Toys

Story Info
Emily meets an unusual couple at work.
10k words
4.63
26.9k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

————————1————————

Emily was just doing her job, just working and mind her own business. She kept her head down and her nose clean, she didn't speak unless spoken to and she didn't stir up any trouble. She needed her job too badly to risk losing it by doing anything that might draw attention to her. She worked at the Hazelton hotel in Toronto, one of the most upscale places in the city and the help there was expected to be invisible at all times. She went from room to room refreshing towels and straightening things up and she did it quickly and quietly.

She had just finished tidying one of the executive suites and she had stepped out to put her cart to order when she heard the elevator chime. She immediately gathered her things and, head down and eyes averted, she started for the housekeeping closet on the fourth floor, moving to hide away and not interrupt the evening for any of the guests. It was simply bad luck that the couple that came out of the elevator passed her and she glanced at them more to keep out of their way than anything else.

Her look lingered, however, without her really meaning for it to. The couple were gorgeous; the woman was tall and slender, with her long red hair and pale skin, laughing green eyes and an elegant gown that was cut to show off her body and did so very well. Her companion was even taller, with broad shoulders and dark hair, just a hint of stubble and a ready smile. He was dressed in a tailored suit that fit him perfectly and his lips curled up at the corner as he glanced her way. His eyes were so strikingly blue that she couldn't help but stare, gasping a bit as the couple passed. She flushed with embarrassment as she moved on to the closet and she hoped and prayed that they wouldn't complain. The last thing she needed was her manager coming down on her. Staff had been fired for less.

She closed the door behind her and set to tidying her cart before she went on to the next task of the evening. When she opened the door again, the woman was there, waiting. Emily gasped, startled, and the woman smiled and the two locked eyes. Emily felt abruptly disconnected from the moment, her worries drained away and nothing seemed to matter but the beautiful woman she was looking at.

"What is your name, girl?" The woman asked in a voice so sweet that Emily knew in an instant that she was a singer.

"Emily Rogers." She breathed, unable to even think of denying this woman anything.

"Well, Emily" the woman said, making her plain name sound musical. "There is something I need in my room, can you help me with it?" she asked and Emily nodded.

"Yes, ma'am, of course." She said. "Anything you need."

"Anything at all?" the woman asked.

"Anything, ma'am." Emily said, her heart racing and the woman smiled.

"Ma'am makes me sound so old." She said, reaching out to touch Emily, just a caress of fingers across her cheek, but Emily leaned into the touch, sighing in contentment. "Call me Mistress instead." She said, her hand cupping Emily's cheek and Emily could do nothing but stand there and savour the caress.

"Yes Mistress." She said, panting for breath through her open mouth, and when the woman's thumb caressed one lip, Emily felt a moan slip from her.

"Such full, lovely, soft lips." Mistress said with a smile. "Now come, follow me." She said and Emily did as she was told, walking after the woman and leaving the door to her little closet open. She walked down the hall and into the door of the Bellair Suite, the largest and most exclusive room in the entire hotel.

The door closed behind her with a click and a moment later came the sound of the lock sliding home and then the hallway was empty and silent.

————————2————————

The room was spacious and comfortable, warm and open and Emily stood just inside the door as Mistress closed and locked it behind her. Just inside, facing the door, was the man. He was seated in a comfortable chair, his jacket was off, his tie was loose around his neck and his shirt was unbuttoned, baring his well defined chest and flat, tone abdomen. Emily felt a throb of lust at seeing him and when Mistress ran her hands down Emily's arms and back up again, the young housekeeper moaned. She felt a hand remove the tie from her hair, releasing it to tumble loose around her face and shoulders and then the fingers combed through it, making the already messy blonde locks a wild cloud about her head.

When Mistress nuzzled into her neck, Emily sighed and leaned her head away to grant the redhead better access to her throat and she moaned at the feel of lips on her skin. There was just a prick of pain as Mistress scraped her teeth across Emily's throat, but even that sent shivers of pleasure through the young woman's body. She could only stand and stare at the man as Mistress untied the apron that Emily wore and let it tumble to the ground, then her hands unfastened the skirt and let it fall as well.

Emily's heart was racing and she was unable to think of anything but the way Mistress was touching her, the feel of the lips on her skin and just how warm Mistress was... and the eyes of the man watching her. There was something about his eyes... something that made her feel naked even when she was clothed. And as Mistress undressed her, the feeling grew more and more intense, more and more intimate as if he could see under her skin, see her thoughts and her desires, her very soul. She was so enveloped in his gaze that when Mistress whispered in her ear, Emily hung on every word.

"Do you like him?" Mistress asked.

"Yes, Mistress." She said.

"Do you lust for him?" The older woman asked and the word seemed to resonate all through Emily's core, vibrating within her, making her gasp and her back arch, her head falling back against Mistress' shoulder, but she still didn't take her eyes off of the man.

"Yes, Mistress..." Emily said, the words almost inaudible, little more than a whisper during her exhale.

"Would you go to him?" Mistress asked and Emily was vaguely aware of the hands that had come around her body and had begun unbuttoning her blouse.

Her heart raced as the soft white garment was laid open and then it was sliding down her arms and off, leaving her in just her underwear with the couple. She flushed with colour as he looked at her, saw the imperfections in her body and made no comment, not even so much as a raised eyebrow

"I would, Mistress... but he wouldn't want me..." Emily said and Mistress laughed, a soft musical chuckle that Emily knew was amused and not mocking.

The young housekeeper felt the clasp on her bra release and the garment slid down her arms and off, baring her full breasts and the man smiled as they were revealed, which sent another stab of sensation through Emily's body. She felt her skin warm as she blushed and yet her nipples stiffened and her skin tingled as she ached for attention. She felt Mistress' hands slide across her skin and up to cup her breasts and she moaned at the caress. How could such a simple touch make her feel so very good? She had large breasts and they were firm and young, but with a bit of sag, which was to be expected.

"How old are you, girl?" Mistress asked.

"Twenty one." Emily replied and the other woman kissed her shoulder, drawing a sigh from her.

"So young, and yet so lovely." The redhead said. "Such a vitality of youth within you, such a warmth and a hunger." She said, that word resonating within her and making her moan, her face softening and her eyes half closing with heated arousal.

"And why do you think he wouldn't want you?" Mistress asked and Emily bit her lip for a moment, her already pretty face looking very fetching at the gesture.

"I'm not perfect, Mistress... not like you." The young woman said, her hand coming up to her belly and touching the stretch marks there. She felt a surge of shame that they were seen by this perfect pair.

"I'm flattered." Mistress said, her hands gently caressing and kneading Emily's breasts, drawing another moan from the young woman. "But ask him..." Mistress said, and Emily could hear the smile in her voice. "Don't just assume, ask him if he wants you."

Emily couldn't disobey. The room behind him seemed to swim in and out of focus, but he remained constant and clear to her, especially his eyes.

"Do you want me, sir?" She asked and the man looked her over openly, his eyes roving her body like a caress.

"Call him Master." Mistress said, then "ask him again..."

"Do you want me, Master?" She asked breathlessly and the man nodded.

"I do, little one." He said and his voice sent shivers through her entire body. It was deep and even, just what she had imagined it would be. And she knew that he was a singer just as Mistress was. She was breathing deeper now, her body hot and sensitive, and it was becoming difficult for her to stand still.

"He wants you." Mistress said and the words echoed within Emily. "He lusts for you as you lust for him." She said and Emily felt the words within her body, driving her arousal like fuel to a flame and she felt her core clench, felt her belly flutter and an ache began between her thighs. She needed him now, needed him like she needed to breathe and a little sob of wanting escaped her.

"Go to him, Little One." Mistress said, naming her with the words and when her hands slipped free of Emily's body, the young woman took a single, shaky step toward him.

"You're shaking." Master said and Emily nodded.

"Yes, Master..." She said in that bare, breathless whisper.

"Then crawl..." He said, his eyes widening for a moment and she sobbed at the command. "...crawl to me..." He said and her body seemed to move on its own, her legs bending, lowering her down. She felt the plush carpet under her knees and then she leaned forward and put her hands on the floor. She wasn't even aware of losing her shoes as she crawled toward him, staring at his face, unable to look away.

"...slowly, Little One... slowly..." He said and she obeyed.

She cat-crawled toward him slowly, feeling the caress of his eyes on her flesh. The texture of the carpets under her hands and knees was luxurious to her sensitive skin, the weight of her hanging breasts only added to the ache within her as she drew closer to him, drawn on inexorably. She would have crawled through hot coals and broken glass to reach him, she would have gone through the fires of hell itself if he had but asked. She saw him reach to the table at his side and lift a glass of dark, amber liquid for a sip and she licked her lips, abruptly jealous of the glass for having the feel of his lips before she did. She drew closer still, almost to his knees, and he spread them a bit, still watching her and she saw that his belt was unbuckled, his shirt untucked. She licked her lips again, craving a taste of him and knowing just what he would ask of her.

She didn't wait to be asked or told, she acted on what she was feeling, crawling closer and raising up, placing her hands on his thighs and feeling the firm muscle underneath. Her eyes trailed down reluctantly from his face, and she could feel him watching her, feel the weight of his gaze on her every movement. She leaned closer and kissed him, feathering her full, soft lips across his hard body and his skin was cool to her touch, not warm as she had expected. But she kissed him again, feeling him against her lips, feeling his hand come up and cup one hanging breast, her nipple a hard point against his palm. The feel of his hand on her heated skin was a jolt, and she sighed out against him, resting her forehead against his chest for a moment. His fingers squeezed, kneading her flesh and drawing a moan from her. It had been so very long since she had been intimate with anyone that this feeling was as intoxicating as a drug. She licked her lips and sucked on them for a moment, wondering what his mouth would feel like, what sort of a kiss he might give her.

She caught her breath and kissed his chest again as her hands trailed down and laid his shirt open, her palms gliding across his firm body. When he didn't protest or direct her, she continued on, kissing lower across his body, pressing her lips more firmly to him, opening her mouth slightly and tasting him with each kiss, just a little flick of her tongue that trailed into each kiss. Her hands caressed his skin and she heard him sigh, which made her flush with heat again. When her hands found his waist, she unbuttoned his fly and slid down the zipper with a soft purling sound. Her mouth kissed lower and her breasts pillowed on his thighs as her hands slipped into his pants and felt the hard rod of his cock. He was thick, long and very hard and the ache between her thighs grew acutely as she felt him, as her small hands slid his shorts down and then wrapped around his shaft. He felt cool in her hand, but the warmth of her touch quickly spread to him. Her eyes moved down and she focused on his cock, her lips parted and she tasted them with her tongue, panting for breath as she lowered her head.

She had not yet felt his lips, had not tasted his mouth, which she knew would have echoes of the liquor yet on his tongue, but her soft lips brushed a kiss over the head of his shaft. She caressed the smooth tip with her lips, her tongue flicked out and very gently caressed him, and she moaned, exhaling across the hard flesh and with that simple, easy thing, a moment that took less than two seconds, she drew a groan from him that thrilled through her entire body. She smiled a bit in pride and caressed him with her lips and tongue again, loving the feel and taste of him. She inhaled deeply, drawing his scent into her nose, filling herself with it and she ached for more as, her mouth lingered, her small hands wrapping around him, stroking ever so slightly as her lips pursed around his tip and she suckled, caressing with her tongue. She felt his hand come to rest on the back of her head, but he didn't force any more from her, didn't try to push her down onto his rod, he just rested his hand there, stroking her hair a bit and she smiled around his flesh as she took her time, enjoying what she was doing without really thinking about why she was doing it.

She felt hands on her back and hips and her upturned ass and she knew that it was Mistress. Slender fingers caressed Emily's skin and she felt her panties slide across her hips and ass and then down her legs. She didn't even care, she ignored it and bobbed her head, taking a bit more of Master into her mouth, caressing him with her tongue and feeling the throb of him against her lips as she moaned around him, suckling tenderly and savouring the moment. Hands caressed her back and sides, then down to her ass and lips kissed her flesh, warm lips that seemed to share heat with Emily. She felt another caress as the lips moved up her back and the soft press of what could only be Mistress' body, the swell of her breasts against Emily's back. The young woman moaned again at the feeling, shifting slightly to spread her legs a bit more and an instant later Mistress' hand glided down and between Emily's thighs, caressing the soft lips of her pussy, fingers sliding through the soft curls of hair and parting her labia to feel how warm and wet the blonde already was.

The sensation of it drew another moan from her and the vibrations of her moan drew another sigh and a soft groan from Master, which only served to drive Emily higher and higher. She had never been this turned on before, never been this aroused and this eager in her life and she sobbed as a shudder ran through her body. She was breathing heavily again and she took more of him into her mouth, caressing him with her lips and tongue, stroking him with her hands and she lost herself in the moment. She could feel his legs against her breasts, feel his hand stroking her hair gently... lovingly... She could feel Mistress behind her, their bodies touching, Mistress' fingers caressing her pussy and her body grew so warm, so very hot that sweat beaded on her skin. She did her best to ignore the feelings that the caress was causing within her, and she drove herself faster, more hungrily on the cock in her mouth, moaning and whimpering, her body writhing as she suckled at him, taking him as deep in her mouth as she could, laving him with her tongue and suckling at his flesh.

It felt good... so very good to do this, so wonderful to be intimate again after so long and she sobbed as her body hummed with energy and pent up frustration, so very close to an orgasm that she tried hard to deny, to ignore as she focused on Master and his cock, the taste and scent and feel of him, panting for breath as her saliva coated his skin and her hands gripped a bit tighter as she bobbed her head and stroked him. Her mind was a whirlwind of sensation and the chaotic jumble of her thoughts and every sound from him, every groan and sigh, every moan and grunt, drove Emily higher and higher and higher until her own orgasm took her practically by surprise.

She had never felt anything like it before, never felt even close to it and she sobbed around the cock in her mouth as her body shook and trembled, wetness gushing from her body. She felt a pang of loss when his cock slipped from her mouth as her back arched and she rose up, moaning out her pleasure as she stared at him and he watched her, smiling and approving. She felt Mistress behind her, supporting her and her hands never left Master's cock, gripping him like a lifeline as she rode out the wave of her release. As it slowly waned, he sat forward and caught her chin in his hand, leaning in close and she stared, unable to look away from that cool blue gaze.

She knew what he was going to do, knew what was next and her heart beat faster, more powerfully, thudding behind her ribs as he leaned closer. Despite what she had already done, despite the memory of his cock still in her mouth, the hunger she still felt for him, the need to return to what she had been doing and the release that Mistress had already brought her, when his lips came to hers it was the most intimate thing she had ever felt. She moaned into the kiss, feeling his mouth on hers, his tongue exploring, caressing... claiming... his kiss was powerful and relentless, dominating and commanding. She tasted the liquor, just as she knew she would, and something else, something indefinable that lingered on his tongue and lips and that he breathed into he, making her head spin as if she were drunk. When he released her, she knew that that was exactly what it was, he had released her, had allowed the kiss to end, she had no say or choice in it. She gave a little whimper, her mouth turning down in a moue of displeasure as she felt a pang of loss and emptiness and she craved his mouth more than she had ever craved anything in her life.

But then Mistress was there, a hand gripping her chin, turning her head and for the first time in her life Emily kissed another woman. She had never even considered it before, never thought that she might want to, but now she found that she was hungry for the other woman's mouth. The kiss was tender and sweet, not as strong and firm as Master's had been, but somehow it was even more dominating than his had been for all the tender sweetness to it. Emily felt a tear trace down her cheek at the feelings that raced through her body. She felt a slim hand grasp one of her breasts and massage and at the other she felt a soft kiss. Master had slipped out of the chair and his mouth touched her warm skin. She felt her heartbeat, hammering behind her ribs, as it fluttered against his lips. He trailed soft kisses along her flesh and when he captured her nipple she moaned, Mistress' mouth swallowing the sound and breathing back some of the same nameless thing that had been in Master's kiss. The scrape of Master's teeth on her flesh sent a momentary spark of pain and arousal through her, but it only made her arousal grow and she arched her back, pressing her flesh against his mouth as Mistress ended the kiss.