Tracey and the BBC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shabobo
Shabobo
306 Followers

Tracey was even more thorough that Bill when it came to applying lotion, and there was a lot more area to cover. She made him sit down at first, just so she could reach his upper body... and really get to touch that sexy body... in the name of efficiency. She didn't want him to burn. While straddling him, she allowed herself to enjoy applying the lotion to her chiseled nephew. She did this in slow circular motions with both hands. He then stood up so that she could rub his legs, which were also impressive... shame about those damn shorts though... and were far more powerful than Bob's, even though he was an avid runner. She put her hands slightly up his shorts, just to make sure he was protected in the event that his shorts rose a little... damn I can't feel it... and then was finished. All in all it had taken around 10 minutes. Bill went back to mowing the lawn while his aunt watched from behind her sunglasses. Tracey could not concentrate on anything other than her nephew. It had been years she had touched a black man like that. She could not stop thinking about touching that sexy black body. The powerful arms, granite shoulders, rock hard abs all drove her crazy. The black men she had been with were attractive, but could not compare to Billy. She wondered if they could compare to Billy in other ways... I bet he has a massive cock... she knew that Bob couldn't. His 6 inch penis had been adequate the last few years, but nothing amazing... I bet Billy's is over 8 inches... at least not compared to what she had before... and massively thick... Billy even had the sexiest skin she had ever felt. So dark and smooth in a masculine way... I bet his cock is black as night... like a luxurious leather that was meant to please her... I NEED to touch him again... I LOVE my husband though... I WILL touch him again... I love my husband... I WILL touch his big black cock... I love... I NEED IT... my husband.

"The stuff in the garage, right?"

Tracey was startled by her nephew's question. She had been transfixed by watching him at work and had gotten lost in her thoughts. She was on the verge of orgasm and knew she had to stop thinking those thoughts.

"Yeah Billy, the stuff in the garage if you don't mind. You're so good to your Aunt!"

Not as good as I want to be, thought Bill. Not as good as I might be, in fact.

"No problem at all. Shouldn't take too long. Supper after?"

"Sure sweetie! I'll make you something good as reward for all your hard work. First I'll take a quick shower, and then I'll whip it up!"

"Sounds great."

Billy watched his Aunt as she ran inside the house. She had not said anything when he had stopped mowing multiple times and had to restart the mower. He found that he had to frequently adjust himself to hide his erection after running Tracey's silky smooth legs and being so close to her fine ass. Either she had an extra strong lemonade to drink, or she had gotten caught up in the scenery. Billy knew that he had enjoyed the scenery she provided, as his aunt spent the majority of his mowing time slowly rubbing her legs together. Although Tracey's ass was his favourite body part, he enjoyed looking at her legs as well. Running had been good for them as they were not especially skinny, but were definitely toned now. He also caught her occasionally rubbing her hand across her breast. He was sure that she did not intend it to appear sexual, but it certainly did. He grinned to himself and thought that he may be having an effect on her. He knew he would have his answer shortly after she went into the shower.

Tracey knew that she needed a shower after the last few hours. A cold shower. She was on the verge of orgasm from thinking about her nephew, and she knew she needed to get her lust under control. As she stripped in her bedroom, she noticed that her pink thong was soaked. Damn Bob for leaving me without sex for so long she thought... and for not having a big black cock... as she could never remember being so wet. She also noticed that her pink nipples were bigger than she could ever remember.

After hopping in the shower, she felt herself calming down. The cold water was doing its job. She began cleaning herself, paying particular attention to her still-throbbing vagina. It felt good to touch herself down there... not as good as black skin would... but she would wait for Bob. She began shaving her pubic hair. She wanted her vagina to look as pretty as possible. For when Bob comes home, she told herself. Even though he won't be home for days...Billy must like smooth white pussy... she would probably not find the time in the next few days she assured herself.

Billy went into the house a few minutes after his aunt. Once he heard her start up the shower, he headed down to her bedroom. Once inside, he scanned the room for the object of his interest. He saw a thin pink strap poking out from underneath the bed and picked it up. The thong from before. It was soaking wet. Bill put the thong up to his face and smelled it. Lust. There was no mistaking it. The thong was covered in his aunt's lusty vaginal juices. His aunt wanted him sexually, and judging by the wetness, she wanted him badly. The seduction would continue.

Tracey finished her grooming and left the shower. After drying herself, she admired herself in the mirror again. Her body could compete with any skanky 18 year old, she thought. She turned and looked at her ass. She couldn't imagine any of the kids at the high school could compete with this. Plus she had experience... at pleasing big black cock... that no other girls could compete with. She was definitely sexier than the girls that Billy dated, she told herself confidently.

Bill put the thong in his pocket for later. He strategically intercepted his aunt in the hallway as she exited the bathroom.

"Hey Trace, I couldn't finish taking all the stuff out of the garage. I must have pulled something in my back. Sorry" Bill lied as he took in his aunt's form in her towel. Now he knew that her breasts had not shrunk since she took up running. She was no Ashley, but Tracey could definitely give him more than a mouthful.

"Oh that stinks! That you hurt your back that is, not that you couldn't finish. Are you ok sweetie?" Tracey asked as her eyes were reunited with her nephew's massive chest.

"Oh yeah it should be fine. It happened from time to time. I can finish tomorrow if you don't mind. I can even stay here so that I can get to work nice and early."

"If you want to, that would be great!"

"Ok then, sounds good. I'll just get a shower then before supper. See you in a bit."

Tracey felt sorry for her nephew but she was hopeful that he would feel better soon. She would do whatever she could to make him feel better ... I know how to make a black man feel good... She was also excited by the idea of sleeping under the same roof as her nephew. She would feel safer sleeping in the same house as a man, she told herself... even better under the same covers... but now she had to make some supper. She had a nice chicken ready and some chocolate cake, and supper was not going to prepare itself.

Bill was enjoying his shower. He had to turn up the temperature from the ice cold water that his aunt had used, but he finally had it just right. Billy was tempted to masturbate, as he had gotten himself hot from the day's flirtations. He decided not to however, as he no longer masturbated. A woman would always take care of his sexual needs for him. He decided instead to use the razor in the shower to clean himself up. He definitely thought that he would need to be presentable down there. He thought about Tracey's pussy. She definitely keeps herself trimmed down there, he was certain. I bet it's as smooth as ice and as warm as a sauna. Bill shook his head. He needed to be thinking clearly. After half an hour he was content and stepped out of the bathroom.

Tracey had finished with supper and was finishing applying her makeup. She wanted to look good for supper. She had decided to wear a short, yellow sundress for the rest of the day. The front was pretty low cut, showing at least three inches of cleavage, and her still-hard nipples were partially visible through the fabric, but it was just family that was over. She would not wear such an outfit if strange men were over she assured herself... black men love my tits... but Billy is family. She knew that family should be comfortable with each other... I bet he knows how to suck my nipples... and her outfit wasn't scandalous. Her ass was obscured by the flowing fabric, but her thighs were hardly covered... I bet he knows how to eat pussy too...but hey, a little flirtation never hurt anyone, she told herself yet again.

"Trace, I need a favour" Bill asked as he appeared in her doorway

"Anything you want Billy!" Tracey replied as she looked at her nephew in only the towel, which seemed to just hang on to his hips.

"My shorts are pretty sweaty, and I only packed one pair so can I borrow some of Bob's" Bill asked as his aunt ogled him. He returned the favour, as he was impressed by her appearance in the tiny sundress.

"Absolutely." She replied... fall down, fall down, fall down...

"Cool. Any pair will do"

"I doubt he has any in your size, but we'll find something."... FALL DOWN, FALL DOWN, FALL DOWN...

Tracey brought over a blue pair of Bob's running shorts.

"These should stretch at least!"... in some places they had better...

"Ok then, thanks. I will have to make these work. See you in a few minutes. I have to warn you though, if they don't fit I'll be naked!" Bill laughed.

Tracey didn't laugh. She couldn't get the image of her naked nephew out of her head. Her panties were also now soaked again, so she just took them off and headed to supper. The damn towel never fell down.

Supper went quite well. Billy was already seated by the time Tracey was ready to serve the food. They enjoyed the chicken then the dessert.

"Well that was great Tracey. Especially the dessert."

"Definitely! Nothing like a good chocolate cake at the end of the day."

"Yep. I always knew you loved chocolate too." Bill laughed to himself at his stupid wordplay.

"MMMMHMMMM" Tracey was amused. He didn't know how accurate he was.

"What should we do? We can watch a movie if you like?"

"Great idea. You go pick one out." Tracey looked up and saw her nephew already heading toward the living room. Bob's shorts were way too small for him, but they definitely stretched. The V of Bill's back pointed down to a hard ass that strained the fabric of the shorts. Tracey missed the powerful asses she found that black men seemed to possess in large numbers. She could definitely bounce a quarter off of it...and I wouldn't mind seeing my ankles wrapped around it... as Bill filled it in a way that Bob never could. At least in the back.

Bill looked for the right movie to set the mood. There wasn't a Jungle Fever to be found. He decided instead to go with the movie 'The White Masai' on Netflix. A blonde white woman goes to Africa with her fiancée and decides to stay with a Masai warrior. It was simple, but gave off the message that he wanted. No one would be overly distracted by the plot of this movie. There may be other distractions however.

The lights were out when Tracey walked into the living room. Bill had set the movie up and was sitting in the middle of the couch. He motioned her over, and she sat to his left. As the movie started, Bill stretched out to get more comfortable. He stretched his arms so that each was resting comfortably on the back of the couch, with his left wrist just behind his aunt's neck. He also spread his legs to give himself some much needed room.

Tracey had not yet heard a word in the movie. She just kept staring at the bulge in the front of her husband's shorts. She must be seeing things in the dark, she told herself. The fabric was rising inches above where the crotch should be. Not even the black men she knew years before could come close to filling shorts like that. All of a sudden Bill spread out his legs and she knew. Everything fell into place. Without his legs pushing everything up, she could clearly see the outline of Bill's penis... Big Black Cock... and it was as large as she had imagined. The blue fabric struggled to contain what appeared to be at least 8 inches of thick penis... beautiful black cock meat... that curved to the left and pointed right at her. Tracey struggled to clearly make out its outline in the darkness, and longed for explosions of brightness to emerge from the television and highlight her nephew's member.

Bill liked how this was going. His aunt had not yet so much as looked at the tv screen. This is really going to happen he told himself. She is close

"It's pretty cool in here, don't you think?" Bill asked

"... huh... ah.. yeah it is..." Tracey stumbled with her words... Big Black Cock...

"Maybe I should get something else to wear. I'm practically naked here."

"NO!!! There is nothing in your size anyway." Tracey was surprised with the forcefulness of her no.

"I'll just get us a blanket" She suggested, hopefully.

"Nah, don't bother. We can just cuddle up to keep warm. I'll never be too old to cuddle with my aunt." Bill laughed at his own statement.

"OK, that sounds great!" Tracey said as she felt Bill's hand...sexy black flesh... pull her by the shoulder toward him.

Tracey felt safe having Bill's arm around her. She also felt like she was under his control, just as she had been with black men years ago... I miss big strong black men... it just felt natural for her. She felt sexy having his fingers underneath her flimsy left shoulder strap...I miss black cock... and she couldn't get enough of his musky aroma. Bob didn't smell like this... I need black cock... but real men did. The masculine, overpowering smell belonged with men like Billy...I'm inches from it...

Bill was enjoying being so close to his aunt, but it was causing him troubles. Her soft skin and sweet perfume were causing him to become excited. He knew that the sight of his erection might cause her to lose control, but it could also bring her back to reality and scare her away from her nephew. Billy wanted desperately to fuck his aunt, but he also wanted to avoid an awkward family situation if she turned him down. She would have to make the final move. Bill decided to grab Tracey's legs and put them on his own. No explanation would be needed, he assumed.

Tracey felt an electric jolt as Bill grabbed her legs and brought them onto his lap. She was surprised, and excited, when he kept his hands on her smooth legs and began rubbing them. What a sweet boy, she thought, to keep his aunt warm... move those hands higher...

Rubbing his aunt's silky smooth legs was only making Bill more excited. He knew that he couldn't stop himself though. He needed to talk to distract himself.

"I find the contrast between black and white skin to be irresistible." Bill brazenly stated, looking at his hand on Tracey's leg. He casually placed her hand on his chest at the same time.

"ummm.... I definitely know women who agree. So sexy." Me more than anyone, Tracey thought to herself. He is driving me crazy. She noticed that her right shoulder strap was slipping.

"Oh definitely. I don't have problems picking up white girls. I only pick up white girls in fact. Not that there is much of a choice around here. Do you agree with them?" He asked as her hand moved down his chest.

"With who?" Tracey struggled to follow the conversation. He is my nephew...he's sexy as hell...

"The women who find black men sexy."

"Ahhhh... I used to date black men sometimes." Tracey was angry with herself for revealing this. Bob didn't even know. But she did used to date black men... and fuck them... exclusively in fact...with good reason... she saw her hand move onto his abs.

"Really? I'm surprised then. They say that once you go black you don't go back. In my experience, it's true. None of the girls I've blacktopped have gone back to white men even after I dumped them." Tracey's hand was on his lower abdomen.

"... well... sometimes it happens..." Why did it happen to me? I loved being with black men... getting fucked senseless by them...

"Why did you stop seeing black men?" Billy asked as Tracey's hand wandered below his belly button and her right shoulder strap fell. This was driving him crazy.

"...I fell in love with your uncle." WHY DID I STOP FUCKING BLACK MEN?! I love my husband...I love black cock... I love my husband...I NEED BLACK COCK... I belong with my husband...I belong with black cock...

"Still though, I can see why black men went crazy for you." Billy said, and he was honest. His aunt really did have all the right curves, and a beautiful face too. He would love to see those deep blue eyes looking up at him with his black cock between those pink lips. Tracey's pinkie and ring fingers moved just above his cock. He was having trouble controlling himself as he greedily stroked her leg.

I am meant for black men... and meant for big black cock... No, I am married to Bob. I have to stop this, she thought... I want this so much...

Tracey stood up. It was the most difficult thing she had ever done. She was so close to the black cock she so desired.

"I have to go to sleep!" She said hurriedly. She noticed the look of surprise on her nephew's face.

"Ok then... I guess I will too" FUCK! Bill was shocked. He was also horny as fuck. He thought he was so close.

Tracey practically ran down the hallway to her bedroom and closed the door.

Bill sat in stunned silence. He thought he was about to fuck Tracey. He was desperate to fuck Tracey. He assured himself that he still could, he just needed to calm down. He waited a few minutes for his wits to return and a final plan to formulate.

Tracey was surprised that she escaped. She had been moments from taking out that massive...glorious... black cock and sucking it dry right there. Wouldn't that have been a shock for her nephew. And for the rest of the family. No one would ever know what had been so close to happening. Except for her.

Bill knew what he should do. He needed to be patient though. It would be the ultimate test. If it did not work, he knew that he would not get to fuck his aunt. He hoped it would work. He was confident that it would.

Tracey knew that she would not be able to sleep in her current state. She needed sexual release, and badly. She had stopped masturbating when she got married and threw away her sex toys. The almost daily sex with Bob... if it deserved to be called sex... kept her desires at bay, she told herself. She would kill for one now though... I would kill for a black cock... she knew that her fingers would have to do... there is big black cock in the house... Tracey slipped off her sundress and lay back on the bed. She immediately grabbed and pinched one nipple and began furiously fingering her clitoris. Her vagina was throbbing and was soaking wet. She would get this over with and be ready to sleep, she told herself. Her thoughts kept drifting back to Bill. His hard black... so so black... body and massive penis... it was really a cock... No, she told herself. That was her nephew. She had known him almost since he was 10... now I know that he has 10 inches... No. It was wrong. And dirty... so delightfully dirty... She could not allow herself to think of sex with Billy... Billy doesn't have sex, he fucks... Even though he was the sexiest man she had ever seen... black men know how to fuck... with the biggest cock she could imagine... I bet Billy knows how to use that cock...

Tracey left her nipple and moved her free hand to her vagina. While her right hand worked on her clit, she placed a finger in her opening. It was not enough. She still felt empty... I have been empty for seven years... She decided to go with two fingers. Still not enough... only big black cock can fill me... She was frustrated. She would imagine Billy fucking her just so that she could cum and get to sleep... black men always did know how to make me cum...

Shabobo
Shabobo
306 Followers