Tracey and the BBC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shabobo
Shabobo
305 Followers

Tracey had another big orgasm right away. Having black cock in her pussy again was the best feeling she had ever enjoyed. There was some resistance to Bill's cock, mainly because Tracey had never fucked someone so large. The wetness, and the hunger with which her pussy devoured the cock, quickly took care of that. Tracey had forgotten what it felt like to be filled with cock. Bob had not been able to match the size of many of her black lovers that came before him. Tracey had almost forgotten the intense pleasure that a big black cock really brought her. Every nerve ending in her vagina was working overtime sending pleasure waves throughout her body. Even her clit was enjoying the friction with Billy's crotch. Billy's rapid thrusts, probably near three per second, were quickly overcoming her again. As her next massive orgasm struck, Tracey pulled Billy's face down to her for a kiss. She now understood. Even though she derived so much pleasure from big black cock, the massive size, warmth, luxurious skin, everything really, it was not meant to please her. Tracey was meant to please big black cock. She finally knew it as her lips smashed into Billy's and she was rocked with the biggest orgasm yet.

Bill was loving fucking his aunt's pussy. It was not as tight as any of the girls he had broken in himself, obviously, but he was clearly reaching new territory inside her. What Tracey lacked in tightness she made up for with heat and vigor. Her hot pussy was vigorously fucking him back and he knew that while he was enjoying this, he wanted something different. Just as he thought this, he was pulled into his aunt's lips. They were so smooth and the kiss was once again electric. Before long their tongues were dueling in between their enclosed lips.

Even his saliva tastes amazing, Tracey thought as she sucked his tongue into her mouth. She really loved kissing large black lips, and she thought Billy's were like sexy black velvet pillows. She began sucking Billy's tongue while keeping her lips pressed into his. She made a low moaning sound. Although it came from her own pleasure, she hoped he enjoyed the vibration sensation on his tongue. Judging from the increased speed of his thrusts, he did. After a few minutes of this Billy pulled away, which angered Tracey. He then put his mouth next to her ear.

"I'm going to fuck you in your own bed." Bill informed his aunt.

Tracey shivered with excitement at Billy's statement.

"Fuck me with that big black cock in my marriage bed." She breathily whispered before she began sucking his earlobe. As Billy began to pull away, Tracey broke free of his elbows and wrapped her ankles around his powerful ass.

"You can't take it out!" Tracey pleaded as she was filled with sudden dread.

Bill was fine with his aunt's request. He put his elbows back behind her knees and picked her up, all the while keeping his dick inside her. I've had enough of this flimsy thing, Bill thought to himself regarding the sexy red teddy. He wanted nothing but skin. Bill ripped the teddy off and dropped it onto the floor. Tracey kicked off her high heels moments after. He began walking down the hall to the master bedroom, getting fucked all the way down.

Tracey was amazed at the ease with which Billy picked her up. Not surprised, she thought, with all those sexy black muscles. She was surprised however when he ripped off her lingerie. She was not disappointed at all though, as the increased skin on skin contact was welcome. She would do anything to be touching Billy's lustrous ebony skin. She greatly enjoyed pressing her milky white breasts into his rock hard black chest. Tracey kicked off her heels and enjoyed the ride, helpless in Billy's strong arms. Actually, not helpless she thought to herself. She began hurriedly fucking him with her pussy while he carried her. With her mouth she kissed any piece of skin she could reach.

Bill was glad he had stripped his aunt. Her gorgeous ass was now free, and he happily grabbed on to it as she fucked him. It was firm, but certainly still had a lot of jiggle left. There was more than enough for him to grab onto as he walked down the hall. He had wanted to grab this ass for so long, but it still lived up to his lofty expectations. While grabbing Tracey's ass, he left his right index finger casually wander down near her asshole. The sensations from the fucking he was receiving made it difficult to concentrate on the walk, but he made it down to the master bedroom eventually.

"Do you like my ass?" Tracey whispered hopefully into her nephew's ear.

"Fuck yes." He responded. Tracey was overcome with pride.

Bill fell back onto his aunt and uncle's bed. This bed was bigger and softer, and he just felt even more aroused fucking his aunt on it.

Tracey agreed. She sat upright on her nephew's big black cock as he lay on the bed. She orgasmed once again, just from having the whole thing back inside her. Just as the orgasm began, he leaned up and began kissing her breasts. He sucked her right nipple into his mouth and began sucking and caressing with his tongue. This brought the orgasm to a whole new level.

Bill was all too eager to suck on his aunt's tits. He had admired them for years and had always wondered about her nipples. It turned out they were very pink and quite puffy, which pleased him to no end. He began sucking them as his aunt's pace quickened. He enjoyed rolling the nipple around with his tongue while applying slight suction. He felt his own orgasm growing as he worked on her nipple. Suddenly, he felt her two soft white hands push him back down on to the bed.

It was incredibly hard for Tracey to do. Billy's tongue and mouth felt amazing on her breast and nipple. She also loved the sight of a black man taking her breast into his mouth. It excited her more than any other image. Well, she thought, almost any image. After pushing Billy's massive torso back to the bed, Tracey then turned around, all while keeping Billy's cock inside her, so that she was now riding him in reverse cowgirl position. This will give him a great view of my ass, Tracey thought. She was desperate to impress Billy. She knew she would need his big black cock again and again. She wanted him to want her too. It also helped that Tracey was now opposite the large mirror that she inspected herself in every morning. Watching herself riding a big black man, her nephew even, was so sexy to her. Seeing his black cock slide in and out of her pussy as she fucked him was too much. She had another massive orgasm.

"NEVER STOP FUCKING ME WITH THIS BIG BLACK COCK!!"

Bill barely heard his aunt's scream. He was transfixed with her perfect ass. In addition to how great his aunt's pussy felt wrapped around his cock, and her rapid pace was making it feel even better, the visual was really getting to Bill. He looked down and saw her sexy little white feet laying on the bed next to his dark black stomach. He looked up and saw her head pulled back, blonde hair cascading down her neck as she writhed in ecstasy. Her back was arched forward, making the small of her back curve just right. It also curved into that ass. It was beautiful, both full and fit, with both cheeks bulging out toward him. Every time Tracey would rise, he could see the shaft of his black cock rising into her. When she would fall back down, he would get the pleasure of being back inside her pussy, and also the pleasure of seeing his black cock lost in her white flesh. This also caused her ass to bulge closer to his eyes. Bill placed his hands on the small of his aunt's back, right above her ass. He pushed down and her ass bulged out toward him even more. He saw Tracey turn her head and glance back at him.

Tracey was riveted by the sight in her mirror. She looked so fucking sexy fucking big black cock, she mused. She felt Billy's hands grab just above her ass and it brought her back into the moment. Feeling Billy's strong hands on her gave Tracey another small orgasm. She looked back over her shoulder at her nephew. His mouth was agape, and his jaw was jutted out. His eyes were transfixed on her ass. His chest was rising and falling quickly. Tracey was delighted. I knew he would love my ass, she thought. I'm so glad I can please him. I need to please Billy. I need to please big black cock.

Bill was getting close. He knew that he needed to cum soon. He also knew that he needed to make sure he completely owned his aunt's pussy. He had to fuck it again. Bill sat up and picked Tracey up, all the while keeping his dick inside her, so that he was now facing her ass in doggy style.

Tracey was happy to transition into doggy style. It had always been her favourite position. She felt rather helpless in the position, like the man she was fucking was in complete control of everything. She knew deep down that Billy had always been in control of their fuckfest, but she was happy to feel like she was being used. I'm meant to be used by powerful black men. I'm meant to be used by Billy. I'm meant to be used by big black cock. Another orgasm struck as she admitted this to herself.

Bill looked ahead and understood what had transfixed his aunt. He could see himself, a big powerful black V, leading down to his aunt's soft white body. He could see the ecstasy clearly on her face. This position also allowed Bill to look at his aunt's ass as he repeatedly slammed into her. The effect caused her ass to bulge several inches above her back. A rhythmic slapping sound, from Bill's hard thrusts causing his hard black flesh to smash into her soft white flesh, filled the room. He knew he had to act quickly.

*SLAP**SLAP**SLAP*

Tracey could not take her eyes off the mirror. Watching herself getting fucked by Billy made her forget about everything else. She had never felt happier. Suddenly she saw, and felt, Billy reach for and grab her blonde hair. He was pulling her hair back now so that her whole face was pointed up and directly at the mirror. It only slightly hurt, and she admitted to herself that it turned her on even more. Seeing and feeling her sexy black nephew dominate her so easily, while fucking her with his big black cock, made her toes curl in orgasm.

*SLAP**SLAP**SLAP*CRACK*

Bill slapped his aunt's ass with his free hand. The slight ripple as his black hand contacted her white ass captivated him, but he knew he could not get distracted.

"What do you need more than anything else?"

*SLAP**SLAP**SLAP*CRACK*

Each slap sent a wave of pleasure through Tracey's body. The slaps were firm but did not hurt. They only demonstrated Billy's dominance over her body. There was no doubt what she needed more than anything else. She would tell him.

"BIG BLACK COCK!" She screamed as her pussy released a wave of pleasure at her admission.

*SLAP**SLAP**SLAP*CRACK*

Bill was glad that there was no stalling from his aunt. She was in deep. He moved his index finger down to her asshole.

"What is your purpose?"

*SLAP**SLAP**SLAP*CRACK*

Tracey knew her purpose, as she felt a tingle near her anus. There was one thing she was meant to do. The only thing that truly made her happy.

"TO SERVE AND PLEASE BIG BLACK COCK!" Another wave hit.

*SLAP**SLAP**SLAP*CRACK*

Bill was getting closer. He wet his finger on Tracey's pussy juices and forced it into her asshole. There was only slight resistance.

"Which black cock most of all!"

*SLAP**SLAP**SLAP*CRACK*

Tracey felt a jolt of pain and pleasure when Billy put his finger in her ass. She had never experienced anything up there before, not even with black men. Even though it hurt somewhat, she was finding herself turned on in places she had never previously felt. After he took his finger out to slap her ass again, she was happy when he put it back in. There was no doubt which cock was above all others.

"YOUR BIG BLACK COCK!" Another wave.

*SLAP**SLAP**SLAP*CRACK*

Bill knew he had to finish this in the next minute or he would basically explode.

"Who owns this pussy?!"

*SLAP**SLAP**SLAP*CRACK*

Tracey had given her pussy exclusively to black men before. Then I married Bob and promised myself to him alone, she thought. Including her pussy. She gave up black men for her husband, but it had been difficult. He tried his best, but he never quite satisfied her. She thought she had resisted black cock, but really she had not been around any. Now she was, and it was incredible. She would never give up black cock again. She would never give this black cock up. She knew who her pussy really belonged to.

"THIS PUSSY BELONGS TO YOU AND YOUR BIG BLACK COCK!!" Tracey's scream brought further pleasure.

*SLAP**SLAP**SLAP*CRACK*

Going to cum soon. Buckets too, Bill thought. I can't get my aunt pregnant. My uncle is still my uncle. I can take his pussy without giving him someone else's baby. Plus, everyone will know. It would be too much trouble and would split the family. Bill made up his mind as he pushed his finger as deeply as possible into Tracey's ass.

"Who do you belong to?!" Bill was desperate for a quick answer.

*SLAP**SLAP**SLAP*CRACK*

I belong to my husband, Tracey thought. We got married and I love him. I belong to Bob. I belong to my husband. Billy is my nephew. My nephew.

*SLAP**SLAP**SLAP*CRACK*

Bill was getting impatient as his balls rumbled.

Tracey looked in the mirror at the ecstasy on her face and Billy's. She was sweaty and exhausted, but she had never felt better. She looked right getting fucked by a big black cock. Bob is my husband, Tracey admitted. Nothing makes me happier than big black cock though. I can't go back to just Bob. When we got married he swore to make me happy. He can't; not really. I need big black cock. I don't care that Billy is my nephew. We aren't even related, she rationalized. How could anything that feels so perfect be wrong anyway? I need this big black cock. I will spend my life serving this big black cock. Tracey knew.

"I BELONG TO YOU AND YOUR BIG BLACK COCK" A huge orgasm.

Bill had heard enough. He pulled his dick out of his aunt's pussy, pulled her hair back and pushed it into the asshole he had fantasized about for years. She let out a cry that was far more lust that pain. Her ass was incredibly warm and as tight as anything he had ever fucked. This was it.

"What do you live for?!"

"I LIVE FOR YOU AND YOUR BIG BLACK COCK BILLY!!!!" Tracey screamed out instantly while her pussy still throbbed in orgasm and her ass exploded with another.

Bill lost it after hearing his aunt call out his name. He came repeatedly in his aunt's sexy white ass. Both bodies writhed in bliss.

It was Monday morning when the phone rang. Billy reached over to pick it up.

"Hello?"

"Hi Boss, it's your uncle Bob. How's everything"

"Oh pretty good I have to admit" Bill laughed to himself.

"Good to hear. I figured you would be gone by now though. Your aunt must be working you hard!" Bob laughed.

"You really have no idea!" Bill said while stroking his aunt's hair.

"Ah well it won't hurt you I guess. Is she around?"

"Yeah she is, but she's pretty busy. I don't think she can come to the phone."

Bill looked down at his aunt. She was laying at his right side in his uncle's bed, rapidly sucking his black cock. Both hands were furiously stroking his steel black rod. She had her right leg draped over his left. The contrast between their skin, and how well they worked together, still drove them both wild with lust. Tracey watched herself in the mirror opposite the bed.

"Ok well try to reach her and tell her..."

Bill wasn't listening. He was caught up in the blowjob, and he could see his aunt's sexy ass reflected in the mirror.

"Listen, I have some work I have to put in. When do you get back?"

"Tuesday, but..."

"Alright then have a good trip"

*Click*

Bill hung up the phone and looked at his aunt.

"Alright, this big black cock needs some more ass." Bill ordered.

Tracey stopped sucking his dick, but continued stroking.

"My pleasure, baby!" Tracey broke out in a smile.

Epilogue

Just over 9 months later.

"PUSH!"

Tracey had been dreading this moment. Not for the pain, because Billy had made sure that her vagina was more than prepared for childbirth. She was afraid to see the baby.

"COME ON PUSH! We can almost see the head!"

Oh god. Nine months ago I started fucking Billy, Tracey fretted. He always came in my mouth or my ass... or on me or on NO! He never came in my pussy is the important part. He fucked my pussy tons but never came. He had so much precum though... but I always made sure he had a blowjob before we fucked. I was always desperate for a taste of that hot black sperm. It never got in my womb though. No. I let Bob have a pity fuck after his trip because I felt guilty. Sure I didn't feel anything and we haven't fucked since, but he definitely came. And Billy probably opened everything up in my pussy for him earlier that day anyway. Yes he did. With that big black cock of his. That big, beautiful black...

"Wow it's really coming out easily. I think one push might do it. PUSH!"

NO I can't have a black baby. I just can't. Everyone will know. Most women probably know that black cock is best, but not around here. They can't know about me and Billy. He is my nephew! My sexy, black stud nephew. Oh God. It was worth the risk because the sex was so good but still. The baby won't even look like me. It'll probably be big and strong and beautiful like its daddy. And black. So black. I'll have to leave Bob. I can be with Billy though. We can even fuck every day. Plus, we'll have our beautiful black baby. NO! I can't have a black baby. Even though it wouldn't be too bad...

"Congratulations! A healthy baby girl!" Tracey felt her heart stop as she was handed her baby.

White with blonde hair.

Tracey was relieved.

And so disappointed.

The End

Shabobo
Shabobo
305 Followers