Toying with You

Story Info
You can't wait to visit the mall.
3.9k words
4.45
44.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I admit to being a bit mischievous. What's wrong with trying out new things just to see what happens? Let me give you an example.

When I first met you on the internet, you were kind of quiet, hanging in the shadows of a chat room I would frequent. The only time you would talk would be to respond to a question directed specifically to you. However, you were a bit more talkative behind the scenes, in instant messenger. There you opened up with all kinds of tidbits, not the least of which was your interest in my naughty stories. Just like a reporter on the 6 pm news, you began asking me questions, specifically about whether the stories were based on truth. Of course, I couldn't give you a direct answer to that. Why give up the mystery?

Mystery was the other topic of discussion, for I had never shared a picture of myself with you, or in fact, with anyone else on the internet. Try as you might, you were never able to find a person who had seen my face. Questions that leapt to your mind were:

Was I the Elephant Man's uglier brother?

Was I gay?

Did I have a girlfriend?

Was I married?

Was I trying to protect a high profile persona?

Was I a serial killer waiting for his next victim?

Would I be recognized from To Catch a Predator?

Catastrophizing the scenario was just too easy. With all the possibilities rumbling around in your mind, you stayed a bit wary of this stranger who seemed superficially charming. One of the things that struck you throughout our conversations was my lack of concern over finding out specific details about your life. You imagined that a stalker would want to know everything he could about his intended victim. Truthfully, it began to seem like I wasn't interested in you at all. Sure, I would talk to you, but I never shared personal information with you, and I seemed quite content not to get to know too much about you.

As time went on, you found yourself becoming enthralled with the mystery of the quasi-relationship. In spite of yourself, you began sharing some of yourself, especially in the sexual realm. When you talked about how you sometimes like to be controlled, you were surprised to hear me begin to ask questions. There was a topic that we shared a common interest in. We even began to discuss how we might make this happen.

It just so happened my job allowed for some travel, and I had a level of control over where I went on business, so I concocted a scenario. First, you were to get a post office box so I could mail you a present. No, you weren't told what the package would include, but there would be instructions contained in the box.

While we discussed this online, you found yourself exploring the erogenous zones on your body. It struck you funny, because while I always joked about typing one handed, you were actually doing it. The more you tried to entice me to give you a hint as to what would be in the box, the more excited you became when I skirted the subject. For a while you were able to quell the temptation to ease your fingers underneath the blue boy shorts that were becoming moist with your burgeoning fantasy. A short while, that is, after I hinted that we might meet once the box arrived.

That really hadn't been something you had thought about, but the prospect of the rendezvous made it impossible for you to resist rubbing your clit anymore. An almost electric shock ran through your body as you lost yourself in the moment. Your fingers made tiny circles around your most sensitive spot, and it wasn't long before you felt yourself building toward a climax. Building, building, and building even higher, you sank one, then two fingers into your wet slit, using the heel of your hand to continue to stimulate your clit. Almost there...

BUZZ

"What the fuck?"

BUZZ

Shaken from the brink, you noticed the blinking orange light signifying that you had an instant message. Opening the message, you noticed I continued our conversation while you were in oblivious near ecstasy.

"Sorry, I'm back."

"Did I interrupt anything?"

"NO," was your instantaneous and much too emphatic response.

"LOL Ok, if you say so. I gotta go. I have to go in to work early, and I need all the beauty sleep I can get."

"Ok Sean. Sweet dreamssssssss."

From what I said, you knew you didn't fool me, but did it really matter? More importantly, did I somehow know when to buzz you, just in time to halt your orgasm? Would I really be that mean? The answer, you knew, was probably yes.

As with all anticipatory events like birthdays, Christmas, and high school graduation, the days until your package arrived were interminably long. You checked the P.O. box every day, waiting. Would today be the day to truly begin this mystery? Day after day of disappointment, and yet heightened anticipation and excitement. Finally, when you had almost given up, it arrived. There was not only a package, but a list of instructions.

"Hiya cutie, as you probably have already noticed, I have sent you a pair of panties. These aren't just ANY panties. I am sure you have figured out there is nothing simple about me. This particular pair of panties have a little addition designed to ... stimulate ... your ... pussy. The vibrations can be controlled, of course. and this is where it becomes interesting. You won't have control over the vibrator, but I bet you can guess who will.

The remote control has quite a range, so I will be able to keep myself hidden in plain sight, for you are going to wear them to the mall located close to your house. Yes, you know which one. The HUGE mall. This will allow me to keep my anonymity while watching you squirm. When you go to the mall, I will text you to confirm I am there as well.

There are a couple of caveats to this game. The first one is that you are to keep the vibrator in your panties at all times until I tell you our game is over. If you take the vibrator out at any time, the game is over, and I will know you're not up to it.

The other caveat is you are not allowed to have an orgasm until I tell you it's ok. If you cum before you get the ok, the game will be over.

Text me to tell me you got your gift and if you are up for the game.

Oh, and by the way, wear something sexy."

Grabbing your phone, you texted me with your agreement to the terms of the game, and we arranged to meet at the food court in the mall at noon the next day. Once again, the seconds ticked slowly.

While getting ready, you look over the device that is about to make your life interesting, trying to find a way of turning it on so you will have some idea of what to expect. Unfortunately, the only moving part (so far) on the little rectangular plastic piece is the opening to put the batteries in. Inspecting the panties, you see a small pocket where you assume the toy goes. The French cut on the panties seem to ensure the panties will remain securely snug in the right places. When you get the panties on, you experiment a bit to find the most comfortable place for it.

"What to wear. What to wear."

Intelligently, you decided to wear a skirt to conceal the small bulge in the bottom of the coochie covers. Wearing tight pants might give someone the impression you were a not very well hung transvestite. On top, you decided to put on a bit of a show for me, choosing a tight t shirt type top which would reveal any excitement (or cold weather) you might be experiencing at any time. Forgoing the bra ensured there was no question.

Walking into the mall, you looked like you were walking on egg shells, waiting for the device in your panties to go off at any moment. Getting more brave when Armageddon didn't come, you surveyed the food court, hoping to catch a glimpse of your tormenter. The mall was crowded enough that pinpointing one person was impossible, especially since you didn't know what I looked like. For all you knew, I was one of the pimply faced Star Trek nerds who refuses to move out of his parent's basement and worked at one of the fast food restaurants. Then the question leapt to mind...

"What if he is a woman?"

Formulating an answer to this question took all your concentration, so much so that when the sharp, quick vibration abruptly started, it took you a moment to jump. A second vibration, this time from your phone, signified you received a text.

"Glad to see you enjoyed your present."

"Sean. Damn, that scared me!"

A longer, more sustained jolt stimulated your sensitive region.

"Are you saying you didn't enjoy it? We can stop the game anytime."

"No, I'm ok. Where the fuck are you?"

"Now, now, that would end our fun, wouldn't it?"

Scanning the mall once again, you noticed a young man, probably in his twenties, looking quizzically at what looked like a garage door opener. As he pushed a button, there was a corresponding buzz in your panties and when he pressed it again, the buzz stopped.

Walking across the expanse of the food court as quickly as you could while keeping your dignity, you grabbed the remote from the young man, saying, "I found you, Sean. Nice to meet you. I honestly thought you would make it tougher on me to find you." You confirm the fact that the remote was the partner to your panties by pressing the button again, not bothering to turn it off for a bit.

"Lady, what the hell are you talking about? I'm Tom. Hey, look, if that's your toy, you can have it. I found it here on the table." The youth got up and walked away from you, shaking his head.

You turned off the remote and grabbed your phone, texting frantically, asking why I would leave the remote on the table like that.

"Were you that scared to meet me that you bolted?"

All of a sudden, completely unexpected by you since you had the remote control, the panties activated once again. The shock passed quickly as you grabbed the remote a shook it. The vibrations stopped. Sitting down to get your composure, you begin looking at it. When you turned it over, the vibrations started again. Banging it on the table made the vibrations stop again.

"Fuckin' thing must have a short it in." When the vibrations started once again, you took the batteries out and they stopped again.

Texting me again, you said, "Sean, your toy is broken. I had to take the batteries out of it. I guess the game is over."

There was a long delay before I texted back, which seemed unusual to you, since I usually responded quickly. Simultaneously, you felt the vibrations of your phone and your panties.

"Are you sure it's broken...?"

Instantly, you deduced the short wasn't in the remote control, but in the toy itself. This time it didn't turn off. Actually, it felt pretty fucking good, especially since the anticipation of this game had moistened your slit. The prospect of being shocked down there was outweighing the pleasure it was bringing though.

"Sean, there's something wrong with it. It won't turn off. I have to go take it out."

"What makes you think it won't turn off?"

When you received that text, the vibrations stopped. Your head snapped up and resurveyed the mall.

"Watch, it's about to turn on again." And sure enough, as soon as you read that text, the toy started back up. A look of revelation came across your face as you bit your lower lip, enjoying the feeling that came with the combination of understanding and the delicious activity in your panties.

"You fucker. You have another remote, don't you?"

"Yup"

"That's so not fair! Dammit, turn this thing off before I start moaning."

"Your wish is my command." Once again, your panties ceased vibrating, but your pussy belied your desire. It almost felt as if your juices had gone around the toy to moisten your inner thighs.

"So, what now?"

"I bet you would look fantastic in a new pair of red pumps. There is a shoe store behind you. Need some money?"

Your inner dialogue kicked in. "He must see me." When you look around, you see all kinds of possible suspicious activity. Your histrionics with the young man had garnered you more attention than you wanted, so plenty of people were watching to see what you might do next. Evidently, you were more entertaining than anyone else there. Let's face it, you were a people watcher's dream.

Resigning yourself to the fact you wouldn't be able to find me, you held your head as high as you could under the circumstances and strolled into the shoe store. Thankfully, at least the toy was off.

Once you got into the store, it was easy to lose yourself in one of your favorite activities. Shoe shopping was your favorite stress reliever. Well, that and shopping for expensive handbags, but you couldn't do that right now. Making your way through the aisles, you lost yourself in the activity, and as tough as it is to believe, you even forgot about the torment I was putting you through. Heels were your favorites to shop for, so you not only picked out some red pumps, but several other pairs. As you sat and tried on the shoes, a young brunette and mighty cute sales woman came over to fawn over your choices.

"I have a pair just like those at home. You have to be careful or they will pinch your toes."

The sales woman kneeled down to check the size of the shoes much like your mother did when you were 7, but now she didn't have to worry about room to grow into the shoes to make them last longer. Her head was very close to your knee at that time, and she jumped when she heard the buzzing as your toy activated. She looked at you quizzically because of where the buzz seemed to be coming from, but she recovered quickly and asked if your phone was going off. Of course you played the only card you had and thought to yourself, "Sean, please please please stop it when I answer the phone."

Thankfully, as you "answered" the phone that had no one on the other end, the buzz stopped. You pretended to have a short conversation with your mother and as you hung up, the buzz started once again. By this time the sales woman had stood up, but it was evident when she mentioned that you seemed to be a busy woman and excused herself after looking into your lap, then at your phone, that she didn't believe it was the phone that was buzzing.

Embarrassed, you changed back into your shoes and walked briskly out of the store without making a purchase. Sure enough, as you crossed the threshold you got another text.

"Awww, I would have loved to see you walking around in those red pumps."

"I would have bought them if you hadn't buzzed me like that. She knew something was up."

"You think? What do you think she's telling her co-workers right now?"

"I don't care. I'm about to leave."

"No you're not. You're enjoying this."

I was right, of course, but you weren't about to give in that easily.

"Let's say I want to continue, what's next?"

"You look hungry. Why don't you get something to eat?"

"Anything in particular?"

"There is a hot chick in Chick Fil A. Why don't you go over there?"

"LOL you would like that, eh?"

"Of course."

"You're not going to turn that thing on while I'm ordering, are you?"

"Well, what do YOU think?"

Of course, I turned it on while you were ordering. The several earlier doses had made you more sensitive, seeing as your pussy was now, without question, soaking the scanty cloth. Ordering waffle fries and a coke was an ordeal. For some reason, you weren't really that hungry. Gee, you wondered why that could have been.

The vibrations stopped as you finally found a seat in the crowded area.

"Are you going to let me eat in peace?"

Before I could respond, you texted back, "Probably not, huh?"

"Yup"

"Can't we just cut the shit and go to my place? Or even my car? I'm so ready I could scream!"

"What fun would that be?"

"I am ready to do WHATEVER you want right now!"

"Really?"

"YES!"

" Then strike up a conversation with someone close to you. I don't care who you choose. Just keep talking."

Looking skeptical, you decided to give it a try. There was no way you were going to talk to somebody with kids. Kids are way too observant, and you were afraid you would be found out so that ruled out the woman next to you. Also out was the lecherous old man next to you who hadn't taken his eyes off your boobs. He would probably talk into your tits like you had ears for nipples.

The only other choice close enough to talk to was a guy in his thirties. The thought that he might even be me ran through your mind. That idea was put to rest as you felt the vibrations begin in your panties again, even though the man had his hands firmly around his whopper (the hamburger, get your mind out of the gutter). It was difficult to keep up with the conversation while experiencing the sensations you were feeling. It didn't escape your notice that he seemed to notice your erect nipples and your gentle rocking and squirming. Once you started the conversation, he definitely seemed interested in keeping it going, as you had that look of raw sex in your eyes.

You continued to be pleasantly distracted by not only the feeling in your undies, but by the desperate search for me.

"Are you expecting someone? I don't want to be a bother. I know I can talk a lot."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I am looking for someone, but I'm enjoying talking to you. Please, tell me more."

The intermittent assault on your love bud kept you on edge for what seemed like an eternity, but it was only as long as it took you to finish your waffle fries. Your end of the conversation consisted of "um", "uh huh", and "really?". Even though you were able to maintain your concentration enough to keep yourself from moaning while the vibrations stayed on, the starting and stopping made you jump just enough that you felt like you had to do things like clear your throat or smooth your skirt. It seemed you were just about to run out of ways to justify your sudden movements. The only saving grace was the man seemed oblivious to the sounds emanating from your naughty parts.

It was becoming more and more difficult for you to keep your composure. Trying to actually concentrate on what the guy was saying worked for a bit, but when he started asking about you, you found it difficult to articulate an answer. Especially since the questions seemed to be punctuated with a short jolt directly on your wet slit. "Fuckin Sean must be waiting for him to ask a question just to catch me. He's GOT to be close."

It was obvious you were distracted by more than just the cursory search for a friend, but the man seemed more than content to overlook your squirming and rocking. You looked at the guy next to you. Clumsy ass, he dropped some of the lettuce in his lap and was busy cleaning up the mess. Hope for his sake that it doesn't stain. Ah hell, it won't. He has jeans on. You can do anything to them.

After a few moments, your phone rang. This time it wasn't a text. Seeing the call was from me, you excused yourself from your conversation.

"Hello?" Turning slightly away from the man, you waited for me to tell you what to do.

"I want you to cum. Now, while you are talking to this guy.", and the buzzing started again.

Clamping your legs together hard, you tried to respond, but I had hung up.

Toying with you (get it?) I kept turning the vibrator on and off as you squirmed more and more. Your inner dialogue kicked in as you tried desperately to maintain a calm exterior.

"Oh my GAWD. Sean really wants me to cum. Here. In public. Talking with some guy I don't even know."

Seeing how close you were, cumming wouldn't be a major issue. Well, it wouldn't be an issue except for the fact that you had an audience all around and a guy that wouldn't shut up talking to you. Corresponding to the building orgasm, you must have put out some type of strong sexual signals, because the man began asking about your sex life.

"So, I'm surprised you don't have a boyfriend. I bet you are wonderful in bed."

12