the sound of her sobbing. He turned and walked back to the Kitchen to finish cooking.

Elizabeth gathered herself and began to bathe. She used a wash cloth and shower Gels found on the side of the bathtub to scrub herself. No matter how much she scrubbed, she could not stop feeling dirty. She eventually gave up on trying to wash away all the filth that was her new life. She then washed her hair with shampoo also found on the side of the bathtub.

After that she stepped out of the shower and took a white towel from the nearby towel rack. She dried her body and wrapped her wet hair with the towel. Then she saw a bath robe hanging on the back of the bathroom door. She did not know if it was meant for her but she was too cold now to walk out with nothing on. So, she put it on and took a deep breath to prepare herself to deal with the Prince more.

She stepped out and walked into the Kitchen. She stood behind him for a moment wishing she had a knife to burry in his back. He must have sensed her standing there and turned around. She looked concerned, "Sir, I did not know if this bathrobe was meant for me. But, I was so cold after the shower.... If it is not meant for me, please forgive me."

He chuckled, "It was meant for you." He waved over to the nearby Kitchen table, "Please, sit. Breakfast is almost finished." She nodded and sat down.

A few moments later he put a plate of food in front of her as well as a glass of orange juice. He sat his own food and drink down and then also sat down. She looked at the food and back to him wondering if it was drugged like her dink had been before.

He chuckled, "Don't worry love. It's safe to eat and drink. I have you now. There is no need to drug you anymore." He then looked at her sternly as if to warn her, "Now eat. Do not make me feel as though my cooking has gone unappreciated." She quickly began to eat.

After Breakfast he said, "Now today you will learn about cock worship and a Doctor is coming by to see you. You will get a birth control shot every 3 months. Your pussy feels wonderful. I can not wait to cum in it. But don't worry, when I become King you will bear my children."

She wanted to scream and shot at him. There was no way she wanted to carry this Bastard's children. She hated him even being in the same room. The thought of his baby rolling around in her womb made her almost throw up. She just nodded and lowered her eyes.

Azuza then said, "Now, clean up this mess. I will be waiting in the bed. Don't take too long or I will become angry." She nodded and began cleaning up.

When she walked into the bedroom he was sitting on the bed with his back against the railed headboard. He was naked and his legs spread with knees bent. His long thick cock stood straight up. He stroked his cock and grinned at her, "Get between my legs. Put you face right at my cock."

She did as she was told. He then said, "To worship my cock you will tell it how wonderful it is, how good it feels and how grateful you are for the honor of sucking it and being fucked by it. When I feel as though you have worshipped it enough I will rub it on your lips and tell you to kiss it. You will kiss on it a few times and then beg to suck it. When your begging is sufficient I will tell you to suck it."

The hated for this man was only increasing at this point. But, she had learned better than to make him angry. So, she did everything and it all proceeded as expected. Until she began to suck his cock. He grabbed the back of her head and forced her face down until her lips pressed into his pubic hairs. His big cock was forced all the way down her throat. She was gagging and could not breathe. She threw up but his cock filled her throat completely. So, the puke never came up.

He moaned, "Yes. Swallow it, slave. You have earned the honor." He then pulled her off it only leaving the tip in her mouth. She coughed and gasped for air. He smiled down to her, "You are very honored." He then forced her down again. He kept forcing her down and off until he finally came. Some was in her mouth and he ordered her to swallow it. And the rest was all over her face. Her eyes were caked over in cum, some had gone up her nose, and it was dripping from her chin.

He moaned, "That was great! Now stay like that. You look so sexy with my cum on your face." He looked at her for a moment and then said, "Just looking at you right now is making me hard again. Sit on the side of the bed."

She did as she was told and he stood in front of her. His cock was aimed at her face and he started stroking his cock again. Soon, he came on her face again. Prince Azuza in fact had a cum fetish called Bukkake. The sight of a woman's face covered in cum excited him greatly. After admiring his work for a few moments he ordered her to go clean up.

After she did and came back to him, he slid the bathrobe from her body. He looked down at her and tweaked her nipples with one hand. He said, "Your nipples are too small. I like long nipples. So, we are going to stretch them for you." He brought up another hand and clipped something onto one nipple. She immediately cried out in pain and tried to step away. He grabbed her by the arm and growled down to her, "Stand still! You are making me angry!" She trembled as he continued, "The weights attached to the chains will stretch your nipples. Get used to it, you will wear them often." He then clipped the other one on. She of course flinched in pain.

There was a knock then at the door. Azuza smiled, "Sit on the bed, slave. The doctor is here." She did as she was told and Azuza went to the door. He let in the short fat black doctor. Azuza escorted the doctor to the bedroom.

The doctor took her in for a moment and then smiled to Azuza, "This one is the most beautiful thus far. I wish I had one like this." Elizabeth could see the bulge in the doctors pants but then looked away.

Azuza stood there looking proud, "Yes, she is a good fuck too. But she is all mine. And I can't wait to cum in her pussy." He walked over to her and patted the top of her head, "You are turning out to be a good little sex slave for your Master." He looked back to the doctor, "So how soon after the shot can I cum in her pussy?"

The doctor pulled a needle from his bag and then a small glass jar of the liquid birth control in it, "I'd say three days. Any sooner and you risk impregnating her." He then walked over and said, "Have her stand up and bend over. I need to stick it in her ass cheek."

Azuza nodded, "Three days. Got it." He looked down at her, "Well you heard him. Stand up and bend over with your ass to him." She did as she was told and flinched when she felt the pinch of the needle.

Azuza told her to stay in that position. Seeing her bent over like that gave him a hard on. He then escorted the doctor out. When he came back he wasted no time in shoving his thick pulsing cock into her asshole.

She cried out from the burning pain. He grunted, "Take it! Take this black cock you white Bitch!" Azuza grabbed her hair arching her back. He fucked her hard and raw. Fortunately it did not take him long to cum in her ass. He stayed there spurting in her asshole and slapped her ass, "Thank the cock for fucking you. Thank it for the pain!"

She tried her best not to sob as she spoke, "Thank you for fucking me. Thank you for the honor of feeling the pain. Thank you."

He slapped her ass, "Very good. Now go to the toilet. When you come back, rest on the bed. You need rest." She did as she was told and disappeared into the bathroom.

**Stayed tuned for Chapter 5**

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Blushing Bride Wedding night of arranged marriage. in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Taking of Lena Ch. 01 An innocent chambermaid is taken by a wealthy lord.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
Hunted She is captured by a Bosnian sniper.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories