Toying with You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huh?" Buzz. "What makes you think that?"

"You just have that really sexy look in your eyes."

"Oh my Gawd," you thought to yourself, "I'm being obvious."

BUZZ. "I don't know what you are talking about." This time you rubbed your neck, but you really wanted to rub somewhere else.

"Oh, I think you do. You look like you are just about to burst."

Even though you knew your instructions were to cum, you had an inner battle whether to cum in front of everyone and get it over with or to try to keep your dignity. Your dignity was slipping away as you got closer and closer to ecstasy.

The assault on your pussy continued, making it inevitable you would cum in spite of yourself. There was a terrible battle in your mind about what to do in this situation. Once again you debated to yourself. If you stayed there and did nothing, there was no way you wouldn't cum and this stranger would figure it out. If you left, the vibrations would stop and you would be able to keep your dignity, but the game would be over. Before you could make up your mind, a wave of sheer pleasure swept over you and you bit your lip, trying as hard as you could to keep your orgasm to yourself. The table moved slightly, making a scraping sound across the floor when you gripped it and pulled it towards you. An involuntary moan slipped from your lips and your upper body spasmed several times as the waves crashed through you, but you managed to gather your wits enough to grab your back.

"Are you ok?"

"Um, yeah, I just had a spasm in my back. It happens sometimes."

"You look really uncomfortable. You're squirming an awful lot."

"No, really, I'm fine."

Watching me reach under the table to the chair next to me, you noticed me picking up a phone, a mini tape recorder, and ... "oh my gawd" a remote for your panties being picked up from the floor under his feet.

Clicking the remote off, I simply said, "I don't think we have actually met. My name is Sean. Nice to meet you."

12