Toy Stories Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1077ad
1077ad
262 Followers

Before I could say anything, he was sliding the loop of the wide strap around my head. There was a thick, padded section right at the back, and as he tightened the strap it felt like the whole thing was held firmly to my face. It was a little heavy, but not that bad -- just slightly unnatural to have that sort of weight pulling your chin down a bit. There was even a dip in the back of the bowl so my nose wasn't blocked.

While part of my mind was thinking about taking it off and getting off the stage, another part of me felt excited. Imagine! This is stuck to your face! There's nothing you could do if someone... someone started... I had that dizzy feeling again, and I hardly noticed as Molly guided me over a couple steps. I had to lift my foot so I didn't trip on something. My mind was still exploding with the idea of what it would be like to actually use this. I felt Molly's hand pushing down on my shoulder, and without really thinking, I dropped to my knees. I looked down; it was pink below me. I was confused until it registered that I was now kneeling in the inflatable pool.

It took a couple seconds before I finally realized how I was going to "win" the urinal gag.

My mind exploded again. About six times in a row. They think I want to... they think I volunteered... they think I actually WANT TO BE the urinal!

The light in my eyes was blinding. I struggled to breathe for a second. Well, wait... can I? I mean, do I really want to...

Molly was pulling my hands behind my back, and I could feel something dig against my wrists. He was handcuffing me! Now there's no way I could get this off my face, no way I can stop it if someone pisses...

My vision got darker, I looked up, forcing my eyes to focus, and I saw Troy was standing right in front of me.

"Unlike everyone else that was on stage, you didn't fill out the sign-up sheet, so we just have to do this to make sure. Consent is mandatory at Club Plunder... we only want people to get involved with things they want to be involved with. So let's just double check. Dave, do you volunteer to be the urinal and serve anybody who wants to feed you their piss?"

I took a deep breath. My vision was clear now. Troy was holding the mic down to the opening of the urinal. I nodded and said "yes", though I could hear that it sounded more like "yahhhhhll."

"Great! Okay folks, we're just going to ask you to wait a few minutes while we get set up on stage here. And can we get Stan, who's gonna get gangbanged ready to get up here?"

He moved out of the way as Mitch carried an armload of several poles onto the stage. He crouched down and found a round metal lid, pulling it out. It was like a cover for the hole you'd stick a volleyball net in on a gym floor, and similarly here, they were used to erect the series of poles on the stage.

Meanwhile, I felt motion and half-turned my head to see Molly crouching beside me. I wasn't sure what he was up to until I felt his hands at my left foot. He was untying my shoe and tugging it off -- a slightly awkward feat given how my ankles were bent. But he managed it, and got the sock off, and then went around to my other shoe.

"These will be with your clothes," he said speaking in a clipped British accent, leaning down to speak into my ear. And then I was alone.

Mitch was bringing up several of padded benches of various heights and setting them around the stage. As I watched this, the waiting was the strangest part. The bottom of the pool was still damp from all the other men's piss that had been poured out, and as I looked on, the acrid smell began drifting up to me. Second thoughts and outright fear were buzzing in my ear, now that the momentum of the moment had passed. And yet, there was also a strange, almost thrilling sense of anticipation. There's no way that I could have ever asked to be in this situation... and now, despite myself, here I was. I was going to be used as a human urinal to a crowd of strange men. I tilted my head down to look, but the object on my face blocked my view of my cock. I couldn't see it or touch it, but I could feel how rigid it was.

Molly was back on stage and was now securing something to four of the poles that were set up in a rectangle. It was like a hammock, but made of leather. A well-muscled, but rather short guy, maybe five-foot-nothing, came up on stage and climbed into it. I was guessing this was Stan. Molly handcuffed his wrists to the poles beside his head, then pulled his legs back, cuffing his ankles to the same poles just above his arms, leaving his upturned ass hanging over the end of the sling, ready to be plundered.

Other men started climbing onto the stage now -- I guessed it was open season. They gathered around Stan, rubbing their hands all over his body while a freckled red-headed guy started rimming his asshole. A couple other guys were bent over his face, taking turns spitting into Stan's open mouth. Off to the side of the stage, a guy sat on one of the benches and as two men stepped over in front of him, his hands quickly reached up to stroke both their cocks. Soon, his mouth was going back and forth from one to another.

Now, the guy who had been rimming Stan was rolling a condom down his shaft as one of the men beside him squeezed some lube onto Stan's asshole and poked some in. Quickly, the redhead slid the length of his cock into the target in front of him. He gripped the poles in front of him and began fucking the supine man just as...

...just as my vision of the scene was blocked. A man was standing in front of me, looking down at the urinal bowl attached to my face. He was half-erect, and had to take care to pull his cock downward to aim it at my face. I saw him trying to relax for a moment, and then he began pissing.

This is it! This is happening! The thoughts slowly surged through my head in that extended moment, that final lacuna before his stream hit the bowl, before the piss pooled at the bottom, before it started to drain through the hole at the back.

Into my mouth. A slow trickle, then a stream. And then the smell. And then the taste of it holy shit he's pissing in my mouth! I swallowed once, just as the strong bitter taste registered with my brain. Salty, musky and blood-warm. I swallowed again. My mouth was filling up now and I had to keep swallowing, gulping as the man continued to piss into the bowl.

Then I could feel the liquid flowing town my tongue slow to a trickle. I was still gulping and now swallowed mostly air. I belched slightly as the last of his piss ran down my throat, and had to fight the urge to cough and sputter. I'll have to be more careful at the end there, I thought to myself as I belched again.

Without comment, the man had walked away. He was done using me. That gave a pause again to let the incident sink in, to let me consider that I was now just a urinal. It seemed strange and degrading and gross and very, very sexy all at once. That sharp aftertaste was in my mouth now -- when I'd experimented with this on my own, drinking my own piss, this is where I'd rinse my mouth out. But this time, I wasn't going to be able to rinse my mouth out.

Well, I guess that's not quite true, I realized as another man stepped in front of me. I would be able to rinse my mouth out with more piss. This guy was rather stocky, and almost all of his body was covered with thick, dark hair. His cock was just a little stub, and as his fingers gripped it, it looked mostly like loose foreskin. His piss was much stronger, nearly overpowering. It was bitter and awful tasting. I winced, and I would have made a face were it not for the large intrusion in my mouth. He must have seen something in my eyes, though, because he laughed as I started swallowing his bitter fluid.

The smell of it hit me, and it was harsh, almost like dog piss. The sharp ammonia taste of it lingered on the back of my tongue as finally he was finishing. I felt a few drops my my forehead as he shook himself vigorously. Then he, too left without a word.

And then, I had more time to consider things, as no one came to use me for awhile. Kneeling there alone, like a shy one at some orgy. That strong, gross taste did not get better with time. It actually had me eager for someone else to come and wash it out of my mouth, but I had to wait. And yet, as the taste lingered, I could feel I had a huge hard-on. My body was buzzing, like there was some extra electricity running through me.

Oh, and at that orgy, Stan was now being fucked by another man, and then a third. he was off in his own place -- eyes closed, head tilted back -- as his ass was receiving a continuous ramming. And over a bit from him, at another pair of poles, another guy was now standing, handcuffed, ball gag in his mouth. There was one man behind him making occasional whap! noises with flicks from a paddle to his ass while a second man stood in front of him, pinching his nipples over and over.

I was also distracted when I realized that there was a another older guy in the seating area at the edge of my vision that was clearly sitting there and watching me. Well, I thought, if it were someone else, I'd be watching this too! But the idea that the spectacle of my degradation was causing someone else's arousal gave me a strange thrill, which lingered, even as I waited to be used by someone else.

Finally, after about ten minutes, an older black man, short curly hair graying at the temples, stepped in front of me. For a second my mouth watered as I looked at his thick cock, seeing a string of pre-come dribbling from the head. And when his piss reached me, it was a relief. It was salty, and for a second the smell made me think of buttered popcorn. This was much more pleasant to drink! he didn't piss as long, however. Before he left, he smiled down at me and said, "I hope you have yourself a good night, now."

It wasn't long after that I heard a guy moan as he came while fucking Stan. He pulled out (and was immediately replaced by someone else) and stood there, catching his breath for a moment. Then he looked up, and noticing me, walked in my direction, pulling his condom from his wilting cock. As he arrived in front of me, I could see his softening shaft was still slick with his own scum. He closed his eyes and relaxed for a few seconds before his piss started flowing. His taste was not particularly strong, though my stomach gurgled a bit as I was finishing drinking his load. I wished to myself that I could have licked his cock clean for him!

Shortly after that, two thick-armed muscle men wandered over together. They'd just climbed up onto the stage and were getting ready to join in on the action. They paused in front of me and looked me over as I peered up at them. They looked like the sort of guys who spent most of their time lifting weights both for fun and as a competition. But instead of the stereotypical 'roid ragers that you might have assumed them to be, they were actually more like a pair of teenaged girls hanging out with each other, making private jokes and giggling at everything. One of them even reached down and stroked my hair for a few seconds while they wondered why anyone would want to put themselves in my situation.

And then they both pissed at once, jousting playfully ("don't cross the streams!" tittered one) and filling up the bowl more than it had yet been. I had a steady flow pouring back into my mouth, and I drank it all hungrily now, trying to sort out the two flavors that they were mixing together.

When I finished swallowing the dual load (once again belching and feeling that unpleasant hitch in my guts as I finished) there was a burst of applause, and I could see that the older man who had been watching me was standing up and clapping. Then he walked down from his seat, on to the stage, and towards me.

When he reached me, he leaned down and started whispering in my ear. "Oh geez, sweetie, I wish I was as brave as you. You're so good... so hot like that. You don't know how it turns me on!" His words were muffled through the headband that was holding the gag on.

Doubled over, he kept up that stream of commentary, and out of the corner of my eye, I could see that he was jerking himself off. After nearly a minute of it, his dirty invective ceased as he bit the top of my ear, then started sucking and nibbling on my earlobe below the headband. That sent a weird buzz straight to my belly, and I felt my cock twitching -- for a few seconds I thought I was going to come right there! Then he reached the same point and jerked upright, and his cock shot out several spurts of semen into the urinal bowl. I couldn't see it, and I waited a few seconds to feel it dribble through the hole and back onto my tongue. But then I remembered that the drain hole wasn't flush with the very bottom of the bowl. I moaned with frustration, tilting my head back to try and coax it back.

Instead, the man gave me a different taste sensation by giving me a giant bladder full of piss. That was enough to flush the semen out, and the taste of it hit my tastebuds right before his piss. Once again, his piss had a strong, almost overpowering flavor... yet by now, even that was turning me on intensely.

When he was done, he watched me swallowing the last of it before leaning down to give me a kiss on the forehead. "Thank you," he said, with a strange look of gratitude in his eyes, before he turned and walked away.

By then, there was another sensation that was impossible to ignore -- given how much I'd had to drink, it was no surprise that I really had to pee myself. What the hell am I supposed to do? I can't put my hand up and ask to go to the washroom or anything! I turned my head back and forth, looking around. And then dropped my chin to my chest, at least as much as I could. Well, I am in a wading pool that has already been used as a piss container... I guess I'll have to go here.

There was no one around me and another glance back and forth implied there wasn't anyone watching me, so I closed my eyes, tried to relax enough for my hard-on to go down, and after what felt like an eternity I could hear the splashing on the plastic below me. And then the warm liquid pooling around my knees. It sounded very loud and I was surprised that everyone wasn't suddenly looking at me -- especially given that once I was going it turned into a major long slash.

Ahhh.... that's so much better...

And then, someone approached me from the side, out of my blind spot. I turned, and it was Molly.

"You little skunk," he said, raising something up in his hand. "You've wet the bed! Well, I think you're going to have to be punished!"

He reached toward my head, and just before my vision was cut off, I could see he was covering my eyes with some sort of a stiff leather blindfold.

Oh shit! Now I can't see anything!

Molly didn't say anything else, and as far as I could tell he simply walked off.

And then, I had a few minutes being left alone again. I felt mildly freaked out for a bit, and then, as I realized how exposed I now was, I felt an incredible thrill. My whole body was covered in goosebumps, my heart beating in my ears. I took a moment to stretch -- as much as I could -- pulling back my shoulders and thrusting my hips outward. My hard-on felt like it extended a mile out from my body.

And then, I relaxed again. Waiting, anticipating. I didn't hear the next guy walk up to me, and the sudden surge of piss in the bowl caught me off guard. I'd been breathing in through the gag tube and almost started choking as his liquid drained into my mouth. Now I had no idea whose piss I was drinking -- no idea what they looked like, no idea how long they'd keep pissing for. I could only stay there, on my knees in front of them, and accept it. Just like any other urinal.

And after that, all of a sudden it was rush hour, with a long series of near-constant guys pissing into my bowl. The flow of it into my mouth and down my throat would almost trickle to a halt and then start up again, and I quickly lost track of how many men I had serviced. In fact, I was also losing track of time -- just in a long hazy now with only subtle variations in the flavors of urine to set one moment apart from the next.

It wasn't long before I had to piss, and a shorter gap after that before my bladder felt full once more. As I kept drinking and drinking, my own urge to piss was nearly constant, and my stomach was beginning to feel uncomfortably full. Soon, it was getting very difficult to concentrate on willing my erection down enough to piss, especially as I would be suddenly surprised by a new stream arriving in my mouth. At one point I thought I was going to burst before I had a long enough gap between patrons to relax enough to pee.

I could feel my own piss pooling higher against my knees and feet, and I could smell the strong, pungent waft of it. It was starting to be even stronger than the fresh piss that was arriving under my own nose in the bowl.

... time flows... piss flows... I wait...

I am used, and used and used... I am passive; I am exultant...

... piss flows... time flows...

I honestly had no idea how long I had been on stage for. My knees were starting to ache, as were my shoulders and my wrists, still handcuffed behind me. My stomach was churning a little bit more now, too, as if it were telling me I had drank enough.

But it was still a shock to my system when, suddenly, the blindfold was pulled off. The lights on stage were blinding, and it took a few seconds before I could make out Troy and Molly in front of me.

"Wow! Congratulations... you are indeed a piss-drinking champ. I think you've definitely earned your prize," Troy said.

I felt hands at my armpits as Mitch leaned forward to help raise me up. It took some time for me to be able to find my footing as he held me steady. Molly was toweling my legs and and urged me to lift my feet out of the pool, one at a time.

As I heard a click and suddenly felt my hands being released from the cuffs, I realized there was one more person on this side of the stage with us. It was Sean, the tall, muscled guy who had propositioned me when I was sitting in the crowd.

"Your friend here has offered to help you to the showers," Troy said.

I heard the skrrch of velcro being pulled apart, and it felt enormously strange when Molly loosened the strap around my head, gripped the bottom of the urinal bowl, and pulled the gag off my face. I had gotten so used to the snug fit of it, to the intrusion in my mouth, to the extra weight of it... and suddenly my face felt incomplete.

Before I could say anything more, Sean was standing in front of me, then crouching down into my chest... and suddenly I was aloft, limp over his shoulder in a fireman's carry.

Molly held up the mask to me in my upside-down vision. "This'll be at the front with your shoes and wallet," he said. As Sean turned around, I could see Mitch setting his bucket down beside the pool, ready to pour out all of my piss.

And then Sean started walking and everything was weirdly bobbing up and down. I closed my eyes and just let myself be carried. When he stopped, I opened my eyes again as he lowered me to the ground. We were in a large open room with showers along the walls.

It took a moment for me to regain my sense of balance and climb up to my knees; as I did so, Mitch walked in, setting the bucket beside me and heading back out.

Sean and I both looked into it. I couldn't believe how full it was, given that I had pissed all of that out. My mind drifted off a little at the sight of it. Piss of piss... double piss... super-piss!

"Stay just like that," Sean said. With an easy scooping motion he snatched the bucket and lifted it above my head.

1077ad
1077ad
262 Followers