TPK

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh cum inside me already, GODS, I need this!" The Priestess gasped, her body quivering underneath Dart. Dart was about to slam into her once more and just empty her balls into the other woman when the door to the pyramid opened with a crash. Two humanoid crocodiles entered into the room -- holding large halberds in their hands, their bodies clad only in gold leaf armor that covered their shoulders and little else, leaving their sleek, scaled forms entirely exposed as they stopped in the room, blinking in shock at the scene.

"What is going on here!?" One of the crocodiles asked, his voice low and gutteral.

Dart thrust once more, shuddered, groaned, and spurted cum into the Priestess. The Priestess howled her pleasure, her ears flattening back against her head as her cunt tightened on Dart's cock. Seed dripped around Dart's member and Dart panted as she drew out. She grinned at the crocodiles, one palm resting on the firm, tight rump of the Priestess.

"A TPK?" Dart suggested.

The Priestess -- still panting -- moaned. "Ah I, uh, wasn't lying, Dart. I needed that. Cause, you see..." She paused, panting. "...the spell wore off...two minutes ago..." she panted, sounding happy. "Guards? Seize her."

Dart turned and sprinted towards the other exit as fast as she could.

A moment later, the guards charged off -- vanishing around the corner after the running wizard.

The Priestess closed her eyes and panted softly, enjoying the ache and tingle of her well fucked pussy.

"Well," she murmured. "That was unexpected."

THE END