Toy with Me

Story Info
A woman is used for an unusual reward.
1.9k words
3.89
38.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She waited, listening to his breathing beside her. Seconds ticked by like minutes, minutes like hours. Finally, when she could stand it no longer, she cleared her parched throat and forced out the hoarse whisper.

"Please?"

He chuckled, the sound low and deep in his throat, and it sent shivers down her spine. The fingers that had been resting inside of her began to move, thrusting in and out just an inch or so. Her legs tensed, pulling against the restraints that didn't give her enough room to move, but kept her legs open so she was always ready for him. It was his fingers now, as it had been earlier in the day, along with a selection of toys that had had her on the edge of an orgasm all day. The only thing he hadn't fucked her with yet was his cock, and she wasn't sure if he was saving that for last, or planned to withhold it all together.

"Answer me, whore." His soft, low voice pulled her attention back to him, along with the pressure of a third finger joining the others to jam into her. She let out a whimper, trying to raise her hips as much as the limited movement of her legs would allow.

"I'm sorry. What did you say?" It was a risk, asking him to repeat himself, but so was answering him blindly. His fingers pulled out of her all at once, and she guessed that she'd gambled wrong.

"I asked if you wanted to cum, whore. But you weren't paying attention, were you?" He brought his fingers up, wiping her juices on her stomach. She groaned in frustration for missing that very important question.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. It just felt so good" He liked to hear this, if it were the truth or not. More and more often though, it was. She remembered when they first began, and he would hurt her daily. Before long she began to crave the pain though, and welcomed it. The pain would always come. The occasional orgasm was more fleeting.

He made a soft, pondering sound, then slid his fingers up her torso and pinched a nipple savagely. She screamed from the surprise and pain, which brought a slow smile to his lips. Before she knew it though his hands left her, and she could hear him moving out of the room. Her pleading whimper of protest followed him out, falling on deaf ears.

Several long minutes passed in the dark room. She spent some time testing her restraints again, but found them just as tight as before. A deep sleep of pure exhaustion was just about to swallow her when the door opened again, and multiple sets of footsteps spilled in along with the weak light from the hall.

They spoke some foreign language that was guttural and sour to her ears. While their voices stayed low, they would break out into chuckles that grated against her like sandpaper and made her close her eyes tight against seeing them. Still, it was easy enough to tell when they were talking about her. 'Whore' carries the same tone in any language.

Strong fingers clamped on her lower jaw, and her head was wrenched to the side. Her mouth opened obediently when the cock was forced against it -- she'd already learned the consequences of trying to fight it. This one didn't taste familiar, and seemed squat and thick as it worked into her mouth. Rough, calloused hands roamed over her skin like sandpaper, and it was impossible for her to tell how many there were as they pressed and stroked and lifted to come down somewhere else and do it again. The cock in her mouth pistioned in and out, and she fought to breathe through her nose when her throat wasn't blocked

One of the hands cupped her exposed pussy suddenly, squeezing and kneading at the lips until she whimpered around the cock. The fingers spread her lips wide, and she felt the cold metal of the clamp on her clit before the jaws locked tight around it. The pained sound she managed to slip past her full mouth was apparently the magic button, and he thrust twice more before pulling out and spraying all over her face and in her matted hair.

As soon as the first finished, another filled her mouth. She counted six in all, two unloading down her throat as she tried desperately to swallow, the others pulling out to add to the sticky layer that already covered her. As the last one was finishing, she became aware of heaviness on the bed between her legs. Whoever it is moved quickly, and was inside her with one rough motion before the scream could even leave her throat. The voices stirred again, encouraging in their tone, growing louder and louder as she was used harder and harder. This one was quick too - maybe the same order as far as she knew -- and came in her with a grunt of satisfaction.

As he climbed off she felt hands encircling her ankles, and the restraints were removed for the first time since she'd gotten here. Her relief was short lived when a pair of hands grabbed each of her legs and they were pulled back up toward her head. Rivulets of sticky, not yet dried seed were pulled by the sudden change in gravity, sliding up her stomach to pool between her bruised breasts. Legs encouraged to fold, she soon found herself with her knees held near her ears.

The sound of gathering spittle was unmistakable, and another rough pair of hands now grabbed her exposed asscheeks and pulled them roughly apart before the thick glob landed on her puckered hole. Her eyes squeezed tightly shut as she realized what was about to happen, determined to not let tears of either fear or pain leak out. The head felt enormous against her opening, and the thought of the glob of phlegm that was about to be worked inside of her made her sick to her stomach. Her breath held as the head popped through, and the crowd murmured encouragingly. Willing herself to relax against it, she felt the shaft press in further and push past the second sphincter. The encouraging murmurs got louder the more he forced into her, and they erupted in a cheer when his sweaty balls hit her with a soft slapping sound.

The pain of being stretched around him was dampened some when the chain on the clit clamp was yanked the first time, and every time thereafter that he pulled halfway out and forced himself back in. Another glob of spit landed to make the sliding easier, and she heard the familiar voice offering low encouragement in this unfamiliar language. Fingers probed at her sore pussy, two jamming in and out before joined by a third, then a fourth. The man in her ass said something that got laughter from the others, and the chain was allowed to fall as the fingers start to ram in with the opposite force. It seemed like forever that she was held there, ass filled, then pussy, then ass again, before she felt him flood her bowels. Her legs were held in place for a long minute after her pulled out, and terror started to build at the idea of all of them having their turn there. Instead though, her legs were released at the same time that the fingers yanked out of her, replaced almost immediately by a cock.

It felt like hours before they were done with her. One after the other rammed into her over and over before finishing, and again there was a mix of those that want to fill her and those that want to cover her. Both were encouraged by the others, and she was sure by the end that some took multiple turns. Finally the last one slammed in a final time and spilled into her already over full, painfully abused cunt.

They shuffled out as quietly as they came in, and there was nothing but silence after the door closed. She slowly became sure that she'd been left alone again, but then hands on her wrists tugged her back to awareness. The restraints were removed, and she felt blood flowing painfully back into her fingers. Lifted from the bed, her head thudded against his shoulder as she was jostled and carried to the bathroom. Set on the toilet, she was allowed to relieve herself as the shower started and warmed, steam snaking it's way from the stall before long. She was lifted again, carried into the powerful spray and supported as she's set down on shaky legs. His hands roam over her, more gently this time as she's soaped and shampooed and rinsed clean of untold amounts of seed from equally untold numbers of men. The clit clamp was removed so that she can be thoroughly washed, but quickly returned to it's place. She stands obediently for the final rinse, then stays just out of the water spray as he quickly washes himself. Water off, a thick towel is wrapped around her, and she rubs at her skin until it's flushed. The brush is next, drawn through her hair in careful strokes as she stands with her hands at her sides. Finally, he picks her up again to carry her toward the bed.

The second bed, this time. Clean sheets and fluffy pillows that smell of lavender. She curls on her side, scissoring her legs to lessen the pain of the clamp. He lowers himself beside her, fingers resting on her jawline.

"You did well, whore." He nodded once, then looked at her as if waiting for something. She leaned in after a long moment, sucking his bottom lip into her mouth and nibbling it, giving a slow, erotic kiss that wasn't returned. He sighed when she pulled away, and reached to run a fingertip across the nub of her clit that was forced up above the clamp. The whimper she let out made him smile, and he pushed her to her back to climb on top and press into her with one quick motion. Her legs were pulled to rest over his shoulders, and he fucked her with quick, long strokes. "Tell me how it felt."

"I felt like a thing." Her voice is raspy, throat raw and bruised. He grabbed her ass tightly and stroked into her faster as she spoke. "Like an object. Like-"

"Like I was letting other people play with my toy?" He cut her off, strokes quickening and then slowing again. She sucked in a deep breath, then nodded.

"My toy. Mine." He rammed in with each word, then leaned down and brushed his lips across her ear. "I want you to cum for me, Slut"

The light touch of his thumb on her clit was all she needed to be pushed over the edge. She screamed for him, the raspy sound bouncing off of the walls, joined moments later by a guttural roar as he filled her freshly washed pussy all over again. She came again and again, clinging to him as he rocked inside her, and finally he pulled her legs off of his shoulders so that she could wrap them around his waist. He was still hard when she was finally finished and he pulled out of her, arms wrapped around her as her legs wound with his.

"My toy, Slut." His words sounded heavy as his eyes closed.

"Your toy, Master." She tilted her head up to brush her lips across his jaw in a not quite kiss before settling in with her nose in the curve of his neck.