Tracey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
224 Followers

'She's not bad looking, but nothing special you understand. It was just the way she spent so much time staring at guys that made her stand out from the other girls working there. And the cheeky smile she gave me when she saw that I'd seen what she was up to. She wasn't at all embarrassed about it.

But to be frank, if you asked me to describe her I'd have a hard time doing it.' I said, somewhat less than truthfully. 'So what made me think of her? I've no idea at all.' I said with much more honesty.

'Well I guess you only did what I told you to.' Tracey replied. 'It was my idea. And to be as honest as you've been, I've really no idea what made me say what I did. Or come to that, why I said anything at all. I could have just done what I could see you badly needed.

Those early morning urges can be extraordinarily powerful can't they Jim.' She added.

'They certainly can be, and especially so now I have you around.' I replied. 'So thank you for what you did. I'd have been uncomfortably wound-up for an hour or two without that.'

'Yes I know what you mean. I may have helped you but I gave myself that very same problem.' She said.

'You got wound-up from getting me off?'

'Of course I did.'

'I didn't realise. I'm sorry. Does that happen often?'

'Always. Doing it to you always gets me excited, just looking at you when you have an erection does it too.'

'I didn't realise that. I wonder why.'

'Well you enjoy looking at my breasts, you get excited when you fondle them, don't you?'

'Yes, of course.'

'So why wouldn't you think I'd enjoy looking at you, and get excited when I handle you?'

'You really get turned-on from doing it?'

'Of course I do, silly. What happens to your cock is a lot more dramatic than what happens to my breasts when you caress them. Of course I like feeling it growing, get excited when I see it getting hard.'

Her eyes took on a misted, far-away look as she continued. 'There's such an amazing mix of emotions going on inside me. There's both the pleasure and satisfaction I get from knowing that I'm giving you pleasure, exciting you. And also the physical excitement from seeing and feeling your reactions.

I love watching it grow, watch it getting bigger and bigger, see it changing colour as it gets harder, then see it quivering and jerking.

There's the sensual excitement of feeling it in my hands too, feel its heat, feel the blood pulsing up into it, get a whiff of the sexy scent it gives off.

And there's a sense of anticipation, wondering just what it will be like when you come. Each time is always a bit different.

All that gives me a lovely warm, squirmy feeling down between my legs, and that feeling spreads right through me and gets stronger the longer I do it. That's why I enjoy it best when I do it really slowly, when I drive you mad from making you wait.'

She paused for a moment, looking deep into my eyes, then continued. 'But mixed up with all those is a sense of, well a sense of power, knowing that while I'm doing it you're, well you're sort of under my control, it's me that decides what will happen to you. And that feeling gets stronger the closer you get to climaxing of course.

As you get more and more excited you become more and more helpless. I know I could get you to agree to almost anything right then, anything at all, so long as I don't stop, so long as I keep doing it.'

There was an even longer pause before she went on, as though she was imagining me getting closer and closer to climaxing, and I noticed that a flush had started to creep across her face. 'Then in that final phase, when you're building up to it, that's even more exciting. The way your body tenses, every muscle tightens. Then when I see your balls shrink up against the base of your cock - and they sometimes almost disappear inside you - and then your entire body arches upwards or backwards, then I know its about to happen.'

She closed her eyes, obviously picturing the sight of my cock building up to an ejaculation, holding them shut as she said in a breathlessly excited voice. 'When I see that I tighten my grip as I start pumping you.'

She paused for a moment or two then opened her eyes again and looked straight into mine before continuing. 'I can always tell from both the expression on your face and the feel of your cock when it's just about to happen. You actually look as though you're experiencing some sort of agonising pain, and just before you start to come there's a deep pulse that, no matter how big it already is, seems to makes your whole cock swell up even more.

Then there's a split-second pause before it actually goes off. And then it comes! And that's just fantastic!'

She paused again, took a deep breath, opened her eyes, then added. 'I usually try to judge from your body's reactions how you want me to finish you off. Sometimes I can tell you just need it done as quickly as possible, but other times you seem to want me to do it more slowly, want me to make each burst as powerful as I can by pumping you slowly but much more strongly.

And on top of everything else I love seeing just how much I can get out of you. Sometimes it's really thick, coming out in great dollops, other times it's much thinner, and goes flying everywhere. I like that even better.' She added with a grin.

'Why's that?' I asked.

'I suppose because it seems more uncontrolled. I realise its probably not got anything to do with what I do, but I like to think it has. That I've done it so well that your body has completely lost control of its reactions. If you know what I mean.'

'I think so.'

'I think it would make good hair conditioner.'

'What would?'

'Your stuff, you know, semen. One time I did it I didn't realise I'd got some in my hair and in the morning there was this patch all stuck together, well when I combed it out that area seemed much more glossy.'

'Maybe we should give it a proper try some time.'

'How?'

'Well you could let me come in your hair, then while it's still damp, comb it right through it.'

'Oh yes, that is a good idea! We'll definitely do that.'

Then she paused again, it was a longer pause than the others had been and when she spoke it was in a lower, but much more hesitant tone. 'You know, even when we're having sex together, when I feel you come inside me I often get a mental flash of your cock spouting.'

'I hadn't realised you thought stuff like this, or that you felt this way about doing it.' I said. 'I won't feel quite so selfish next time you do it for me, I'll be able to enjoy it even more.'

'I didn't know you'd felt you were being selfish.'

'Just a bit, especially when you do it when I'm just too tired to reciprocate.'

'Well of course it's much nicer when you do, but there are times when it doesn't matter if you don't. You know the feeling you get when you give someone a present you know they really, really like.'

'Yes.'

'Well its sometimes like that, its as though I've given you a really special present, and that's somehow enough. But that's only sometimes, most times it makes me want you all the more.' She added.

'You must tell me when you want to give me a present, so I can just lie back and enjoy it.'

'O.K., I'll do that. But you have to do something for me, in return.'

'Of course, anything.'

'Do the same thing to my breasts. Sometimes just stroke and fondle them, and of course suck on them a bit too. I love it when you do that, and sometimes you move on a bit more quickly than I'd like you to. Don't get me wrong, I love what you do next.' She added quickly. 'It's just that sometimes I'd like you to keep doing it even longer. If you understand?'

'Of course I do, and I'll be just as thrilled to do that as you say you are to touch me, my cock. Just let me know when you feel that way, maybe hold my hands there for a moment, I'll pick up on that signal.'

'Oh good. Talking about this stuff is a really good idea isn't it Jim.'

'It certainly is.' I said, getting up from the table. 'But all this talking about it has got me feeling sexy.'

'I was sort of hoping it might.' She murmured as she pushed herself up and came into my waiting arms.

*

Chapter 6

Explorations

And that was how we gave our sex-life a whole new direction, one that took us off into various by-ways of pleasure together. Although neither of us was into anything too kinky, and by many people's standards it would have been considered conservatively dull, by talking through some of the things that went on in our minds, for us our love-making became that much more adventurous, and as a result, that much more excitingly satisfying.

For instance, we found that sometimes Tracey could reach a full orgasm just from what I did to her breasts, and then that after the first one I gave her that way they seemed to have become even more sensitive. She was so surprised and delighted by the discovery that we actually spent a couple of evenings doing just that, she stroking my cock, while I did what she'd asked me to do to her breasts. Apart from the inconvenience of having to remove the unwanted stains off the sofa, we found we were each able to experience the most incredibly intense orgasms that way. And that when the mood was just right we could both do it again, and again, and again.

And although I don't think she'd actually believed me, she hadn't forgotten what I had said about getting excited from just being able to see her pubic hair, and as she told me later, set out to see if I'd really meant what I said.

She cut a triangular hole in a pair of her panties, so that although her pussy would still be covered by the crotch piece, she could fluff the hair out through it. Then waited for a wet Sunday morning, when we were just lazing around, before putting them on.

Because of their size I'd always been in the habit of spreading the week-end newspapers out on the floor, then lying there as I went through them. Although not as avid as reader as I was Tracey sometimes joined me, especially if there was an article in one of the magazines that related in some way to the fashion industry. That morning there apparently was and she sat herself down on the opposite side of the collection of papers to read it.

To be honest, because I was half way through a particular article, at first I took absolutely no notice, but then when I came to the end, I glanced up. She was sitting with one leg crossed loosely over the other, and because I was flat on my stomach I found I could see straight up under the short skirt she had on. I had one of those weird mental leaps, right back to that very first day, and an image of what I'd seen then flashed back into my head. Clearly remembering the thin strip of pale green nylon I'd seen stretched tightly over her pussy.

But then I realised I could actually see more than I had that day, although her pussy itself was still hidden, I could see the flame red patch of hair.

I lay there, mesmerised, hardly daring to breathe in case that disturbed her, made her move and deprive me of that view. Although there was no rational explanation for my reaction I found that just the sight of it, sharply outlined against the pure white of her panties quickly made me just as giddy as I'd felt that first day. And almost as quickly as the image had returned, I felt the pressure beneath me as my cock began to lengthen and fill.

I've no idea how long I lay staring at her, my eyes taking in the pale, creamy length of her beautiful thighs, of the temptingly sexy bulge her pussy made in the thin cotton. But somehow they still remained fixed on that triangular beacon. And although barely conscious of anything else around me, what did break through was the growing discomfort of my rapidly hardening cock.

So, when Tracy finally got up and stood above me, then told me to roll over, she got all the proof she needed that what I'd told her was absolutely true.

But she didn't waste the effect she'd had on me, quickly unzipping and tugging my trousers and pants down, then ripping her own panties off before kneeling immediately above my face. And then, while I licked and sucked her already moistly pouting sex she slid her lips down over my cock and bobbed and sucked until I erupted.

Having proved how strongly I could react she added that to all the other things we were learning about each other, and at various times used it to produce equally dramatic effects.

The increased sensitivity of her breasts sometimes became a bit of an embarrassment for her when she found she remained a bit 'hot and bothered', as she put it, if I'd been sneakily stroking them while we were getting ready to go out together. But after the first time I did that she usually made sure she took her revenge by doing the same thing to me, and a full-blown erection was harder to disguise than a pair of achingly stiffened nipples.

Then later, when talking about what we had done to each other, that led us on to talking about doing even more, 'out there', even maybe actually doing 'it', fucking in a public place.

At first those ideas were just fantasies that we amused each other with, giggling and laughing as each other's ideas became more and more outrageous. But then I found myself thinking about it more seriously, thinking of various places and times we could try it, and found myself actually getting physically excited by some of the ideas.

And apparently Tracey did too, but decided to try something a bit less than a full-on sexual encounter as a trial run, so to speak.

In the same block as the building we lived in there was a small, friendly cafe, that we'd got into the habit of using quite frequently for snacks and the occasional lunch-time meal. Again it was a Sunday morning, and I wondered afterwards if it was a day Tracey was for some reason reserving for her experimentations with me.

It was a warm, sunny day and we had been out for a walk in a nearby park, then on the way home she suggested that rather than mess about with making ourselves something to eat, we have lunch at the cafe. Which, after popping into a toilet to relieve herself, we did. As she liked to 'watch the passing parade', as she put it, she usually sat facing the window, so had her back to most of anyone else in there at the time, and that's how we were sitting that morning too.

Because it was so warm she wearing just a plain cotton top and a skirt I always enjoyed her wearing, because it verged on being obscenely short and showed off virtually all of her glorious legs. I liked seeing the reactions from guys that we passed, watching their eyes immediately drop down, then imagining their thoughts, and their envy of my good fortune in being the one who was with her.

We had just about finished eating when Tracey reached back over her chair and down for something in the shoulder bag she had hung on the back of it. As she stretched over and down her bottom slid forward on the seat, and as I happened to glance down through the glass-topped table, I could see how that had tugged her skirt even higher, and then, that underneath it she wasn't wearing any panties.

As I had the other Sunday morning, I found myself staring down at her, at the flaming triangle of pubic hair, and that time, below it, the start of the fleshy cleft of her pussy.

As Tracey continued fiddling for whatever she was trying to get from her bag I continued staring at her, unable to tear my eyes from the instantly exciting view she was giving me. As well as the powerful reaction I felt from down between my legs, I even felt a tingling thrill running up from my finger-tips as I imagined running them through that blazingly erotic hair.

Then even after she pulled out the thing she'd been after she kept the rest of her body quite still, allowing me that much more time to enjoy the intimately private show she was providing.

Later, much later, after we'd literally raced upstairs and then fucked ourselves to a stand-still, she asked how I'd enjoyed what she'd done.

'It was unbelievably exciting Tracey.' I said, still holding her still sweating body tightly. 'As you've just seen.' I added with a grin. 'But I know you had panties on when we left, I watched you getting dressed.'

'I slipped them off in the toilet.' She explained. 'I got the idea while we were walking, that's why I suggested we have lunch in the cafe. I remembered the glass-topped tables, then wondered if I could work the rest of it somehow.' She added.

'Smart girl!'

'It was a good idea wasn't it?'

'You can say that again, but if you do it another time make sure it's just as close to home, or I'll come in my pants.' I replied.

And that led us to talk again about doing even more somewhere public, and that time we came up with several not quite so ridiculous ideas as to where, when and how.

But the first time we actually tried it turned out to be a bit of a disaster. I hadn't told Tracey what I planned to do and her initial reluctance, plus the sudden sound of a semi-drunk group of guys spoiled the moment. But once she'd calmed down and then realised what I'd had in mind we both began to look for places and times when we could try it again.

The second was more successful, although because we were both so nervous we had planned most of the risk out of the actual event, in the women's toilet at a large cinema.

First we bought tickets to a film that wasn't proving to be very popular, so there would hopefully be fewer people there. Then we planned to wait until it had been running for about half an hour before making our move, reducing further the likelihood of anyone else being in the toilets. And, so we had nobody to disturb as we moved, we had chosen seats nearest the aisle and close to the exit.

Then we spent the time between the start of the film and when we made our move with our hands on each other's bodies, making sure we were suitably fired-up to perform.

So although the fuck itself was exciting enough for us to laughingly give ourselves a 'mission accomplished' award when we left, we both knew the edge had been dulled by the real lack of risk of being caught doing it.

But the third time was truly amazing, because it had all the elements necessary to make it so. It was unexpected and unplanned, so totally spontaneous, and had a reasonably high level of risk to it.

I had been working on some ideas for an advertising campaign for a client who had a large budget but only used our magazine from time to time. He was one of those know-it-all, pain-in-the-arse's, difficult to sell to, and from some of the comments I'd heard about him from his staff, gave the impression he considered himself one of God's gift to women.

I'd got all the back-up details sorted out and had one of our graphics guys dummy-up a few pieces of art-work to demonstrate the concepts involved. The pictures would require a few models, one of which was to be a pretty young girl, and it was when I doing a final check of the stuff I would need for my up-coming meeting with the client that I got the idea of using Tracey.

And that gave me the even better idea, of taking her along with me to the meeting.

I talked the thing through with her and as we both stood to gain if my idea worked, she agreed to come with me, acting the part of a model who was just being brought along to flesh-out the campaign ideas, so to speak.

Tracey stayed in the outer office while I ran through the broad outline of what I had in mind with the client, then, when he'd agreed to at least look at the visuals I'd had prepared, I brought her in.

She was wearing something similar to what the artist had dreamed-up for the girl in the graphics, but I'd asked her to leave her bra off, so the client would have two things other than what I was saying to concentrate on.

To cut a short story even shorter, he bought the deal, and I'm sure the clincher was the shy smile she gave him when I said that Tracey was the model we planned to use, and that I hoped he would be able to make time to supervise the photographic shoots personally.

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
224 Followers