Toy's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally I drift off.

I'm awoken a while later. I'm not sure how long but the light is dimming, perhaps late afternoon. I can smell bacon and my stomach gurgles as I recall that I haven't eaten yet today. It smells really good. I notice you're singing. I dare to hope that means you're okay now and maybe I'm forgiven and this nightmare is over.

I hear you coming towards the room, whistling and I tense up in anticipation.

"My poor Toy," you say gently as you come beside me on the bed.

You stroke my damp hair and remove the nipple clamps. My buds burn with pain as the blood rushes back and you take each one softly in your mouth and suckle until I'm soothed. I feel ashamed at how grateful I am for your affection.

"Have you learnt your lesson?"

"Yes Master," I murmur.

You release me from each chain apart from one, on my ankle, but you loosen that back to full length.

You help me up, my body is stiff and crooked and the numb parts flood with prickly pins and needles, I wince. You take my limbs tenderly and gently massage them, soothing me, kissing me some more.

This is usually the way, when you overreact like that. You try and apologise afterwards by being extra kind. I'm just relieved that it's over, and that there's a large fried breakfast on the side.

"You're a Good Girl," you tell me, "now eat up, I've run you a bath, then I want you to put on that dress I bought you. I want you to make yourself look irresistible. We have a visitor to entertain."

My heart falls, but with a mask I nod and smile. At least it's just one.

You leave me alone again and I reach greedily for the plate.

It's later that evening and I'm dressed as you instructed. I look like a movie star; the dress was a stunning choice the way it falls flattering my body. I look exquisite. My hair is curled, make up immaculate, as I lie bejewelled on the bed, drinking wine and watching a movie.

I can hear you and your friend downstairs. You must be drinking as you've both got steadily louder and rowdier over the last hour.

Your only order was for me to keep quiet; you want me as a surprise.

Which I'm grateful for, as I'm able to relax first, instead of serving dinner or something. I'm not so nervous now, particularly as I'm quite tipsy. The world is blurry and warm and I'm missing you again. Laughter flows up in waves, which is good, you're both in good humour and unlikely to be feeling cruel.

I've finished off most the bottle by the time I hear you both coming up the stairs. Quite woozy I pull myself off the bed and slam my laptop shut. A quick glance in the mirror confirms I still look edible. I sit myself on the edge of the bed, the room spins and my nerves are creeping up again. I concentrate on my breathing to calm myself.

"...pulling my leg, you can't be serious!" Your friend cries.

"I swear, see for yourself..."

You open the door to allow him into the room. I keep my eyes on the floor, count my breaths.

"Fuck me!" He cries out, genuine surprise.

"That's the idea!" You laugh, and then to me, "Stand up Toy."

"Yes Master," I comply and I rise, smoothing down my skirt. The dress has a long slit down the front and as always I'm naked and accessible.

"Well go on," you urge and almost push your friend forwards.

He comes over to me and tentatively reaches out; he looks to you again for permission.

"Touch her," you nod and he runs his hands lightly down the sides of my body.

He laughs, like he's amazed I'm real and standing there.

"Feel her tits," you suggest, "she likes it."

He reaches forwards again and gropes at my breasts. Then gaining confidence he squeezes my ass, harder. You're amused at his amazement. He really is quite astounded with your toy.

"Kiss him Toy" you order.

I look up finally, into his face; he's not handsome like you, but not ugly either. I lean up on tip toe and put my mouth gently on his. He tastes like whiskey and smoke.

Eager, he doesn't want to play soft. He pushes his tongue in, forcefully like I'm a doll. It's like a fat slug raping my mouth and I'm repulsed. But I do as I'm told because you told me.

He reaches around to the tie behind my neck, which holds up the top of my dress. Such a pretty dress, not even to be shown for five minutes.

"May I?" He turns to ask you.

You nod your acquiescence and he pulls the tie open. The dress drops to my waist my pert breasts revealed with nipples erect and expectant.

It's a different thing to be naked with strangers. Perhaps it's the unknown, no trust. I feel extremely vulnerable and exposed. I think you know that and you like it, you enjoy my discomfort and shame. You like to see me relying on you even more.

Your friend starts to maul at my tits, absorbed in them. He tugs at my nipples and squeezes my flesh muttering lewd words. I'm not able to help myself when my nipples are played with so I'm torn between aroused and disgusted. Standing there, your object, taking his gropes.

I just hope you don't leave us alone. They sometimes get sadistic when they think they have a chance, when your back is turned, your toys unattended. You don't usually risk it. And I trust with you here you wouldn't let me be harmed, I feel safe with you. You know my limits and will always protect me.

It's you I look at now, over his shoulder. I don't even want to look at him. I feel secure with my eyes in yours, like he's not here. You know this and you allow me, you don't tell me to look at the floor.

I'm locked in your gaze as your friend licks down my neck. He comes across your bite marks.

"Hungry were you?" He smirks to you.

"Discipline," you explain, "she misbehaved this morning."

"Bad girl is she eh?" He trails his fingertips on my goosebumped skin, "Shame to ruin such a pretty thing."

"Oh believe me, she needs to be ruined sometimes!" you chuckle.

"Still, I bet she tastes delicious."

He takes my nipple in his mouth, and begins to suckle on me. His starving hands are all over me, rubbing up my thighs, kneading my ass. Like he hasn't felt a woman's flesh in years.

You watch us. Watch him trying me, tasting me and you're turned on, rubbing your crotch. You like to see me used.

Suddenly he bites my nipple, clamping down as he plunges his fingers roughly inside my pussy. I can't help but cry out and it takes all my strength to resist pushing him off me. He's bashing and stretching my tight cunt, it hurts. His teeth continue to grind on my nipple not yet recovered from earlier.

I plead with you with my eyes to intervene. I watch you hesitate, the thrill at my discomfort and pain, at the power you have, but then you speak.

"Toy gives the most amazing head, you'll think there are angels on your cock! Sit down, please, enjoy her."

You friend grins and does as he's told, pulling his trousers down and laying back relaxed on the bed. I move in front of him, kneeling down, and take him in my mouth. Retching a little I wrinkle my nose, he's not as clean as you.

I then feel your hands firmly behind me, as I wished I would, and relieved I smile.

You lift my skirt and play expertly with my pussy. You know my cunt perfectly, well you should, it is yours. I moan softly as you reach my clit. My poor clit has been aching for your tender touch all day and I grind happily into your hand.

I can feel your body shaking and I know you're wanking yourself off. I'm turned on at the thought of this and pretend it's your dick that's in my mouth. This makes me suck your friend more enthusiastically, as I want to please you and adore your cock. He groans louder.

"My god she is good," he sighs to you.

You lift my behind up from my knees to all fours and I groan with pleasure as you gently ease the full length of your cock into my tight dripping pussy.

You slowly fuck me with deep long strides and I gasp from the intensity. I push into the feel and weight of you behind me, as you kiss and bite my neck. You force me to whimper with pleasure as you squeeze my nipple and caress my clit. I'm just liquid emotion and senses in your arms, drinking up the feel of you all over my body, in my body. Your body.

Your friend is pushing my head down onto his cock and grabbing roughly at my other breast. I feel so full, with you both in my holes, I'm in bliss. I hear you both grunting and groaning around me, enjoying my body, using me and it makes me so hot, my pussy is dripping. There are so many sensations I tense as I feel myself nearing orgasm.

I need your permission to cum and I wonder how to ask you with my mouth full and jammed down, I may not be able to stop myself...

But you know my body inside out and you lean over me, whisper in my ear.

"It's okay Toy, Good Girl, cum for me, cum for Master, cum on my cock."

You fuck me harder, pushing me forwards onto your friend's length so I gag, making my pussy clench around your dick. You keep fucking and I can't contain it any longer, I cum strongly, moaning helplessly stuffed in-between your hot sweating bodies. The muffled sound of me cumming on his cock makes your friend cum, pushing himself right down my throat. The jets of his hot bitter cum fill my mouth and I swallow as I should.

It's your turn next and you pull me towards you holding your dick above my face. I look up at you gratefully and open my mouth wide, waiting for your gift.

"Please Master?" I plead, eager.

You allow me to have it, groaning, emptying your balls, cumming across my mouth and cheek. You're still spurting onto my face as I wipe it all carefully into my mouth and lick it off my lips. I grab your cock greedily and suck the last pearls out, satisfied at last.

You both get on the bed, spent, and I remain kneeling where you left me; wondering how I can feel so worn out from not doing much.

"Toy, go and fetch that joint out my pocket there and then the whisky from downstairs, and bring us an ashtray."

"Yes Master," I nod and I oblige.

You both carry on with an unrelated conversation from earlier, as if this hadn't just happened, as if I wasn't there anymore.

I hand you both a glass of whisky, taking one for myself as you said I could.

I reattach the chain to my neck collar. As the whisky warms me I kneel patiently at the end of the bed, waiting for when you need to use me again.

12