Toy Hostage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wudaddy
Wudaddy
14 Followers

Jessie was confused. She did wonder about his name, but she didn't care about the other piece of information, so why did he tell her that? Her answer was already inside her, at least halfway. He used the little story as a distraction while he entered her, and once she realized he was trying to gain more vaginal real estate, she started to panic and struggle again.

"Stop! NO! Stop it!"

"It's too late to struggle, just simmer down and enjoy what you've been wanting." He kept pushing his way in. She sat there, in midair, in partial agony. His rod kept entering, and she kept taking. It didn't seem to end. How long was it? She let out a subtle whine as it reached its furthest point. Then it exited slowly, then back in. Wasting no time, Rome plunged himself into her, forcing a scream. She grabbed the chains, holding on for dear life, scrambling to find a way to lessen the pain. Every time she moved around to avoid his jack hammering motion, he'd counter it and get her back under control, giving her every inch he had to offer. Then he took it out of her and moved around to the front, staring directly into her eyes. He could see the begging in her stare. Unsympathetic, he scooped his arms under her thighs again and hoisted her back up, his steel rod extending straight out, easing back into her as she gasped. His hands were like vices on her ass with such a firm grip. This position provided better benefit; less opportunity for her to struggle and nowhere for her to kick. He owned the pussy of another man, while she sat in his hands, pleading, struggling to regain any control of herself and her urge to cum. But all was lost. It was building. His grinding, gyrating, and pounding was hitting every spot imaginable. She began to grunt again, fighting that feeling that she didn't want to experience, while in the back of her mind she actually did. Then it happened. Another violent orgasm. Spasm after painful spasm massaged Rome's dick to his delight. She squealed with each internal squeeze, not believing that any man could ever bring pain to a climax. Once again, she collapsed onto his shoulders, drained, too weak to put up much of a fight, as he continued pounding.

Soon, his time had arrived. Sensing his orgasm, he set her back down and began stroking himself the rest of the way to ejaculation. He enjoyed staring at her dirty body in torn undergarments. It was the epitome of her vulnerability. He felt the spasms, then he began to shoot powerful streams of semen onto her ripped clothing. They both stood there panting, exhausted. But the night wasn't over. For the rest of the night, Jessie would be pleasured and tortured, her near lifeless body barely able to tolerate the overstimulation she received. She'd have super sore nipples and pussy, paddling, multiple orgasms, the works. At dawn, Rome and his men returned her to her home, dropping her onto the front lawn and driving away. This event occurred several months ago. In a recent night of hot intimacy, Steve decided he'd pop in a porn flick he'd purchased some time ago. They were beginning to get down and dirty, until Jessie heard some familiar voices and sounds on the tape. She looked over Steve's shoulder at the TV screen, seeing her own night of painful bliss with the masked man, videotaped. "You asshole! How dare you!" she yelled, slapping him.

"You know you've had fantasies of being with a black man, don't deny it," he retorted. She was immediately stifled. "Did you have to do it this way? Is that what you wanted?"

"Not exactly, but it still turns me on to see your fantasy forced upon you and your not knowing how to handle it. He dominated you, and somewhere in your mind, you loved it." She remained silent for moments. Then, in a sick, twisted fit of sexual excitement, she angrily began to kiss Steve, and so the night unfolded from there. The sex between them was unlike any other time.....indescribable.

Later in the year, during Steve's company anniversary party, he mingled with employees from sister branches from the surrounding area, proudly introducing Jessie as they socialized. They made it around to an attractive couple, Jessie meeting them for the first time.

"Sweetie, these are the Perkins." Steve said happily.

"I'm Cynthia," Mrs. Perkins said as she shook Jessie's hand. Jessie looked at Cynthia's husband. "And you are....."

".....Rome. Rome Perkins." His eyes met hers, knowing that now his identity was discovered. She was in shock, but also subconsciously turned on. She felt her panties getting wet under her dress. She blushed tremendously, then began to feel faint.

Steve supported her to keep her from falling. "Honey, are you okay?" he asked.

"Yes, I think so. I have to go use the restroom. I'll be right back."

"I'll go with you," Cynthia insisted, aiding her away. As they left, Rome and Steve gave each other the invisible high-five with their eyes, smirking.

"It was great, just like you said, Steve."

"Yeah, two birds with one stone, right? She got her black cock, and I got to see her punished and dominated. AND the video was a bonus, wish I thought of it. I'm glad you were able to do it before you all moved into that new house."

Rome smirked, admiring the work he'd done several months prior, "Hey, what are friends for?"

Wudaddy
Wudaddy
14 Followers
12