Tracey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers

The rest of the meeting was a virtual waste of time, even while he was signing-off on the draft proposal I'd prepared his eyes were all over her, and I'm sure his mind was already conjuring up what he'd do the next time he met her.

Once I'd packed up the stuff I'd taken with me we said our formal good-byes and as I had been to the building several times before, I said we could find our own way out, and we left.

It was only as we shut the outer office door behind us that the idea came to me. The first time I had been to see him I had taken a couple of wrong turns down the corridor we were standing in, and found myself in a much shorter one, that just led to a set of emergency fire-doors.

At that moment there was nobody else around and, saying nothing to Tracey, I just took her hand and led her that way.

When we turned into the blind corridor she stopped and was about to turn back, but I pulled her after me. 'You were fantastic!' I said in a low whisper. 'And that little come-on you gave him at the end was a stroke of genius. If it had been me you were looking at I'd have got an instant erection.' I added as I pulled her close and kissed her.

And as we kissed, while one hand slid down her back and gripped her bottom, I pushed the other up under the thin cotton top she was wearing and cupped her warm, naked breast.

Maybe the adrenaline rush I'd got from completing a difficult sale successfully gave me a head start, or to be more accurate, a cock-start, but even as the idea had come to me as we left the office, I'd felt it starting to react. Feeling her lips against mine, and her arse and breast in my hands was like throwing a bucket of petrol on a small, merely smouldering fire.

But, maybe because of the somewhat rougher than usual way I was fondling her breast, Tracey caught up with me in no time flat. Even as my cock lengthened and stiffened I felt her thigh pushing forward, then rubbing back and forth against it, and one hand wriggling itself between us to find my zip.

As she did that, without letting go of her breast I dropped the other hand down and began scrabbling her skirt up, trying to reach the waist-band of her panties.

'Don't worry about trying to do that!' She whispered, then added. 'Leave those to me, you undo your pants.'

And while I was busy doing so she moved back against the wall, then, taking a single, anxious look down the corridor, simply hiked her skirt up to her waist and tugged her panties to one side.

I looked down for a moment, and although from that angle and with her panties scrunched up, I couldn't see that much, just the partial sight of those flaming curls of pubic hair added still more fuel to the rising blaze inside me.

The sudden rush of blood to my already virtually fully engorged cock made getting it out just that much more difficult, but after a bit of struggle with my under-pants I did, and heard Tracey's gasp when she saw the size of it.

'That's got to be your quickest erection yet.' She said throatily. 'Don't waste any more time on me, just seeing it like that's making me sopping wet Jim.' She added as she shifted her legs further apart and reached down for it.

I had to bend my knees to get it up into her, but once there I straightened them a bit, guessing that at that angle the shaft would be rubbing directly against her clitoris each time I thrust in and out of her. And if the strength of her reactions were anything to go by I was right about that. From the very first movement she began to squirm herself down against it, and from then on each thrust forward forced a grunting gasp of excited delight from her.

And the strength of the sensations coursing back through it each time I plunged deep into the slick tightness of her pussy were unbelievable, totally blanking out any concerns about us being caught, or even any consideration that I might be bruising her as I forced her back against the unyielding wall. By then I was being driven by pure, unadulterated lust, and nothing mattered but relieving the tension that had risen with such unbelievable speed inside me.

And that seemed to suit Tracey's mood too. I felt her clawing fingers digging hard into my arse, and she urged me on, gasping. 'Do it hard Jim! Fast and hard!'

Yet even though it was what we both needed right then, and under the circumstances it was in some ways just as well that it was, part of me still wished that our bodies had given us a chance to enjoy those excited thrills for just a bit longer. But they didn't, after no more than a couple of minutes of truly mindlessly violent thrusting I felt that all too familiar rising surge building inside me, and then my balls tightening.

As the upsurge rose higher I tried to thrust even deeper, forcing even louder grunts of excitement from Tracey. And then, as my cock flashed faster and faster, each powerful thrust driving her even harder back against the wall, I felt her hands gripping my bum even tighter.

'Yes! Oh yes, yes! I'm coming! Come too Jim, come now!' She cried in a choking, barely subdued voice.

I felt her body tensing, then her pussy tightening, gripping my cock almost as tightly as her hands were my arse, and then I heard myself call her name out as the first of a series of explosive gouts of semen ripped up through me and jetted deep into her.

And it seemed that the furious pounding I was giving her was exactly what she needed at that moment too, her muffled cries turning to whimpers of happy relief as my cock continued pistoning back and forth, each time spouting yet another load of hot, sticky semen.

We hung on to each other for a few minutes while we recovered from the sheer speed and intensity of what we'd experienced. 'That's the first time I've done it that way, I mean standing up.' I whispered as I fumbled in my pocket for a handkerchief.

'Me too. And wasn't it exciting!' She gasped.

'You can say that again. But too quick, much too quick. But having got away with it so far, let's get out of here.' I said, handing her my hankie as I pushed my still dripping and swollen cock back inside my pants.

We were still giggling about what we had done when we got back to the car, and then, as the meeting had been so successful Tracey suggested we head home again. 'We could celebrate by seeing if we can improve our technique in that position.' She said with a mischievous grin.

Which we did, very satisfactorily.

Having got away with successfully doing it in a public place, and given the strength of the feelings it had aroused in both of us, we were of course even more keen to try it again. And the next time we did so was instigated by Tracey.

We were out shopping together in a large department store on a Saturday morning just a week or so after the 'emergency fuck', as we called it in memory of where we'd been at the time. Having bought the things we needed Tracey asked me to give her just another half hour or so, while she had a look for something in the fashion department. Knowing what most women are like when shopping for clothes I initially balked at the idea of going with her, but when she said she would like my opinion I reluctantly agreed.

What I hadn't realised was that included in the things she was looking for was underwear. Wandering through rows of delicate scraps of intimate garments with her was bad enough, when she insisted on holding various skimpy bits of lacy nylon up against herself and asking my opinion as to how she would look in them, I had a very predictable reaction.

But of course she had known that and then made sure the swelling in the front of my trousers got more pronounced by slyly dropping her hand down to it as we continued making our way through the displays. And with all that going on I just didn't notice that we were gradually making our way towards the back of the department. So I was taken completely by surprise when she suddenly took my hand, and after taking a quick glance around us, pulled me after her into one of the cubicles set aside for trying on clothes.

I only realised she had planned the whole thing when she slid her skirt up to reveal she had no panties on. 'Like the other time, I took them off when I went to the toilet.' She whispered. 'It'll make it so much easier for us.' She added with a low giggle as she helped me unfasten my trousers.

'I bet there's a lot of girls out there who would like to be holding something like this.' She said when she'd fully extricated my cock. 'No matter what they say in public, all other things being equal, big is definitely better, much better. And you are definitely big, much bigger!' She added throatily as she guided the head up between her already slick pussy-lips.

'And you have the most adorable, and definitely most lubricious pussy.' I replied as I pushed up into her.

The times we had done it standing up, at home, had improved both our confidence and our technique, so we were able to do it for longer than our 'emergency fuck' had been. But knowing that only a thin length of curtain separated us from the people wandering around on the other side of it added an edge that there hadn't been during those 'practice' sessions, and the combination of improved method and heightened risk made that time ten times more enjoyable than any of those others had been.

Tracey had even thought to bring a small bunch of tissues with her, so when we were finally finished it was easier to clean up than it had been with just a shared handkerchief.

'What was that word you used about me in there?' She said as we hurriedly left the cubicle.

'Lubricious?' I said after thinking back to the moment.

'Mmm, what does it mean?'

'Oh, slick, slippery. Slimy!' I added with a grin.

'I'll take just the slick and slippery, thank you.' She answered with a dig in the ribs with her elbow. 'Slimy, indeed.'

'I said adorable, too. And I meant that. I really do adore your pussy, you know that.' I said in a much lower voice.

'I know you do, and I feel the same way about your cock Jim. And what I said was true too, big is better, and you are certainly big. In fact if it were too much bigger, no matter how lu, lubricious my pussy might be, we'd have problems.'

Of course every time one or other of us did something to excite the other while somewhere public, we couldn't always actually fuck, but many's the time we did manage to get at least one of us off. Knowing that she enjoyed and got excited by handling my cock and watching me come freed me of any guilt I might have felt at just selfishly taking pleasure from her doing that for me. And Tracey soon found out that I liked doing it for her almost as much, even when the circumstances made it simply impossible for her to reciprocate.

So there were many times when at least one of us had a climax in some unusual place, and so with Tracey taking whatever opportunities she had to flash her always lasciviously exciting pubic hair for me, and our growing confidence in either actually fucking, or one or other of us manually satisfying the other, our sex-lives were anything but dull.

*

Chapter 7

Conflicting Careers

Unfortunately the story of Tracey and I was no fairy-story. We had only a couple of years together. Two years of wonderful times, plenty of laughs, and fantastic sex, but, as the truism goes, 'all good things must come to an end'. And we did, much to my regret.

It was our success in our individual careers that did it. As Tracey's work-load gradually increased we coped by grabbing whatever opportunities we could together, and we had some truly amazing experiences during those times. But then I was also doing well, being given bigger clients, having to put in more hours, and on proving successful with them too, being moved quickly up the corporate ladder.

At first we saw all that as providing us with extra money to do things, smartening up the flat, going to shows, the occasional week-end away together. And what we got up to during some of those is well worth remembering.

There was one in particular I know I'll never forget, on one of the tourist resort islands off the North coast.

Tracey had been there briefly on a modelling job, staying just one night but getting such a good impression of the place and its facilities that when the chance of a long week-end together there came up, we just grabbed it.

We flew up early on the Saturday morning and as neither of us had to be back at work until the following Tuesday, we looked forward to two and a half days, and just as importantly, two nights together. Our schedules had been so hectic for the previous couple of weeks that we were both looking forward to having that much unbroken time to ourselves. And of not only just taking a rest from the every-day pressures, but filling as much of it as we were capable of with the sex we both felt we'd been missing out on.

And we certainly did that - setting the pace for the rest of the week-end by christening the bed even before we'd completely finished unpacking.

The girl at reception had told us that lunch was a pool-side, seafood barbecue and having freshened up after our vigorous love-making Tracey asked me to help her decide whether to wear a one piece swim suit or a bikini. She used the bath-room to change and gave me a brief modelling display of what she'd brought with her, and it was probably just as well that right then my sex drive was running on low.

The bikinis left so much of her exposed that I decided their purpose was to advertise, rather than conceal, what little they covered. But then I was surprised to find that the one pieces, perhaps by leaving that much more to the imagination somehow seemed to be even sexier, and were certainly more effective at enhancing the curves they outlined.

We decided that it really made little difference which she wore, but that until we found out a bit more about our fellow guests a one piece was probably more suitable. When we went across to the pool we discovered we really needn't have worried, there was already so much flesh on display that a bit more would hardly be noticed.

Not that Tracey went unnoticed, far from it, I saw heads turn, and several pairs of ogling eyes following her as we headed for a vacant table, and felt the familiar sense of happy pride I always got whenever I was out with her.

I took a few laps of the pool before we had what proved to be a deliciously memorable lunch, then to familiarise ourselves with the resort we strolled around the gardens separating the various facilities.

As we walked we felt ourselves winding down, and that, plus the heat and the effects of the unusually rich lunch we'd just had, plus the thought of a the uninterrupted hours we had before us, soon had us heading back to our room. And although neither of us actually said anything, our thoughts were obviously in complete harmony because we spent most of the rest of the afternoon slowly and lovingly kissing, caressing and in an amazing variety of ways thoroughly satisfying each other's unspoken needs.

Dinner that night was even better than the lunch had been and as there was plenty of drinking and dancing to go with it, and the crowd was in full holiday mode, we had a really great time.

Anticipating the kind of evening it would be Tracey had spent more than an hour getting ready, and even though at the time I'd been a bit irritated by her hogging the bath-room the result was more than enough compensation.

Although she normally wore her hair tied back in various ways that night its full splendour was out on display, and in the semi-transparent wisp of a dress she put on, and the skimpy, flesh-coloured bra and panties beneath it, so was much of the rest of her too. When she finally came out and I saw how she looked I just stood there, quite speechless, unable to stop myself staring. It seemed crazy, until an hour or so earlier I'd spent several hours with her totally naked, but at that moment she could well have been some fantastic woman I'd never even seen before. I felt the urge to make love to her rising strongly, and could barely restrain the need to explore what little the dress was concealing.

She read the expression on my face and smiled. 'I think you like what you see Jim.' She said softly, turning slowly around so I could see her from all sides.

'You can say that again!' I said with a catch in my voice. 'And so will every other man in the place.'

She detected the note of implied jealousy in my voice and said. 'Oh come on, there was a lot more than this on display around the pool.'

Which was quite right of course, but it was still somehow different. But she quickly shut-down any further objections I might have had, and at the same time gave my ego a boost when she added. 'Anyway, even if what you say is right, we both know which bed I'll be in later and so just think how envious those guys will be of you.'

So, determined to enjoy ourselves we headed off for dinner, and as it turned out we both did.

The ogling she'd got when she appeared beside the pool was nothing compared with what she got during that evening, but when I saw other men looking lustfully at her I just reminded myself of what she'd said and felt sorry for each one of them.

But even so, watching her, and being so close to her meant I spent much of the time with at least a partial erection, and Tracey knew it, and took what I thought was a totally unfair advantage of it. Whenever she got the opportunity she used either her hand, or if we were dancing, her thigh, to check and further inflame it. And at one point got me so worked up she realised she taken things just a bit too far.

'Come outside Jim.' She said as we came off the floor at the end of a set and as at that moment I was too befuddled by the urgency of the ache in my groin to think clearly, I just followed. Then a few minutes later she gave some tropical plants a spray of my semen when she jerked me off.

But even though I tried not to show it, by the end of the evening even that quick, and unexpected relief of pressure made little difference to the way I was feeling. The sight of the tempting amount of her body I could see through the swirling, wispy fabric, plus the touch and smell of her for so long, had driven it way up past its usual containment point. So when she whispered that she'd had enough and suggested we leave, I was only too eager to agree.

Having said good-night to the people we'd shared much of the evening with we walked out into the still warm, balmy night. 'This is too good to waste Jim.' She said as she gripped my hand tightly, then added. 'Let's find somewhere where we can make love in the moon-light.'

During our earlier walk around the gardens I had noticed that sun-bathing chairs were scattered here and there and I guided her through to a couple that I thought were sufficiently secluded. Although surrounded by palm tress and bushes the sky was open above us, and as the moon was still reasonably high the spot was bathed in its light.

'Perfect!' She whispered when she saw where I had taken her to, then moving out on to the open space and twirling herself around with up-stretched arms, she repeated with barely suppressed delight. 'Just absolutely perfect!'

Her fiery hair lost some of its brilliant colour in the soft light of the moon, but as though in some sort of compensation for that, it gave her skin a soft, silvery glow. And as she twirled again and again it was as though the wispy fabric had simply melted away, giving the impression her perfectly formed body was virtually naked, and adding another dimension to its always strongly erotic sensuality.

As I watched her I felt my heart starting to beat faster and stronger, and began getting out of my clothes, freeing my quickly rising cock. Then I stepped out of the shadows and moved towards her, the movement catching her eye and bringing her to a stop. She obviously couldn't miss seeing the state of my arousal and said. 'You look even more potent than usual in this light Jim. Very, very impressive.'

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers