Toy's BDSM Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I….I understand. I understand." Timothy replied with a sniffling nose.

"Good. Now, get back to the photography. You're falling behind. C'mon, get with it."

I could hear the shutter clicking again as Bill placed both of his hands on my ass cheeks, pulling and prodding them.

"Hot fucking bitch," he said. "Get these shots, pussyboy," he said to Timothy insultingly.

"Okay," my whimpering husband replied.

"Okay what?" Bill tested him.

"Okay…okay sir," Timothy replied.

My attacker… Or, should I now call him my master….spread my ass cheeks apart and much to my humiliation discovered my pussy was sopping wet. My pussy lips easily pulled apart as he parted my ass cheeks.

His finger plunged into my wet hole as he spoke. "Look at how turned on this hot slut wife is, Timothy. Her cunt is soaked. Get this picture, pussyboy."

Tim didn't say a word to being called a humiliating name. Instead, he hurriedly shuffled to a spot in front of me and began clicking the camera shutter.

"You want your picture taken, Toy?" Bill asked.

When I didn't reply right away he gave me a hard swat on my butt.

"Mmmmph!" I retorted as the hot sting of his hand against my ass swept through me.

"Well, Toy? Do you want a picture taken of your hot, wet cunt?" he asked and spanked me even harder.

"I nodded my head up and down and muttered a "yes" as best as I could. The sting still hurt. But, it felt good to say yes to my master. I don't know why, but it felt so good that a tingle ran through my vagina when I said it.

"I'm sorry, Honey. I'm really sorry about this," Timothy whispered to me as he clicked off more pics.

"Oh, Timothy…." I muttered, knowing he was incapable of stopping this brute.

I was too embarrassed to protest or even squirm as Timothy took picture after picture. I felt defeated. I felt betrayed by my husband. I even felt I'd betrayed myself.

How could this be happening? Worse yet; how could I be aroused by Bill's treatment of me. To be honest, I was as much aroused by his domination of my husband as I was by his power over me, and I struggled with my emotions on why I was becoming so turned on by him.

I was enjoying his power. I knew that much. I had never been spanked before and as the pain swept through my body it seemed to morph into pleasure. I knew I shouldn't want to be spanked again. I knew how insulting it should feel to a woman. But it felt so good each time his hand struck my behind.

He must have given me five or six swats before he finished. And, with my husband watching, I had for the fist time the urge for Bill to fuck me.

It was as if he had turned a switch in me from off the on. I could no longer control my thoughts. I let go of my pride. I let go of my ego. All I wanted was for Bill to give me his big hard cock.

I wanted it in me. I wanted him to fuck me while Timothy watched. I wanted him to fuck me long and hard and hopefully he'd spank me again as his big cock plunged into my pussy.

With me powerless to stop anything he might do my master continued to roughly feel up my body, my tits, my ass and my pussy. He had me ready to cum and the thought of his power over me only made me want him that much more.

I started moaning and whimpering uncontrollably like a young woman getting her first fucking from a strong man. "Oh, yes!" I moaned through my gag.

"Pussyboy…strip naked," My master said to Timothy before returning his attention to me. As he played with my pussy and anus I could hear my husband undressing. What is he up to? Is he going to have Timothy fuck me? I hope not. I don't want my husband to fuck me now. The only cock I want is my master's.

"Put these on, Pussyboy." He said.

There's that horrible word again. It's so degrading to hear my husband called a pussy. But, at the same time, I enjoyed him being controlled like I was being controlled.

"I don't I want to," Timothy replied. "I can't do it."

"Yes, you do and yes you will. Now, hurry up." He said to him and peeled back some of the fabric from my blindfold.

My eyes were now only covered by a thin layer of black silk. It was thin enough for me to see what was happening in the room and when I turned my head towards my husband I could see him pulling off his slacks and then his boxers.

Bill is a handsome, fit man. He works out four times a week and looks very athletic. If you met him on the street you'd consider him to be a strong, self-confident man. But, not now.

My husband was naked now and looking at me. His chin was down, as if he was embarrassed, and his eyes were looking straight at me. In his hands he was holding the same panties Bill had ripped from my hips. Tim had the waistband between the thumb and forefingers of each hand, as if they were too delicate to grasp firmly.

He lowered them down in front of his knees, slipped one foot at a time into them, and pulled them up his legs. I felt so bad for him and at the same time I felt like he deserved it. "Serves you right for doing this to me," I thought.

My panties were too small for him so he had to wiggle his hips to get them over his ass. But, he succeeded and when he got them on they were so tight that he had to adjust the waist and leg lines so that they would fit as well as could be expected.

"How's he look, Toy?" My master asked. "How's your hubby look in your sexy panties?"

I didn't reply. I ignored his question but I wanted to tell him that Timothy deserved to have to wear my panties for what he'd done and that he looked just fine in them.

"Help me with her bindings. We're gonna turn her onto her back so she can see me while I fuck her," he said.

Just the sound of his voice promising to fuck me made me moan "yes" over and over again. As soon as my bindings were released I turned over and spread out my arms and legs, as if asking to be bound again.

"That's my good girl, Toy. Now you're behaving. You want my cock, don't you, baby?" he teased and released the gag from my mouth.

I gulped for air! "Oh, yes!! Yes, I want you hot cock right now," I answered, not caring if my wimp husband was watching.

"Get on top of her and hold her down," Bill commanded Timothy.

He really doesn't need to, I thought. I'd voluntarily play his game. I'd lay still while he bound me again.

My husband did as instructed and climbed on top of me, straddling me at the waist.

I gasped once the silk panties brushed up against my skin. I could feel his naked legs and feet. And, as his crotch settled down onto my stomach I could feel his balls held tight against the fabric.

I lifted my head and looked down at my husband. Unbelievably, his penis was fully erect and poking halfway out the top of my panties. "Oh my god, Timothy," I whispered.

He looked at me with a look of humiliation and then looked down at his erection. He could see the waistband of my panties running across his hard shaft. He could see his balls struggling for freedom against the delicate silk.

"Toy, I can't help it," he replied and leaned forward to help Bill tie me to the bedposts.

"Get off her and get me the clothespins," My master commanded when they'd finished.

Timothy hurriedly left the room in the direction of his office with my panties pulling up into his butt crack as he walked away.

After he'd left, my master pulled something from his other pocket. I couldn't quite make it out through my blindfold but the color red flashed past my eyes.

"Open your mouth, sexy slur." He said.

There was something about the way he talked to me that made me want to obey his every command. He sounded so strong and sure of himself. He was so in control! I didn't want to disappoint him so I quickly and eagerly opened my mouth like a little bird waiting for it's father to feed it.

A red rubber ball pushed into my mouth. A black strap ran through the middle of it and he tied it around the back of my head. I almost gagged when he pulled it tight.

"Relax," he instructed. "Relax your mouth and jaw. Breathe around the edges of the ball, Toy," he said.

I tried doing what Bill said to do. It was difficult at first, but once I relaxed I was able to breath and my gag reflex went away.

"That's my good girl," Bill said.

Mmmm, it felt so good to be called his 'good girl'. His compliments reassured me and oddly made me feel proud of myself.

"Now, I'm going to tease your nipples," he said.

I'm sure he sensed that I enjoyed his compliment because he called me his good girl again and kissed me on each of my cheeks.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you Toy?"

I nodded my head, yes.

"You need a strong man to guide you. Isn't that right?"

Again, I nodded my head yes.

Bill put one arm under my back and lifted me up towards him. Then, with his other hand he painfully pinched my nipple and twisted it. As my nipple was twisting, pain shot through my breast. It was followed by and equal amount of pleasure.

"You want a man that can be your master as well as your lover. Isn't that right, Toy?"

I shook my head yes! Ohhhh, how I wanted him to be my master. Timothy was too weak to control me. I knew that now. I still loved him but he wasn't half the man Bill was.

My husband entered the room carrying a handful of small pink clothes pins. His penis was still erect and sticking out of my panties as he approached Bill. Bill instructed him to set them beside me on the bed.

"Thank you, Timothy. Now, get your camera." My master was being amazingly gentle with Timothy now. Perhaps he knew he had defeated him. Master knew Bill was obedient and could be treated with some kindness.

As Bill talked to me, Timothy hustled across the room to grab the camera.

"Toy, a fine hot slut wife like yourself needs a master than can show you the full depth of what being a submissive wife should be. You need a man that can show you pain so that you can fully enjoy the pleasures he treats you with."

"Mmmmm," I moaned when he said it. And, I nodded my head vigorously.

With that said, he picked up two of the clothes pins and clamped them to my nipples.

I screamed as the pain shot through my breasts! Oh, it was intense! It felt as though I had closed a door on my finger or accidentally took a bite out of my tongue. But, this pain didn't stop because Bill left the pins on my nipples as he spoke.

"There, there. That's my good girl. It won't hurt for long," he said as I threw my head back in agony. He squeezed my breast with both hands to heighten the feeling of the clothes pin pinching my areola.

"I'll give you my cock in a few minutes. That's what you really want. Isn't that right, Toy?"

He was right, of course. My master was right about everything he'd said since he'd entered our home. Yes, the pain was subsiding. Yes, I wanted a man that could control me. Yes, I wanted him to be my master. And, yes…yes I wanted his cock so bad that I could hardly stand it!

My master let go of my breast, reached down and pulled my skirt up around my waist. I hope he likes the look of my bald pussy, I thought. Ooohhh, I hope he wants me, I said to myself.

Master then pulled off his sunglasses and scarf. I was so excited to be able to make out his face through my blindfold. He was the handsome man I had seen through Timothy's office window. "Mmmmm," I moaned with pleasure that my new lover was so good looking.

I wasn't even thinking of my husband any more. At least, I wasn't until I saw him position himself in front of the bed. He had the front of my panties pulled down off his cock and balls and he was slowly stroking his penis with one hand while taking photos with the other.

Bill noticed me looking at him. "Do you enjoy him watching?" he asked.

"Uh huh," I muttered. The truth was that seeing my husband stroking his cock while wearing my panties was making my pussy hot as fire! I couldn't take my eyes off of him.

"I'll have him help me get you ready for my cock," Bill replied.

"Mmmmm," I moaned. "Ohhhhh, please fuck me!"

"Timothy, get her out of those high heels," he told him.

Tim obediently did as he was told; acting like a wimp husband by pulling my high heels off my feet, knowing full well that he was preparing his wife to get the fucking of her life.

I started squirming again. But, this time it wasn't to get loose from my bindings. No, this time it was because I wanted Bill to fuck me. "Please," I muttered from behind my ballgag. "Please, fuck me!" I moaned.

Through the thin silk of my blindfold I watched Bill strip out of this clothes. He got onto the bed between my legs and moved toward my crotch with his hips and cock. I felt his skin rub against my inner thighs and the touch sent shockwaves through my body.

"Pussyboy," he said to Timothy in a kind tone.

"Yes, sir?" Timothy replied.

"Be sure to get plenty of shots of my cock fucking your wife. Do you understand?"

"Yes….Yes, sir. I understand," he answered.

Just hearing my master talk so nasty about me brought me into an even higher state of arousal. Oh, I wanted his cock so badly!

Master twisted the clothes pins as his cock touched my cunt. He turned me over onto all fours and entered me.

"Pleasure and pain, Toy. Which are you feeling most intensely?" he asked as my nipple twisted with pain and my hot cunt wrapped around his cock.

He reached behind my head, releasing my ball gag. Finally free of it, I gasped for air!

"Your cock…Your cock is what I feel. Ooohhhh!! Yessss!!! I moaned with intense pleasure as he filled me up with a cock twice as large as my husband's.

Timothy continued taking photos. But, I couldn't hear him. All I could hear was the sound of my own moans. All I could feel was the pleasure of my master's cock.

"Mmmmmm, I love my master's cock," I shouted as my body convulsed in the most intense orgasm of my life.

"That's my good girl," he replied, filling me again with pride that my response pleased him.

"Your wife is my hot slut now, Timothy," he said to my husband. Tim nodded his head dejectedly.

"Isn't that right, Toy?" he asked me as he continued to pump me.

"Oh, yes! Yes, I'm your hot slut. I'll do anything for you, Master," I told him knowing full well that my husband could hear my every word. I could hardly believe what I was saying. Calling a man I had just met my master and doing so right in front of my husband. But, that's exactly how I felt. I was his to do with as he pleased.

I looked over at Timothy. He was sitting on the floor. His penis had gone limp in his hand. Perhaps, because he had shot his wad into his hand. It looked like he had sticky cum on his fingers. Perhaps, he was coming to grips with the realization that he had lost me as his dutiful, obedient wife. He knew I was Bill's slut now.

My master looked at Timothy and told him he was going to fill me up with his cum and that Timothy needed to watch me take it into my pussy. "Cmon. Get over here," he yelled harshly at Timothy as if he were irritated at his slow reaction.

Tim scooted up beside the bed to get a better view.

I felt my master's balls tighten and his cock begin pulsing inside me. I felt his cum shoot into me and it sent me into a second orgasm. Bill groaned out loud. He groaned like a bull as he bucked against my hips.

"This is how a woman should be fucked," I grunted and bucked my hips against his.

Timothy watched as Bill's spunk filled me to overflowing. He watched me pushing my pussy against my lover's hard cock and he watched as the thick white discharge slipped out of the sides of my pussy and onto the bedspread.

"That's my hot slut," My master praised me again.

Once he was finished, he released me from my bindings. I barely moved when he freed my arms and legs, except to pull away my blindfold.

Master got dressed and after much pleading from me, he agreed to stay for a drink. It gave me a chance to serve him and show him how much I appreciated him. He allowed me to get dressed into something sexy for him. He let my husband get dressed to. But, he made him keep my panties on until after he had gone.

As he was leaving, he kissed me goodnight and promised to contact us both very soon.

"We'll be waiting," I told him as he pulled the front door closed behind him.

12