Toy112

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then the heavy wooden door of the room swung open and Master entered followed by the Perfect Mistress, and finally her boy, although he was now respectfully dressed in his familiar dark blue suit with his hair neatly combed and his face resembling far more the Mr Armstrong that she knew rather than the subservient boy that had been her co-submissive over the last few hours.

"Well. What a delightful afternoon for us all. Wouldn't you agree?" asked Master to nobody in particular.

"Yes Master, it was wonderful," piped up the toy almost instantly.

He smiled at her, "you have done very well today girl. The photographs I have taken and the video I shot really are excellent." He continued with a wicked grin.

The toy felt herself redden, but managed a smile before she said "I am so pleased you are happy Master, I am yours to do with as You please."

"Yes. you are." He replied. "Now, I have work to do. I expect to see you here at the same time next Saturday my little toy." Master said as he ushered her towards the door.

"Yes Master." She replied in a small voice.

Her eye had just met that of Mr Armstrong and it was clear from his expression and body language that there would be no problem with anybody at the bank finding out about their out of hours activities. In fact, she thought that she might go and see Mr Armstrong and make enquiries about a considerable raise when she was back at work on Monday.

The toy stepped out into a bright spring day, the air was clear and faint sunshine took the chill out of the breeze. It had been around the same time the previous day that she had excitedly arrived at Masters home, and now how she longed to be back by his side. Just as she eased her tender backside into the seat and started the engine of her car she saw Mr Armstrong leave the house and make his way to his flashy Mercedes SLK convertible. The forty something year old bank manager didn't even take a look around to see if she was still nearby as he climbed in. A few seconds later the powerful engine roared to life and the sleek black vehicle sped away disappearing into the evening traffic.

toy112 sat there for a moment, a quiet private smile across her pretty lips. "See you soon my Master," she whispered as she pulled away.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
Rad'lRad'labout 13 years ago
A little wierd -

as are most of the stories but - needless to say - I enjoyed it. The emotions were described with clarity and directness. There were several incorrect words; taught for taut, and so on, but all over - a good story. Thanks.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

The Evolution of a Human Cow A woman's reluctant journey to becoming a hucow.in Fetish
A Little Less Talk A young woman approaches the wrong man at the wrong time.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Used - First Sequence Finally used as a proper submissive by her husband.in BDSM
College Spring Break Pt. 01 She wants me to sexually dominate her! No problem!in BDSM
The Defiling of Meghna Master Trevor describes his first engagement with Meghna.in BDSM
More Stories