Toying with Ashley Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I said this I pushed a third finger in, causing a slight grimace on Ashley's face. But she smiled to show she was okay. I put my cock back into her pussy to lube it up and placed it on her perfect ass. It was almost enough to do just that but I was so close. I slowly pressed in, Ashley was biting the pillow but it felt so good I couldn't stop. I drove all the way in and stopped as my balls came to a rest on her pussy. After a second or two I slowly pulled back, this did cause her to moan, and she squeezed as I pulled slowly out. I cycled in and out several times slowly and it seemed most of the pain seemed to have subsided from Ashley and I picked up my pace. She brought her hand to her pussy and began to rub and I picked up my pace. Soon Ashley was really enjoying herself and pushing back on my cock to get more. I pushed harder and faster. Her hand flying over her clit she began to pant again and begged, "harder, harder..." I did my best to oblige grabbed her hips to slam into her ass harder and faster. Her ass felt so good so tight around my cock it squeezed every vein and it felt amazing. Ashley was near the edge again, and was shaking with pleasure. "I'm close, harder, harder. I want it, I want it so bad cum inside me cum in my ass!"

As she finished saying it Ashley herself started to scream as she came shaking and squeezing harder than ever. Her final orgasm brought me over the top and I exploded in her ass. I came harder than I had ever in my life shooting five or six loads into her ass and she came again all around me. Exhausted I fell down alongside her holding her as we came down from our highs.

Looking back she kissed me long and softly and said, "Now that is way better than statics in my book." I couldn't help but laugh as I pulled a blanket over us and held her until she fell asleep and I soon followed imagining how great it will be to wake up naked holding the tits of such a hot babe. Best interruption ever.

12