Toy Stories Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1077ad
1077ad
262 Followers

I guess I get my golden shower now! I realized, thinking back to the guy I had watched in the pool before me.

And then, with careful slowness, Sean started pouring the piss on me. Drenching me, it ran through my hair, over my face, and started dripping down my body. he paused, then poured some more. Then a solid splash of it hit me. I was room temperature rather than blood temperature now, and smelled stronger than ever.

I thought that was all of it, but it turned out Sean had saved some. "Head back," he said, looking down at me. "Mouth open."

Without thinking, I complied. and he carefully poured the last of it -- the piss I had pissed out after drinking piss -- into my mouth. I swallowed, and then a couple more times. It tasted sour and rather foul, but at the same time, the very idea of it -- that he was serving this to me, that I was willingly drinking it, and that it turned both of us on -- completely electrified me, even if the last gulp almost made me retch.

"Holy fuck," Sean said, with an impressed smile. He reached down and laid a couple fingers on my lips, sliding them down my tongue. My mouth closed around them, and I began sucking on them, showing my eagerness to be sucking something else as I looked over at his cock, which was hard and ready for me. His cock was built a bit like his body, thick and solid. It probably wasn't more than six inches fully hard, but it was definitely thicker than the standard-issue cock. In fact, it looked a little disproportionate to the head -- it was bright read and tapered almost to a point. It looks like a strawberry, I thought as I licked his fingers again.

I thought he might take the hint and feed it to me, but instead, he removed his fingers, and reached out with an indication I should grab his hand. He pulled me up to my feet. As I wobbled a little uncertainly, Sean stepped across to the entrance of the room. There was a big bowl on a shelf there and he grabbed something from it.

As he walked back, he was pulling open a plastic baggie, and as he returned to me, he was tearing open a condom wrapper, which he efficiently rolled down his shaft. There was also a small packet of lube, and as he twisted it open, I didn't wait for any further instructions, turning away toward the wall. Beside the shower tap, just at the right height as I bent over, there were a pair of handles to grip. I moved my feet back a bit and stuck out my ass -- and right away I could feel his fingers slopping the lube around my asshole.

Quickly, he slid a finger into me, working it in. I felt relaxed and offered no resistance as his finger was quickly working my hole loose. It was quickly joined by a second finger, and after a moment, that slid inside me as well, They pushed in, and back, and in deeper, then curled upward, searching for my prostate.

This felt amazing, and I closed my eyes, reveling in the sensation. I would have been happy if he just... kept... doing... that for awhile longer. But he was ready for more and I felt his fingers withdraw -- quickly replaced by something else as I now felt him standing behind me. That tapered cockhead slid right into me, but my eyes opened quickly with surprise as I suddenly felt the girth of his shaft begin to stretch my hole. There was a moment of discomfort, and I closed my eyes again, and bit my lower lip as he slowly pushed... and began sliding in.

Wow... this is incredible... just...

"Wow," I managed to mutter as his cockhead reached my inner sphincter. He pulled back a couple inches, then pushed into me again. I could feel myself open to him; I could feel him take me.

The length of his cock -- the width of his cock was inside me now. It was dizzyingly pleasurable. I pushed my ass back into him as much as I could. His hands were running up and down my back.

"Fuck me," I muttered.

His hands moved down to grip my hips, and he proceeded to do just that. With slow persistence, his cock began to pull out and push into me. I squeezed my eyes more tightly together and reminded myself to breathe. How do all men not want to feel like this? I wondered briefly to myself, before I tried to stop thinking altogether and just feel what was being done to me.

There were still rivulets off piss from the drenching I'd received running down my neck, my back, my forehead. I licked my lips and tasted a deep, salty flavor. And his cock kept prying into me, with long steady strokes that were beginning to come closer together. And just as when I was blindfolded, I hit a moment -- who knows how long? -- where I felt disembodied, suspended in time. But now, there was also a constant hum of pleasure coursing through me, a sustained buzzing getting louder and louder, as if sound was about to become light and light a burst of fireworks...

...just as Sean pulled out of me.

"No! More! In!" I half-moaned.

"I wanna get deeper," he said. "Get down on the floor."

I lowered myself --a sort of controlled collapse, really -- down to my hands and knees.

"Lower," he commanded. "Get your face on the floor."

I lowered myself down, shoulders to the floor and my cheek turned against the tiles as he draped himself atop me. With a push, his cock was back inside me, and suddenly I could feel his knees outside of my legs, his arms planting themselves beside my shoulders, his chest rubbing against my back.

I felt embraced, as if his body were a shield around mine. But as he began fucking me again, I also felt possessed, every inch of me taken, controlled by this powerful man.

And he fucked me. it wasn't slow, steady strokes any more. The marathon had become a sprint. And as he had promised, he was forcing himself in, as deeply as he could go, as if he were trying to penetrate my guts.

I was basically pushing my hips up just enough so he didn't crush my balls on the floor as he drove into me, but also pushing back, spurring him on to drive his cock further inside me. To take me, to own me....

He leaned forward, and I could feel his lips at the top of my ear. We felt even more joined, body to body. "It's too bad we have to have this condom between us," he breathed into my ear as his cock kept lunging into me with short, rapid stabs. "If I had you raw, I'd breed the fuck outta you. You'd be shitting come for a week."

That was all I could take, and all at once I could feel my orgasm wash over me, my cock spraying my seed onto the tiles below. He grunted as my sphincter spasmed and gripped his cock and it didn't take long before I could feel that he was coming too.

I was done, and my body basically collapsed onto the floor. He pushed down into me, holding his cock inside as his climax subsided, and I could feel him kissing and licking my shoulders as I once again reminded myself to breathe.

With a strength I didn't have, He raised himself off me, and once again pulled me up to my knees, spinning me around to face him. He slid the condom off his now-deflating cock, and dropped it to the floor. My lips were immediately on it, cleaning the semen that was smeared along his shaft, and finally getting to kiss that strawberry head.

Even mostly flaccid, his cock still filled my mouth, and Sean shifted his hips to maneuver more of it past my lips. His hands took a gentle grip beside my ears, holding my face to his crotch. His body relaxed, and I felt his cock twitch.

I knew what was coming next.

As he began pissing in my mouth, I felt a final wave of exultation. He saved this for me! I swallowed hungrily. As his flow went straight down my throat, I felt once again completely possessed by this man. It felt wonderful, and it made this the best piss I had drank all night.

When he was done -- and he gave me a pretty big load to drink -- one hand held my head in place, locked to his body, as the other hand softly stroked my hair. We must have stayed like that for a minute, maybe two, barely breathing, holding almost still in a pose that would probably be mistaken for something other than the intimacy it was.

And then slowly, carefully, he pulled his cock out of my mouth, and pulled me to my feet. While one hand gently rubbed my chest, the other reached over and turned the shower on. A shock of cold, and then warm water coursed over us.

And then, in one final intimacy that seems too close and tender to even describe in words, he washed my body clean. We stayed under the shower for a fairly long time.

When he turned the shower off and we went to dry ourselves, the mood had changed. Sean was genial, but that feeling of bonding had dissipated. Slid away like desire, I guess. But still, it was real.

Sean didn't say much, and once he was dried, he walked over to the adjoining room to get his clothes from the checkroom. I was moving more slowly, and by the time I followed him into the next room he was gone. I got the bag with my clothes and dressed myself. Across the room, another guy who was dressing smiled at me. I looked at him with a sense of unfamiliarity. Did he use me? I have no idea who or how many men did.

I gave him a friendly wave as I went out to the front desk, and the cute blonde with the spiked hair smiled at me. He pulled out a plastic bag that had my shoes, socks and wallet in it, and set the box with the urinal gag beside it. "I hear you won a prize," he said, with a twinkle in his eye.

"I was told to invite you back, so make sure you drop by next time you're in town!"

"Thanks," I said, as I finished tying my shoes and tucked the box under my arm. That I was going to be walking back to my hotel with a box reading URINAL GAG in big letters on the side didn't bother me.

This trip had already been more than worth it! And now that I knew this place existed, I was daydreaming about what might happen when I came back. And I wondered if I would be able to find someone to use my new toy with once I got back home.

1077ad
1077ad
262 Followers