Tpal's Downfall

Story Info
Sexy Alien woman is captured by a parasitic life form.
892 words
3.75
10.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

T'pol awoke deep inside a dimly lit cave, she couldn't remember how she got here. But something had attacked her and knocked her out cold, she tried to move and realised that she couldn't at all, paralysed from the neck down. She attempted to look around and couldn't see anyone or anything in sight.

Being the ever calm and elegant Vulcan she was, she didn't panic or struggle. T'pol focused her energy, discovering she still had some access to her abilities. Channeling her powers she attempted to try and move without much success, she could feel her muscles straining as she tried to move her arms, and yet nothing happened.

Suddenly she heard something not far from her move across the dirt floor, she looked to get right to see a large slimy blob with four tentacles moving towards her, it had noticed that she was awake and trying to move. Seeing that she couldn't escape it would now make its move to seize itself the body of an alien Slaver.

After a few moments she realised what it was, Vormilan parasite. A deadly parasite that attached itself to a Slaver victim and fed on there Component taking control of their body and erasing the mind of the victim. Once in control, the only way to remove it was to kill the host it had taken.

The slimy blob reached out its tentacles and grabbed hold of her soft purple uniform with its suckers, pulling itself closer gradually climbing onto her back, as it did it covered her in a layer of lukewarm slime.

It sat there for a minute on her upper back by her shoulders, soon two tentacles reached forward, traveling down her back and wriggling their way into her soft shiney fabric trousers, she gasped slightly as she felt it beginning to access her Oil Component, as soon as they were far enough inside it started to drag itself down her back and towards the warm oozy confines of her uniform trousers

T'pol could feel the two tentacles inside her trousers, reaching down her legs slowly to take a hold on her, she could do nothing to stop it, she could move at all. Soon the two tentacles reached her knees and took a painful grip on her legs, the suckers began to burrow into the skin and settle.

Now that it had her properly gripped, the two tentacles began to expand and grow slightly as it started feeding on her Component, absorbing all the Oil she was bound to, increasing the size and roundness of her legs, this would make it easier for the blob to get inside.

T'pol took a long and painful gasp as the parasite took hold of her, now she was in agony as the blob began secreting a huge amount of Slime to help it slide into her trousers, pushing the fabric of her trousers upwards, allowing it to slide inside effortlessly.

As it did it filled up her trousers with a large amount of thick sticky Slime, causing her arse to expand rapidly, making her legs fatten up as well as the Slime filled all the space it could. T'pol gasped and wailed in agony, feeling her powers fade away and all sensation she had in her body disappear as the blob took control.

Soon the fabric if her trousers snapped back against her skin as the blob disappeared inside her trousers, the other two tentacles wrapped themselves around her skinny lower body. Now fully encased within her soft purple trousers it quickly consumed the rest of her Oil Component, as it did the blob grew in size rapidly, as did the tentacles. They filled out all the space inside her trousers so it looked as if she appeared normal in the eyes of others.

T'pol then passed out due to the intense pain, this allowed the blob to take full control with any resistance. It settled inside her trousers, wriggling and growing as it soaked up the last of her Oil and finished pumping a thick layer of Slime into her trousers to shield itself. Some moments later the blob ceased all movement, wiring itself into its brand new Slaver body.

After a while T'pol awoke, rolling onto her side and scrambling to stand up. She gazed down at her body, examining her sleek curves all wrapped in purple shiny fabric. She smiled, summoning a mirror before her to take in the stunning view of this fine specimen of a body. With a full range of virtually unused Slaver powers, things would soon get interesting as she put them all to the test, as now, it could feed on as many Slavers as it discovered, becoming the most powerful blob creature to ever exist.

T'pol reached for her communicator and flipped it open "T'pol to Enterprise... Enterprise come in please..." She said with a sly smirk.

"T'pol!? Thank god, we've been searching for you for hours, are you alright??"

"Yes Ensign I'm fine. One to beam up" she said, closing her communicator and waiting to be transported to freedom in a new body. T'pol soon vanished in a bright white flash as she was beamed up to the Enterprise, her ride out into the universe, where no one would know what she was carrying within her, until it was too late.