TPK

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I fucked up," he said, looking across the pool at Wolf.

"Nah, I'm sure it'll-" Wolf started.

Dart's head emerged from the water and she gasped, breathing in a deep lungful of air. She grabbed onto the edge of the pool, coughing and spluttering. "Gah!" she said. "It tastes like soda without the sugar!" She spat again, then shook her head, dragging herself up, her sodden shirt clinging tightly to her small, apple-sized breasts. Her nipples immediately became stiff and hard in the chill that came from the water being caressed by a breeze -- thrusting out against the slicked fabric.

"-be fine," Wolf finished. "Finnnnnnnnnnne is right."

Dart glared up at Wolf. "Tear your eyes off my tits, or I will put them out," she snarled, angrily, before dragging herself out of the pool and standing. She looked down, sighing as she saw that her pants had been lost at some point and her cock was out in the air for everyone to wait what?!

Her eyes boggled as she gaped at the rapidly hardening, bright green shaft that thrust out from between her legs. Her hips were still feminine. Her ass was still feminine. But rather than her normal, neatly trimmed pussy, she had a dick that she could club baby seals to death with. As she watched, even the coloration shifted from the dark green of the half-orc to her own more pale hues. Dart looked down at her dick, then up at Wolf, then down at her dick, then up at Wolf, then back down to her dick. Then she looked back up at Wolf.

Wolf pointed over her shoulder.

"It's his fault," he said.

The man who had shoved the half-orc into the pool held up his hands. "Whoa here!" He started, lifting his hands as magic surged through Dart's body.

The half orc emerged from the pool, blinking just as the energy blast had left Dart's palm. "By Jove!" he said. "I think my intellect has become v-"

###

"-astly more in...what the devil!?"

The half-orc looked around himself as he stood, buck naked, in a vast sphere of glittering crystal that hovered above an infinitely deep, yawning chasm of space. In the distance, other crystalline spheres floated in the emptiness, rotating slowly. Interspersed among the spheres were a few volcanos that were untethered to earth or land. Smoke belched from their tops, and lava dribbled along their sides -- flowing like ruby red waterfalls over their edges and into the darkness below.

The half-orc scratched his head.

He looked down.

"Why do I have-"

###

"DICK!" Dart flopped herself forward against the tavern table, her head slamming into the wood. "Dick! Dick! Dick! Dick!" She shouted, slamming her head down in time with her words. "Dick! Dick! Dick!"

"And then," Wolf said, casually, speaking over his friend as he caressed her back comfortingly. "The half-orc got between her teleport bolt and her target. And that is why our lovely sorceress now has a-"

"DIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!" Dart screamed.

Willow and a still tipsy Gabriel looked across the tavern table at the two of them. Willow was holding a cup of tea and was so spellbound that she had forgotten to even take a sip. Gabriel rubbed his fingers along his cheeks, then tugged his chin forward as he leaned across the table to look down at Dart.

"Dart," he whispered. "I don't mean to alarm you, but, I noticed you have a bulge. I think..." he whispered softer still, voice husky. "I think you might have a dick."

Dart lifted up her head and glared at Gabriel. Before she could vaporize him, Wolf slipped an arm around Dart's shoulder and drew her against his side. He spread one hand, reaching out towards an imaginary horizon -- though in actuality, he was merely gesturing towards the backside of one of the many scantily clad celestial waitresses who were serving the drink of the gods to the honored dead. He whispered in her ear.

"Dart, you're thinking of this all wrong. Rather than being alarmed or upset at this new genital anomaly, instead, think on the new horizons opened to you," he purred.

Dart tried to scowl at him, but she was having a hard time tearing her eyes away from the rump asses of the celestial waitresses. Wolf saw that and grinned wider -- rather like his namesake. He whispered even softer, forcing Dart to lean in and feel his breath tickle her ear to hear him.

"Think of how much pussy you can get."

"Nnh, fuck it!" Dart slapped her palms on the table. "Who wants to go to where I wanted to go when I died?"

"S-Sure!" Willow said -- clearly eager to cheer Dart up. "Lets go!"

###

"L-Lets go!" Willow hissed, grabbing and tugging on Dart's sleeve as Dart walked brazenly through the screaming, skull-mounted obsidian gate that lead to the three thousand and fifty sixth level of the Tormentious Abyss. The landscape beyond the gate was one of blasted wastelands and craggy, fire-strewn mountains. Men and women howled in agony as their souls were dumped into lakes of lava, while demons were scattered around the place -- many of them looking downright bored. They were, to a T, sensual and feminine creatures. Full chests tipped with flame-orange nipples, and tails that drew the eye to heart shaped, ruby red rears, the succubi were leaning on the long-handled iron tipped ladles that they used to dump extra lava on the heads of tortured souls, chatting with one another in a banal attempt to pass the millennium.

"This place is fucking great," Dart said, rubbing her hands together as she sauntered past the gate and towards two gorgeous succubi who were both on their coffee break. Ever since the Abyss had been taken under new management, the Pit Fiend in charge had seen fit to purchase coffee machines from every dimension across the megaverse that had them. That, plus Taco Tuesday and free donuts in the morning, had solidified his position almost as much as his wife's arcane abilities and strategic genius.

"So, he said he repented," the succubi on the left said -- she was somewhat more svelte and less leggy than her friend, and wore her raven black hair in a short, kicky style that reminded Dart of the tomboy adventurers of her youth. The one on the right was more classic succubi -- her tits larger than the head of a gnome, and with legs that didn't quit until they met her firm (but ever so slightly jiggly ass.) Both of them held coffee cups in their tails.

"But let me guess," the succubi on the right broke in, her voice warm and amused. "He just wanted a chance to look at your tits without lava in his eyes."

"That's what I thought. So, I dragged him out and started grinding against him," the left one said, sipping from her cup as her hands spread wide. "And then- what in the here?"

She had noticed Dart, Willow, Gabriel and Wolf. Wolf was looking quite hungrily at the two succubi, while Willow looked as if she wanted to pass out from terror right then and there. Gabriel, meanwhile, was clutching his head and looked like death warmed over. It might have been the hangover or the transportation spell. Or, maybe, both. The succubi scowled.

"None of you are ev...well, most of you aren't evil enough to be here," she said, frowning.

"You're evil?" Willow gaped at Dart.

Dart put her hand over her face, sighing. "I sold my soul for magical power. Yes, I'm just a little bit evil!" She snapped. "You know, not kill all babies evil, but definitely in a 'if I could, I would take over the world' sort of evil. Did you ever wonder why I always hid behind Gabriel? It wasn't because he was the best fucking fighter in the world and I knew he'd protect my lily livered ass. It's because he's an amazing damage sponge."

"Isn't that technically what a fighter is?" The tomboy succubi said.

Dart snorted. "True that, sista." She lifted up her hand and the tomboy and her bumped knuckles.

"So, you wanted to go to hell?" Wolf asked. "There are certain elements of the scenery I appreciate..." his eyes fixed on the curvier succubi. She giggled and thrust her breasts out slightly, her hands sliding behind her neck to accentuate her pose. The faint wailing of a damned soul split the air -- managing to do something nearly impossible: Dissuade Wolf from oggling tits for a few seconds.

"No, I wanted to take part in the cycle of karmic justice while getting laid a lot," Dart said, stepping forward. She slid her hands on the tomboy's hips, grinning at her eagerly. "And you look like a good place to get acquainted with this level of the Abyss. The name's Dart, by the way."

"I'm Sibiline," the tomboy murmured, quietly, her hands going to Dart's hands. She forced the other woman to reach back and grab her ass -- grinning wickedly as she did so. Her canines were quite long and quite sharp, and her eyes glowed a pale red light as she stepped into Dart's embrace. "And I think we can have you fitted for horns."

"Too late," Dart purred and bumped her hips forward.

Sibiline's eyes widened. "Oh nice. You're hung like an orc."

"Mmm, fancy that," Dart whispered, then leaned in and kissed the succubi. Her tongue darted in and Sibi moaned quietly, her breasts mashing against Dart's with an eager squish. Dart felt the hard nubs of the devil's nipples and groaned eagerly. She ignored the rest of the party, the rest of the world as she reached down to squeeze Sibi's ass, tightly. Her ears heard the faint sounds of moaning from others, but for the moment, the only thing that existed in the multiverse for her was the feeling of soft red skin under her fingers. Then she broke the kiss and whispered quietly. "You're mine now."

"Understood," Sibi purred -- she didn't seem to be upset. But people in Hell understood how these things worked. Dart snapped her fingers and there was a crack of magic. The two of them vanished and appeared deeper into the current circle of the Tormentious Abyss and Dart took a moment to survey the private piece of hellish real estate she had picked. There was a nearby lake of burbling lava that was currently sinner free, and several flat topped rocks that looked as if they had cleverly attached hardpoints that could be used for chains, bondage gear, whip holsters, or other useful torture accoutrements.

Dart pursed her lips. "Hmmm," she said. "Where to get our fuck on."

"Well, I'm partial to being tied down and flogged," Sibi said, nodding agreeably. "Or, if I'm feeling a bit naughty, I sometimes enjoy...missionary." She giggled. "Gentle and sweet, you know?" Her red cheeks glowed orange with a blush as she added. "Not that I'm too kinky. I mean, I'm not into lovey dovy stuff or a-anything."

"Oh you naughty little slut," Dart purred, seeing the shifty way the demoness stood on the ground -- the way her tail twitched. It all screamed that she was keeping something hidden -- and wanted it to be dragged out and revealed. Dart stepped forward and whispered in her ear. "I love you so much, Sibiline."

Sibi squeaked, then quivered. "D-Dart!" she gasped, her eyes wide. "I'm not that kind of succubi!"

"Shhh," Dart whispered, then placed her finger on Sibi's lips. "I will protect you and love you for all time." She breathed the words as she slid her finger gently between Sibi's plump lips. The succubi sucked on her digit, her teeth gently grazing the back of Dart's fingernail as a look of pure, guilty pleasure filled the demonness' face. Her eyes closed and she groaned, her thighs gleaming with moisture as she went from merely wet to soaked. Dart drew her finger back.

"M-My love!" Sibi gasped.

Dart reached down and gently slapped Sibi's ass. "Such a naughty little love-slut."

"I know, it's soo wrong, I love it!" Sibi crooned. "But the safe word is ardvark."

Dart nodded. "I understand. When you say that, what do you want to switch too?" She grinned. "Whips? Chains?"

"Just start raping the shit out of me," Sibi said, nodding sagely.

Dart took her hand, then lead her to one of the flat top rocks. They sat down and Dart leaned in to kiss the succubi -- but this time, she was gentle and she was loving. Her hands caressed her back, then stroked through her hair -- and every time she touched her, Dart felt Sibi tremble and quiver and gasp and moan. The sounds were the most delightful part for Dart -- there was nothing quite as erotic as the suppressed sounds of a succubi enjoying a kink. But then Dart drew her mouth back -- but before she could do anything, Sibi leaned forward and kissed her neck. Her mouth was gentle and warm and tickled gently as she pushed Dart's clothing aside with insistent, eager fingers.

Her mouth closed on Dart's nipple -- sucking eagerly, hungrily. Her fingers caressed down and Dart groaned as she was squeezed. Her cock twitched and surged to full hardness -- and it was already aching before this even started. Now, it felt as if Dart could use it to punch holes through plate mail. Dart gently put her hand on Sibi's head and pushed her down. She knew that the kink was important...but she also knew if she didn't get her cock sucked and sucked now, she would go insane. As it was, Sibi seemed more than eager. Her warm, red lips closed around the tip of Dart's cock and Dart crooned at the base of her throat -- an eager, rough noise.

"Ah fuck," she said, pushing Sibi's head down and shuddered as the unfamiliar sensations of having a cock sucked -- the tightness, the warmth, the wetness -- flowed through her body. She trembled and panted and let Sibi do her work. The succubi was, at the end of the day, still a succubi. Her mouth and throat convulsed around Dart's dick -- compressing, stroking, squeezing. Her tongue circled around and around and around the shaft filling her throat and she groaned and let the vibrations course along Dart's cock, right into Dart's balls and spine and belly and breasts. The tips of Dart's nipples ached from the pleasure and Dart indulged. She reached up and pinched, then tugged on her own breasts.

One advantage of being herself. She knew what she wanted -- so she gave it to herself, twisting her nipples juuuust hard enough to ride the line between pleasure and pain. Her back arched and she thrust even deeper into Sibi's throat. Her balls clenched and she came hard -- seed spurting into the succubi's belly as she groaned. "Ohhh fuck," Dart gasped. "Fuck, fuck fuck fuck." She bucked her hips, her still hard shaft slipping in and out of Sibi's mouth. Sibi gurgled happily, and her throat bobbed as she drank and drank and drank.

Dart tugged her cock back, gasping. "F-Fuck I'm still horny as shit."

"Aww, no more romance kink?" Sibi asked.

"D-Darling," Dart added.

"Yay!" Sibi squirmed, then rolled onto her belly. She thrust her ass into the air and Dart was sure that somehow, somewhere in that motion, Sibi had oiled herself. Her entire body gleamed with moisture, accentuating the red color of her skin and giving her a sensual, erotic sheen. She wiggled her ass from side to side, her full cheeks jiggling ever so slightly in the motion as her spade tipped tail twitched from side to side. "Come on, my darling love, f-fuck my hot, hungry, married pussy. Fill me up with your legally and culturally sanctioned seed!" She groaned, her sex twitching before Dart's eyes as Sibi almost got herself off on dirty talk alone.

Dart grinned, took a step forward...

And the spiritual equivalent of a meat hook slammed into her back, hooked onto her spine, and yanked her backwards.

###

For a moment, Dart was completely lost. Her head pounded. Her magic felt deadened and numb. Her skin tingled. And worst of all, she was being strangled by something jammed down her throat. She thrashed, squirmed, grabbed at the suffocating something that draped over her and shoved it aside, blinking and coughing as she pushed the white sheet aside. She was laying on a stone slab in a large, ornate pyramid, the walls covered with Ataxian hieroglyphics depicting their brave warriors doing the things brave warriors did when they were being bravely warring.

The only other person in the room was a gorgeous Ataxian priestess. She had the long, high tipped jackal ears of those who followed the Ataxian god of death, but was otherwise human, with pale skin and bright green eyes. And like all Ataxians, she was dressed entirely in about three feet of white silk, which was drawn across her immense, pendulous breasts that somehow didn't sag, but also did exactly nothing to hide her pale pink nipples. Her thong was dyed a bright green and hung between her thighs, which were entirely exposed.

"Welcome back to the land of the living Dartshire Longwish," the priestess said, bowing her head. "Your adventuring insurance came through and-"

"My what?!" Dart exclaimed.

The Priestess blinked, her ears flicking back against her head. "Y-Your adventuring insurance. T-This dragon, uh, Darkothernacankoran sent his agents into town trying to cash in your insurance checks, and, well, the Friendly Loan Guild noticed and-"

Dart pinched the bridge of her nose, trembling with slowly building fury. "I was right about..." she said, her voice a low growl as she stood off the slab, her blankets falling down to reveal that her time in the afterlife had left her body as changed physically as it had been spiritually. "Right about to stick my dick in some tight, hot, warm succubi pussy!"

The Priestess gaped at Dart -- her cheeks bright red as she lookd down at the cock swaying between Dart's thighs.

"And now you bring me back because of an INSURANCE SCAM that wasn't even REAL in the FIRST PLACE!?" Dart bellowed.

"S-Sorry!" The priestess squeaked.

Dart's eye twitched and she growled, drawing magic into her body, flaring it into her palms, then threw it at the Priestess. The jackal eared woman squeaked and jerked backwards as a flare of green light slammed into her chest. Then she blinked, looking confused. She wasn't on fire. She hadn't been teleported or transmogrified. She looked at Dart -- and then blushed brightly. "Whaaat did you cast?" she asked, her fingers going to her thong, teasing with it gently.

"Charm person," Dart purred. She walked forward, grabbing the Priestess and kissing her warmly on the mouth. The priestess whimpered, squirmed -- then kissed her back eagerly. Her hands reached back and she squeezed Dart's ass, her fingers sinking into Dart's tush for a moment. Dart broke the kiss, panting hungrily. "You can still say no, you know?" She murmured, grabbing the silken breast band wrapping around the Priestess' chest. She tore it aside with an eager twist.

"Fuck that!" the Priestess said, panting as her breasts jiggled slightly, her nipples hard as tiny diamonds. She turned and bent herself over the resurrection slab, thrusting her ass into the air.

Dart smirked, then reached down. She flipped up the Priestess' loincloth up and took a few moments to just admire her pussy. There was something about a pussy dedicated to a God or Goddess -- especially one of the Good ones. Just looking at them made Dart want to do...

Well.

This!

"NHH!" The Priestess threw her head back as her sex spread before the cock filling her. Dart reached forward and cupped and fondled the other woman's breasts, kissing her ear-tips as she started to slam into her sex, grunting as her balls slapped against the Priestess' belly. "G-God, you're hung like an-"

"Orc, I know," Dart said, grunting as she thrust faster and faster. She had to admit...she rather liked this -- this feeling of tight warmth, this feeling of bumping and brushing up against the very center of another woman's womb. Dart quivered and the mere thought of pumping this Priestess full of cum almost set her off.