Toys and Torment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt myself being picked up again and carried. Soon I could feel that we were indoors. I could barely see a light coming on through my blindfold. I groaned lightly.

“Now, where should I put you?” he asked, almost as if he were truly asking me.

“Mmphhh…” Not the bed, not the bed, oh please, not the bed…

“The bed? Well, if you insist.”

I hated that guy. I really did. “MMMMMMMphhh…”

I felt myself being carried further, and then finally set down on a soft surface, which I assumed to be a bed. At least I would be comfortable.

“Now, you said that those ropes were uncomfortable? Why don’t we fix that now?” He turned me over on my stomach and began untying my arms. Once they were untied, I could feel him stretch my right arm out at about a forty-five-degree angle toward the bedpost, and then something wrap around my wrist. When he let go of it, I found my wrist strapped to the post. He did the same with my other arm. Then he got off me and untied my ankles. He then spread them apart very far and strapped them to the bedposts. The classic spread-eagle position. Oh goodie.

“How’s that? Better?”

“Mmmphhh…”

“Good.” There was a pause. “It’s really late. Why don’t we both get some sleep?”

Between the bondage and the situation I was in, I didn’t think I would ever be able to get to sleep. However, I have often surprised myself. Or was he going to…

There was a long pause. I didn’t hear him saying or doing anything. Suddenly I felt a wet cloth being pressed on my nose. I knew it must have been soaked in chloroform. I didn’t have a choice. It was either breathe it in or suffocate myself. Slowly, I inhaled it through my nose.

“There’s a good girl,” my captor said softly. “Sweet dreams, precious.”

I drifted into a deep sleep, still unable to believe the awful situation I was in, and still kind of believing I would wake up and it would have been just a dream.

I woke up the next morning to the sound of thunder and lightning. I figured then, it must be storming out. There were no windows in the room, but I could hear rain pattering on the roof. My captor had put a blanket over me, but I could feel that under that blanket, I was now completely naked. This was confirmed by the pile of clothes laying in a corner of the room—my clothes. The jewelry I had been wearing had also been taken off and was laying on a night stand next to the bed. Then I remembered that I had been blindfolded when I had fallen asleep. My captor must have taken it off. I also noticed that I wasn’t gagged anymore.

I heard a creak to my far right. I looked over and saw the kidnapper coming in through the door, wearing the mask again. “How was your sleep?”

“I’ve had better… who do you think you are, anyway?”

The man chuckled.

“I mean it!”

He walked over and with one quick motion, he whisked the blanket off me. Yup, I was naked. I felt my face go red.

“What are you blushing for?” he asked.

“Let me go!!” I cried, pulling uselessly at my restraints. I wanted to be anywhere but there.

“Why? We haven’t even had any fun yet.”

I didn’t want to have fun, or anything, for that matter, with him. “What are you going to do?”

My captor smiled. “Well,” he said. “I think it would be a bad idea to rape you… as much as I would enjoy it. I'm just going to have a little fun. And get this, -name-. You're not going to get hurt, you're not going to lose your virginity, and you'll be home eventually. And I know now how much you love bondage. So you don't have to worry. Just relax and enjoy."

I cringed, expecting him to start groping me.

Instead, he sighed. “Unfortunately, I gotta go run some errands and I won’t be back for a few hours. So I’ve worked out a way to keep you entertained until I come back.” He smiled and pulled out a thing that looked like a leather chastity belt from under the bed. With me spread out, he had no trouble slipping it on me. I had to admit, the leather felt nice. The belt had a small built-in butt plug and a dildo. I blushed in embarrassment as he stuck it in. There was something else, though. I could feel something pressing against my clit. Then he got out a rope and went about working it around my chest so it was tied above and below my breasts, squeezing them so they bulged.

I looked up at my captor’s masked face, just before he slipped a blindfold on me. The realization that I was being forced into sexual arousal in front of a stranger crept into my mind again. He got out a small black box with switches on it—a remote control. One by one, he flicked on each of the switches. I waited in anticipation, but nothing happened.

“Have fun!” he said cheerfully, and left.

I lay there, not sure what to expect. Suddenly, the dildo started vibrating. This dildo was a bit more accurately shaped and much bigger than the vibrator my kidnapper had used on me earlier. Still, I was able to stand that until the little knob against my clit started vibrating too. That was where I had always used my vibrator at home. I gave a loud moan. There was no one there to hear me anyway. I knew it was useless trying to free myself, but after a few minutes of that, I would have done anything to have relieved myself of those vibrators. I just had to get free… I’d do anything just to get myself free… I couldn’t help it. I screamed in frustration.

That scream, unfortunately, was the last straw, and I had an incredible orgasm. I screamed until I was hoarse and thrashed in my bonds. During one last long scream, I came all over the bed.

Just then, I heard a “click” sound…then another, followed by more clicking sounds. I could see flashes of light from behind my blindfold. I felt the blindfold ripped off and came face to masked face with my captor.

I glared at him. “I thought you had to go somewhere.”

“I lied,” he said, holding up what had been making all the clicking noises—a Polaroid camera. “That’s one for the album!” he grinned.

I glared at him in rage. “I HATE YOU!” I screamed, making my sore throat worse.

“Hey now. I’ll need at least one of these to send to your parents.”

My parents seeing me like this? “You wouldn’t do that!”

He shrugged. “I have to prove to them that I actually have you, right?”

“With a picture of me in mid-orgasm?”

He shrugged, smiling. He held up one of the pictures, perhaps to see how well it was developing. “This turned out good. Look.” He held up the picture.

“I don’t wanna see it!” I shut my eyes.

“Suit yourself,” I heard himself say. I opened my eyes again—to see the picture that he was still holding up.

I growled. “I hate you…”

“That’s soon to change.” My captor winked at me. He put a hand on my right breast and gave it a squeeze.

“Ugh! Cut that out!”

“Hmm…” he smiled, beginning to rub the nipple, sending jolts of ecstasy into me.

I struggled uselessly. “Stoppit!” I felt the straps strain as I pulled at them. But I knew that no amount of pulling would break them.

My captor moved around to sit between my spread legs. I looked at him from behind my breasts, which bulged from their bondage. I could see him moving his arm, but to where I didn’t know until I felt his finger slide into my vagina.

“Ehh!! Get out of there!”

He laughed and slipped a second finger in and started wriggling them around. He reached out his other hand and began rubbing my clitoris with his thumb.

I let out an involuntary groan. I wasn’t sure how much more stimulation I could take.

He leaned over and whispered into my ear. “I told you you’d enjoy this.”

“Uhhhhh…” I heard myself moan. “Stop… please…”

I felt his lips press gently to my neck. I was powerless to stop him as he moved on down to my chest. He gave each of my breasts a gentle kiss. Then his tongue darted out to lick the nipple of my left breast. He licked it rhythmically, paying no attention to my moans and protests, teasing it in little circles. He moved down to my bellybutton, leaving a film of saliva behind. Ever so slowly, the warm wetness moved down to my crotch. He pulled his hands away and began licking my clit, lapping up the juices that were now flowing so readily.

“No… no more… I’m tired…”

He sat up. “Tired? Already? Maybe you’d like to be chloroformed again.”

No! I didn’t want that. I told him so.

“If you don’t… then tell me that you want me to make you come.”

I knew that it would somehow come to this. I couldn’t give in. “No way!” I would never give him the satisfaction.

“Well, okay then…” He reached over to the nightstand for that dreaded chloroform bottle.

I pulled at my restraints. “No, no!!”

He stopped. “Well?”

I lay there in silence. After a moment, he got out the cloth and dabbed some of that foul-smelling liquid onto it.

“No, don’t!”

He looked at me, smiling. When I said nothing, he held the cloth to my face.

Panicked, I said, “Make me come…”

He pretended to be shocked. “What? What did you say?”

“M… make me come.”

“I can’t hear you!” He said in falsetto.

“MAKE ME COME!” I winced. He had me so focused on actually saying it that he made me forget what I was actually saying.

He looked at me in surprise. “Well! If you insist!” He reached over the side of the bed and grabbed my vibrator and a new toy I hadn’t seen before—a strap-on dildo. He lifted me up enough to strap it on. “Look,” he said. “the strap has a little hole for the clitoris.”

“How nice…” I muttered sarcastically.

“I thought you’d like that.” He took the vibrator and turned it on at top speed. A loud buzzing filled the air. He held the tip to my clit.

“AAHHH!” I moaned loudly. My clit was so sensitive from previous stimulation that it probably wouldn’t take much to drive me to another orgasm.

“Mmm,” my captor murmured. “I see you’re enjoying yourself.” He leaned forward to suck on my right breast. When he leaned over, the tip of the vibrator slid around off my clit.

“UHH!” I groaned.

He continued to lick and suck at my breasts while moving the vibrator around at my clit. All the while, the huge dildo was putting pressure on the wall of my vagina. Plus he was making the most annoying “mmm” sounds as he licked. I couldn’t take it anymore.

“LET ME GO!!” I screamed, tugging at the straps. At that moment, I felt an oncoming orgasm begin to build up.

He paused a moment. “Let you go?” He paused… then laughed hysterically. I’d never heard him laugh like that before. It was really scary. He doubled pace of licking and sucking.

“Ohhhhhhhh…” I moaned.

“Heh, heh,” he smiled. With his left hand he took me by the back of the head and kissed me full on the lips.

“MMMM!!!” I protested as his hand slipped down to rub a nipple. The orgasm continued to build.

“Ahhh…. Ahhh…” I groaned.

He slipped down and turned his full attention to the vibrator.

“EEEEEYAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!” Ecstasy seared through me as I was hit with another intense orgasm. Bound as I was, I could do nothing but cry out and writhe in my bonds as I suddenly ejaculated clear fluid onto the sheets. As I screamed, my captor laughed again, immensely enjoying my helplessness. Eventually, my spasms wound down and I was left with exhaustion.

“Fantastic!” my captor said. He leaned over and stroked my cheek. “I think I’m getting attached to you, honey…”

“Uhh…” I moaned.

He began stroking and petting the top of my head. “I bet you’d like to sleep, so I’ll let you rest now. How’s that sound?”

I nodded weakly. I needed sleep desperately.

He got up off the bed. “In the meantime, I’ll give your parents a call. What’s the phone number?” He walked over to a small table in the corner of the room, where a touch-tone telephone sat beside a few stacks of papers.

My parents! He was going to talk to my parents! Maybe I could convince him to let me speak to them for a little while, if only to try to assure them that I would be all right… figuratively speaking, anyway. I told him the number.

“Okay…” he said, and began dialing.

I felt my heart beating in my throat. What kinds of things would he tell them? Would he tell them about all of the things he had done to me? I would find out soon, because the number had been dialed, and the phone at my house was undoubtedly ringing.

Suddenly my captor smiled, and I knew that someone had picked up.

“Hello,” he said in a dark tone. “Is this the –name- residence? … Oh, good. In that case, I’d like to speak to Mr. or Mrs. –name-.”

“Oh, God…” I muttered to myself. He probably wasn’t going to let me speak to them. I could just scream out my message and hope that they heard…

“Hello, Mrs. –name-,” he said. “Have you been waiting for information on your missing daughter for very long?”

He was talking to her…

“Yes…” he said. “As a matter of fact, I do… Your little girl’s here with me.”

There was a pause.

“Well, she can’t talk right now, seeing as she’s… tied up… at the moment.” He began laughing as if he really thought his comment was funny.

I couldn’t stand it anymore. I began screaming for help, shrieking as loud as I could.

There was a long pause as my captor listened to the reply. “Yeah, yeah…” he said. “No, I haven’t… … excuse me, my little captive is being rather rude. Allow me a minute to… deal with her…” He set the phone down and turned to me. I had been screaming the whole time, panicked beyond being able to assure my family of my safety and reduced to pleading for help.

My captor stood up from the chair he had been sitting in, and as a second thought, turned on the speaker phone function. Then he turned back to me. “That was rude, -name-.”

I could only pant from my outburst of screaming.

“I think you need to be punished.”

“No…” I whimpered.

He reached the bed. He kneeled down and pulled a ball gag out from under the bed.

I thrashed against the straps holding me down. “No, no! No, plea—pphhhmmmmrrmmphhh…” My screams were muffled as he shoved the ball in, filling my mouth. He paid no attention to my whimpering as he fastened the straps behind my head and under my chin. The strap under my chin forced me to bite down on the ball and prevented me from opening my mouth enough for me to push it out with my tongue. “Rrrphhmmmmrmmmphh…” I groaned.

“Hey, you look cute in that,” he said. He squeezed a breast. “Real cute.” He sat down on the bed. “Why don’t we give a sample of the fun we’ve been having?” He pulled out the chastity belt that he had used on me before.

“NNPPMMPHHMMM!!” I cried out, even has he slipped it on.

“I’m going to go back to the phone,” he said, picking up the black box with the switches on it. “Maybe this will teach you to keep your mouth shut.” He flicked each of the switches, and the vibrators started going to work.

“Rrphh… mmm… mmmmrrphh…” I groaned. No… this was just too humiliating… too cruel…

My captor chuckled and went back to the phone.

“Yeah, I’m back… what did I?…” He smiled. “Well… listen for yourself.”

When he said this, I tried to contain my ecstatic moaning, but trying to hold them in only made things worse. I tried moaning quietly and gently, but it came out loud, and was somehow accompanied immediately by more groaning and whimpering.

“No, no…” he said. “She likes it, really. She’s really enjoying herself… having the time of her life.”

The bastard! I screamed as loud as I could that it wasn’t true… but the shiny red ball kept my screams prisoner.

“Well, the reason I called was to talk to you about ransom…”

A pause.

“Don’t expect to get her back cheap… for a while I was debating whether I should keep her or not… lucky for you… I decided that it would be too much trouble.”

Another pause. Yet another orgasm was building, and my sexual vocalizations were growing louder and more often. I felt my body begin to shake and shudder involuntarily, perhaps under the strain of so many orgasms in such a short span of time. I moaned as I realized that this one would be longer and more intense than all the rest… the most powerful I’ve ever had…

“Yeah, she’s really going to town on the bed over there… anyway, I was thinking… -amount-…”

I was almost yanked from my impending orgasm by the amount he had just requested. Was he insane? What could have made him ask for that amount? My captor shrugged. “Yeah, maybe I’m crazy… but that’s the amount.”

Another pause… the orgasm continued to build, reaching stellar levels.

“I haven’t decided yet when I’m ready to let her go… don’t worry… she’ll be safe until then. Eventually I’ll call you with the location for you to drop off the ransom and pick up –name-. That’s it… oh, and one more thing.” He turned the speaker phone back on.

I knew what he was doing, but unfortunately his timing was impeccable. At just the “right” moment, my orgasm hit me, causing me to shriek and moan hoarsely from behind the gag... pulses of ecstasy tore through my entire being… drowning in a sea of sexual torment… I pulled and yanked at the straps until I thought my hands would come off at the wrists… my entire frame shook and my hips bucked spasmodically… my head shook back and forth and my chest heaved… wave after wave of ecstasy hit me, until I was convinced that I might never pull out of this one…

“Beautiful…” my captor whispered, and hung up the phone.

After what seemed like hours, I finally wound down, struggling desperately to take in enough air through my nose.

“Allow me…” my captor said, unbuckling my gag. He took the ball out, a small stream of drool connecting it and my lower lip. “I’m sure you won’t have any trouble getting to sleep after that… you must be exhausted.”

He was right. He left the room… and before long I fell asleep, despite my uncomfortable position.

“Sweetie… … sweetie…”

I moaned gently and opened my eyes and saw exactly what I expected… the masked face of my captor.

“How did you sleep?” he asked.

“I slept… that’s all I can say…” I muttered.

“Well, I’m glad… but honey, you’re still all sweaty and covered with your cum… you know what?”

“… … … what?”

“I think we need to get you cleaned up.” He reached over and undid the straps holding my arms above me and used them to bind my wrists together, then did the same thing with my ankles before I could wake myself up enough to resist. But as he bent over to pick me up off the bed, I kicked out with my bound legs and hit him in just the right spot.

My captor made a growling sound. “Now, that wasn’t nice…” he said, giving me a mean look. “But two can play at that game…” He grabbed me around the waist and flipped me over onto my stomach. He pinned me down by pressing his knee into my back and proceeded to whack my naked backside.

I flailed my bound arms and legs, desperate to escape the repeated spankings. This, somehow, felt more degrading than anything else he’d done to me… “Stop! Stop! Stop!” I cried. He wasn’t hitting me that hard… it was more humiliating than painful. A tear rolled down my cheek as I continued to cry out.

He stopped, and sat me up. He held my chin gently. “You crying, precious?” He kissed my cheek. “Aww, I’m sorry…” he murmured. “Are you hurt?”

I shook my head, feeling tears well up.

He wiped my tears away. “Don’t cry… come on, let’s get you cleaned up.” He picked me up carefully and carried me out of the room. As I was carried through the house, I pondered the personality of my captor. He seemed to have several separate dispositions, ranging from cruel and hostile to gentle and affectionate and everything in between. It seemed the cruel side came out whenever I was disobedient, and the gentle side came out whenever I cried or was incredibly exhausted. And then there was the side that would do anything to me for the sake of his own pleasure. If I did what he told me, I figured I didn’t have to worry about his cruel side coming out, but there was no telling what his unpredictable lecherous side would do, but I could expect it to show itself as soon as I showed any sign of being aroused.