Toy Story

Story Info
Quick account of toy fun between a married couple.
897 words
4.42
19.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the help of an accepting partner, this is the first foray into a world that I enjoy so much. I hope you enjoy the story as much as I enjoyed living the experience and writing about it.

*****

I love the way it feels when my wife moans around me from the vibrations of a toy. So, I suggested as much over margaritas on a lazy weekend afternoon.

"I don't know," she said, "Would you let me put a vibrating anal bead up your ass?"

I was absolutely floored, but I didn't miss a beat.

"Yes." I said, way more confidently than I felt.

She wasn't so great at hiding her reaction. Her mouth dropped in surprise, but quickly turned up in a mischievous smirk.

"I don't want to cook dinner now" she said.

"Good thing we don't have to start it for another hour." I chuckled, collecting our margarita glasses from the table and turning to go inside. Neither of us spoke as we made our way to the bedroom, whether from nervousness or anticipation.

Fearing that I would lose my nerve, I quickly stripped and lay naked on the bed as she retrieved our toys. Despite my trepidations, maybe because of them, my cock began to swell and precum dripped onto my abdomen.

I was excited for this.

The realization stoked my arousal to new heights. Desperate for her touch, I began to lightly stroke myself while she removed her clothes and climbed onto the bed. Kneeling at my feet, she took her time applying lube to the vibrator, stroking it in time to my own caress before slowly inserting it at the junction of her thighs.

At the press of a button, the toy came alive inside of her and it's affects were immediately noticeable. A ragged breath escaped her lips, a slight tremor ran through her body, and naked desire shown bright in her eyes as she leaned forward to engulf my shaft in her hot, wet mouth. Her lips sealed tightly around my cockhead and it took every ounce of willpower I had to not bury myself to the hilt.

The low moan that vibrated from her throat through my length made me gasp in pleasure. The sight of her, lost in the sensations coursing through her body while sucking me into her talented mouth, almost sent me over the edge. I needn't have worried though, because she had other plans. Breaking contact with my cock, she stopped to rub the desensitizing cream on my asshole. Taking her time to work it in and make sure I was ready, she stroked me with her other hand. When it came time for the toy, I was more than ready.

I spread my legs wide, giving her better access and guided her in with my hand. It was like an electric shock straight to my manhood when the first bead entered me. Taking a deep breath, I told her she could put more in. When I had all that I could take, she returned her attention to my rock-hard cock.

The sensation of her mouth on my dick caused me to clench around the toy in my ass and I growled my pleasure out for her to hear. When she turned the toy on, I thought my skeleton was going to jump from my skin. The vibrations pulsed deliciously inside me, making my cock jump with each wave. My hands fumbled their way to grip her head and she relented, giving me control to guide her. Slowly, I tortured myself with her sweet mouth, bouncing it over the tip a few times before pulling her down the entire shaft.

"Fuck baby, you're so hot. You're making me want you so bad. To feel your pussy wrapped around me..." I said, her moans punctuating each sentence as my dirty talk spurred her higher. Raking my nails over her back, her moans grew louder and closer between each pant.

"Are you going to cum for me honey? Are you going to cum while sucking me?" I asked, tightening my fingers slightly in her hair.

"Mmm hmmm..." she moaned wantonly.

Slowly, I rocked her body with my hands, thrusting inside her mouth and steadily built a rhythm. Her tongue danced across the head of my cock, as her lips moved along its length. I could feel the pressure in my groin start to build. My hips bucked out of control against her, urging me to let go inside her talented mouth.

Her moans became frantic, each one sending shudders through her body. Suddenly her entire body grew rigid, my cock buried to the hilt inside her throat. A moan built into a scream. Her hands gripped my hips tight, fingernails digging into the skin. She bit down, just hard enough to let me feel her teeth while her tongue continued to massage my dick and every bit of willpower crashed against the desire to fill her throat with my cum in a losing battle.

One of her hands quickly tapped on the base of the toy in my ass and that sent me over the edge. Cum rushed into her needy mouth and I gasped in pleasure at the culmination of our lust. She worked her tongue over my dick, swallowing my cum.

"Good game..." she said, smacking my ass lightly in a fit of laughter.